Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 01:27:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Violence with Guns Ain't a MAGA Republican Problem
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 08:27 UTC

Lieutenant-Colonel West is a patriot who served his country and still does. His analysis is pretty sharp. Notice, among other pointed observations, the high incidence of Democratic control in cities with the highest homicide rates in the US. Notice too how that high Democrat murder rate correlates with Soros-funded DAs in these Democrat Murder Cities.

Violence with Guns Ain't a MAGA Republican Problem
https://townhall.com/columnists/allenwest/2023/07/10/violence-with-guns-aint-a-maga-republican-problem-n2625493

Andre Jute
Super use of statistics: crisp, clear conclusions, no wriggle room for pinkoes.

Re: Violence with Guns Ain't a MAGA Republican Problem

<2971bd10-d4bb-4680-8fd3-f8c5c8adbf61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85841&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85841

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 07:46:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 14:46 UTC

On Monday, July 10, 2023 at 1:27:05 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> Lieutenant-Colonel West is a patriot who served his country and still does. His analysis is pretty sharp. Notice, among other pointed observations, the high incidence of Democratic control in cities with the highest homicide rates in the US. Notice too how that high Democrat murder rate correlates with Soros-funded DAs in these Democrat Murder Cities.
>
> Violence with Guns Ain't a MAGA Republican Problem
> https://townhall.com/columnists/allenwest/2023/07/10/violence-with-guns-aint-a-maga-republican-problem-n2625493
>
> Andre Jute
> Super use of statistics: crisp, clear conclusions, no wriggle room for pinkoes.

And the common man is fed up with the Democrat Party and its lies, distortions and criminal loving habits. This is why they are scared shitless of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. He is willing to actually prosecute those who have caused this. As is Trump. The Democrats are in Deep Shit and they know it and are running scared. That is what the charges against Trump are and that is why they are bad mouthing RFK Jr. with the explicit assistance of the Slime Stream Media. Prison is showing itself in their faces and they know it.

Re: Violence with Guns Ain't a MAGA Republican Problem

<qg7paihqh6nhq71cksgen7546p8i3525uu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85902&group=rec.bicycles.tech#85902

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 07:12:29 +0700
 by: John B. - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 00:12 UTC

On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 07:46:43 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 10, 2023 at 1:27:05?AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> Lieutenant-Colonel West is a patriot who served his country and still does. His analysis is pretty sharp. Notice, among other pointed observations, the high incidence of Democratic control in cities with the highest homicide rates in the US. Notice too how that high Democrat murder rate correlates with Soros-funded DAs in these Democrat Murder Cities.
>>
>> Violence with Guns Ain't a MAGA Republican Problem
>> https://townhall.com/columnists/allenwest/2023/07/10/violence-with-guns-aint-a-maga-republican-problem-n2625493
>>
>> Andre Jute
>> Super use of statistics: crisp, clear conclusions, no wriggle room for pinkoes.
>> >

>And the common man is fed up with the Democrat Party and its lies, distortions and criminal loving habits. This is why they are scared shitless of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. He is willing to actually prosecute those who have caused this. As is Trump. The Democrats are in Deep Shit and they know it and are running scared. That is what the charges against Trump are and that is why they are bad mouthing RFK Jr. with the explicit assistance of the Slime Stream Media. Prison is showing itself in their faces and they know it.

Lets see..... Tommy supports the Republican Party.... Tommy is a
fool... thus the Republican Party is comprised of fools.

--
Cheers,

John B.