"I'm not a god, I was misquoted." -- Lister, Red Dwarf

tech / sci.math / MATHOPEDIA-- List of 76 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of math

SubjectAuthor
* MATHOPEDIA-- List of 76 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// StudentArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "one marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked theMichael Moroney
 `- Re: Archimedes "one marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked theLincoln Hagin

1
MATHOPEDIA-- List of 76 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of math

<2fd9d8cc-dbff-4a47-9445-9be741898cd2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87773&group=sci.math#87773

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:06:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MATHOPEDIA-- List of 76 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 23:06 UTC

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 76 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of math
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
4:40 PM (26 minutes ago)

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 76 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of math
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3:50 PM (1 hour ago)

MATHOPEDIA-- List of 76 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface:
A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of mathematics and the subject material of mathematics. It is a overall examination and a evaluation of mathematics and its topics.

The ordering of Mathopedia is not a alphabetic ordering, nor does it have a index. The ordering is purely that of importance at beginning and importance at end.

The greatest use of Mathopedia is a guide to students of what not to waste your time on and what to focus most of your time. I know so many college classes in mathematics are just a total waste of time, waste of valuable time for the class is math fakery. I know because I have been there.

Now I am going to cite various reference sources of AP books if anyone wants more details and can be seen in the Appendix at the end of the book.

I suppose, going forward, mathematics should always have a mathopedia, where major parts of mathematics as a science are held under scrutiny and question as to correctness. In past history we have called these incidents as "doubters of the mainstream". Yet math, like physics, can have no permanent mainstream, since there is always question of correctness in physics, there then corresponds questions of correctness in mathematics (because math is a subset of physics). What I mean is that each future generation corrects some mistakes of past mathematics. If anyone is unsure of what I am saying here, both math and physics need constant correcting, of that which never belonged in science. This then converges with the logic-philosophy of Pragmatism (see AP's book of logic on Pragmatism).

----------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------

1) Introduction

2) List of 76 errors, mistakes and fakes of Old Math.

3) Appendix

---------
Text
---------

1) Introduction

Alright, well, mathematics is a closed subject. What I mean by that is due to the textbook series of Archimedes Plutonium TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, that once you learn the polynomial transform and learn the two Power Rules of Calculus, you reached the peak, the pinnacle of all of mathematics, and anything further in math is just details of what you learn in that textbook series. Math is a completed science because it has this "peak of calculus", unlike the other 5 hard sciences of physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy. Those other five will continue to find new ideas, new things, while math remains static and complete to its peak of calculus understanding. Mathematics is finished complete as far as a science goes because the peak of math is going nowhere. And even though Physics will find new science such as how the proton toruses inside of atoms are configured in geometry, the geometry and calculus used in that configuration, that new science does not change nor does it create or require a new math peak/summit to handle the new physics.

Now I do need to discuss the errors of Math in general and the errors of math in geometry in particular. I have the feeling that Geometry is the more important of the two-- algebra - geometry. This list appears in partial form in most of AP's Teaching True Mathematics textbook series by Archimedes Plutonium, meant to be a guide and orientation, and a organizing of what must be covered before graduating from College, and what math to steer clear of.

Errors mostly, but not always, for some are included because too much time spent on them.

The listings in Mathopedia of errors, mistakes and fakes is based on the idea that Calculus is the supreme achievement of all of mathematics for it is the essential math of doing Physics electricity and magnetism. And in order to have a proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, we must clean up and clean out all the mistakes, fakes and errors of Old Math, erstwhile, we have no Calculus. So calculus is the consistency maker for the rest of all of mathematics.

Re: Archimedes "one marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t073hq$1tq4$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93253&group=sci.math#93253

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "one marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked the
math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 03:19:11 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 08:19 UTC

Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics Archimedes "struggling for
relevance" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> MATHOPEDIA-- List of 76 fakes and mistakes of Old Math// Student teaches professor by Archimedes Plutonium Preface: A Mathopedia is like a special type of encyclopedia on the subject of mathematics. It is about the assessment of the worth of math

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium
6) Archimedes Plutonium
76) Archimedes Plutonium

Re: Archimedes "one marble illogical brain" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<t08dvh$7o9$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93301&group=sci.math#93301

From: lha...@ntprc.mx (Lincoln Hagin)
Newsgroups: sci.math
math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 20:23:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lincoln Hagin - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 20:23 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> the assessment of the worth of math 0 views
>
> 1) Ludwig Poehlmann 2) Ludwig Hansen

You nazi capitalists are fucked up:

Scott Bennett - Putin Is Taking Out The Trash In Ukraine - ENG
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lLiX5sZnOUOl/

MAN LIVING IN UKRAINE TELLS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IzAosPLERYRD/