Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 12:42:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 5-Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th
published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020,
and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes
Plutonium (Author) 26k
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:42 UTC

5-Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views
to sci.physics
_Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views

Dec 29, 2021, 6:24:37 PM (4 days ago)
to sci.physics
Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
26k views

Usenet sci.math and sci.physics could have been self policing and driving out spammers and offtopic goonclods and stalkers. Self policing, but not when the spammers are the CIA, FBI, and police forces. When the spammers are the police, then the only direction for Usenet sci.math and sci.physics is the tomb, a bombed out shell of a husk as can be seen in sci.chem. When the chief stalker kibo Parry Moroney is a CIA agent, dishing out stalker abuse for 30 years nonstop, then the only direction of sci.math and sci.physics is a tomb burial.

Birth 1993 and death of sci.physics & sci.math 2021// #22-9, 129th published book Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author).

I am now able to complete this book, for the pieces have all fallen into place.

Where in the heyday of 1993 for sci.physics and sci.math with 90 to 100% dot edu addresses of people participating in science.

To about 1995-96 where the numbers starting falling off all because of the starting deep penetration of Drag Net Spam.

So you have the horrible case of professors in a thread talking physics or math and surrounded by threads of police and FBI and CIA talking nattering nutter to find criminals, terrorists.

This is why Wikipedia had a insert talking about why colleges and universities were adamantly against this creeping phenomenon of the government using sci.math and sci.physics as a DRAG NET forum, destroying the original forum.

#22-9, 129th published book
Short History of Usenet, sci.physics, sci.math from 1993-2020, and its 90% decline// Sociology series, book 9 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This book started out as a book on "stalking" but when Google revised its Google Newsgroup platform, with altogether different formatting, this book morphed into becoming a "90% demise of Usenet and sci.physics and sci.math in particular". In one of my posts on this book I said the title was going to change often until I actually write the book. And that is what happened.

Cover Picture: Is the newsgroup Plutonium-Atom-Universe that is fully controlled by the King of Science AP, Archimedes Plutonium. Every post in that newsgroup is about pure science, no ad hominem. And that is what the sci.physics and sci.math should be. Discussions on pure science, nothing else, and especially no ad hominem, no stalking, no spam, no off-topic junk, no solution manual selling, no drug selling, no police drag-net spam.
Length: 41 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : August 31, 2020
• ASIN : B08H5B71M4
• File Size : 1021 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 41 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Language: : English
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 25, 2021, 4:42:12 PM (4 days ago)

And the thread next to this one of mine, is a thread by Pentcho Valev, the 28 year old spammer. Who in all likelihood is posting out of Russia. So AP is not putting the blame 100% on CIA, FBI, Mi5, Mi6, and many other agencies of the West, but that once the CIA sees Russia in on sci.math and sci.physics, likely also China with Sawat and Amine. Then the CIA and FBI and others go "maximum overboard" and make it impossible to have discussions of math or physics.

So I do not blame CIA 100% but rather a race into dark hell tunnel of a forum that started out in 1993 as 90-100% doing physics in sci.physics and math in sci.math. To what it is today of a trash pile of Spam. One just has to see Amine, Nee, Olcott, MitchR spam in sci.math and see McGinn, Pennino, Pnal, Claudius spam in sci.physics to realize-- these groups are dead newsgroups.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 25, 2021, 4:57:08 PM (4 days ago)

So now I can complete this book of a history of Usenet-- sci.physics and sci.math.

I had thought that they could be "self policing" as was mentioned by several professors in the 1990s. But no, when you have a government/s doing the spamming, that self policing cannot work.

When you have governments posting in sci.math and sci.physics whose intent is not math nor of physics, then it is just a matter of time that the newsgroups die and dead as a rock.

The name sci.physics is no longer apt. For its name should be spam.drag-net..

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 25, 2021, 6:46:50 PM (3 days ago)

So I needed some evidence to help to prove that the demise of sci.physics and sci.math was due to the government spamming these newsgroups with drag net spam.

Up until that time there was the conjecture of a tribalism of Kibo being Gay and his gay followers pestering everyone in sci.math and sci.physics. The "gay conjecture" helps explain a swoop effect of a swoop attack on AP by Kibo, Franz, Dan Christensen, Earle Jones and many others, as Franz once described in one of his attacks-- The angry gay 12.

But then there was the Wikipedia note that NSF was funding World std where Kibo posts originate. So was the exodus of sci.math and sci.physics due to NSF funding a group of 12 angry Gays to attack day and night, or was there more.

And the more--- the clinching evidence was when AP searched through some old posts of James kibo Parry, for posts in which had just a tiny few words in the title header. Because Google had re-engineered the posts displayed by allowing a reply post beginning sentence appear in the title header itself.. AP is always sharp to look for advantages. And so if I could find a old Kibo post with just a few words in the title, I would have a new weapon.

And I found a old kibo post that gives me the proving evidence I needed as to why a gang of idiots is destroying sci.math and sci.physics in this 1997 post by james kibo parry aka michael moroney.

Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> >
> >http://www.netscum.net/fieldsm0.html
> What the hell is this? As if it's not bad enough that we have a fake
> Mao Zhedong here, now we have a fake kibo too?
> Is there a fake xibo and a ~ibo to round out the trinity?
> --scott
> --

And although that post has more letters in the title than I like to use, upon reading it. I realized now, where all this attacking hate spew was coming from and what is driving out "dot edu" posters and sending sci.math and sci.physics to its deathbed. That the government USA was destroying sci.math and sci.physics. And come to think of it, of course, I do remember that 1997, had been the year of mass exodus from sci.math and sci.physics.

Of course, AP in those years from 1993-2016 never really read a attackers post in full. Much like Dr. Feynman would cut off a person, 1 second into his talk, having ascertained the speaker was a fruitcake of physics. AP is the same, the instant I see Kibo or Moroney or MitchR or McGinn, I cut them off, knowing it is a waste of time. Hence, I would have never even read the 1997 kibo post. But now in 2021, looking for ammunition against kibo, I end up reading that 1997 post in full, and realizing where the death and demise of sci.math and sci.physics came from. And realizing the extent of the Wikipedia note of the NSF funding World std.

Now sci.math and sci.physics demise is not unique. For recently in the news by BBC and others was a report that Mark Zuckerberg denied the California police to drag-net Facebook (now called Meta).

So perhaps Mark looked at sci.math and sci.physics and realized that if he gives permission to police drag net spam, that his Meta would also be a bombed out shell of a husk in radioactive decay ash pile that sci.chem is at the moment. By the way, the last time I looked at sci.chem and scrolling down, one finds a complete solid mass of nothing but the spammer FBI&CIA.... poster, a sort of rambo on steroids in the CIA and FBI spamming, a sort of dance on top of the grave and tomb that was once sci.chem.

And one has to wonder if the major problem at the CIA and FBI with their drag net spam as the awful and stupid advice given by psychologists-- I mean FBI&CIA..... is a psychologist with his head screwed on backwards.

This is what sci.chem looks like at the moment, a bombed out shell husk of police drag net spam. And the only reason sci.physics and sci.math are still functioning and do not look like sci.chem, are the efforts of a few people who care about sci.physics and sci.math.

Click here to read the complete article