This is an unauthorized cybernetic announcement.

tech / sci.math / 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views

SubjectAuthor
* 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129thArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9,Archimedes Plutonium

1
3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views

<67b834a4-7a0c-499f-9320-5b63db35a785n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87221&group=sci.math#87221

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 12:29:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 20:29 UTC

+Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 2, 2022, 8:05:13 PM (18 hours ago)

+Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views
to sci.physics
_Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views

Dec 29, 2021, 6:24:37 PM (4 days ago)
to sci.physics
Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
26k views

Usenet sci.math and sci.physics could have been self policing and driving out spammers and offtopic goonclods and stalkers. Self policing, but not when the spammers are the CIA, FBI, and police forces. When the spammers are the police, then the only direction for Usenet sci.math and sci.physics is the tomb, a bombed out shell of a husk as can be seen in sci.chem. When the chief stalker kibo Parry Moroney is a CIA agent, dishing out stalker abuse for 30 years nonstop, then the only direction of sci.math and sci.physics is a tomb burial.

Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

I am now able to complete this book, for the pieces have all fallen into place.

Where in the heyday of 1993 for sci.physics and sci.math with 90 to 100% dot edu addresses of people participating in science.

To about 1995-96 where the numbers starting falling off all because of the starting deep penetration of Drag Net Spam.

So you have the horrible case of professors in a thread talking physics or math and surrounded by threads of police and FBI and CIA talking nattering nutter to find criminals, terrorists.

This is why Wikipedia had a insert talking about why colleges and universities were adamantly against this creeping phenomenon of the government using sci.math and sci.physics as a DRAG NET forum, destroying the original forum.

#22-9, 129th published book
Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This book started out as a book on "stalking" but when Google revised its Google Newsgroup platform, with altogether different formatting, this book morphed into becoming a "90% demise of Usenet and sci.physics and sci.math in particular". In one of my posts on this book I said the title was going to change often until I actually write the book. And that is what happened.

Cover Picture: Is the newsgroup Plutonium-Atom-Universe that is fully controlled by the King of Science AP, Archimedes Plutonium. Every post in that newsgroup is about pure science, no ad hominem. And that is what the sci.physics and sci.math should be. Discussions on pure science, nothing else, and especially no ad hominem, no stalking, no spam, no off-topic junk, no solution manual selling, no drug selling, no police drag-net spam.
Length: 41 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : August 31, 2020
• ASIN : B08H5B71M4
• File Size : 1021 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 41 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Language: : English
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 25, 2021, 4:42:12 PM (4 days ago)

And the thread next to this one of mine, is a thread by Pentcho Valev, the 28 year old spammer. Who in all likelihood is posting out of Russia. So AP is not putting the blame 100% on CIA, FBI, Mi5, Mi6, and many other agencies of the West, but that once the CIA sees Russia in on sci.math and sci.physics, likely also China with Sawat and Amine. Then the CIA and FBI and others go "maximum overboard" and make it impossible to have discussions of math or physics.

So I do not blame CIA 100% but rather a race into dark hell tunnel of a forum that started out in 1993 as 90-100% doing physics in sci.physics and math in sci.math. To what it is today of a trash pile of Spam. One just has to see Amine, Nee, Olcott, MitchR spam in sci.math and see McGinn, Pennino, Pnal, Claudius spam in sci.physics to realize-- these groups are dead newsgroups.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 25, 2021, 4:57:08 PM (4 days ago)

So now I can complete this book of a history of Usenet-- sci.physics and sci.math.

I had thought that they could be "self policing" as was mentioned by several professors in the 1990s. But no, when you have a government/s doing the spamming, that self policing cannot work.

When you have governments posting in sci.math and sci.physics whose intent is not math nor of physics, then it is just a matter of time that the newsgroups die and dead as a rock.

The name sci.physics is no longer apt. For its name should be spam.drag-net..

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 25, 2021, 6:46:50 PM (3 days ago)

So I needed some evidence to help to prove that the demise of sci.physics and sci.math was due to the government spamming these newsgroups with drag net spam.

Up until that time there was the conjecture of a tribalism of Kibo being Gay and his gay followers pestering everyone in sci.math and sci.physics. The "gay conjecture" helps explain a swoop effect of a swoop attack on AP by Kibo, Franz, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones and many others, as Franz once described in one of his attacks-- The angry gay 12.

But then there was the Wikipedia note that NSF was funding World std where Kibo posts originate. So was the exodus of sci.math and sci.physics due to NSF funding a group of 12 angry Gays to attack day and night, or was there more.

And the more--- the clinching evidence was when AP searched through some old posts of James kibo Parry, for posts in which had just a tiny few words in the title header. Because Google had re-engineered the posts displayed by allowing a reply post beginning sentence appear in the title header itself.. AP is always sharp to look for advantages. And so if I could find a old Kibo post with just a few words in the title, I would have a new weapon.

And I found a old kibo post that gives me the proving evidence I needed as to why a gang of idiots is destroying sci.math and sci.physics in this 1997 post by james kibo parry aka michael moroney.

Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> >
> >http://www.netscum.net/fieldsm0.html
> What the hell is this? As if it's not bad enough that we have a fake
> Mao Zhedong here, now we have a fake kibo too?
> Is there a fake xibo and a ~ibo to round out the trinity?
> --scott
> --

And although that post has more letters in the title than I like to use, upon reading it. I realized now, where all this attacking hate spew was coming from and what is driving out "dot edu" posters and sending sci.math and sci.physics to its deathbed. That the government USA was destroying sci.math and sci.physics. And come to think of it, of course, I do remember that 1997, had been the year of mass exodus from sci.math and sci.physics.

Of course, AP in those years from 1993-2016 never really read a attackers post in full. Much like Dr. Feynman would cut off a person, 1 second into his talk, having ascertained the speaker was a fruitcake of physics. AP is the same, the instant I see Kibo or Moroney or MitchR or McGinn, I cut them off, knowing it is a waste of time. Hence, I would have never even read the 1997 kibo post. But now in 2021, looking for ammunition against kibo, I end up reading that 1997 post in full, and realizing where the death and demise of sci.math and sci.physics came from. And realizing the extent of the Wikipedia note of the NSF funding World std.

Now sci.math and sci.physics demise is not unique. For recently in the news by BBC and others was a report that Mark Zuckerberg denied the California police to drag-net Facebook (now called Meta).

So perhaps Mark looked at sci.math and sci.physics and realized that if he gives permission to police drag net spam, that his Meta would also be a bombed out shell of a husk in radioactive decay ash pile that sci.chem is at the moment. By the way, the last time I looked at sci.chem and scrolling down, one finds a complete solid mass of nothing but the spammer FBI&CIA.... poster, a sort of rambo on steroids in the CIA and FBI spamming, a sort of dance on top of the grave and tomb that was once sci.chem.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k v

<40c57a15-5f56-4aef-b7fa-06842b067c0bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87225&group=sci.math#87225

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 13:36:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 21:36 UTC

Current topics in AP's newsgroup, where more people read this newsgroup than sci.math and sci.physics

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
AP's 226th book of Science// Evolution of First Heart and concurrent with First Gill/Lung After the easy solution of First Eye with First Mitosis and First Meiosis, AP is sort of reveling in joy. So when you find something
3:33 PM

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
11
AP's 167th book of science//Biophysics of why mammals in Ocean surpass fishes// the lungs are 2X better than gills.
2:58 PM

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2 AP publishes his 159th book of science// WEATHEROLOGY
More to add to my 159th book. More to add to this lovely book. One of AP's most difficult book of
12:10 AM

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
6 166th book of science by AP// USA having a Science& Technology Supreme Court as parallel to a Supreme Court for civil issues not of science.
Jan 1

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
62
AP's 130th book// Plutonium Atom National Park in South Dakota// Sociology series, book 5 by Archimedes Plutonium 130th book by AP// Plutonium Atom National Park in South Dakota Table of Contents -------------------------- 1) Last Will & Testament
Jan 1

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
18
Which is AP's 165th book of science? Is it Lungs are superior to Gills, or is it Eye evolution? As I speak, my 164th book is being published
12/31/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
AP's 225th Book of Science: Occam's Razor Extended to be a part of Physics and Math by Archimedes Plutonium An extremely excellent written article in New Scientist, 18/25 December 2021, titled "Razor sharp// Proposed by a medieval monk, Occam's
12/29/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
More to add to AP's 163rd book// Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life// and why the boat propeller was never evolved in biology body plan.
12/29/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
More to add to AP's 18th book// First Life = Capacitor of Physics // biophysics series, book 2 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
12/29/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
More to add to AP's 153rd book// Hypothesis: Liver is the mind of the organism and the brain is accessory to the liver // Medical Science Kindle Edition// as valuable strong supporting evidence.
12/28/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
More to add to 163rd book // Stellar System Evolution// AP's ladder descent in planets of their star system
12/28/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
More to add to 105th book// Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry// The Michigan State new particle accelerator
12/28/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
6 AP proudly announces his 153rd published book Hypothesis: Liver is the mind of the organism and the brain is accessory to the liver // Medical Science Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition Preface: This is AP's
12/28/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
10
A continuation of AP's 129th book Usenet history to his 211th book Usenet from 2021 - 2022 where the King of Science takes over sci.physics and sci.math. Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology
12/28/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2 AP's 224th book of Science// Supreme Court of Science & Technology
AP's 224th book President Biden, please, can you have your Attorney General issue a warrant on
12/27/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
5 President Biden, please, can you have your Attorney General issue a warrant on the USA Supreme Court to send the Abortion and Covid-19 hearings to a Science-Technical-Court, rather than Supreme Court// Science Council Rules Earth Hello President Joe
12/27/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
AP's 164th book of science published// Race Horses are the fastest land animals, not the cheetah// lessons on speed versus acceleration// biology science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format Kindle Edition
12/27/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
AP, King of Science has vacated sci.math, sci.physics and Usenet because the CIA has destroyed all Usenet. Too much time, and henceforth, AP only posts information, no response. AP alone cannot fight the entire USA govt armed to spam sci.math &
12/24/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
19
164th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is the fastest land animal or the cheetah Now most books say the cheetah is the fastest land animal at about 120Km/hour with the Pronghorn in second place of 88km/hour. Trouble is..
12/24/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
8 92nd book of AP-- FUNCTION AND PURPOSE OF VIRUSES// Biophysics series, book 9 By Archimedes Plutonium
12/20/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Science Council Ruling Earth// Colleges & Universities doing their fair share of maintaining a strong democracy
12/20/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
6 AP's 223rd book of Science-- some of the dumbest questions ever posed in science Archimedes Plutonium Dec 19, 2021, 3:53 PM to sci.math, sci.physics On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 9:53:00 PM UTC-6, RichD wrote: > A one meter glass rod falls
12/20/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12
AP's 222nd book of Science// Axes of Graphing; Axes of Symmetry; Axes of Dimension; New Math well defines them, whereas Old Math was in the weeds
12/19/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2 163rd published science book of AP// 163rd published book Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life //Atom Totality science Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition Preface: This book explores the
12/19/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
7 167th book of science by AP// The Debate on whether the racehorse is the fastest land animal or the cheetah Now most books say the cheetah is the fastest land animal at about 120Km/hour with the Pronghorn in second place of 88km/hour. Trouble is..
12/16/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
AP is sort of tired, and will thus do 4 biology books by years end. > > Somehow biology is easier on me than the physics and chemistry. I can do 4 biology books in the time of 1 physics book.
12/16/21

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
20
221st book of science by AP New Geometry Calculus-- the factorial as a circuit motion This book is in conjunction with my Potential Energy book. I noticed that physics has a difficult time in having physical meaning of a number as large as

|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k v

<8b7607b6-4d9f-452e-9eb0-f51b084e597dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87248&group=sci.math#87248

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 23:18:12 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:18 UTC

AP's 226th book of Science// Evolution of First Heart and concurrent with First Gill/Lung After the easy solution of First Eye with First Mitosis and First Meiosis, AP is sort of reveling in joy. So when you find something
3k views

to Plutonium Atom Universe

226th book of Science// Evolution of First Heart and concurrent with First Gill/Lung

After the easy solution of First Eye with First Mitosis and First Meiosis, AP is sort of reveling in joy. So when you find something easy to solve, you naturally push onwards for more challenges. The next challenge is first heart with first gill/lung.

So much of evolution was done in water so it is not surprising that first lung is probably first gill.

And the angle of attack for a solution is this idea of mechanism of a cancer tumor forming first heart and a cancer tumor forming first gill/lung.

Probably fungus, in need of faster locomotion need a heart & gill/lung.

But here I would be researching how we can have cancers of organelles of the single cell. Cancers of multicellular are obvious.

So here, in this research I am having levels of organization of cancer. Cancer in multicellular is more cells. So what is cancer in a unicellular body?

Of course AP, looks at cancer as opposite of what nearly 100% of people look at cancer as a dreaded nightmare of nothing but bad bad bad. AP sees cancer as a necessary feature of life itself. Directing change for the betterment of the entire species, but to the detriment of some individuals.

So in this research I need to focus on Fungus and on organelles in single cells. Focus on how organelles can go cancerous.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 3, 2022, 7:26:38 PM (6 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now of course no heart or gill/lung ever evolved in a single cell, and most readers would be confused over this. Of course the heart and gill/lung evolved in multicellular organisms.

What AP is thinking is that the heart evolved from a organelle inside a single cell. An organelle that has a Pumping action function of the cell. And this organelle had cancer, ending up with tranforming a organelle pump into a multicellular pump evolving into a heart. Same thing for gills/lungs. The cancer growth of an organelle transforming into a multicellular gill/lung..

This would mean the heart and gill/lung occurred in a multicellular organism approximately 600 to 542 million years ago.

Are there pumping organelles in fungus? Are there gill slit openings -- resembling gill slits in fungus?

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
12:49 AM (23 minutes ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
It looks as though the first heart and gill/lung system comes from fungi of molds, the multicellular fungi.

The organelle for first heart was the mitochondria.

Recent research in mitochondria shows them to be multiple small batteries packed together as 1 mitochondria.

Plants have chloroplasts, while animals have mitochondria.

Now I need to find out how the mitochondria becomes a animal heart. Is it a process of a intercellular cancer that makes a mitochondria become more than a organelle but transform into a organ for a multicellular organism? The sponge for instance? And looking that up, I see sponges have 3 hearts.

So I believe I am well on the way of discovery of First Heart on Earth. As coming from a cancer of mitochondria of Mold. Then evolving into Sponges.

Can we view a sponge as a evolutionary relative of Molds?

What does the DNA of Sponges have in terms of the DNA of Molds? Are they closely related, or distant?

AP

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
1:13 AM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I do not know if any researcher has ever seen a mitochondria having cancer. A mitochondria multiplying itself cancerously. It may have been observed and mistaken for something else. And given a name which is not what it actually is.

I need to explore this to get the easiest way possible of evolving the Heart and the gill/lungs simultaneously. Can we envision the gill/lung as a different sort of mitochondria?

In theoretical science, it is best to attack these hard questions by proposing the Most Easiest Route of Getting What is Wanted. A cancerous mitochondria in Mold some 600 million years ago is the fastest and easiest way of First Heart with First Gill/Lung in tow.

| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k v

<317c2bd9-9056-4aff-b52c-d87d6e5d7a47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87249&group=sci.math#87249

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 23:37:48 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:37 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 4, 2022, 1:34 AM
to sci.physics
Maybe I am not asking the correct question on cancer of mitochondria to become both heart and gill/lung simultaneously.

Although it is very very easy to see that ellipsoid shaped mitochondria become a heart or one lobe of a gill slit or lobe of a lung.

I should first ask how Mitochondria are stacks of Small Batteries, much like the modern electric car vehicle are stacks of smaller batteries, like my Toyota Prius.

Look inside a Mitochondria and it is stacks of smaller batteries.

So here we have a big clue, that you can have a cancer of an organelle like the mitochondria. And that cancer transformed the mitochondria into being a Multitude of smaller mitochondria.

So that about 600 million years ago, maybe 700 million years ago, those ancient mitochondria were having cancers and going from being 1 large battery to being 100s of small batteries as the Mitochondria, but then it did not stop at 100 small batteries, that the mitochondria some 700 - 600 million years ago went cancerous to become a Mitochondria-Heart plus a Gill/Lung in addition all in one organ.

Has anyone carefully examined the 3 hearts of the Sponge? Does the Sponge have 3 sets of gill slits?

AP

Re: 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k v

<741cd25d-9110-4f64-9da0-6ad230c20d18n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87250&group=sci.math#87250

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 23:48:25 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:48 UTC

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 1:34:40 AM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Maybe I am not asking the correct question on cancer of mitochondria to become both heart and gill/lung simultaneously.
>
> Although it is very very easy to see that ellipsoid shaped mitochondria become a heart or one lobe of a gill slit or lobe of a lung.
>
> I should first ask how Mitochondria are stacks of Small Batteries, much like the modern electric car vehicle are stacks of smaller batteries, like my Toyota Prius.
>
> Look inside a Mitochondria and it is stacks of smaller batteries.
>
> So here we have a big clue, that you can have a cancer of an organelle like the mitochondria. And that cancer transformed the mitochondria into being a Multitude of smaller mitochondria.
>
> So that about 600 million years ago, maybe 700 million years ago, those ancient mitochondria were having cancers and going from being 1 large battery to being 100s of small batteries as the Mitochondria, but then it did not stop at 100 small batteries, that the mitochondria some 700 - 600 million years ago went cancerous to become a Mitochondria-Heart plus a Gill/Lung in addition all in one organ.
>
> Has anyone carefully examined the 3 hearts of the Sponge? Does the Sponge have 3 sets of gill slits?

Apparently sponges have pores, belonging to the phylum Porifera. Sponges breathe by diffusion through pores.

This is good, because we can have the First Heart evolved from Sponges and need not have gill/lungs for breathing, and save that First Evolution of Gills/Lungs for later.

AP

Re: 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k v

<52a861dd-a6b8-4687-9337-284894c8a184n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87251&group=sci.math#87251

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 00:05:04 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:05 UTC

[...]

Apparently sponges have no internal organs so to speak-- and there are many websites fobbing off wrong information.
Apparently sponges have pores, belonging to the phylum Porifera. Sponges breathe by diffusion through pores.

So I need to look for another animal that has heart-gill/lung closely related to Mold.

How close or distant related is the Mold with the Sponge????

AP

P.S. a new way of attacking AP has been revealed tonight. Where someone follows and tracks AP searching the Internet. And once AP opens a site, the hackers up and alter the information to say something like a Sponge has 3 hearts.

Re: 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k v

<23f373dc-9c29-4f9e-8e1d-b94b1f05d6aan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87252&group=sci.math#87252

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 00:18:59 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:18 UTC

Alright, it is the octopus I need to investigate for it has 3 hearts and it has multiple gill slits. Does it have 3 sets of gill slits???

Has anyone done a DNA analysis to see how closely related is the DNA of Mold compared to Octopus and to Sponge???

It could be that the Octopus is the first animal that is multicellular and possessed the First Heart of all animals to follow.

Would that make logical commonsense, that the animal with the most hearts was where the first heart was evolved? Yes, that makes logical commonsense, the animal with the most hearts was the animal with the first heart.

Now we definitely need that DNA study to show if Mold is directly related to Octopus!!!

AP

Re: 3Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k v

<fe9fa12e-4a70-4823-b712-0dff83503d89n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87253&group=sci.math#87253

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 00:24:27 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:24 UTC

Alright, it is the octopus I need to investigate for it has 3 hearts and it has multiple gill slits. Does it have 3 sets of gill slits???

Has anyone done a DNA analysis to see how closely related is the DNA of Mold compared to Octopus and to Sponge???

It could be that the Octopus is the first animal that is multicellular and possessed the First Heart of all animals to follow.

Would that make logical commonsense, that the animal with the most hearts was where the first heart was evolved? Yes, that makes logical commonsense, the animal with the most hearts was the animal with the first heart.

Now we definitely need that DNA study to show if Mold is directly related to Octopus!!!

And come to think about it the Mold hyphae closely resemble the tentacles of the Octopus. What a remarkable link up, the white hyphae of Mold evolving over 100 million years in the Proterozoic before the Paleozoic, evolving into the tentacles of octopus. One has to remember Earth had no Moon then, and that 1/2 of Earth was in full sunlight all the time while the other side of Earth in total darkness means the oceans were frozen on that side and the sunlight side was Shallow Seas for octopus to thrive and prosper and evolve.

AP

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sr1169$152o$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87254&group=sci.math#87254

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 03:40:41 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:40 UTC

🍄 of Math and 🐙 of Physics Archimedes "antiscience" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Has anyone done a DNA analysis to see how closely related is the DNA of Mold compared to Octopus and to Sponge???
>
> Now we definitely need that DNA study to show if Mold is directly related to Octopus!!!

Hey Ghost of Uncle Al! Remember that really dumb and stoopid claim that
AutisticPlutonium kooked up, that snakes were related to eels? Which
would make snakes a kind of fish? Well, that kook outdid himself,
believe it or not! He thinks the octopus is related to mold! Not even
the same kingdom!! Any comment?

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface of Venus
under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor
dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid
that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different
sensorium of stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid.
Stupid so collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild
radius. Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no
intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Archie-Poo emits more
stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year.
Quasar stupid. Nothing else in the universe can be this stupid.
Archie-Poo is an oozingly putrescent primordial fragment from the
original Big Bang of Stupid, a pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated
by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that define
maximally extrapolated hypergeometric n-dimensional backgroundless
stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo is Planck stupid, a quantum
foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand unified theory of
stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid."

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sr2e8a$8cm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87267&group=sci.math#87267

From: ttu...@cvb.cv (Addy Nix)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 21:29:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Addy Nix - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 21:29 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> Now we definitely need that DNA study to show if Mold is directly
>> related to Octopus!!!
>>
> Hey Ghost of Uncle Al! Remember that really dumb and stoopid claim that
> AutisticPlutonium kooked up, that snakes were related to eels? Which
> would make snakes a kind of fish? Well, that kook outdid himself,
> believe it or not! He thinks the octopus is related to mold! Not even
> the same kingdom!! Any comment?

they are testing anti-aging genetic crap on you and your children. The
fraudci old shit, wants it now. The *public_servants* life counts all,
yours counts nothing. Agenda 2030, carbon zero emission, which is people.

Hydra Linnaeus / Hydra Vulgarus (anti-aging) . Found in CV19 vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/pFbTqPvvzdY3/

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sr2jts$kq3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87275&group=sci.math#87275

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 18:06:37 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 23:06 UTC

On 1/4/2022 4:29 PM, Addy Nix wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
>
>>> Now we definitely need that DNA study to show if Mold is directly
>>> related to Octopus!!!
>>>
>> Hey Ghost of Uncle Al! Remember that really dumb and stoopid claim that
>> AutisticPlutonium kooked up, that snakes were related to eels? Which
>> would make snakes a kind of fish? Well, that kook outdid himself,
>> believe it or not! He thinks the octopus is related to mold! Not even
>> the same kingdom!! Any comment?
>
> they are testing anti-aging genetic crap on you and your children. The
> fraudci old shit, wants it now. The *public_servants* life counts all,
> yours counts nothing. Agenda 2030, carbon zero emission, which is people.
>
> Hydra Linnaeus / Hydra Vulgarus (anti-aging) . Found in CV19 vaccine
> https://www.bitchute.com/video/pFbTqPvvzdY3/

You're rather amusing, nymshifter. First you whine the vaxx may kill you
and now you say it may make you immortal?

Did you read your Kremlin orders correctly? Make sure you carry them out
correctly, I'd hate for you to be sent off to a gulag in Siberia. OK, I
wouldn't exactly hate that.

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<sr2klm$1nrf$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87281&group=sci.math#87281

From: ttu...@cvb.cv (Addy Nix)
Newsgroups: sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 23:19:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Addy Nix - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 23:19 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> Hey Ghost of Uncle Al! Remember that really dumb and stoopid claim
>>> that AutisticPlutonium kooked up, that snakes were related to eels?
>>> Which would make snakes a kind of fish? Well, that kook outdid
>>> himself, believe it or not! He thinks the octopus is related to mold!
>>> Not even the same kingdom!! Any comment?
>>
>> they are testing anti-aging genetic crap on you and your children. The
>> fraudci old shit, wants it now. The *public_servants* life counts all,
>> yours counts nothing. Agenda 2030, carbon zero emission, which is
>> people.
>>
>> Hydra Linnaeus / Hydra Vulgarus (anti-aging) . Found in CV19 vaccine
>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/pFbTqPvvzdY3/
>>
> You're rather amusing, nymshifter. First you whine the vaxx may kill you
> and now you say it may make you immortal?

you fucking brainless imbecile, they are immortal, that's why they are
killing you. Cancer cells, if not very mistaken, are immortal too. You
are an idiot. After, and along, this corona planetary mass murder are you
expecting the planet to love america?? Are you? Go arrest these criminals.

Authoritarian Misinformation - Fake Experts Flip Flop Compilation (Gates,
Fauci, Wen, Biden...) https://www.bitchute.com/video/ULPFKmuGKq9Y/