Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 17:19:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Kibo (CIA operative) says William J. Burns is goonclod failure of
logic and David S. Cohen a barking fuckdog// Kibo needs a 5 year prison
sentence for fraud waste abuse corruption of govt harrassing private citizens
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 01:19 UTC

Kibo (CIA operative) says William J. Burns is goonclod failure of logic and David S. Cohen a barking fuckdog// Kibo needs a 5 year prison sentence for fraud waste abuse corruption of govt harrassing private citizens

William J. Burns "barking fuckdog" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
The 29 years that the CIA believes it can pester and harrass USA citizens as Kibo Parry Moroney attacked once again:
On Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 7:05:43 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Physics "goonclod failure of logic"
> fails at math and science:

> > Arresting Kibo Parry M. & perhaps William J. Burns, David S. Cohen on

William J. Burns "AnalButtfuckManure"
David S. Cohen "shitwit" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

Kibo Parry M. wrote which AP redacted, for AP no longer can stomach the insane Kibo
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:49:36 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>William J. Burns "AnalButtfuckManure"
> fails at math and science:

Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster

On Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 1:22:32 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "barking fuckdog" David S. Cohen flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> William J. Burns "Putin's Stooge"
> tarded:

AP no longer tolerates bully stalkers like Kibo Parry M. for 29 years nonstop attack posts with no math or physics content just sheer insane hatred and redacts them and spits back at the Kibo stalker. And AP asks why does the CIA employ such insane misfits for I had always thought the CIA and FBI were looking out after the general welfare of the American people, not sit there in Washington and for 29 years attack American citizens.

AP is looking for a law firm to take on the CIA with its miscreant employees attacking American citizens for 29 years.

AP who once was a US Navy legal officer says charge Kibo with corruption of govt and put him in jail for 5 years.