Linux - Das System fuer schlaue Maedchen ;) -- banshee

tech / sci.electronics.design / Soon the Corona Crisis may be over !

SubjectAuthor
* Soon the Corona Crisis may be over !skybuck2000
`* Re: Soon the Corona Crisis may be over !David Eather
 `- Re: Soon the Corona Crisis may be over !aioe usenet

1
Soon the Corona Crisis may be over !

<dc6d0ceb-d3e3-4f42-8e13-07bb77792300n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86566&group=sci.electronics.design#86566

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:05:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Soon the Corona Crisis may be over !
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 10:05 UTC

Important information you should know:

1. The latest omicron variant is VERY MILD and can be SURVIVED EASY.

2. The vaccines are much more dangerous than thought ! Heart failures caused by vaccines are very real. The vaccine stays in the body much longer than thought and there is worry of new diseases caused by vaccines !

THEREFORE IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO STOP VACCINATION AND WAIT AND SEE HOW OMICRON SPREAD THROUGH POPULATION AND POPULATION BECOMES IMMUNE TO IT AND THE VIRUS BECOMES MILDER.

3. Vaccinations might make matters worse as the virus will try and overcome the vaccinations and possibly "slightly stronger immune system" only 1% or so.

4. PFizer manipulated the testing of the vaccines are it was not tested 3 years as it should have been.

5. Reports of numb or shaking body parts are coming in as well ! Don't be a sack of shit/disabled/numb human ! Stay healthy stay away from the vaccinations !

THIS IS FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS THAT I AM HOPEFULL, THAT THERE IS SOME LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS DARK TUNNEL, I AM SLIGHTLY OPTIMISTIC THAT AFTER THIS DARK RAIN SOME SUNSHINE WILL COME TO ALL OF OUR LIFES.

The biggest question right now is if a new variant will emerge and will it be even weaker or will it be stronger.

6. Now is the time to remain cool-headed, show no fair, keep a wait and see attitude and approach !

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

Re: Soon the Corona Crisis may be over !

<16c9124962545aca$1$2794734$c2465acb@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87396&group=sci.electronics.design#87396

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:14:03 +1000
Subject: Re: Soon the Corona Crisis may be over !
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: eatREMOV...@tpg.com.au (David Eather)
 by: David Eather - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:14 UTC

On 4/01/2022 8:05 pm, skybuck2000 wrote:
> Important information you should know:
>
> 1. The latest omicron variant is VERY MILD and can be SURVIVED EASY.
>
> 2. The vaccines are much more dangerous than thought ! Heart failures caused by vaccines are very real. The vaccine stays in the body much longer than thought and there is worry of new diseases caused by vaccines !
>
> THEREFORE IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO STOP VACCINATION AND WAIT AND SEE HOW OMICRON SPREAD THROUGH POPULATION AND POPULATION BECOMES IMMUNE TO IT AND THE VIRUS BECOMES MILDER.
>
> 3. Vaccinations might make matters worse as the virus will try and overcome the vaccinations and possibly "slightly stronger immune system" only 1% or so.
>
> 4. PFizer manipulated the testing of the vaccines are it was not tested 3 years as it should have been.
>
> 5. Reports of numb or shaking body parts are coming in as well ! Don't be a sack of shit/disabled/numb human ! Stay healthy stay away from the vaccinations !
>
> THIS IS FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS THAT I AM HOPEFULL, THAT THERE IS SOME LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS DARK TUNNEL, I AM SLIGHTLY OPTIMISTIC THAT AFTER THIS DARK RAIN SOME SUNSHINE WILL COME TO ALL OF OUR LIFES.
>
> The biggest question right now is if a new variant will emerge and will it be even weaker or will it be stronger.
>
> 6. Now is the time to remain cool-headed, show no fair, keep a wait and see attitude and approach !
>
> Bye for now,
> Skybuck.

1.The same mutation process that created omicron and all the other
variants is still at work. There will be other variants. Some will not
be as benign as omicron.

2.Immunity after infection may be a short as 3 or 4 months

3. Death from covid is the ultimate negative side effect. Death is about
a 0.1% occurrence and this year about 10% of the population will catch
covid. Significant Negative effect from the vaccination is less than 1
in 10000. Do the math and grow a brain.

Re: Soon the Corona Crisis may be over !

<ss2pvo$ulq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88003&group=sci.electronics.design#88003

From: hirn...@yahoo.com (aioe usenet)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:06:15 +0700
 by: aioe usenet - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 04:06 UTC

On 11/01/2022 08:14, David Eather wrote:
> On 4/01/2022 8:05 pm, skybuck2000 wrote:
>> Important information you should know:
>>
>> 1. The latest omicron variant is VERY MILD and can be SURVIVED EASY.
>>
>> 2. The vaccines are much more dangerous than thought ! Heart failures
>> caused by vaccines are very real. The vaccine stays in the body much
>> longer than thought and there is worry of new diseases caused by
>> vaccines !
>>
>> THEREFORE IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO STOP VACCINATION AND WAIT AND SEE
>> HOW OMICRON SPREAD THROUGH POPULATION AND POPULATION BECOMES IMMUNE TO
>> IT AND THE VIRUS BECOMES MILDER.
>>
>> 3. Vaccinations might make matters worse as the virus will try and
>> overcome the vaccinations and possibly "slightly stronger immune
>> system" only 1% or so.
>>
>> 4. PFizer manipulated the testing of the vaccines are it was not
>> tested 3 years as it should have been.
>>
>> 5. Reports of numb or shaking body parts are coming in as well ! Don't
>> be a sack of shit/disabled/numb human ! Stay healthy stay away from
>> the vaccinations !
>>
>> THIS IS FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS THAT I AM HOPEFULL, THAT THERE IS SOME
>> LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS DARK TUNNEL, I AM SLIGHTLY OPTIMISTIC THAT
>> AFTER THIS DARK RAIN SOME SUNSHINE WILL COME TO ALL OF OUR LIFES.
>>
>> The biggest question right now is if a new variant will emerge and
>> will it be even weaker or will it be stronger.
>>
>> 6. Now is the time to remain cool-headed, show no fair, keep a wait
>> and see attitude and approach !
>>
>> Bye for now,
>>    Skybuck.
>>

> 1.The same mutation process that created omicron and all the other
> variants is still at work. There will be other variants. Some will not
> be as benign as omicron.
>
> 2.Immunity after infection may be a short as 3 or 4 months
>
> 3. Death from covid is the ultimate negative side effect. Death is about
> a 0.1% occurrence and this year about 10% of the population will catch
> covid. Significant Negative effect from the vaccination is less than 1
> in 10000. Do the math and grow a brain.

Brain? What brain?