Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 10:52:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Pentcho Valev, arsewipe of physics, filter it/him out
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 18:52 UTC

Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears

Pentcho Valev and his masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.

Pentcho also peddles, that pi is a variable and if the circle is large, then pi is far larger than 3.14...

\\ ("`****/").
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==(li)===========
\\
\\
two caged Moon Bears

\\ ("`****/"').
\\ `0_ 0 ) `-.
\\ (_&_.)' ._ )
\\ `--' / /
\\ ==1(li)===========
\\
\\

Re: Pentcho Valev, arsewipe of physics, filter it/him out

<sql0qp$ar2$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=86899&group=sci.math#86899

From: cvn...@isdv.na (Bobby Gash)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 19:20:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bobby Gash - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 19:20 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Boycott Samsung & Hyundai until they free their moon bears
> Pentcho Valev and his masterpiece painting of freeing Moon Bears.
> Pentcho also peddles, that pi is a variable and if the circle is large,
> then pi is far larger than 3.14...

Nice to meet you. Kibo Pary Morony like yesterday said that steel is not
flexible. Here we go.

-----
>>> https://c.tenor.com/FSRsGDWwnpsAAAAC/tacoma-narrows.gif -- Rich
>>>
>> I always loved that video since first seeing it in school.
>> That bridge appears to be steel so not quite applicable (even though
>> everyone considers steel beams to be pretty inflexible). However I
>> think
>> the bridge deck is concrete and it didn't seem to break up until the
>> rest of the bridge did.
>
> fuck, this morony imbecile still don't understand the idea with that
> bridge waving. The property of steel is indeed FLEXIBILITY, you idiot.
> But the idea with the movie is that *oscillation_amplifies* once a
> source
> of energy is present. Not different from electronics, say a switch mode
> power supply. You are a fucking idiot, and here we have another proof.

Nymshifter, if I wanted your opinion, I would beat it out of you. Now go
away.
-----