From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Kayaking yesterday
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 02:29:07 -0400
 by: Catrike Rider - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 06:29 UTC

We spent about six hours yesterday out on the Gulf and on the beach in
our kayaks. These kayak trips always wear me out more than my bike
rides, and they wear my wife out so much that she went to bed last
night at seven, a full hour before our usual bed time. I lasted until
eight, finishing up an Excel spreadsheet I'm doing for a friend who
will use it to schedule his employee's work time.

I managed to get my usual 5 hours of sleep because I didn't spend the
usual hour reading my Kindle in bed. So here I am, up at one oclock,
wide awake, and brewing my second cup of coffee. When it's done, I'm
going to put on some pants, grab the coffee and go for a walk. I love
mornings.