Besides, I think Slackware sounds better than 'Microsoft,' don't you? -- Patrick Volkerding

tech / sci.math / David S. Cohen flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:29:04 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote: >William J. Burns "science hater" William J. Burns psychoceramic David S. Cohen flunked the math test of

SubjectAuthor
* David S. Cohen flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test OnArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: David S. Cohen flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generationArchimedes Plutonium

1
David S. Cohen flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:29:04 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote: >William J. Burns "science hater" William J. Burns psychoceramic David S. Cohen flunked the math test of

<4fff82ef-fff9-4d86-b4b4-bb65ab22c999n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86257&group=sci.math#86257

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 23:19:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: David S. Cohen flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test On
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:19 UTC

David S. Cohen flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:29:04 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>William J. Burns "science hater"

William J. Burns psychoceramic David S. Cohen flunked the math test of a lifetime
On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:40:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> David S. Cohen "Putin's Stooge"
> blithered: William J. Burns
> > Does the science of psychology have a word for this "insane behavior by insane persons" ?
> How about the phrase "acting like William J. Burns" ?

Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Unacceptable that a govt agent stalks a USA citizen for almost 30 years of hate attack spew like kibo Parry Moroney and AP redacts the spew and throws it back into their lap.

Re: David S. Cohen flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:29:04 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote: >William J. Burns "science hater" William J. Burns psychoceramic David S. Cohen flunked the math test

<fd37543c-7f49-45a3-a84c-7b1ea5ea8befn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86258&group=sci.math#86258

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 23:25:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: David S. Cohen flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:25 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 1:19:27 AM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> David S. Cohen flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
> On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:29:04 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >William J. Burns "science hater"
>
> William J. Burns psychoceramic David S. Cohen flunked the math test of a lifetime
> On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:40:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > David S. Cohen "Putin's Stooge"
> > blithered: William J. Burns
> > > Does the science of psychology have a word for this "insane behavior by insane persons" ?
> > How about the phrase "acting like William J. Burns" ?
>
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> >> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> > >

> Unacceptable that a govt agent stalks a USA citizen for almost 30 years of hate attack spew like kibo Parry Moroney and AP redacts the spew and throws it back into their lap.

Now it was not always like this, where America's most beloved poster was Archimedes Plutonium or Archimedes Vanadium in some cloistered circles. For in 1973, America's most beloved was a racehorse named Secretariat. Unfortunately, AP, the King of Science to be, was in moving from Cincinnati Ohio to Moab Utah and did not have the chance to eyewitness this historic race for AP was 23 years old by then.

But now, AP has written a book on the idea that the racehorse is the fastest land animal alive, specifically, the individual of Secretariat, and not what science books claim the cheetah as the fastest. For most people, even in science do not know the difference between speed and acceleration. Not even at the CIA or FBI.

AP