It's time to boot, do your boot ROMs know where your disk controllers are?

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

SubjectAuthor
* As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Richard Hertz
+- Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.rotchm
+- Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Richard Hertz
+* Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Michael Moroney
|`* Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Richard Hertz
| `* Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Michael Moroney
|  +- Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.J. J. Lodder
|  `- Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Hoang Sotomura
+* Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Tom Roberts
|`- Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Richard Hertz
`* Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Codi Hisamatsu
 `* Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Richard Hertz
  `- Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.Codi Hisamatsu

1
As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<ac613040-dfa8-4b75-92b0-1feb0e01ad2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87575&group=sci.physics.relativity#87575

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 08:15:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:15 UTC

Pentagon is mad, very mad at Russia.

GPS is extremely easy to jam, which Russian do at will.

Pentagon says that it's unfair that the most advanced weapons, based on GPS,
don't work. In this way, they can't kill Russians or destroy stuff.

Next step will be obliteration of GPS satellites, It only is required to "puff"
20% of them above Europe.

If things goes really serious, imagine GPS network just dissapearing, which
would cause a TOTAL worldwide disruption on logistics, navegation, etc.
Not for nothing UK refuse to shut down older GNSS.

Meanwhile Russian GLONASS (cancelled in the West) and Chinese GNSS
work without disruption.

Do you remember how to use maps, compass and star references?

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<67cfddfd-e1dd-4116-b2e5-32c3fd447ecbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87576&group=sci.physics.relativity#87576

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 08:24:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: rot...@gmail.com (rotchm)
 by: rotchm - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:24 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 11:15:55 AM UTC-4, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Pentagon is mad, very mad at Russia.
> GPS is extremely easy to jam, which Russian do at will.
> Pentagon says

Perhaps you do not have the brains to notice this, so I will tell you:
Your rants are off topic.
Get some brains and learn a little respect.

SPAM reported.
I incite others to do the same.

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<cfc22c69-850a-479b-82e2-a289aa960101n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87578&group=sci.physics.relativity#87578

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 08:38:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:38 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:15:55 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Pentagon is mad, very mad at Russia.
>
> GPS is extremely easy to jam, which Russian do at will.
>
> Pentagon says that it's unfair that the most advanced weapons, based on GPS,
> don't work. In this way, they can't kill Russians or destroy stuff.
>
> Next step will be obliteration of GPS satellites, It only is required to "puff"
> 20% of them above Europe.
>
> If things goes really serious, imagine GPS network just dissapearing, which
> would cause a TOTAL worldwide disruption on logistics, navegation, etc.
> Not for nothing UK refuse to shut down older GNSS.
>
> Meanwhile Russian GLONASS (cancelled in the West) and Chinese GNSS
> work without disruption.
>
> Do you remember how to use maps, compass and star references?

Russia Steps Up Efforts To Jam US-Provided GPS In Ukraine: Pentagon

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/russia-ratcheting-efforts-jam-us-provided-gps-signals-ukraine-pentagon

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<t349gv$1ucn$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87582&group=sci.physics.relativity#87582

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 12:31:37 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 16:31 UTC

On 4/12/2022 11:15 AM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Pentagon is mad, very mad at Russia.
>
> GPS is extremely easy to jam, which Russian do at will.
>
> Pentagon says that it's unfair that the most advanced weapons, based on GPS,
> don't work. In this way, they can't kill Russians or destroy stuff.
>
> Next step will be obliteration of GPS satellites, It only is required to "puff"
> 20% of them above Europe.
>
> If things goes really serious, imagine GPS network just dissapearing, which
> would cause a TOTAL worldwide disruption on logistics, navegation, etc.
> Not for nothing UK refuse to shut down older GNSS.
>
> Meanwhile Russian GLONASS (cancelled in the West) and Chinese GNSS
> work without disruption.

Why did you say that?
If the GPS can be jammed/destroyed, so can GLONASS/GNSS.

> Do you remember how to use maps, compass and star references?

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<3028d702-4f65-4350-a762-22dfbb60d5f5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87586&group=sci.physics.relativity#87586

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 09:52:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 16:52 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 1:31:30 PM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 4/12/2022 11:15 AM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > Pentagon is mad, very mad at Russia.
> >
> > GPS is extremely easy to jam, which Russian do at will.
> >
> > Pentagon says that it's unfair that the most advanced weapons, based on GPS,
> > don't work. In this way, they can't kill Russians or destroy stuff.
> >
> > Next step will be obliteration of GPS satellites, It only is required to "puff"
> > 20% of them above Europe.
> >
> > If things goes really serious, imagine GPS network just dissapearing, which
> > would cause a TOTAL worldwide disruption on logistics, navegation, etc.
> > Not for nothing UK refuse to shut down older GNSS.
> >
> > Meanwhile Russian GLONASS (cancelled in the West) and Chinese GNSS
> > work without disruption.
> Why did you say that?
> If the GPS can be jammed/destroyed, so can GLONASS/GNSS.
> >
> > Do you remember how to use maps, compass and star references?

My point is that IF GPS net is "puffed", besides the tragedy that it will mean to world economy (I don't care about military),
the GPS HOAX will never be supported by hard proves, like inspecting a decomissioned SV.

Einstein's only alleged gift to the world will remain a myth.

Regarding electronic warfare, one thing is to JAM GNSS signals (pro systems are backed by inertial guidance or else),
and a VERY different thing is to HACK GNSS signal.

Hacking GNSS signals is very much more complex, but can cause catastrophic outcomes like ship collisions, missiles
landing on own forces, people get lost, Uber bankruptcy (LOL), etc.

Now, to add more affliction: Think about Internet being shut down worldwide.

Great reset to 1/1/80.

I'm inclined to support such reset, if possible.

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<t34dor$998$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87593&group=sci.physics.relativity#87593

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:44:05 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 17:44 UTC

On 4/12/2022 12:52 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 1:31:30 PM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> On 4/12/2022 11:15 AM, Richard Hertz wrote:
>>> Pentagon is mad, very mad at Russia.
>>>
>>> GPS is extremely easy to jam, which Russian do at will.
>>>
>>> Pentagon says that it's unfair that the most advanced weapons, based on GPS,
>>> don't work. In this way, they can't kill Russians or destroy stuff.
>>>
>>> Next step will be obliteration of GPS satellites, It only is required to "puff"
>>> 20% of them above Europe.
>>>
>>> If things goes really serious, imagine GPS network just dissapearing, which
>>> would cause a TOTAL worldwide disruption on logistics, navegation, etc.
>>> Not for nothing UK refuse to shut down older GNSS.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile Russian GLONASS (cancelled in the West) and Chinese GNSS
>>> work without disruption.
>> Why did you say that?
>> If the GPS can be jammed/destroyed, so can GLONASS/GNSS.
>>>
>>> Do you remember how to use maps, compass and star references?
>>>

> My point is that IF GPS net is "puffed", besides the tragedy that it will mean to world economy (I don't care about military),
> the GPS HOAX will never be supported by hard proves, like inspecting a decomissioned SV.

The GPS is known to work, and proves this every time someone uses it.
Any possible destruction of it doesn't change anything.

> Einstein's only alleged gift to the world will remain a myth.

Many gifts, all with significant evidence, no myths.

> Regarding electronic warfare, one thing is to JAM GNSS signals (pro systems are backed by inertial guidance or else),
> and a VERY different thing is to HACK GNSS signal.
>
> Hacking GNSS signals is very much more complex, but can cause catastrophic outcomes like ship collisions, missiles
> landing on own forces, people get lost, Uber bankruptcy (LOL), etc.

Possibly done by Iran already.
I bet certain three letter agencies can do that.

> Now, to add more affliction: Think about Internet being shut down worldwide.
>
> Great reset to 1/1/80.
>
> I'm inclined to support such reset, if possible.

Tell the truth; you want to go back to before 1905 to get rid of the
wonderful things that hated person introduced to science and technology.

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<1pqbek6.128q524itt6pwN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87599&group=sci.physics.relativity#87599

From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 20:31:02 +0200
 by: J. J. Lodder - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:31 UTC

Michael Moroney <moroney@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote:

> On 4/12/2022 12:52 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:

> >> Why did you say that?
> >> If the GPS can be jammed/destroyed, so can GLONASS/GNSS.

> > My point is that IF GPS net is "puffed", besides the tragedy that it
> > will mean to world economy (I don't care about military), the GPS HOAX
> > will never be supported by hard proves, like inspecting a decomissioned
> > SV.
>
> The GPS is known to work, and proves this every time someone uses it. Any
> possible destruction of it doesn't change anything.
> >
> > Einstein's only alleged gift to the world will remain a myth.
>
> Many gifts, all with significant evidence, no myths.
> >
> > Regarding electronic warfare, one thing is to JAM GNSS signals (pro
> > systems are backed by inertial guidance or else), and a VERY different
> > thing is to HACK GNSS signal.
> >
> > Hacking GNSS signals is very much more complex, but can cause
> > catastrophic outcomes like ship collisions, missiles landing on own
> > forces, people get lost, Uber bankruptcy (LOL), etc.
>
> Possibly done by Iran already.
> I bet certain three letter agencies can do that.

No doubt. There is concern that certain countries may have hacked GPS
to make missile guidance possible.
I expect that there is a big red panic button somewhere
that makes it possible to turn the whole system off, instantaneously.
Blocking GPS regionally should also be possible,

Jan

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<t34rrj$3kd$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87615&group=sci.physics.relativity#87615

From: ouq...@qneexnve.si (Hoang Sotomura)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:44:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Hoang Sotomura - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:44 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> My point is that IF GPS net is "puffed", besides the tragedy that it
>> will mean to world economy (I don't care about military),
>> the GPS HOAX will never be supported by hard proves, like inspecting a
>> decomissioned SV.
>
> The GPS is known to work, and proves this every time someone uses it.
> Any possible destruction of it doesn't change anything.

You talk french. It's the augmented GPS working, not GPS. Without
augmentation, GPS is nothing. Can't even be used in desert.

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<26-dnc37ZvPifcv_nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87669&group=sci.physics.relativity#87669

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 09:38:55 -0500
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: tjrobert...@sbcglobal.net (Tom Roberts)
 by: Tom Roberts - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:38 UTC

On 4/12/22 10:15 AM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> [... lots of nonsense and incorrect claims]

You CLEARLY don't know much about the GPS. Your ranting and raving is
wrong in almost all respects.

Tom Roberts

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<17696b54-2a74-41fb-be02-b6c99aa801b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87675&group=sci.physics.relativity#87675

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 09:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:13 UTC

On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 11:39:02 AM UTC-3, tjrob137 wrote:

<snip>

> On 4/12/22 10:15 AM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > [... lots of nonsense and incorrect claims]
>
> You CLEARLY don't know much about the GPS. Your ranting and raving is
> wrong in almost all respects.
>
> Tom Roberts

Roberts, you CLEARLY were bothered by my post about GPS, as if it was based on ignorant rants and raves.

The fact that I wrote the OP as a mock to relativism shouldn't blind your judgement about what I know or not about GNSS.

I wrote more than four OP in the last 2 years, with in-deep information about how any GNSS net operates, in particular GPS.

I'm more informed and qualified to opinate, even to mock at the GNSS issues by my professional formation.

In your case, your only professional support is that you are an ex-Lucent SW programmer with a degree in physics that HAD
the chances of teaching about relativity, particle physics and write some papers. Your credentials are not enough to support
the claim that GPS works MAINLY because of Schwarzschild-Hilbert metrics applied to orbiting SV, which has not been
EXPERIMENTALLY verified by independent sources in the last 40 years.

So, don't be so cocky positioning yourself above me or others. From my point of view, you are just a failed physicist that ended
making BASIC programs for a multinational, which mainly operates in the telecom business.

Your theoretical work on white papers poses no more value for me than those from Paul or Adrian. Your three should form a club
or something, so you cry together about your impotence to show nothing more than written words supporting relativity.

And you, in particular, are the less qualified of the pack of three to opinate on GNSS.

Your life-long fanatic support for anything einstenian, WITHOUT EXPERIMENTAL PROOFS, makes me really sad.

I pity you and your self-entitled superiority. You are just smoke and mirrors, specially when you opinate about how to apply
the 400+ equations of GR, like coordinate origins.

But, if it makes you happĂ˝, keep writing in the air.

Meanwhile, you didn't mention any single valid fact about the weakness of GNSS networks under jamming or spoofing attacks,
because you don't know SHIT about this particular subject.

Keep thinking that TIME is what your clock shows, as your pagan god church indoctrinated you since you was 10.

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<t37c60$1suu$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87694&group=sci.physics.relativity#87694

From: sgw...@phawcecb.um (Codi Hisamatsu)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 20:35:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Codi Hisamatsu - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 20:35 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> Pentagon is mad, very mad at Russia. GPS is extremely easy to jam, which
> Russian do at will.
> Pentagon says that it's unfair that the most advanced weapons, based on
> GPS, don't work. In this way, they can't kill Russians or destroy stuff.
> Next step will be obliteration of GPS satellites, It only is required to
> "puff" 20% of them above Europe.

No, you don't undrestand material. The reason for it is simple, the signal
being *very_weak*, compared to all the radio crap flying around. You have
to have good filters letting it come through. That's what a radio does, it
filters ALL the crap out. Enough with a double amplitude same frequencies,
just to saturate the milliard dollar expensive war crap.

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<57cc99f3-bef6-485c-a595-44620b000d92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87697&group=sci.physics.relativity#87697

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 13:55:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 20:55 UTC

On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 5:35:15 PM UTC-3, Codi Hisamatsu wrote:
> Richard Hertz wrote:
>
> > Pentagon is mad, very mad at Russia. GPS is extremely easy to jam, which
> > Russian do at will.
> > Pentagon says that it's unfair that the most advanced weapons, based on
> > GPS, don't work. In this way, they can't kill Russians or destroy stuff.
> > Next step will be obliteration of GPS satellites, It only is required to
> > "puff" 20% of them above Europe.
> No, you don't undrestand material. The reason for it is simple, the signal
> being *very_weak*, compared to all the radio crap flying around. You have
> to have good filters letting it come through. That's what a radio does, it
> filters ALL the crap out. Enough with a double amplitude same frequencies,
> just to saturate the milliard dollar expensive war crap.

You don't understand how GPS works. It's required the knowledge of an EE with experience in wireless telecom.

ALL GPS satellites transmit on the SAME frequency, using the SAME spectrum. Each signal is codified and share the
spectrum by using CDMA (Code Division Multiplex Access). For any receiver, what is at the front-end is pure noise.

Only after using coherent decoding, each SV signal (due to its distinctive digital signature) can be recovered from a
NOISY pool of electrical signals. Only the most STRONG signals are recovered and validated.

As signal level for each GPS SV is very weak at the receiver antenna, it's quite easy to JAM the entire spectrum OR
to overlap terrestrial GPS signals STRONGER than those received from satellites (but FAKE signals, which clone
the expected set of TRUE signals, but spoof their content because they are stronger).

Then, the GPS receiver will decode 3, 4 or 5 HACKED terrestrial GPS signals without knowing they are FAKE.

From that moment on, who is sending the FAKE GPS signals gained complete control of the decoding in the GPS receiver,
so they can hijack (for instance) a container ship, a missile, etc.

I hope you did get this.

Re: As thing goes with WW3, we'll never prove the GPS hoax.

<t37e5p$1f7p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87700&group=sci.physics.relativity#87700

From: sgw...@phawcecb.um (Codi Hisamatsu)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 21:09:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Codi Hisamatsu - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 21:09 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

>> No, you don't undrestand material. The reason for it is simple, the
>> signal being *very_weak*, compared to all the radio crap flying around.
>> You have to have good filters letting it come through. That's what a
>> radio does, it filters ALL the crap out. Enough with a double amplitude
>> same frequencies,
>> just to saturate the milliard dollar expensive war crap.
>
> As signal level for each GPS SV is very weak at the receiver antenna,
> it's quite easy to JAM the entire spectrum OR to overlap terrestrial GPS
> signals STRONGER than those received from satellites (but FAKE signals,
> which clone the expected set of TRUE signals, but spoof their content
> because they are stronger).

that's what I said, idiot. I did GPS before it was available, and I know
how the spectrum of the signal looks like. Then you talk augmented GPS,
not GPS.