Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 13:20:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP is sort of tired, and will thus do 4 biology books by years end.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 21:20 UTC

AP is sort of tired, and will thus do 4 biology books by years end.

Somehow biology is easier on me than the physics and chemistry. I can do 4 biology books in the time of 1 physics book.

So for the next few weeks I aim to publish 4 books on biology:

1) Viruses evolved from Bacteria
2) Racehorse is the fastest land animal, not the cheetah
3) Lungs superior to gills in water
4) How Eyes evolved

Biology is more interesting yet easier because it does not require "consistency" in everything you say. Biology is open ended, while physics is closed loop with internal consistency always barking at your heels.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<spgnjf$186i$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85819&group=sci.math#85819

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 20:02:43 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 01:02 UTC

🐔 of Math and 🦃 of Physics Archimedes "goonclod failure of logic"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> AP is sort of tired, and will thus do 4 biology books by years end.
>
> Somehow biology is easier on me than the physics and chemistry. I can do 4 biology books in the time of 1 physics book.

Why is that? Is it easier to invent your very own fake biology "facts"
than it is to invent fake math or physics "facts"?

> Arresting Kibo Parry M. & perhaps William J. Burns, David S. Cohen on charges of bullying the USA public.

That reminds me to check my collection of files of Plutonium posts that
libel, harass or threaten me...yes still safe. In case I need to use
them in a court to impress a judge...imagine box after box of printed
threats...unfortunately that kills lots of trees but a large thumb drive
just simply isn't impressive... I'll use recycled paper and recycle once
done.

While winning that libel suit would be easy, what a pain it would be.
I'd be the proud owner of an unheated single-wide in South Dakota, full
of diseased cats and paper cones with Kerr lids inside them. Maybe the
fire department there could use it for burn practice. Of course, taking
care of who knows how many diseased cats would be priority. So "winning"
would probably cost me money.