Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 22:16:11 -0800 (PST)
<a78d90f2-9958-4cff-995b-bc3b99676d51o@googlegroups.com> <c6326909-8852-4258-b5bb-2897c6f4806eo@googlegroups.com>
<e44b1796-513b-4ee6-8f62-0175b01c37d7o@googlegroups.com> <470e0993-551b-4a91-9e0a-50fe8e7aed74o@googlegroups.com>
<a25a6e5c-7c94-4441-80b8-1ead09143de9o@googlegroups.com> <rh379j$1jsa$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<rh53v6$q2u$1@gioia.aioe.org> <rh5nd9$1jvq$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<2e833a94-d845-4116-be20-f8bb42cb76c9o@googlegroups.com> <rh63ip$ojm$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<55215289-25ea-42d8-a5a8-f39967a508e2o@googlegroups.com> <c20178a6-a64b-453a-9717-e22440d574c9o@googlegroups.com>
<5ed1ee16-c7c7-40f7-a215-256bdd5bed9fo@googlegroups.com> <7271118a-6d8a-4775-82ea-950eeeafbd18o@googlegroups.com>
<b8b65e26-fe88-4605-ab8b-3781e84e1595o@googlegroups.com> <rhbk40$1qsu$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<7a202e0d-5e1a-4aa4-984c-4aece3daa768o@googlegroups.com> <rhbvla$12o3$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<6063ac5a-dcb3-4b7e-ba6b-6d48e235cddco@googlegroups.com> <23872994-e770-40f2-a9ce-a8abd0802a11o@googlegroups.com>
<6c8fd4ad-d1f4-4f40-bab9-f67b60ea5310n@googlegroups.com> <94f7dd55-c90a-4ff5-9db0-bee5767b2c71n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: There is a BAT in My Soup
From: ross.fin...@gmail.com (Ross A. Finlayson)
 by: Ross A. Finlayson - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 06:16 UTC

On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 6:07:38 AM UTC-8, timba...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 8:20:34 AM UTC-5, Mostowski Collapse wrote:
> > LoL, this is gold:
> >
> > 1914: Artillery
> > 1942: Tanks
> > 1989: Tactical Nuclear Missiles
> > 2021: Strong Meme Game
> >
> > https://twitter.com/Ukraine/status/1468206078940823554
> > Types of Headaches
> > Migraine
> > Hypertension
> > Stress
> > Living next to Russia
> This should read: "Living next to Russia with American hegemon"
>
> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hegemon
> >
> > Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 16. August 2020 um 21:17:31 UTC+2:
> > > If you would take two different artificial
> > > intelligence image detection programs,
> > > I guess they would assign different titles.
> > >
> > > Same with natural intelligence. It also
> > > depends on the particular natural intelligence,
> > > in what relationship it is with the
> > >
> > > video and whether it has further information
> > > about the video. I can tell you I am pretty
> > > sure the horses name is jolly jumper.
> > > And the riders name is jeanne d’arc.

"It's a very big bat."

This is from the idiom "excuse me, waiter, there's a fly in my soup".

Here the soup is our DNA while the bat was this supposed bat virus origin.
Or the pangolin, now, after quite some many variants, I am wondering,
what is the result about the usual population, and how can SARS-Lite be
successful in effectively reaching herd immunity, of a sort.

Then, treating all the related syndromes and as besides symptoms of aging,
there's a usual grudging respect of the coronavirus outbreaks since 2019,
here as that after "wave 5" or whatever it was, then, along the lines of,
"these thirty or the other 28 versions of COVID", "delta" or whatever after
"beta", "omicron", ..., is that for most people a herd immunity would be
mostly an acquired wild-type immunity, while, SARS is at once strong -
that there are other as strong diseases and that at least for a disease,
being stronger than the SARS is at least as strong for other diseases, too.

It's really important the research for example in antibody epitopes in
Tobacco Mosaic Virus for example, what can result quick immune-reponse
results from a nasal swab.

Wild-type herd immunity would naturally result: so to say, so far SARS
hasn't killed everybody so it isn't 100% fatal. Yet, that would be suffering
and let's remember that not all of us are enlightened beings somewhat immune
to our own suffering, in the sense that it will pass and to know suffering,
it's fair to say that SARS is so infectious that anyone who doesn't have a
vaccine, but, isn't sick, has developed immunities to it.

Vaccines are great I rather thought the HBV vaccine helpful with the MHV,
but, somehow all the coronavirus outbreaks so infectious haven't left
everyone with continuous disease, so one gathers at least that some segments
have developed an immunity, which'd de facto be of health, of interest.

Rather, "developed zero covid level after covid infection".

"It's a very big fly...".

"But monsieur, this is our very latest bat...".