This is clearly another case of too many mad scientists, and not enough hunchbacks.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / -Gravity...

SubjectAuthor
* -Gravity...The Starmaker
+- Re: -Gravity...whodat
`* Re: -Gravity...The Starmaker
 `* Re: -Gravity...whodat
  `* Re: -Gravity...The Starmaker
   +* Re: -Gravity...The Starmaker
   |`* Re: -Gravity...The Starmaker
   | `* Re: -Gravity...whodat
   |  `- Re: -Gravity...The Starmaker
   `* Re: -Gravity...whodat
    `- Re: -Gravity...The Starmaker

1
-Gravity...

<6255AA1F.157B@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87583&group=sci.physics.relativity#87583

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: -Gravity...
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 09:34:39 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 16:34 UTC

Gravity? Hell, you guys don't even know what Time is!

Hell, yous guys don't even know what Space it!

Let me know whens yous figures outs whats is this thing yous
calls...Gravity.

Still just a theory, isn't it?

a made up word.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: -Gravity...

<jblrqmFo9b5U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87591&group=sci.physics.relativity#87591

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: -Gravity...
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 12:39:29 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 17:39 UTC

On 4/12/2022 11:34 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Gravity? Hell, you guys don't even know what Time is!
>
> Hell, yous guys don't even know what Space it!
>
> Let me know whens yous figures outs whats is this thing yous
> calls...Gravity.
>
> Still just a theory, isn't it?
>

> a made up word.

You have asked two excellent questions, but be aware there are many
more. Scientists and science is in the business of creating models that
predict behaviors. Science, it would appear, does not have any need to
answer the questions you have asked as they are, at this juncture,of no
obvious economic value.

Re: -Gravity...

<6255DE34.3F57@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87607&group=sci.physics.relativity#87607

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:16:52 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:16 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Gravity? Hell, you guys don't even know what Time is!
>
> Hell, yous guys don't even know what Space it!
>
> Let me know whens yous figures outs whats is this thing yous
> calls...Gravity.
>
> Still just a theory, isn't it?
>
> a made up word.

The fact is...there is a single time that is the same for everyone and
all things.

Everyones watch should be all set at the same time...everywhere...in the
universe.

> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: -Gravity...

<jbm5pvFq51jU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87608&group=sci.physics.relativity#87608

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:29:47 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:29 UTC

On 4/12/2022 3:16 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> Gravity? Hell, you guys don't even know what Time is!
>>
>> Hell, yous guys don't even know what Space it!
>>
>> Let me know whens yous figures outs whats is this thing yous
>> calls...Gravity.
>>
>> Still just a theory, isn't it?
>>
>> a made up word.
>
> The fact is...there is a single time that is the same for everyone and
> all things.
>

> Everyones watch should be all set at the same time...everywhere...in the
> universe.

You say (above) that you (we) do not know what time is. How do you know
that something you don't understand is the same everywhere when you also
don't know where you are (don't know what space is)?

Re: -Gravity...

<6255F76E.1C57@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87616&group=sci.physics.relativity#87616

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:04:30 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 22:04 UTC

whodat wrote:

> On 4/12/2022 3:16 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> >>
> >> Gravity? Hell, you guys don't even know what Time is!
> >>
> >> Hell, yous guys don't even know what Space it!
> >>
> >> Let me know whens yous figures outs whats is this thing yous
> >> calls...Gravity.
> >>
> >> Still just a theory, isn't it?
> >>
> >> a made up word.
> >
> > The fact is...there is a single time that is the same for everyone and
> > all things.
> >

> > Everyones watch should be all set at the same time...everywhere...in the
> > universe.
> >

> You say (above) that you (we) do not know what time is. How do you know
> that something you don't understand is the same everywhere when you also
> don't know where you are (don't know what space is)?

I didn't write (we), I wrote...yous.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: -Gravity...

<6255FD3E.2457@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87620&group=sci.physics.relativity#87620

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:29:18 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 22:29 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> whodat wrote:

> > > The fact is...there is a single time that is the same for everyone and
> > > all things.
> > >

> > > Everyones watch should be all set at the same time...everywhere...in the
> > > universe.
> > >

> > You say (above) that you (we) do not know what time is. How do you know
> > that something you don't understand is the same everywhere when you also
> > don't know where you are (don't know what space is)?
>
> I didn't write (we), I wrote...yous.

forget about the past
forget about the future
forget about the present

What time is it...NOW?

or, define Now.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: -Gravity...

<jbmg2uFs26qU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87621&group=sci.physics.relativity#87621

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:25:12 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 23:25 UTC

On 4/12/2022 5:04 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:

>>> The fact is...there is a single time that is the same for everyone and
>>> all things.
>>>

>>> Everyones watch should be all set at the same time...everywhere...in the
>>> universe.
>>>

>> You say (above) that you (we) do not know what time is. How do you know
>> that something you don't understand is the same everywhere when you also
>> don't know where you are (don't know what space is)?
>
> I didn't write (we), I wrote...yous.

Until he figures out what is this thing called GRAVITY, Starmaker
is part of "yous."

Just how pending (stated in centuries) is that announcement? I
predict the unanswered question will outlive you but I could be
wrong.

Re: -Gravity...

<62562914.1E46@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87631&group=sci.physics.relativity#87631

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:36:20 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 01:36 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > whodat wrote:

> > > You say (above) that you (we) do not know what time is. How do you know
> > > that something you don't understand is the same everywhere when you also
> > > don't know where you are (don't know what space is)?
> >
> > I didn't write (we), I wrote...yous.
>
> forget about the past
> forget about the future
> forget about the present
>
> What time is it...NOW?
>
> or, define Now.

Okay, I understand yous people don't know what Now is...

it's because...
yous don't know what time is..

You don't measure...Time, you measure..space.

Clock time is spacetime, not clocktime.

So, NOW is a measurement in Space.

Now is Instant.

What time is it...NOW? This instant!

This instant in space.

Time measuring is actually measuring space.

Between one second and the next...you are not measuring time, you're measuring space.

Duration is just...space.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: -Gravity...

<jbmpj9FtmhlU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87632&group=sci.physics.relativity#87632

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:07:31 -0500
 by: whodat - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 02:07 UTC

On 4/12/2022 8:36 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> The Starmaker wrote:

>>> I didn't write (we), I wrote...yous.
>>
>> forget about the past
>> forget about the future
>> forget about the present
>>
>> What time is it...NOW?
>>
>> or, define Now.
>
> Okay, I understand yous people don't know what Now is...
>
> it's because...
> yous don't know what time is..
>
> You don't measure...Time, you measure..space.
>
> Clock time is spacetime, not clocktime.
>
> So, NOW is a measurement in Space.
>
> Now is Instant.
>
> What time is it...NOW? This instant!
>
> This instant in space.
>
> Time measuring is actually measuring space.
>
> Between one second and the next...you are not measuring time, you're measuring space.
>
> Duration is just...space.

Without insult, you are posting as though you are a parallel
iteration of Mitch, creating fantasies not supported by
anything other than imagination. You are welcome to all that,
but it is better suited to alt.sci.physics than here.

[begin ignore]

Re: -Gravity...

<625652A8.3CE7@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87635&group=sci.physics.relativity#87635

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:33:44 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 04:33 UTC

whodat wrote:

> On 4/12/2022 5:04 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > whodat wrote:

> >> You say (above) that you (we) do not know what time is. How do you know
> >> that something you don't understand is the same everywhere when you also
> >> don't know where you are (don't know what space is)?
> >
> > I didn't write (we), I wrote...yous.
>
> Until he figures out what is this thing called GRAVITY, Starmaker
> is part of "yous."
>
> Just how pending (stated in centuries) is that announcement? I
> predict the unanswered question will outlive you but I could be
> wrong.

I figured it what Yous and this thing yous calls Gravity is...Science
Delusions.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: -Gravity...

<62565343.7BA7@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87636&group=sci.physics.relativity#87636

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:36:19 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 04:36 UTC

whodat wrote:

> On 4/12/2022 8:36 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> >> forget about the past
> >> forget about the future
> >> forget about the present
> >>
> >> What time is it...NOW?
> >>
> >> or, define Now.
> >
> > Okay, I understand yous people don't know what Now is...
> >
> > it's because...
> > yous don't know what time is..
> >
> > You don't measure...Time, you measure..space.
> >
> > Clock time is spacetime, not clocktime.
> >
> > So, NOW is a measurement in Space.
> >
> > Now is Instant.
> >
> > What time is it...NOW? This instant!
> >
> > This instant in space.
> >
> > Time measuring is actually measuring space.
> >
> > Between one second and the next...you are not measuring time, you're measuring space.
> >
> > Duration is just...space.
>
> Without insult, you are posting as though you are a parallel
> iteration of Mitch, creating fantasies not supported by
> anything other than imagination. You are welcome to all that,
> but it is better suited to alt.sci.physics than here.
>
> [begin ignore]

In otherwords, it is not Time yous are measuring, it's space.