From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Subject: Re: Galaxies don't fly apart because their entire frame is rotating
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 12:08:35 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 19:08 UTC

Ross Finlayson wrote:

> On 04/05/2024 11:04 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Ross Finlayson wrote:

> >> It's the philosophy of science that falsifiability requires this
> >> sort of observable physically, yes.
> >>
> >> This then involves the observation, sampling, measurement: "effects",
> >> particularly with regards to where they do and don't interfere with
> >> the sampling, or, active and passive sampling, or where the "effects"
> >> actually involve super-classical effects like quantum effects and
> >> the notion of the pilot wave, or Bohm - de Broglie and real wave
> >> collapse above and about the stochastic interpretation.
> >>
> >> So, there's a notion that the senses stop a the sensory, the
> >> phenomenological, while reason and its attachments actually
> >> begin in the noumenal, about the noumena and the noumenon.
> >> Where do they meet? The idea is that humans and other reasoners
> >> have an object sense, a word sense, a number sense, a time sense,
> >> and a sense of the continuum, connecting the phenomenological and
> >> the noumenol, with regards to observables.
> >>
> >> Of course, no-one's ever seen an "atom".
> >
> > What about Erwin Muller? isn't he der furst tu see an atom??
> >

> It's kind of like one time sometime asked Einstein, "are atoms real?",
> and he said something like, "yeah, you know, there are reasons why
> it's really just a concession to the notion that in the theory
> there's mathematics and the vanishing and infinitesimal, and of
> course it relates to all the antique and historical theories of
> the atomism or what we call Democritan atomism, and, chemistry
> arrives at stoichiometry or perfect proportions with regards to
> quantities of masses of chemical elements, then what we have is
> electron physics, about specifically the discreteness of the
> energies, which we sort of need because otherwise mathematics
> runs over, so we got electron physics, then there's Avogadro's
> number, or about 9.022*10^23 many atoms per mole, and we got
> stuff going on about Angstroms five above and Planck five below,
> the orders of magnitude of the size of these theoretical particles,
> yet it's still just an conceit to the theory of particles, and
> then though we know there's particle/wave duality, so on the
> one hand it's just to give people the idea that there are simple
> finite quantities, even in the atomic scale, yet otherwise it's
> still a conceit, so, ..., yeah, sure, atoms are real".
>
> It might help if you know that NIST CODATA prints a table of
> the fundamental physical constants, and, every few years
> they've gotten smaller, not just more precise yet smaller,
> it's called "running constants", and helps explain how a
> theory of atomism and discrete particles works just great,
> when really it's a continuum mechanics.

Translation: Erwin Muller wasn't a Jewish scientist, so he's not suppose
to be known for seeing the atom.

dat explains Why 6 million jewish people were subject to genocide...

besides being a stone in everyones shoe.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

Re: Galaxies don't fly apart because their entire frame is rotating

<IqGcndYuwpzDLIz7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8668&group=sci.physics#8668

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
References: <l6kfnuFjqknU1@mid.individual.net> <l6n9udF2ac2U1@mid.individual.net> <3%vNN.18429568$ee1.7376856@fx16.ams4> <l6ptnhFee5eU1@mid.individual.net> <uu9je5$14o7k$1@dont-email.me> <l6se1pFpvelU1@mid.individual.net> <uub83k$1k226$1@dont-email.me> <l79nppFq93mU1@mid.individual.net> <uuoc92$191kf$1@dont-email.me> <v6OcnaRXv6tiLI37nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com> <6610E5F3.76A1@ix.netcom.com> <ZmydnUzaeL5W8oz7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <66119DB3.4CC4@ix.netcom.com>
From: ross.a.f...@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:32:37 -0700
 by: Ross Finlayson - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 20:32 UTC

On 04/06/2024 12:08 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Ross Finlayson wrote:

>>> What about Erwin Muller? isn't he der furst tu see an atom??
>>>

>> It's kind of like one time sometime asked Einstein, "are atoms real?",
>> and he said something like, "yeah, you know, there are reasons why
>> it's really just a concession to the notion that in the theory
>> there's mathematics and the vanishing and infinitesimal, and of
>> course it relates to all the antique and historical theories of
>> the atomism or what we call Democritan atomism, and, chemistry
>> arrives at stoichiometry or perfect proportions with regards to
>> quantities of masses of chemical elements, then what we have is
>> electron physics, about specifically the discreteness of the
>> energies, which we sort of need because otherwise mathematics
>> runs over, so we got electron physics, then there's Avogadro's
>> number, or about 9.022*10^23 many atoms per mole, and we got
>> stuff going on about Angstroms five above and Planck five below,
>> the orders of magnitude of the size of these theoretical particles,
>> yet it's still just an conceit to the theory of particles, and
>> then though we know there's particle/wave duality, so on the
>> one hand it's just to give people the idea that there are simple
>> finite quantities, even in the atomic scale, yet otherwise it's
>> still a conceit, so, ..., yeah, sure, atoms are real".
>>
>> It might help if you know that NIST CODATA prints a table of
>> the fundamental physical constants, and, every few years
>> they've gotten smaller, not just more precise yet smaller,
>> it's called "running constants", and helps explain how a
>> theory of atomism and discrete particles works just great,
>> when really it's a continuum mechanics.
>

> Translation: Erwin Muller wasn't a Jewish scientist, so he's not suppose
> to be known for seeing the atom.
>

> dat explains Why 6 million jewish people were subject to genocide...
>
> besides being a stone in everyones shoe.

One does not simply _invoke_ Godwin's law, ....

Re: Galaxies don't fly apart because their entire frame is rotating

<6612F767.E0A@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8683&group=sci.physics#8683

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 12:43:35 -0700
References: <l6kfnuFjqknU1@mid.individual.net> <l6n9udF2ac2U1@mid.individual.net> <3%vNN.18429568$ee1.7376856@fx16.ams4> <l6ptnhFee5eU1@mid.individual.net> <uu9je5$14o7k$1@dont-email.me> <l6se1pFpvelU1@mid.individual.net> <uub83k$1k226$1@dont-email.me> <l79nppFq93mU1@mid.individual.net> <uuoc92$191kf$1@dont-email.me> <v6OcnaRXv6tiLI37nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com> <6610E5F3.76A1@ix.netcom.com> <ZmydnUzaeL5W8oz7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <66119DB3.4CC4@ix.netcom.com> <IqGcndYuwpzDLIz7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 19:43 UTC

Ross Finlayson wrote:

> On 04/06/2024 12:08 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Ross Finlayson wrote:

> >> It's kind of like one time sometime asked Einstein, "are atoms real?",
> >> and he said something like, "yeah, you know, there are reasons why
> >> it's really just a concession to the notion that in the theory
> >> there's mathematics and the vanishing and infinitesimal, and of
> >> course it relates to all the antique and historical theories of
> >> the atomism or what we call Democritan atomism, and, chemistry
> >> arrives at stoichiometry or perfect proportions with regards to
> >> quantities of masses of chemical elements, then what we have is
> >> electron physics, about specifically the discreteness of the
> >> energies, which we sort of need because otherwise mathematics
> >> runs over, so we got electron physics, then there's Avogadro's
> >> number, or about 9.022*10^23 many atoms per mole, and we got
> >> stuff going on about Angstroms five above and Planck five below,
> >> the orders of magnitude of the size of these theoretical particles,
> >> yet it's still just an conceit to the theory of particles, and
> >> then though we know there's particle/wave duality, so on the
> >> one hand it's just to give people the idea that there are simple
> >> finite quantities, even in the atomic scale, yet otherwise it's
> >> still a conceit, so, ..., yeah, sure, atoms are real".
> >>
> >> It might help if you know that NIST CODATA prints a table of
> >> the fundamental physical constants, and, every few years
> >> they've gotten smaller, not just more precise yet smaller,
> >> it's called "running constants", and helps explain how a
> >> theory of atomism and discrete particles works just great,
> >> when really it's a continuum mechanics.
> >

> > Translation: Erwin Muller wasn't a Jewish scientist, so he's not suppose
> > to be known for seeing the atom.
> >

> > dat explains Why 6 million jewish people were subject to genocide...
> >
> > besides being a stone in everyones shoe.
> >

> One does not simply _invoke_ Godwin's law, ....

Godwin is a fraud, his fake law is a fraud. And he's a Democrat! and his
wife is a Chink.

The law is, there is no law.

People with the word "God" in their name tend to think...they are God!

I heard girls from Cambodia are hot.

How old is his wife...13?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQOuoUaSxKQ