Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 18:20:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sickfuck Kibo on math sickfucks--Andrew Wiles,Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, Ken Ribet, Jill Pipher, John Stillwell with their never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, their mindless slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when in truth
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 02:20 UTC

Sickfuck Kibo on math sickfucks--Andrew Wiles,Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, Ken Ribet, Jill Pipher, John Stillwell with their never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, their mindless slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when in truth it is the Oval, and their mindblowing Boole Logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. No wonder math is in the dumps with idiots like this in education.

Kibo the dumbest CIA agent but who is the dumbest physicist of 20th & 21st century? Was it Murray Gell-Mann, Steven Weinberg, Sheldon Glashow or Peter Higgs the dumbest physicists of the 20th and 21st century?? Well an answer to that question has to be everyone who believed that you can have a electron of atoms flying around its proton-outside the proton at a speed of 99% speed of light. Which goes to prove no-one in physics from Bohr onwards had a handle, had a understanding of what is Angular Momentum. No physicist of the 20th century was worth more than 10cents when it comes to angular momentum.

On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:21:43 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> He didn't deserve his Nobel Prizes.

Peter Higgs needs to publish in the Edinburgh University newspaper, and Roger Penrose at Oxford Univ student newspaper and Sheldon Glashow in Harvard Univ newspaper that he now acknowledges that the real electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday Law which is the reason that stars and Sun shine in the first place, not from fusion but from Faraday law. And this is very dangerous for Earth and humanity, for starshine by Faraday law means we have perhaps only 1,000 years to colonize Europa. And we do not need an idiot of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs telling us false physics, holding up true physics science all because they are self congratulating morons of physics.

> [...]
>
> As for Physics, far more important than mathematics, on this side of science-- I require every one of these failed physicists who are alive still to do the same thing -- go to your nearest University newspaper or magazine and have published that -- True electron of Atoms is the muon and the 0.5MeV particle is the Dirac magnetic monopole. Do it in Godspeed. Because Earth and humanity has not the time to fool around as you are fools of physics.
>
> Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,
> Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
> David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane, John M. Kosterlitz, Takaaki Kajita
> Arthur B. McDonald
> Francois Englert
> Saul Perlmutter
> Brian P. Schmidt
> Adam G. Riess
> Makoto Kobayashi
> Toshihide Maskawa
> Yoichiro Nambu
> John C. Mather
> George F. Smoot
> Roy J. Glauber
> David J. Gross
> Hugh David Politzer
> Frank Wilczek
> Raymond Davis Jr.
> Masatoshi Koshiba
> Riccardo Giacconi
> Gerardus 't Hooft
> Martinus J.G. Veltman
> Jerome I. Friedman
> Henry W. Kendall
> Richard E. Taylor
> Carlo Rubbia
> Simon van der Meer
> William Alfred Fowler
> Kenneth G. Wilson
> James Watson Cronin
> Val Logsdon Fitch
> Sheldon Lee Glashow
> Steven Weinberg
> .
> .
> little fishes
> .
> .
> Layers of error thinking physics Re: 2-Comparative Analysis of failures of Logic with failures of Physics// one thinks 3 OR 2 =5 with 3 AND 2 = subtraction of either 3 or 2, while the other thinks proton to electron is 938MeV vs .5MeV when truly it is 840MeV to 105MeV
> Physical Review Letters: Proton Mass
> Yi-Bo Yang, Jian Liang, Yu-Jiang Bi, Ying Chen, Terrence Draper, Keh-Fei Liu, Zhaofeng Liu
> more and more layers of error thinking physics
> .
> .
> John Baez
> Brian Greene
> Lisa Randall
> Alan H. Guth
> Michael E. Brown
> Konstantin Batygin
> Ben Bullock
> Larry Harson
> Mark Barton, PhD in Physics, The University of Queensland, physicist with National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
> Answered Aug 26, 2013 · Author has 8.7k answers and 10.3m answer views

Re: Sickfuck Kibo on math sickfucks--Andrew Wiles,Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, Ken Ribet, Jill Pipher, John Stillwell with their never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, their mindless slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when in truth

<srb0or$18v0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87506&group=sci.math#87506

From: rcn...@rick.net (Richard Cranium)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Sickfuck Kibo on math sickfucks--Andrew Wiles,Terence Tao, Thomas
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 19:34:30 -0800
 by: Richard Cranium - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 03:34 UTC

On 1/7/2022 6:20 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Sickfuck Kibo on math sickfucks - I suck fucks for bucks.

Shut up moron.