Garbage In -- Gospel Out.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Question [SR]

SubjectAuthor
* Question [SR]Richard Hachel
+* Re: Question [SR]Python
|`- Re: Question [SR]Richard Hachel
+* Re: Question [SR]Odd Bodkin
|`* Re: Question [SR]Richard Hachel
| `- Re: Question [SR]Odd Bodkin
`* Re: Question [SR]Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
 +* Re: Question [SR]Richard Hachel
 |+* Re: Question [SR]Odd Bodkin
 ||+* Re: Question [SR]Richard Hachel
 |||+* Re: Question [SR]Odd Bodkin
 |||`* Re: Question [SR]Python
 ||| `- Re: Question [SR]Maciej Wozniak
 ||`- Re: Question [SR]Odd Bodkin
 |+- Re: Question [SR]Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
 |`* Re: Question [SR]Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
 | `- Re: Question [SR]Richard Hachel
 `- Re: Question [SR]Jabe Jukado

Pages:12
Re: Question [SR]

<6257B464.5E99@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87721&group=sci.physics.relativity#87721

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Question [SR]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:43:00 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 05:43 UTC

whodat wrote:

> >> Nonsense. Einstein had the full university experience complete through a
> >> Doctorate program.
> >
> > You are the first one I hear to say Einstine had a "full" 3 years PhD
> > university program. I thought that "doctorate" was honorific.
>
> According to the "Einstein Encyclopedia" published by his estate on page
> 30 it states, "University of Zurich (doctoral work) fall 1900-summer
> 1905 doctorate conferred, January 1906. Subsequently at the University
> of Bern he completed a post doctoral thesis required to demonstrate he
> could teach at the university level and conduct independent high level
> research and he was required (true in many European countries) to
> provide an "inaugural lecture" as part of his proof.
>
> If you look at his life history you will discover that he had a lot of
> balls in the air during almost every stage of his life so it took a
> little longer for him to complete his formal education. But job offers
> were frequent once he completed his education.
>
> Personally I see Einstein as neither saint or sinner, but he achieved
> what is known today as historical fact and deserves credit for all he
> achieved.
>
> If you are interested the book mentioned above is sometimes available
> inexpensively, but you probably have to keep looking. I got lucky.

Lucky?? you paid for a book??

haven't yous people figured out how to get it for free????

https://tiny-files.com/5b8c5188de992101adcb3e2a/50852071/An%20Einstein%20Encyclopedia%20by%20Calaprice%20Alice%3B%20Kennefick%20Daniel%3B%20Schulmann%20Robert.epub/

you just do a google search for "Einstein Encyclopedia" epub

and vola!

there are other methods..you need to learn them all.

but, but I cannot believe in a science groups (filled with hackers and crackers)
dat you still buy books.

I'm schocked!

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Question [SR]

<6257B59D.768@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87722&group=sci.physics.relativity#87722

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:48:13 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 05:48 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> whodat wrote:

> > > You are the first one I hear to say Einstine had a "full" 3 years PhD
> > > university program. I thought that "doctorate" was honorific.
> >
> > According to the "Einstein Encyclopedia" published by his estate on page
> > 30 it states, "University of Zurich (doctoral work) fall 1900-summer
> > 1905 doctorate conferred, January 1906. Subsequently at the University
> > of Bern he completed a post doctoral thesis required to demonstrate he
> > could teach at the university level and conduct independent high level
> > research and he was required (true in many European countries) to
> > provide an "inaugural lecture" as part of his proof.
> >
> > If you look at his life history you will discover that he had a lot of
> > balls in the air during almost every stage of his life so it took a
> > little longer for him to complete his formal education. But job offers
> > were frequent once he completed his education.
> >
> > Personally I see Einstein as neither saint or sinner, but he achieved
> > what is known today as historical fact and deserves credit for all he
> > achieved.
> >
> > If you are interested the book mentioned above is sometimes available
> > inexpensively, but you probably have to keep looking. I got lucky.
>
> Lucky?? you paid for a book??
>
> haven't yous people figured out how to get it for free????
>
> https://tiny-files.com/5b8c5188de992101adcb3e2a/50852071/An%20Einstein%20Encyclopedia%20by%20Calaprice%20Alice%3B%20Kennefick%20Daniel%3B%20Schulmann%20Robert.epub/
>
> you just do a google search for "Einstein Encyclopedia" epub
>
> and vola!
>
> there are other methods..you need to learn them all.
>
> but, but I cannot believe in a science groups (filled with hackers and crackers)
> dat you still buy books.
>
> I'm schocked!

but the truth is...nobody has written a book about albert einstein that
contains the ...Truth.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Question [SR]

<t38qup$1bq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87739&group=sci.physics.relativity#87739

From: wwu...@jqqqiqup.pj (Jessi Takeuchi)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 09:53:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jessi Takeuchi - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 09:53 UTC

whodat wrote:

>> You are the first one I hear to say Einstine had a "full" 3 years PhD
>> university program. I thought that "doctorate" was honorific.
>
> According to the "Einstein Encyclopedia" published by his estate on page
> 30 it states, "University of Zurich (doctoral work) fall 1900-summer
> 1905 doctorate conferred, January 1906. Subsequently at the University
> of Bern he completed a post doctoral thesis required to demonstrate he
> could teach at the university level and conduct independent high level
> research and he was required (true in many European countries) to
> provide an "inaugural lecture" as part of his proof.

That doesn't look like a 3 years intensive doctorate PhD program to me. A
doctorate program involves research, taking classes, publishing and
teaching. A _full_time_ job required to gain ECT points. You don't mention
the area of his research, because "teaching" is not physics related, other
that you have to teach, disregard branch of association. He faked his
doctorate, to understand what you say.

Re: Question [SR]

<625841E7.B5A@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87764&group=sci.physics.relativity#87764

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 08:46:47 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 15:46 UTC

Jessi Takeuchi wrote:

> whodat wrote:
>
> >> You are the first one I hear to say Einstine had a "full" 3 years PhD
> >> university program. I thought that "doctorate" was honorific.
> >
> > According to the "Einstein Encyclopedia" published by his estate on page
> > 30 it states, "University of Zurich (doctoral work) fall 1900-summer
> > 1905 doctorate conferred, January 1906. Subsequently at the University
> > of Bern he completed a post doctoral thesis required to demonstrate he
> > could teach at the university level and conduct independent high level
> > research and he was required (true in many European countries) to
> > provide an "inaugural lecture" as part of his proof.
>
> That doesn't look like a 3 years intensive doctorate PhD program to me. A
> doctorate program involves research, taking classes, publishing and
> teaching. A _full_time_ job required to gain ECT points. You don't mention
> the area of his research, because "teaching" is not physics related, other
> that you have to teach, disregard branch of association. He faked his
> doctorate, to understand what you say.

The whole book is as fruad, writtin by fruadalent authors.