Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 08:19:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: +164th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is
the fastest land animal or the cheetah. In fact we can point to the
individual fastest land animal ever to live-- Secretariat, with 80km/hour
over a distance of 2.4km.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 16:19 UTC

+164th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is the fastest land animal or the cheetah. In fact we can point to the individual fastest land animal ever to live-- Secretariat, with 80km/hour over a distance of 2.4km.

Now most books say the cheetah is the fastest land animal at about 120Km/hour with the Pronghorn in second place of 88km/hour. Trouble is..
20k views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Dec 16, 2021, 6:40:21 PM (5 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
164th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is the fastest land animal or the cheetah Now most books say the cheetah is the fastest land animal at about 120Km/hour with the Pronghorn in second place of 88km/hour. Trouble is..
9k views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 25, 2021, 3:41:17 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
164th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is the fastest land animal or the cheetah

Now most books say the cheetah is the fastest land animal at about 120Km/hour with the Pronghorn in second place of 88km/hour.

Trouble is, well, who did the measuring and how are they able to make a uniform measuring to all those different animals?

Turns out they really cannot.

And so, this book addresses the shoddy and silly reasoning of a physical measure of speed of land animals.

In this book, I argue that the worlds fastest land animal is the human genetic bred horse for racing, or for distance of say the Old West mail service..

Who measured the cheetah at 120km/hour? And under what conditions?

So, I have seen on TV where captive cheetahs are exercised by having a rabbit pelt on some racing course, the course they use to train greyhound dogs in races. And well, the cheetah was not able to "beat in speed" the greyhounds.

Now, well imagine building a racecourse that tests the speed of cheetahs with a rabbit pelt on a arm and that arm goes around a track of the same length as a horse race track in full distance.

And the clocked time of the fastest horse was for two furlongs is 70Km/hour by Winning Brew at the Penn National Race Course in 2008. Where 2 furlongs is 402 meters.

So, now, if we really really want a scientific list of the fastest animals, the cheetah would not be on the top of the list, although it is amazingly fast.

For although AP's experiment has never been conducted. I doubt that a cheetah can run the 2 furlongs chasing after the rabbit skin on a pole going 70km/hour over that distance.

Uniformity uniformity uniformity in measuring is required before we can say, the cheetah is the fastest land animal.

What tips the scale in favor of the racehorse is that the racehorse is a genetic bred for speed that is the Pronghorn. The racehorse is the faster version of the pronghorn.

Now does the cheetah make a kill every time it chases after pronghorn? No, it usually fails to capture a prey. That said, by logic, would mean the pronghorn is faster than the cheetah.

So in this book, what I am going to argue is that we need a Uniform measure for the title of fastest land animal.

Just because we see a cheetah sprint in a distance of 10 meters at a speed of 120km/hour, does not mean the cheetah is the fastest animal on land, for if we measure the cheetah over a 402 meter distance, it is likely to be far far smaller than the speed of a racehorse.

And once the data is all in and reviewed. I suspect the racehorse is the winner, because, well, we still have to SUBTRACT the fact the racehorse has a rider, a extra weight on its back, whereas the cheetah nor pronghorn have any weights on their back.

And a scientific proof if correct in my above, would be a analysis of the Lung capacity of a horse and given its size, that the lung capacity makes the horse the fastest land animal possible on Earth.

AP
King of Science, especially physics and where biology is just a snack appetizer to get the King in motion

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 25, 2021, 6:21:34 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Archimedes Plutonium
6:17 PM to sci.physics
Quoting the Web on fast speed of horse---
The highest race speed recorded over two furlongs is 70.76 km/h (43.97 mph) and was achieved by Winning Brew trained by Francis Vitale (United States), at the Penn National Race Course, Grantville, Pennsylvania, United States, on 14 May 2008. Winning Brew covered the quarter-mile (402 m, 2 furlongs) in 20.57 sec.May 14, 2008
Archimedes Plutonium
6:19 PM
to sci.physics
Quoting the Web---
Fastest Land Animals: Meet The 10 Fastest In The World - Safaris Africana
10 Fastest land animals ranked: Cheetah. 120.7 km / 75 m per hour. Pronghorn. 88.5 km / 55 m per hour. Springbok. 88 km / 55 m per hour. Wildebeest. 80.5 km / 50 m per hour. Lion. 80.5 km / 50 m per hour. Blackbuck. 80 km / 50 m per hour. Hare. 80 km / 50 m per hour. Greyhound. 74 km / 46 m per hour..

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 25, 2021, 6:53:35 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
So of course, yes, well, of course, if you measure a cheetah in its top acceleration on land, for a interval of 10 meters, of course you can get a speed of 120km/hour.

But if you measure a cheetah over a interval course of 402 meters, you be lucky to get a speed of 50km/hour.

If you measure a racehorse at its top acceleration in an interval of 10 meters, you can get 150km/hour, far better than the cheetah's 120km/hour over 10 meters.

This is what I mean by ignorant measuring standards. You want the cheetah at the top of the list, so you make up a silly stupid measuring that is scatter-brain measuring and that go-gets you what you want-- cheetah on the top of the list. When in truth, if you did a scientific uniform measuring, you end up finding that the fastest land animal is the racehorse. And that is with the weight of the human rider on the racehorses back, included.

AP

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 3:41:17 PM UTC-6 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 25, 2021, 7:09:34 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now, speaking over intervals of distance covered in measuring speed of land animals, in my next to last chapter of this book I discuss how dogs are faster than the cheetah and in the last chapter, that humans are the fastest land animal in marathon long distances.

I say this because dogs are built to carry sleds in the far north over much distance, and the science term used for this is "anerobic". The use of oxygen, the size of lungs and the body mass, makes dogs perhaps the world's 2nd best athletic animal. The first best is -- you guessed it-- humans.

I have been told through books and sources that in ancient times, humans would run down a wild horse. Keep running after it, and not let the horse graze enough to gain food, and yet the human keeps running after it so the horse tires, and this can go on for days and nights with a human, until the horse is caught by the human runner.

So if we made a measuring interval of say hundreds of kilometers and a marathon type of racing, the human will be on the top of the list of fastest land animals.

AP
King of Science, where biology is just a snack appetizer for the King

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 3:41:17 PM UTC-6 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 25, 2021, 10:10:42 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now some people may ask, how does AP do a book on fastest land animal, right in the midst of doing a new astronomy distance tool; and working on 1st year college textbook on physics. How is this book on fastest land animal related to astronomy or physics.

Well often I do not catch how new ideas come to me; how they form in my mind, but on this occasion, I was able to catch how it came to me. I was watching on Sunday night the PBS Masterpiece Theater of All Creatures Great and Small. The episode 3 of 7 where the story was all about race horses, Siegfried on a race track and James out diagnosing a racehorse and having to put the poor animal down. Perhaps one of the best if not the best episode of All Creatures. And so I slept on that show and in my sleep I wondered if the cheetah was really the fastest land animal. I had not yet fallen asleep in bed, and then the next day I remembered this questioning and so book 167th is borne.

And so, a new book is formed.

AP
King of Science

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Feb 11, 2021, 4:10:37 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Why Nature never evolved a horse predator, seeing it is the fastest land animal Re: 167th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is the fastest land animal or the cheetah.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: +164th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is the fastest land animal or the cheetah. In fact we can point to the individual fastest land animal ever to live-- Secretariat, with 80km/hour over a distance of 2.4km.

<0f75e4ed-a5fa-4e88-8640-f24d3bdb5dadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86289&group=sci.math#86289

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 16:48:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: +164th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 00:48 UTC

A National Geographic article, 23Jul2013 cites that about 40 to 50 percent of cheetah hunts ends in a successful kill. Meaning that their prey are faster than the cheetah is fast.

Yes, the cheetah has tremendous acceleration, but only for a very short distance and then they overheat and have to slow down considerably.

AP

Re: +164th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is the fastest land animal or the cheetah. In fact we can point to the individual fastest land animal ever to live-- Secretariat, with 80km/hour over a distance of 2.4km.

<0823ab6a-cc1d-47a8-b8cc-60e40d7cdac5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86317&group=sci.math#86317

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 23:01:04 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 07:01 UTC

Saving the best for last-- the teaching of the difference between velocity (commonly called speed) and that of acceleration.

In math and physics, velocity and acceleration are well defined as velocity is distance/time, a derivative, while acceleration is distance/time^2. Notice the time is squared in the denominator of the acceleration. The acceleration in math and physics is the derivative of the velocity, meaning the rate of change of velocity.

What I am after here, is to teach the difference in its most simple of form.. Why, you may ask? Because here in 2021, we have entire science communities of biology and others, not knowing the difference and thence proclaiming that the cheetah is the fastest land animal in velocity.

The true fastest land animal (some may prefer to say land mammal, but animal is also logically sound, for insects that fly fast an are animals do not change the argument), the true fastest land animal is the racehorse with its velocity with rider as 80km/hour but likely to be 120km/hour without rider.

So we need to teach velocity versus acceleration because biology did not understand it.

And the best way to teach it is the car accelerator pedal. If you hold the accelerator pedal constant steady, the car is doing velocity. If you push down or pull up the accelerator pedal you are changing the velocity and thus accelerating or decelerating. Remember, the change of rate of velocity is acceleration.

And the easiest diagram explanation is a chart of Secretariat racehorse and a chart of a cheetah doing 2.4 km distance.

What we will learn is that acceleration is translated into a velocity, so that we get rid of the extra time as time^2 in denominator.

What we will do is make an average-velocity from out of the times the accelerator pedal was steady constant and those times in which the accelerator pedal was accelerating or decelerating.

And this diagram will also toss out the obnoxious concept of "instanteous velocity" that comes up in 1st year college physics and mathematics calculus.. For in this lesson of a diagram, average velocity was the true concept sought for.

So let me now make a rough diagram of 2.4km for Secretariat and for a cheetah, and break that 2.4km into 100 meter segments.

Secretariat

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Now each of those intervals is 100 meters, 24 intervals totalling 2.4Km

And we do the same for the cheetah

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Now, say a cheetah walks the first 100 meters at 5km/hour and the second 100 meters does 120km/hour and the next 100 meters at 5km/hr and all the remaining 100 meters does it in 10km/hr.

So we tally up all the cheetah intervals and have 21x10km/hr= 210 and 2x5km/hr = 10 and one at 120km/hr summing is 340 and we divide 340 by 24 intervals gives us an average speed of the cheetah over 2.4km as being 14.16km/hr for the cheetah running the distance.

Now we do the same analysis of Secretariat running the 2.4km distance. In the first 100 meters the horse is getting out of the starting gate and is accelerating to get to a steady speed, so the first 100 meters is a 60km/hr, the second 100 meters is 80km/hr, as is all the other 100 meters interval except for the last 100 meters where Secretariat is again accelerating in that interval with a burst of speed of 100km/hr. Now we sum all 24 intervals and have a total of 1920 and divide by 24 gives us a average-velocity, average-speed of 80km/hr.

What these two diagrams were designed to do is teach the difference between velocity and acceleration, for it is difficult to envision in acceleration that time^2 denominator. That time squared denominator is simply the rate of change of velocity. And to recover that rate of change of velocity we segment intervals of the total distance and sum up the velocities in each interval and divide by the total number of intervals to obtain a Average Velocity for the entire distance.

From the diagram, we can say that the cheetah, the land mammal or land animal cheetah is the world's fastest accelerator animal with 120km/hour over 100 meters. But the racehorse is the worlds fastest runner with constant velocity at 80km/hour with a rider over 2.4km and 120km/hour over 2.4km without a rider.

AP

Re: +164th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is the fastest land animal or the cheetah. In fact we can point to the individual fastest land animal ever to live-- Secretariat, with 80km/hour over a distance of 2.4km.

<41632c13-589e-4fbe-b421-1c4f7eccb63bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86382&group=sci.math#86382

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 17:20:58 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 01:20 UTC

So, what I am teaching here in Average Velocity, is how to transform an acceleration into a velocity.

Acceleration is distance/time^2. It is that time^2 in the denominator, that makes acceleration difficult to understand.

It is easy to understand velocity(speed) for that is just distance/time.

So what I am doing is showing students and teachers alike on how to teach velocity and acceleration. So if we have a racehorse or a cheetah, we break their run into intervals of 100 meters each. There are 24 intervals of 100 meters each in 2.4km. The cheetah accelerates in one of those intervals of 100 meters, accelerates to what amounts to 120km/hour.

So what we want to do is in the race of Secretariat and of cheetah, we want to find the Average Velocity both ran in the 2.4km.

So over the distance of 2.4Km, the cheetah and Secretariat did some acceleration and mostly did some steady constant velocity.

By obtaining that Average Velocity, we eliminate the acceleration in various frames of 100 meters.

And this would be good excellent homework of learning how to convert acceleration to average velocity, by adding up all the 24 frames of their speed then dividing by 24 to obtain that Average Velocity. Many homework problems can be done with the above analysis.

AP

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sq39cj$1o2m$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86386&group=sci.math#86386

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 20:56:37 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 01:56 UTC

🦑 of Math and 🐙 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> So, what I am teaching here in Average Velocity, is

You cannot teach math or science, since you don't know hardly any math
or science, plus what little you do 'know' is wrong. You don't even know
the difference between velocity and acceleration, which is high school
physics!

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
atoms contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave
isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on
his mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much
less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing
his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly increased the
danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
"10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12
letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
keep our children from reading!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
is to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this.
Perhaps he is envious of their potential success, which he never had
because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to
fail as well. Some claim he is an agent of China, in order for China to
dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North
Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin and Russia, because he has
previously attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new,
true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the point
is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise
legitimate Amazon.