From: eyg...@xsj.hu (Serguey Sütő Puskás)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 21:16:13 -0000 (UTC)
RUNgMCmBW8IB9weY2EOX+AGUe4ok2e6TVyqU/AdpY4C8iOsp3EeVan25gBmS7tW
XhbfEAOG3psJ8jYoK49WeLe4i3tv0KA2AfPW2JHEBNbRpiRb8u1Lb7ksvbUAhSf
5s2P+eRHCmqvizMQC5wpMdp180QqiLINRqFFHhpmv6QIq1xDzWFpikVqQMu/e8E
VDUCa15qra4ILnHwj9P0jh6bFyKlK1XtUUkeI9pMQJrm1aoqg9Ja79IJDP8B06b
00MdY2gAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Serguey Sütő Pusk - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 21:16 UTC

Richard Hachel wrote:

>> If Vapp ≠ 0, Stella will never reach the Earth, obviously.
>> So this apparent speed is of no interest for the twin 'paradox',
>> even if it is interesting for 'superluminal jets'. So what's your point?
>
> If ϕ = π/4 then if I call µ the angle that the direction of my aim
> makes with the direction of the object to be studied, I have: µ=3π/4.
> Then Vapp=Vo/(1+cosµ.Vo/c)=1.842c When Vapp'=Vapp.cosϕ=1.3025c

completely irrelevant. You only use cosines when you have a phase
distribution around a signal, otherwise you could use sinuses etc. Here's
what capitalist america is saying about france.

‘𝗡𝗼_𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲_𝗼𝗳_𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲’_𝗶𝗻_𝗚𝗮𝘇𝗮_–_𝗣𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻_𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳
Lloyd Austin said the US remains “committed” to funding Israel, denying
mounting accusations of genocide
https://www.%72%74.com/news/595664-gaza-genocide-israel-pentagon/

sure no evidence, otherwise america would be in prison judged and executed
according to the international law, Nuremberg etc.

but they escaped from the genocide of population with vaccines before, so a
single genocide is nothing for capitalist america.

Willful ignorance is not innocence. The exact opposit.

Austin has Ukrainian/Russian blood on his hands. He is even more
incompetent than the late Colin Powell. How much longer will the free world
continue to bear with such inhuman and heartless creatures?

Liar.

And slavery wasn't inhumane according to this heavily pigmented gentleman.

Disgusting monster. Thinks plausible deniability can save him. Enough is
enough. The criminal state of America does not get to decide what is and
what is not evidence in a murder investigation the US is thick with the
main culprit.

a fucking country of inbreed criminal. A territory shithole, not a country.

𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲_𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀_𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀_𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁_𝗜𝘀𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗹
The measure would be meant to pressure West Jerusalem to allow more food
aid into Gaza
https://www.%72%74.com/news/595660-france-israel-sanctions-gaza/

Ironic, that is all I can say.

Sanctions, freeze assets, remove from SWIFT, no weapons sales,
international arrest warrants for genocide etc. The war would be over in a
week

How about just go over there and hang the khazar goys mother fukkers send
them back to fucking poland.

The entire West passed the most draconian sanctions on Russia and has sent
billions worth of weapons to neo-Nazis to kill Russians. However, with the
2,3 Million Palestinians being starved to death and bombed regularly, the
West could not even vote for a ceasefire, let alone enact sanctions against
Israel for violating UN resolutions for decades. France, or any Western
country, will not sanction the Apartheid regime as they are all under
Zionist control.

Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.

<cfCkhJ0JL0JIAqL7ptwgcjgQge0@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8705&group=sci.physics#8705

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
JNTP-HashClient: xSA5kXUa6rVnrBNn-Fq3ngi2en0
JNTP-ThreadID: eadae7722aa4042797d8a9dd39fac8b4@www.novabbs.com
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=cfCkhJ0JL0JIAqL7ptwgcjgQge0@jntp
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 24 21:54:44 +0000
From: r.hac...@tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 21:54 UTC

Le 09/04/2024 à 23:16, Serguey Sütő Puskás a écrit :

> ‘𝗡𝗼_𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲_𝗼𝗳_𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲’_𝗶𝗻_𝗚𝗮𝘇𝗮_–_𝗣𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻_𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳

> 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲_𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀_𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀_𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁_𝗜𝘀𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗹
> The measure would be meant to pressure West Jerusalem to allow more food
> aid into Gaza

It's not that these topics are unimportant, but you are polluting these
three forums with useless and always off-topic croosposts.
This is not the place to talk about Gaza or the war in Ukraine, even if
the subject is saddening and if the speakers practiced the diplomacies
that I have proposed for months or even years for these two useless and
ridiculous wars.
But that has nothing to do here.

R.H.

Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.

<uv4fmr$3mbvs$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=8706&group=sci.physics#8706

Followup: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
From: iss...@aosaii.gr (Abraham Missiakos Demetrious)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 22:33:00 -0000 (UTC)
2WC3EGz9C+pAzdohvI5D5UrMmQkY1j7+GAWbcKIG0rS22QTnpWOaJtyNkdQtgfC
HPrOvDthpAdk6yFC8LaA9bnHNC57I9LIr4GqR4bucO1dHiGVJpN7fGhc6jNIBHy
OQZiZxzR/vGh4qvAHf92RAdMcKMWd2OsMvQlxR1rCKoKZFmLeDUU4RmgpZ3aWYO
G+ceq0bxJWEqlpgqt1XNzdVV809E7uW/7lAdEJiuenFOIoxf/yoOMbZ7v8IA1S7
lcoB4FL68XwI+WRLJqhrhP5ZiX2IbevPUAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Abraham Missiakos De - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 22:33 UTC

Richard Hachel wrote:

> Le 09/04/2024 à 23:16, Serguey Sütő Puskás a écrit :
>> ‘𝗡𝗼_𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲_𝗼𝗳_𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲’_𝗶𝗻_𝗚𝗮𝘇𝗮_–_𝗣𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻_𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳
>> 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲_𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀_𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀_𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁_𝗜𝘀𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗹 The measure would be meant to
>> pressure West Jerusalem to allow more food aid into Gaza
>
> It's not that these topics are unimportant, but you are polluting these
> three forums with useless and always off-topic croosposts.
> This is not the place to talk about Gaza or the war in Ukraine, even if
> the subject is saddening and if the speakers practiced the diplomacies
> that I have proposed for months or even years for these two useless and
> ridiculous wars. But that has nothing to do here.

you mean, you don't undrestand physics, you fucking stupid in everything,
especially letting that motherfucker gay of macron destroying your fucking
country, once a nice place to be. That's sad, you uneducated fool, not
knowing what cosines stands for in physics, lol.

𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮_𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀_𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗺_𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲_𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼_𝗨𝗦_𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗢_𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀
Moscow is following a trail from last month’s Crocus City Hall attack
https://www.%72%74.com/russia/595663-russia-terrorism-probe-us-nato/

the bidona used fucking ukran Burisma to commit terrorism on Russian and
other countries. And the gay macrone knows it, you fool.

𝗥𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮_𝗔𝗰𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀_𝗕𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘀_𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮_𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀_𝗼𝗳_𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴_𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆_𝗳𝗼𝗿_𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗺_
https://b%69%74%63%68ute.com/%76%69%64eo/JZyw5UJUzxMv

Find out who Victoria Nudelman was with in Ukraine right before the
bombings. A lot of questions can be answered doing that.

Russia will find plenty of mass murder reptiles in usa eu nato. All kinds
of filthy blood thirsty maniacs

The race to jail the BIDENS is on con-gress or RUSSIA! My guess the later,
con-gress has been doing such a good job of stalling on any biden trails!

About time. Expose these cretin evildoers and bring them to justice

Get them ALL one by one ,let them 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 for 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙍𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣
𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 !