tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation testArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of aMichael Moroney
 `* Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test-- WhyArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test--Archimedes Plutonium
   `* Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
    +* Kibo Parry M. says: > 💀 F. Fleming Crim of MathArchimedes Plutonium
    |`- Re: Kibo Parry M. says: > 💀 F. Fleming Crim of MaArchimedes Plutonium
    +- Kibo Parry M on Terence Tao, UCLA, Andrew Wiles OxfoArchimedes Plutonium
    +* UCLA Dr. Tao has no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem ofArchimedes Plutonium
    |`- Re: UCLA Dr. Tao has no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem ofArchimedes Plutonium
    +- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aArchimedes Plutonium
    `* Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aArchimedes Plutonium
     `- Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of aArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<778a70da-6bfe-49c5-b825-e053a82ce6d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72451&group=sci.math#72451

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 19:41:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 02:41 UTC

Terry Tao still believes a ellipse is a conic when a High School student can prove it is a Oval at slant cut.

Did Terry Tao change his name to Kuang Ying, I know I changed my name decades ago.
On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 4:13:04 AM UTC-5, Kuang Ying wrote:
> but you guys's IQs putted together ranges well below 150. What are you
> guys trying to prove?

Low IQ or not, I want Terry Tao to do the Cone Oval Slant Cut Experiment of folding a paper cone,

I want Terry Tao to do the Cone Oval Slant Cut Experiment of folding a paper cone, dropping a Kerr or Mason lid inside, slanting it at angle and photograph the empty space that is the outline of Oval, never the ellipse. And publish that in a American Mathematical Monthly. Include a reference to AP's book on this subject (seen below).

Next, I want Terry Tao to do a visual cut out of AP's right triangle on a trapezoid when flipped down is part of a calculus integral rectangle, when flipped up on its hinge is the calculus derivative of the slope of the hypotenuse of that right triangle. Dr. Tao publish this in American Mathematical Monthly, photos of the cut out and how derivative comes from right triangle swiveled up from the integral rectangle and include the AP book that references all of this Calculus as seen below.

It is time the world stops propagandizing science education by people who are gatekeepers of math journals, journals that are mostly propaganda of corrupt mathematics education.

The Internet, being Freedom of Speech is beyond the control of corrupt gatekeepers of science education, and the Internet caused the huge bankruptcy of many a magazine and journal. But there are still too many corrupt math journals that still keep teaching Propaganda Corrupt Mistaken Math. And it is high time those be cleaned up or cleaned out. For what these journals and bad math professor teachers do, is marr, scar and ruin the education of almost every young person in mathematics. And makes them become a fool that Terry Tao has become in mathematics education.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Length: 21 pages

File Size: 1620 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLSDQWC
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 19May2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Length: 137 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
Publication date : March 14, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1307 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Print length : 137 pages
Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

AP

Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

<sfv31o$1ap7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=72454&group=sci.math#72454

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 23:01:12 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 03:01 UTC

🐁 of Math and 🐀 of Physics Archimedes "failure" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Terry Tao still believes a ellipse is a conic

Of course the King of Math knows that. He has seen many proofs of that.

> Low IQ or not, I want Terry Tao to do the Cone Oval Slant Cut Experiment of folding a paper cone,
>
> I want Terry Tao to do the Cone Oval Slant Cut Experiment of folding a paper cone, dropping a Kerr or Mason lid inside, slanting it at angle and photograph the empty space that is the outline of Oval, never the ellipse.

It doesn't matter that you have a low IQ, ArchiePoo. Maybe if you were
a little smarter you could figure out the disk would sit perpendicular
to the cone axis and you'd demonstrate (not prove) a circle is a conic
section.

And if a bit smarter than that, you'd realize mathematicians don't prove
things by experiment. And your "cone" won't give good results since how
good is a cardboard cone going to be?

> And publish that in a American Mathematical Monthly. Include a reference to AP's book on this subject (seen below).

The King of Math has no need to bother with your nonsense.

> Next, I want Terry Tao to do a visual cut out of AP's right triangle on a trapezoid

We all want lots of things. Too bad we won't get most of them. If you
want to get published in American Mathematical Monthly, do the work
yourself, and your results will need to be worthy of publishing. Good luck.

> It is time the world stops propagandizing science education by people who are gatekeepers of math journals,

ahh, the typical crank cry "the peer review process keeps my stuff from
being published!! Waaah!!!" No, the gatekeepers' job is to keep garbage
out of the journals. That's why you won't get published.

<snip more whining>

Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test-- Why Kibo? Because he runs and hides when asked to show a Oval is the slant cut in Cone, not the ellipse

<f5799a7b-8e7e-4c6f-a7ec-0d0ad904f8a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73821&group=sci.math#73821

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 02:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test-- Why
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:55 UTC

> 🐁 Terence Tao of Math and 🐀 of Physics Sheldon "failure" Glashow
Constant daily attack posts by the 28 year long nonstop stalker Kibo Parry M

Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test-- Why Kibo? Because he runs and hides when asked to show a Oval is the slant cut in Cone, not the ellipse

Taking the 28 year long nonstop stalker Kibo Parry M and running his stalk posts through the paper shredder interesting end results occur.

On Sunday, August 22, 2021 at 10:01:23 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐁 Terence Tao of Math and 🐀 of Physics Sheldon "failure" Glashow
> Andrew Wiles> fails at math and science:

Why Kibo? Because he never noticed Euler had a fake proof in FLT exponent 3, missing when all three A,B,C are evens?

> Of course the King of Math, AP knows that. He has seen many proofs of that.
>
> > Low IQ or not, I want Terry Tao to do the Cone Oval Slant Cut Experiment of folding a paper cone,
> >
> > I want Terry Tao to do the Cone Oval Slant Cut Experiment of folding a paper cone, dropping a Kerr or Mason lid inside, slanting it at angle and photograph the empty space that is the outline of Oval, never the ellipse.
>
> It doesn't matter that Thomas Hales have a low IQ, John Stillwell. Maybe if you were
> a little smarter you could figure out the disk would sit perpendicular
> to the cone axis and you'd demonstrate (not prove) a circle is a conic
> section.
>
> And if a bit smarter than that, you'd realize mathematicians don't prove
> things by experiment. And Jill Pipher "cone" won't give good results since how
> good is a cardboard cone going to be?
>
> > And publish that in a American Mathematical Monthly. Include a reference to AP's book on this subject (seen below).
>
> The King of Math AP has no need to bother with your nonsense.
> >
> > Next, I want Terry Tao to do a visual cut out of AP's right triangle on a trapezoid in geometry proof of calculus fundamental theorem
>
> We all want lots of things. Too bad we won't get most of them. If Kevin Hartnett
> want to get published in American Mathematical Monthly, do the work
> yourself, and your results will need to be worthy of publishing. Good luck.
>
> > It is time the world stops propagandizing science education by people who are gatekeepers of math journals,
>
> ahh, the typical crank cry "the peer review process keeps my stuff from
> being published!! Waaah!!!" No, the gatekeepers' job is to keep garbage
> out of the journals. That's why Simon Singh won't get published.

AP writes: Simon so much rather believes Wiles 150 pages barb wired mess, than AP's one line proof of Fermat's Last Theorem-- 2+2=2x2= 4 allows solutions in exp 2 but no N+N+N=NxNxN = M exists to allow solutions in exp 3 or higher. Simon hates simplicity, and opts for the 150 pages he does not understand.

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 1:58:48 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🐜 of Math Terence Tao and 🐛 of Physics Lisa Randall "Drag Queen of Science"

AP writes: why Kibo Parry M, is it because Terry Tao as revealed by Kevin Hartnett thinks the key to understanding Collatz conjecture is via partial differential equations, when AP had already proven the Collatz conjecture in 2016 by observing 4 consecutive even numbers, that one contains a factor of 8 to fall and slide down by 3/8 approx, much faster than landing on a even number.

On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 12:51:12 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao
When I put the 7 year long nonstop stalker Dan Christensen through the paper shredder, out pops more posts.

On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 10:09:06 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 💩 for 🧠 Terence Tao

AP writes: Kibo Parry M, when are you going to ever grow up and stop putting attack posts with emojis in sci.math, or is that too much to ask

Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test-- Why Kibo? Because he runs and hides when asked to show a Oval is the slant cut in Cone, not the ellipse

<7580d0a7-9506-4665-aa94-5cf128cd3ba3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73914&group=sci.math#73914

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:39:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 00:39 UTC

Kibo Parry M recommends Dr. Tao read AP's classic TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS to fill in the many gaps and holes in Terry's understanding of mathematics..

45th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein General Geometry

Last revision was 2NOV2020.
Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Length: 375 pages

Product details
File Size: 2013 KB
Print Length: 375 pages
Publication Date: May 2, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07RG7BVZW
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #274,398 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#27 in General Geometry
#336 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

> [...]
>
> AP writes: why Kibo Parry M, is it because Terry Tao as revealed by Kevin Hartnett thinks the key to understanding Collatz conjecture is via partial differential equations, when AP had already proven the Collatz conjecture in 2016 by observing 4 consecutive even numbers, that one contains a factor of 8 to fall and slide down by 3/8 approx, much faster than landing on a even number.
>
> On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 12:51:12 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao
> When I put the 7 year long nonstop stalker Dan Christensen through the paper shredder, out pops more posts.
>

> On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 10:09:06 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > 💩 for 🧠 Terence Tao

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sgn0cl$oc$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=73927&group=sci.math#73927

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 00:43:02 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 04:43 UTC

🧛🏻‍♂️ of Math and 🧙‍♀️ of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2 Kindle Edition

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as atoms
contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that there
are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his
mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing
his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND 2
= 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really confuse
future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact
that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false
(1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and "10 OR
2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic confuse
you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is
to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for them to
dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point is,
stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.

Kibo Parry M. says: > 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"

<01415f93-75ad-4606-b7e9-fa7a2244617fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74473&group=sci.math#74473

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:28:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo_Parry_M._says:__>_💀_F._Fleming_Crim_of_Math_
and_☠️_Dr._Panchanathan_of_Physics_"Putin's_Stooge"
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:28 UTC

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:51:26 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
> Brian Stone> blithered:

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates endless stalker spam and runs them through a shredder of their vicious content and reposts them, so that the people responsible for hiring a stalker can taste their own fruit.

On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 6:48:45 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> ☠️ NSF Dr. Panchanathan of Math and 🕱 of Physics "anti science"
> NSF and USA dept Educ > fails at math and science:
>
> Fuckdog block spammer of NSF Dr. Panchanathan who is likely paying for Kibo Parry M 28 year nonstop stalking in sci.math and sci.physics

AP no longer tolerates a 28 year nonstop insane stalker like Kibo Parry M. and shoves the shit he dishes out right back into his mouth.

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:43:11 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🧛🏻‍♂️ of Math and 🧙‍♀️ of Physics

Re: Kibo Parry M. says: > 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"

<f879452c-a593-42a9-9e40-e0d361f4ed65n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=75554&group=sci.math#75554

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry M. says: > 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Ma
th and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 06:53 UTC

>🃏 Terence Tao of Physics 🤡 NSF Dorothy E Aronson of Math "Court Jester of Physics"
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan > fails at math and science:

SAYS the 28 year nonstop paid for stalker Kibo Parry M.

On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 7:37:43 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🧛🏻‍♂️ John J. Veysey of Math and 👻 Scott Stanley of Physics "math hater"
>John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley > tarded:

AP writes: 28 year long nonstop paid for stalker Kibo Parry Moroney has a hard time of keeping up with the treadmill of AP's paper shredder that spits out the Kibo spam in regurgitated milk form. Hope there is enough cream in the milk for NSF.

Is Dr. Panchanathan NSF paying Kibo Parry M. a $100. per stalker spam post he emits? Making kibo richer than all college professors actually teaching math in classrooms.

On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 10:34:19 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🤡 NSF Dorothy E Aronson of Math and 🃏 Brian Stone of Physics "Court Jester of Physics"
> NSF Dr. Panchanathan > fails at math and science:

> 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 8:51:26 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 💀 F. Fleming Crim of Math and ☠️ Dr. Panchanathan of Physics "Putin's Stooge"
> Brian Stone> blithered:

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post-- Champagne,Hewitt,Crago
On Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 2:17:31 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim

NSF fraud waste abuse of taxpayer money $100 per stalker post--

Canada's NSF-- Francois-Philippe Champagne, Ted Hewitt, Martha Crago, Frederic Bouchard, Cinthia Duclos, Normand Labrie
USA--NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates endless stalker spam and runs them through a shredder of their vicious content and reposts them, so that the people responsible for hiring a stalker can taste their own fruit.

> Sacking Dr. Panchanathan of NSF of Math and 🕱 of Physics USA dept of Educ "anti math"

AP no longer tolerates a 28 year nonstop insane stalker like Kibo Parry M. and shreds his posts and regurgitates them.

> [...]
> > >
> > > Not quite. Sunshine (more specifically ambient heat) collected over
> > > hundreds or thousands of years. Constant 50 degrees F/10 C down the hole.
> > > No significant geological activity here since the Jurassic and not deep
> > > enough to get to the actual heat of the earth.
>
> > ☠️ NSF Dr. Panchanathan of Math and 🕱 of Physics "anti science"
> On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 6:48:45 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > ☠️ NSF Dr. Panchanathan of Math and 🕱 of Physics "anti science"
> > NSF and USA dept Educ > fails at math and science:
> >
> > Fuckdog block spammer of NSF Dr. Panchanathan who is likely paying for Kibo Parry M 28 year nonstop stalking in sci.math and sci.physics
>
> AP no longer tolerates a 28 year nonstop insane stalker like Kibo Parry M.. and shoves the shit he dishes out right back into his mouth.
> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:43:11 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

Click here to read the complete article
Kibo Parry M on Terence Tao, UCLA, Andrew Wiles Oxford Univ On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 1:05:27 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: > 🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Stanford Univ "CCP lackey"

<e13bea79-b585-4487-b54f-36007bbed16an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=78173&group=sci.math#78173

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:19:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo_Parry_M_on_Terence_Tao,_UCLA,_Andrew_Wiles_Oxfo
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 18:19 UTC

Kibo Parry M on Terence Tao, UCLA, Andrew Wiles Oxford Univ
On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 1:05:27 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Stanford Univ "CCP lackey"
> Marc Tessier Lavigne> blithered:
>why do you say the CIA/FBI spam sci.math and
> sci.physics?
On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:43:11 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 🧛🏻‍♂️ of Math and 🧙‍♀️ of Physics

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates any Criminal Stalker and thus shreds his attack and spits the byproduct back into the lap of the stalker.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

SCI.PHYSICS FAQ, 19Sep2021// Usenet science dead, but AP's newsgroup up and running well--

Today's topic-- how AP is correcting the definition of Natural Logarithm base 2.71... for the Y= 1/x has no relation to the equiangular logarithmic spiral. See AP's 203rd book of science.

Take a look at the only pure science newsgroup, free of spammers, block-spam, and police drag net spam, free of stalkers.

The only real important physics in all of our time of the 21st century, other than the Atom Totality, is the physics of KNOWING WHAT IS THE TRUE ELECTRON OF ATOMS. Is it the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday Law and the 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole and not the real electron of atoms. Any other questions in physics are so unimportant, so meager, so irrelevant for our times.

Because, well, if the real electron is the Muon, not the 0.5MeV particle, means, the Sun shines from Faraday Law, and not from fusion. That means, the Sun has Initiated Red Giant Phase, and that means, all life on Earth perishes by the next 1 thousand year (perhaps even less, perhaps more such as 1 million years). Unless humanity colonizes Europa and Ganymede.

So, everything else in physics is meaningless, unless we address the question of which is the Atom's true real electron. Because if we do not address that question. All life on Earth could be toasted out of existence in just 1,000 years. We see it already in Heat Domes, and Droughts which could not be the result of Global Warming human fossil fuel burning.

Everything else in physics is an idiocy corner, that does not put the #1 question on center table.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe

XXXXXXXXXXX

Principles of sci.physics

1) Above all, do physics in sci.physics, for at the end of the day, end of the year, end of a life, it is the physics that you do in sci.physics that only counts.

2) When doing physics in sci.physics and talking to someone else that is seriously doing physics with you-- be polite. You get ahead more, and go farther with politeness.

3) Most posters degenerate into ad hominem attackers. Reread (1).

4) Sci.physics is open to all, sadly, to even those who never do physics in sci.physics, but the openness is a blessing in disguise because the openess more often than not, gets at the truth of science that has been corrupted by other scientists. And sci.physics is self-policing, meaning that if you continue to piss and poop, (like Jeff Relf offtopic in sci.physics) if you continue to piss and poop in sci.physics, the others who seriously do physics in sci.physics will self police the miscreant out. For it only takes a few miscreants, diseased in mind to ruin a newsgroup as they are a blight upon all other posts that contain physics. Jeff Relf is like a person who you invite to your home for dinner, and having to go to the bathroom, Relf takes a shit right in the middle of the floor of the dining hall.

5) Prime Minister Boris Johnson & President Joe Biden, please call off your police agencies and FBI, CIA, Mi5, Mi6 of their daily "police drag net spam" in sci.physics and sci.math, and leave those two newsgroups completely alone to do just physics and math. Totally inappropriate of govt agencies to ruin sci.math and sci.physics, you may as well have your agents in all church ceremonies applying drag net spam. The spammer "__" is never appropriate in sci.math or sci.physics, nor is the Stonehenge freak, or any of the other drag net spammers. We all thank the USA and British and other governments and agencies like CERN for inventing Usenet, but please, do not destroy what you built, with police drag net spam. Adhere to the tenet, that a forum sci.physics and sci.math are specifically devoted to physics and math, not to a govt bureaucracy chasing after criminals and terrorists with their highly flamed rhetoric and loud noises in sci.math, sci.physics.

6) Criminal-Stalking is defined as constant attacking of another person's character exclusive of science content in his/her threads for more than 1 year. In the case of criminal stalking the attackee, can just shred the attackers post and repost. For stalking is not science, nor academics nor debate nor discussion. Stalking is insanity and criminal behavior.

AP writes: AP no longer tolerates any Criminal Stalker and thus shreds his attack and spits the byproduct back into the lap of the stalker.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

***New news***

Stripping college degrees.

AP argues that college degrees are serious business and a holder should wear his/her degree proudly throughout the rest of their lives. AP argues that the Internet has been a new window on academics, and this new window shines a light on the fact that many receive college degrees but should never have been given one. Specifically, those that become criminal stalkers.

74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.

Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
Length: 39 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : March 24, 2020
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• ASIN : B086BGSNXN
• Print Length : 39 pages
• File Size : 935 KB
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
#315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Click here to read the complete article
UCLA Dr. Tao has no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. See AP's proofs below.

<d9ea6690-8661-44a6-96a0-2888650648fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=79388&group=sci.math#79388

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 13:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: UCLA Dr. Tao has no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of
Calculus. See AP's proofs below.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 20:49 UTC

Kibo, why cannot Terence Tao at UCLA take the time of 5 minutes like every student in the world and roll up a paper cone, drop a Kerr or Mason lid inside and tilt it and prove to himself that the slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. Kibo Parry Moroney, why is Terence Tao running and hiding from the truth of mathematics, is he scared of the truth. Just like Terence Tao never has a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, only his "limit analysis hornswaggle". Does Dr. Tao not know that calculus is geometry, Kibo, is that the reason? Does Terry Tao still believe Calculus is "not geometry" not geometry as the excuse and reason that UCLA Dr. Tao has no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. See AP's proofs below..

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<9176f263-ce9d-4935-9873-b148e478a14cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=80408&group=sci.math#80408

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 17:56:46 -0700 (PDT)
lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 00:56 UTC

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious
by Professor Wordsmith Jul 25, 2020, 8:23:21 PM

On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 3:28:49 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "Ant of Math"

Re: 77,233 Student victims of Lawrence Bacow's Harvard from stalker Kibo Parry Moroney with his 938 is 12% short 945, his 10 OR 4 = 14 with AND as subtraction, and his mindless belief real electron = 0.5MeV when true electron is muon
11:57 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 6:29:01 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "Kim Jong Un's minion"
> fails at math and science:

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F.. West, Michael B. Walker
by Frank Cassa 12Apr2021 7:00 AM

Re: 77,233 Student victims of Lawrence Bacow's Harvard from stalker Kibo Parry Moroney with his 938 is 12% short 945, his 10 OR 4 = 14 with AND as subtraction, and his mindless belief real electron = 0.5MeV when true electron is muon
11:57 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 7,744-Student victims of Linda Hasenfratz Univ Western Ontario from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz President Alan Shepard
11:53 AM 10Apr2021
by Wayne Decarlo

Re: 102,852-Student victims of Dominic Barton, Univ Waterloo from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Dominic Barton, President Feridun Hamdullahpur physics
by konyberg Apr 15, 2021, 3:09:41 PM

Re: 176,232-Student Victims of Michael Meighen McGill Univ by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus... 0.5MeV electron when in truth it is the muon as the real electron
by Dan Christensen Jul 2, 2021, 9:47:42 AM

Re: 135,568 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron of
May 10, 2021
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021
by Michael Moroney

*Fire the entire Univ Western Ontario math dept/ still teaching that the contradictory sine graph as sinusoid when it is really semicircle
by Dan Christensen Nov 21, 2017,

On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 1:24:10 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "science hater" Rensselaer Polytech
> fails at math and science:

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
by Michael Moroney May 29, 2021, 9:02:21 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
by Michael Moroney Oct 28, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

Re: the most stupid poster of logic in sci.math for decade-- Dan Christensen, that insane Canadian stalker
by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM

Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021

Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney pink slips Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau,Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe //cannot tell apart muon = real electron and 0.5MeV Dirac monopole...
by Eldridge Art Carpenter Apr 2, 2021, 6:24 AM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, kill// Dan Christensen, Uncle Al, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dept Educ Betsy DeVos, John Baez, Port563 Gilbert Strang, Barry Shein
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: 1---Kibo Parry Moroney asks, did we ally ourselves correctly in Korea, for it is South Korea that is behaving like a savage evil barbarians to Moon Bears
by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says// Dr. Lawrence Bacow, can Harvard stop the Kibo Parry Moroney from his constant insane drumbeat of .... "I ate my brain" .... flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
by Fred Glover

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash
by Richard Cranium Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: Moon Bear contents of Samsung and Hyundai? Is it true kibo Parry Moroney & Nicholas Thompson are investigating how much tortured moon-bear parts are installed in Samsung & Hyundai equipment??
by Herp Derpington

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne, CalTech's Thomas Rosenbaum with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to..
by Eddie "Fish Basket" Reynolds Jr.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Drs. Block, Dr. Block, Griffiths, Miller, Suzuki, Lewontin, Gelbart with their meiosis going from 46 to 92, wanting to get to 23; as failures of math and "nude sluts". Is it any worse than Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945?
by Professor Wordsmith

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney paid stalker, NSF Betsy DeVos dept of educ says fails at science Drs. Block, Griffiths, Miller, Suzuki, Lewontin, Gelbart with their meiosis going from 46 to 92, wanting to get to 23; as failures of math "Mouse Dimple Cunt Hair"...
by Herp Derpington

Re: Steven Weinberg flunked physics lifelong-generation test
By Michael Moroney 37 posts 427 views updated 2:04 PM

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
1/23/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: unpaid AP doing the world's finest logic, while Cambridge, Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Princeton teach dunce Logic
10/28/17
By Michael Moroney

Re: MIT's Dr.Martin Bazant, Harvard's Dr.Dennis Gaitsgory-- time you take your full responsibilities as science educator and deal with science failures Michael Moroney
8 posts by 2 authors
12/4/17
By Michael Moroney

Drs.L. Reif, Victor Kac, Irwin Pless of MIT, teach percentages correctly-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
20 posts by 3 authors
By Michael Moroney

Click here to read the complete article
Re: UCLA Dr. Tao has no geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. See AP's proofs below.

<9f4210a7-4b60-4925-ab29-ba973edeade6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=81969&group=sci.math#81969

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 21:55:21 -0700 (PDT)
Calculus. See AP's proofs below.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 04:55 UTC

Kibo are these math haters Michael Aizenman, Nathaniel Bottman, Nicolas Boumal, Jean Bourgain, William Browder, Tristan Buckmaster and as you write kibo Parry On Friday, November 5, 2021 at 11:16:06 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]

> Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.
>
> Length: 137 pages
>
> Product details
> ASIN : B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date : March 14, 2019
> Language : English
> File size : 1307 KB
> Text-to-Speech : Enabled
> Screen Reader : Supported
> Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
> Word Wise : Not Enabled
> Print length : 137 pages
> Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

Princeton University Math dept

Michael Aizenman Professor

Zahra Aminzare Lecturer

Manjul Bhargava Professor

Nathaniel Bottman Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Nicolas Boumal Instructor

Jean Bourgain Visiting Lecturer with Rank of Professor
Mathematics

William Browder Professor Emeritus

Tristan Buckmaster Assistant Professor

Francesc Castella Instructor

Sun-Yung Alice Chang Professor

Otis Chodosh Veblen Research Instructor

Maria Chudnovsky Professor

Peter Constantin Professor of Mathematics and Director of PACM

John Conway Professor Emeritus

Mihalis Dafermos Professor

Gabriele Di Cerbo Assistant Professor

Hansheng Diao Instructor

Theodore Drivas Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Zeev Dvir Associate Professor

Weinan E Professor

Tarek Elgindi Instructor

Tolga Etgü Visiting Fellow

Charles Fefferman Professor

Jonathan Fickenscher Associate Research Scholar

David Gabai Chair, Professor

Ziyang Gao Instructor

Javier Gómez-Serrano Assistant Professor, Director of Graduate Studies

Robert C. Gunning Professor

Jonathan Hanselman Assistant Professor

Helmut Hofer Visiting Lecturer with Rank of Professor
Mathematics

Henry Horton Postdoctoral Research Associate

Yong Hou Lecturer
Mathematics
Tatiana Howard Lecturer

Wu-Chung Hsiang Professor Emeritus

June Huh Veblen Fellow

Mihaela Ignatova Instructor

Alexandru Ionescu Professor

Jennifer M. Johnson Senior Lecturer, Associate Departmental Representative

Nicholas Katz Professor

Casey Kelleher Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Daniel Ketover Instructor

Ilya Khayutin Veblen Research Instructor

Seongtag Kim Visiting Fellow

Sergiu Klainerman Professor

Simon Kochen Professor Emeritus

Joseph Kohn Professor Emeritus

János Kollár Professor, Department Representative

Elliott Lieb Professor Emeritus

Francesco Lin Veblen Research Instructor

Yueh-Ju Lin Instructor

Chun-Hung Liu Instructor

Robert MacPhersonVisiting Lecturer with Rank of Professor
Mathematics

Adam Marcus Assistant Professor

Fernando Codá Marques Professor

Mark McConnell Senior Lecturer

Stephen McKeown Postdoctoral Research Associate

Ana Menezes Assistant Professor

Sophie Morel Professor

Assaf Naor Professor

Evita Nestoridi Instructor

Huy Quang Nguyen Postdoctoral Research Associate

Oanh Nguyen Instructor

Peter Ozsváth Professor, Director of Graduate Studies

John Pardon Professor

Fabio Pusateri Assistant Professor

Igor Rodnianski Professor

Vermont Rutherfoord Postdoctoral Research Associate

Peter Sarnak Professor

Paul D. Seymour Professor

Tatyana Shcherbyna Assistant Professor

Nicholas Sheridan Assistant Professor

Goro Shimura Professor Emeritus

Yakov Shlapentokh-Rothman Instructor

Yakov Sinai Professor

Amit Singer Professor

Christopher Skinner Professor

Allan Sly Professor

Elias Stein Professor Emeritus

Zoltán Szabó Professor

Yunqing Tang Instructor

Richard Taylor Visiting Lecturer with Rank of Professor

Christine Taylor Senior Lecturer

Gang Tian Professor

Konstantin Tikhomirov Instructor

Hale Trotter Professor Emeritus

Karen Uhlenbeck Visiting Research Scholar

Vlad Vicol Assistant Professor

Ilya Vinogradov Lecturer

Rafael von Känel Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Joseph Waldron Instructor

Guangbo Xu Associate Research Scholar

Paul C. Yang Professor

Ian Zemke Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Shou-Wu Zhang Professor

Yongbin Zhang Visiting Research Scholar

President: Christopher Eisgruber (physics)

Princeton Univ physics dept

Michael Aizenman, Philip Anderson, Robert Austin, Waseem Bakr, Bogdan Bernevig, Ravindra Bhatt, William Bialek, Frank Calaprice, Curtis Callan, Roberto Car, Paul Chaikin, Kenan Diab, Jo Dunkley, Aurelien Fraisse, Cristiano Galbiati, Simone Giombi, Thomas Gregor, David Gross, Edward Groth, Steven Gubser, Duncan Haldane, William Happer, John Hopfield, Andrew Houck, David Huse, Norman Jarosik, William Jones, Andrew Leifer, Elliot Lieb, Daniel Marlow, Peter Meyers, James Olsen, Lyman Page, James Peebles, Alexander Polyakov, Frans Pretorius, Michael Romalis, Joshua Shaevitz, A. Smith, Shivaji Sondhi, Suzanne Staggs, Paul Steinhardt, David Tank, Joseph Taylor, Christopher Tully, Herman Verlinde, Edward Witten

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<55bd5d30-4f72-4d78-8df9-b01bf66ebd85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86313&group=sci.math#86313

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 21:57:17 -0800 (PST)
lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 05:57 UTC

William J. Burns "AnalButtfuckManure"
David S. Cohen "shitwit" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:43:11 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
(snip the hate spew by CIA Kibo Parry M)

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 11:41:31 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "little fish" Gilbert Strang, MIT, William J. Burns
Kibo Parry M. wrote which AP redacted, for AP no longer can stomach the insane Kibo
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:49:36 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>William J. Burns "AnalButtfuckManure"
> fails at math and science:

Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP no longer tolerates permanent hate spew stalkers like Kibo Parry M. of 30 years stalking Unacceptable that a govt agent stalks a USA citizen for almost 30 years of hate attack spew like kibo Parry Moroney and AP redacts the spew and throws it back into their lap.

Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<b7a8ce92-57fe-4326-b7a7-a2d450810a8bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86381&group=sci.math#86381

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 16:44:54 -0800 (PST)
lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 00:44 UTC

William J. Burns "Putin's Stooge" spams Kibo Parry M.

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 2:21:46 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> David S. Cohen "physics hater" William J. Burns
> tarded: William J. Burns
>"barking fuckdog" William J. Burns

William J. Burns psychoceramic David S. Cohen flunked the math test of a lifetime