tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to define what time is.

SubjectAuthor
* If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toRichard Hertz
+- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic isOdd Bodkin
+* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to defineRichard Hachel
|`* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic isOdd Bodkin
| +* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to defineRichard Hachel
| |`* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic isOdd Bodkin
| | `* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to defineRichard Hachel
| |  +- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic isOdd Bodkin
| |  `- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toVittorio Lucci
| +* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to define whatJ. J. Lodder
| |`* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toRichard Hertz
| | +* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic isOdd Bodkin
| | |`- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic isOdd Bodkin
| | `* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to define whatJ. J. Lodder
| |  `- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toMaciej Wozniak
| `- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toMaciej Wozniak
+* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toThe Starmaker
|`- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toThe Starmaker
+- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to defineRichard Hachel
+* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toMichael Moroney
> [...]
|        +* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toRichard Hertz
|        |`* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic isOdd Bodkin
|        | `- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toMaciej Wozniak
|        `* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toPython
|         +* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic isOdd Bodkin
|         |`* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toRichard Hertz
|         | `- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic isOdd Bodkin
|         `* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying toMaciej Wozniak
|          `* Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to defineRichard Hachel
|           `- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to defineThe Starmaker
`- Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying tomitchr...@gmail.com

Pages:1234
Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to define what time is.

<t2afa1$1u14$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86675&group=sci.physics.relativity#86675

From: pyt...@example.invalid (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to
define what time is.
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 23:30:47 +0200
 by: Python - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 21:30 UTC

Richard "Hachel" (M.D.) wrote:
> J'ai pas compris ...

Really? No surprise. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer
you know, Richard?

Re: If precognition is true, then it shows how pathetic is trying to define what time is.

<1e633587-0e0e-4676-841f-00e60de909e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86693&group=sci.physics.relativity#86693

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 21:42:09 -0700 (PDT)
define what time is.
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 04:42 UTC

On Saturday, 2 April 2022 at 23:30:44 UTC+2, Python wrote:
> Richard "Hachel" (M.D.) wrote:
> > J'ai pas compris ...
>
> Really? No surprise. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Oh, stinker Python is opening its muzzle again,
and trying to pretend he knows something.
Tell me, poor stinker, what is your definition of
a "theory" in the terms of Peano arithmetic?
See: if a theorem is going to be a part of a theory,
it has to be formulable in the language of the
theory. Do you get it? Or are you too stupid even for
that, poor stinker?