Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 12:51:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP proudly announces his 163rd published book//163rd published book
Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life //Atom Totality
science Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle
Edition Preface: This book explores
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 20:51 UTC

163rd published book

Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life //Atom Totality science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: This book explores the question of why the Sun has a planet with abundant life that evolved over 3.7 billion years ago into the advanced intelligent life of humans, yet the Sun has gone Red Giant initiation phase that threatens to destroy all life on Earth in the next few thousand years. The question of why even bother having advanced intelligent life if the home star quickly destroys that life and the planet it resides upon? Why bother with advanced intelligent life if it is put under such enormous stress and strain and energy to move to a distant satellite of Europa and Ganymede. Surely the Cosmic design must tell us why this is our fate.
Cover Picture: is my iphone photograph of Europa.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09NQ65H9F
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 15, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 999 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 60 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Re: AP proudly announces his 163rd published book//163rd published book Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life //Atom Totality science Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition Preface: This book explores

<7e9870eb-1ea1-44ca-82a9-937fe8e6a7acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=85984&group=sci.math#85984

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 22:37:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AP proudly announces his 163rd published book//163rd published
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 06:37 UTC

This was one of my most lovely books on science. For it places religion and science in a loving embrace.

We want to know in all religions, where is God, what is God, how do we talk to God.

And in this book we answer all those questions. God is a big atom and we can see it every day of our lives. We are in fact a tiny part of God.

And Gods need things done. And Gods need new atoms for which God is an atom itself. New atoms nucleosynthesized uniformly throughout the Cosmos, not just here and there but unformily. For God is 231Pu and wants to grow into and become a newer higher God, the next higher atomic element.

And God does this through life forms, which are cold stars. Life is created to evolve into advanced-intelligent life which then creates the Elements 95 through 118 in nucleosynthesis. And this can only come about when the home star of a planet of advanced life grows from a small star to a star the size of our Sun. But there is a price to pay for that nurturing of advanced-intelligent life. For the star that gave rise to that advanced-intelligent life has to be at a Red Giant Initiation Phase, for this is physical law, nothing can change physical law. This is what happens when the entire Universe is run by electricity and magnetism, and that the stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday Law.

We have already observed our Sun has gone Red Giant, for NASA reports a 0.005% yearly increase in solar radiation. This is true and the fact for 25% of all insects have died from 2010 to 2020, the same decade that the Sun increased solar radiation to 0.005% yearly.

So, there never was a question of where is God, who is God, how to speak to God. It is everywhere you look, and the language of God is science. Science is God and God is Science.

And what God wants us to do now, now that we know who what and why of God. What God wants us to do is prepare to move. To move out to Europa and Ganymede, not just to save humanity, but to save as much of life on Earth as possible. In the Bible they speak of Noah's Ark, well, that story is going to come more true every passing day, as we prepare to save all life on Earth and move out to Europa and Ganymede.

There is no going back, for in a few thousand years, which could be as short as 1,000 years, that all life on Earth will be broiled and fried to death.. Time is of the essence.

AP