Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 16:27:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I believe Pentcho Valev is a Russian robot of propaganda, of
disinformation// want to disassociate Freedom of Speech from propaganda
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 00:27 UTC

Harvard's Dr. Hau too stupid in physics to finish her experiment even with the help of Sylvia Else.

Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither Harvard's Dr. Hau nor Berkeley's Sylvia Else want to complete or perform the experiment because they do not want to credit AP. They want physics such that it gives credit to those people they like. Just the opposite of what Feynman warned of-- physics does not care who the person is that discovers the truth. But in modern times, physics at Harvard, MIT, Berkeley is first concern is who gets credit and the actual physics involved-- be damned.

So, Dr. Hau and Sylvia-- why not learn to do the physics rather than your utter hatred of AP.

Time for Harvard's Dr. Hau to finish her experiment, or have UC Berkeley Sylvia Else finish the experiment.

Time for Harvard's Dr. Hau to finish her experiment, or have UC Berkeley Sylvia Else finish the experiment.

Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 2, 2021, 7:14 PM
to sci.physics
On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 5:36:42 PM UTC-5, Sylvia Else wrote:
> Back to your abuse approach I see.
>
> That didn't take long.
>
> Sylvia.

AP, King of Science has been patient too long with Sylvia and Dr. Hau.
ξ—“

Sylvia, no abuse at all, the King of Science is 100% serious on science, but you seem to want to waste time on chit chat b.s. that amounts to nothing overall.

The Internet indicates a Sylvia Else is a physics graduate of Berkeley.

So then, Berkeley has to stand up to the challenge that AP throws into their court yard. I throw into your court yard that if Harvard's Dr. Hau set up her slow light experiment. And sees a column of slow light in BEC medium with entrance light at normal speed and exit light at normal speed, only the BEC cold region with slow light. Now, now Dr. Hau, now Sylvia Else, turn the source light off. And to your fascination and the fascination of the entire world, watch and see that the slow light vanishes instantly along with the normal fast light. The entire column of light vanishes simultaneously.

Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Sylvia? Why does it vanish all at once Dr. Hau? Why does it vanish all at once Harvard Univ? Why does it vanish all at once simultaneously Berkeley UC?

It vanishes all at once because light waves are closed loop circuits around a source and no matter how fast those closed loop circuits in a region of the circuit, the moment the source is gone -- the entire light is gone.

What have we proven here Sylvia? What have we proven here Harvard's Dr. Hau.. You have proven that light waves, like electricity are closed loop circuits, like a hoola hoop. And this is the reason you can have light as a constant maximum speed, yet slow light down in a region of the circuit of light.

So, Harvard's Dr. Hau, get off your laziness and complete your experiment, throw the switch off-- and see for yourself that light all vanishes simultaneously. And report your experiment to the world-- that light is a closed loop circuit, not what you believed all along before-- light is a single ray with head and tail. No, light was never a single ray of head of tail, like a arrow. Light is like a closed loop circuit, a pencil ellipse.

So get off your laziness and finish the experiment.

Or have Sylia Else in Berkeley California set up the slow light experiment and have Sylvia finish and complete the experiment.

Times a wasting, with your chit chat Sylvia, time you roll up your sleeves and burn the midnight oil.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics
ξ…Ÿ

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sqbfas$1998$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86592&group=sci.math#86592

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 23:27:08 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 04:27 UTC

πŸ’© for 🧠s Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> Harvard's Dr. Hau too stupid in physics to finish her experiment even with the help of Sylvia Else.
>
> Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem.

StupidPlutonium, why do you think Dr. Hau even knows that you are alive?
And even if she did, why do you think she is obligated to waste her time
disproving you and your wacky belief? She has REAL science to do!

> Whenever physics proves AP is correct,

Something that has never happened so far...

> Subject: Re: I believe Pentcho Valev is a Russian robot of propaganda, of disinformation// want to disassociate Freedom of Speech from propaganda

You tried to hire Pentcho back in 2017 when you tried to destroy
mathematics education in the US?

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new,
true mathematics"
Archie Pu, November 9, 2017

Oh look, almost the exact same time as when you invented your new word,
"*n*lb*ttf*ckm*n*r*". Did Pentcho or the Russian robots help you invent
that word? I cannot write it out since you have copyrighted, patented
and trademarked that word. You allow only yourself and that gay sex
club in the basement of the Gayville SD gay bar to use it.

> AP, Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

Re: I believe Pentcho Valev is a Russian robot of propaganda, of disinformation// want to disassociate Freedom of Speech from propaganda

<9c6d7e68-d43c-412d-91a4-79b2c82ff36an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86615&group=sci.math#86615

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 02:58:12 -0800 (PST)
disinformation// want to disassociate Freedom of Speech from propaganda
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 10:58 UTC

#6-1, 144th published book

Revised Modern Euclidean Geometry with Quantized Angle, Irrational number values, and Triangle Integration Theory// Math Research series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is AP's first book in math research series. The book came about from research into the parallelepiped for which a quantized angle was required. It quickly escalated into a theorem that Old Math never had-- all triangles require at least one of its 6 parts = 3 sides + 3 angles, be a irrational number valued part. That caused me to hunt for a proof. And the spectacular fallout of all this research ends up explaining why physics has atomic spectral lines and white light is broken into a rainbow of colors. Further, this research forces us to revise all of Old Math Geometry to include not only quantized space but the quantized angle.
Length: 72 pages

Product details
β€’ File size : 752 KB
β€’ Publication date : November 15, 2020
β€’ Word Wise : Enabled
β€’ Print length : 72 pages
β€’ ASIN : B08NMZ34LK
β€’ Screen Reader : Supported
β€’ X-Ray : Not Enabled
β€’ Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
β€’ Text-to-Speech : Enabled
β€’ Language: : English
β€’ Lending : Enabled
β€’ Best Sellers Rank: #300,548 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
β—¦ #80 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
β—¦ #633 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
β—¦ #644 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#6-2, 150th published book

Proof Research into Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Ellipsoid, Ovoid, Torus; fixing the mistakes of Apollonius and Euclid // Math Research series, book 2
by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: As AP was about to begin writing TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS for 1st year College, I ran into a big snag. For the physics textbook followed the history of physics which followed the history of the most important math equations related to physics. And trying to start the first chapter, I realized I had too many gaps and holes of omission of the proofs of cone and torus and a well defined oval. So I could not start that physics textbook until it was crystal clear and firm in my own mind of all the mathematics of geometry proofs and formulas for volume of cylinder, cone, sphere, torus and the math forms of x^2/A^2 for curved-line figures. Mind you, I am talking of the proofs of these formulas, not just the recognition by memorization of the formula. And in the midst of this research, several spectacular discoveries resulted (1) new formula of toruses (2) well-defined oval (3) corrections to Apollonius such as conic configuration is <> and not apex to apex >< (4) that ellipse equalled 2 hyperbolas, and a oval equalled 2 parabolas (5) the nonexistence of NonEuclidean geometries (6) a brand new Coordinate System on Conic Configuration (7) correcting Euclid's parallel postulate.

I had to be a master of the geometry, both proofs and math, of math form A = BCD and math form x^2/A^2 in order to begin writing the 1st year college physics textbook, TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS.
So I made this detour into this research book of conics before writing 1st year college physics.

And to my spectacular surprise, I ended up revising not only Apollonius's great work of Ancient Greek geometry, but also ended up revising Euclid's great work of Ancient Greek geometry.

Cover picture: My iphone photograph of Internet Google search of a cube is composed of 6 square-pyramids. Focus in on the picture of the interior diagonals outlining the 6 interior square-pyramids.

Product details
β€’ ASIN : B0918XDRB7
β€’ Publication date : March 28, 2021
β€’ Language : English
β€’ File size : 1206 KB
β€’ Text-to-Speech : Enabled
β€’ Screen Reader : Supported
β€’ Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
β€’ X-Ray : Not Enabled
β€’ Word Wise : Not Enabled
β€’ Print length : 349 pages
β€’ Lending : Enabled

#6-3, 160th published book

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 76 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface:
A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of mathematics and the subject material of mathematics. It is a overall examination and a evaluation of mathematics and its topics.

The ordering of Mathopedia is not a alphabetic ordering, nor does it have a index. The ordering is purely that of importance at beginning and importance at end.

The greatest use of Mathopedia is a guide to students of what not to waste your time on and what to focus most of your time. I know so many college classes in mathematics are just a total waste of time, waste of valuable time for the class is math fakery. I know because I have been there.

Now I am going to cite various reference sources of AP books if anyone wants more details and can be seen in the Appendix at the end of the book.

I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held under scrutiny and question as to correctness. In past history we have called these incidents as "doubters of the mainstream". Yet math, like physics, can have no permanent mainstream, since there is always question of correctness in physics, there then corresponds question of correctness in mathematics (because math is a subset of physics). What I mean is that each future generation corrects some mistakes of past mathematics. If anyone is unsure of what I am saying here, both math and physics need constant correcting, never belonged in science. This then converges with the logic-philosophy of Pragmatism (see AP's book of logic on Pragmatism).

Product details
β€’ ASIN ‏ : β€Ž B09MZTLRL5
β€’ Publication date ‏ : β€Ž December 2, 2021
β€’ Language ‏ : β€Ž English
β€’ File size ‏ : β€Ž 1147 KB
β€’ Text-to-Speech ‏ : β€Ž Enabled
β€’ Screen Reader ‏ : β€Ž Supported
β€’ Enhanced typesetting ‏ : β€Ž Enabled
β€’ X-Ray ‏ : β€Ž Not Enabled
β€’ Word Wise ‏ : β€Ž Not Enabled
β€’ Print length ‏ : β€Ž 62 pages
β€’ Lending ‏ : β€Ž Enabled

y Β z
| Β /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. Β And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Β
Archimedes Plutonium

#7-1, 39th published book

AP Atom Model replacing the Rutherford-Bohr Atom Model (Physics series for High School Book 1) Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in General Chemistry & Reference

The Rutherford and Bohr model of the Atom is seen now as fake physics. And it will take a lot of time before that nonsense is removed and replaced in science textbooks and classrooms for a truer model of the Atom. So to accelerate that movement towards the truth of what the Atom is, I present this short book for High School. In the age of the Internet, when we discover true science but am teaching fake science, we need a process to quicken the exit of fake science. Not to wait around for 50 years to be teaching the true science, we should be teaching the true science as fast as possible and to remove the fake science in our school curriculums in a timely and orderly manner. So this small book is a pattern for future removal of fake science from school curriculums. This small book explains what the Rutherford-Bohr model was and why it was phony science. And I explain what replaces the Rutherford-Bohr model with the AP model of the Atom. So the pattern is -- show both -- and then authors of texts will eliminate the fake science until it is a passing footnote.

Cover Picture is a coil and a bar magnet and a galvanometer that measures the current produced as the bar magnet is thrust through the coil. This is Faraday's Law and needs to be taught in High School.
Length: 12 pages

Product details
File Size: 2207 KB
Print Length: 12 pages
Publication Date: April 10, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07QKHRWG8
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #220,321 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#39 in General Chemistry & Reference
#381 in General Chemistry

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sqcq0q$7nc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86627&group=sci.math#86627

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 11:35:38 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 16:35 UTC

🦎 of Math and 🐍 of Physics Archimedes "imp of physics" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> That is not kibo's cock being sucked by

Why is ArchiePoo too dumb and stoopid to learn not to attack me?

I strike back, but gently, just an anagram for ArchiePoo to enjoy.

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be rearranged to spell "Old
Time US Urine Champ".