Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. -- Steve Jobs (1955-2011)

tech / sci.math / Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

SubjectAuthor
* Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/IranArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
| `* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
|  `* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
|   `* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
|    `* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
|     `* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
|      `* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
|       `* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
|        `- Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
 +* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileFraga Kent
 |`* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/IranMostowski Collapse
 | +- Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileFraga Kent
 | `* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/IranMostowski Collapse
 |  +* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/IranMostowski Collapse
 |  |`* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/IranMostowski Collapse
 |  | +- Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileDoreen Pfaffenbach
 |  | `- Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/IranMostowski Collapse
 |  `- Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileJake Boza
 `* Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missileArchimedes Plutonium
  `* AP's 227th book of science// Democracy government was invented so asArchimedes Plutonium
   `* Re: AP's 227th book of science// Democracy government was invented soArchimedes Plutonium
    `- Re: AP's 227th book of science// Democracy government was invented soArchimedes Plutonium

1
Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<b52edbd7-8d40-45ff-8976-4cc3e19999c5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87807&group=sci.math#87807

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:25:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:25 UTC

Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH.

The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as one country. Please, Biden and Macron start the paperwork.

Then, the EU+USA tell Russia to remove the troop build-up or we flatten Russia.

Then, the EU+USA tell China stop the bullying of sea lanes or we flatten China.

Then, the EU+USA tell North Korea, that we can no longer tell if their missiles will fall in the ocean or fall on Japan, and the next time NK sends up a missile, we will flatten all of NK.

Then, the EU+USA tell Iran, that the next time they do terrorist acts oversees, that we come into Iran and change the entire government.

Also, with a EU+USA+Japan+UK+Canada+India+Australia+NZ plus many others, that we stop all commerce trade with bad guys, bad actors. We can sell to them, but they cannot trade into the EU+USA block. In other words-- permanent trade sanctions. We need bad guys to get poor.

AP

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<4e6a02c7-5555-458a-93c2-5f6d90b9646cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88693&group=sci.math#88693

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:29:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 05:29 UTC

You see, with a EU+USA as one massive country, a superpower the likes of which no-one has ever seen before, then the problems of the Ukraine are no longer what they are.

You simply send a message to Russia and the whole world, you invade Ukraine and we flatten you.

Same goes for China invading Taiwan. You invade and we flatten you.

Same goes for North Korea-- a simple short message-- we no longer can tell if your missiles are benign or the "real thing" so on your next missile launch, the West will flatten North Korea.

This is how it was from 1950 to 1980, no need for diplomacy. For the threat of "flattening said it all".

But now, the USA faces two powers of Russia and China and the USA is terribly weak for it has to talk talk talk and lose more ground.

Please, USA, have meetings with France's Macron and Biden to make the superpower nation EU+USA, and restore the superpower status that is needed to keep bad actor nations in check.

AP

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<ab846182-84d4-447a-a0ea-7693e5a156cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88957&group=sci.math#88957

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 16:21:12 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 00:21 UTC

The only clear-cut solution to the Ukraine imminent invasion by Russia is to have a supercountry of EU+USA+UK+Canada+India+Japan+Australia+NZ all under one government, all acting together.

So if this were true right now, the reply to a Russian buildup on Ukraine border is a simple short one sentence-- You invade and we flatten you.

Because as it stands now, with the world having 3 superpowers USA, Russia, China, that the USA is in jeopardy of losing it all and being a nuclear ash pile.

What is to stop Russia from invading Ukraine and all its other neighbors, and for China to takeover Taiwan and for North Korea invading South Korea? Nothing as the USA and West haggle over economic sanctions.

What is to stop Russia and China and North Korea and Iran is there to be a power so immense, that such a power can say to belligerent countries== you do that and we flatten you.

Please, Wake up USA, Wake up Europe, Wake up Japan and India, Wake up all those democracies and realize that Russia and China aim to dominate the world and that means everyone else be invaded or turned into a ash pile.

Please, Biden and Macron get together and include the governor of California, get together and discuss a streamlined joining of US to EU. Let EU government be the core government for the USA democracy of its Congress has been dysfunctional for 50 years now, weakening and destroying the USA compared to China and Russia, why Congress cannot even keep its money afloat and all they do in Congress is like mindless airheads filibuster and in constant campaign. No Wonder that China outgrew USA in just 40 years time, when you have a Congress of USA doing the exact opposite of what needs be done.

So have California governor go to EU along with Biden as to show how the rest of the USA will be a superpower once again as EU + USA then have UK, Canada, India, Japan, and many others join.

As for economic sanctions against bad guy countries, that should be automatic and in place all the time, not just when bad guy countries misbehave, but permanently in place, where we never buy anything from bad guys so they grow more poor while we grow more strong.

In this vision of global politics, is the best assurance that there is no nuclear war, and that the bad guy countries slowly come around to not hating the good guy countries and want to join the good guy countries.

But at this moment in time of world history, the USA is in a downhill slide and the chances of becoming a nuclear ash pile when it is all over as we have a Russia+ China nexus.

AP, King of Science

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<e0f2ea78-e6e8-4415-b644-393df160f9ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89149&group=sci.math#89149

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 21:54:51 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 05:54 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium
4:41 PM (7 hours ago)

Unfortunately, the West in USA, Europe should be talking more together than talking to Russia with their 100,000 troop buildup on Ukraine border.

For it should be meetings more with Macron and Biden to forge a supercountry EU+USA then add on UK, Canada, India, Japan, Australia, NZ. Add on more Good Guy Countries into a massive Superpower.

So that whenever a Bad Guy country (those that mean to grab territory of others) when they mass troops on borders. The standard reply by EU+USA+UK+Canada+Japan+India. The one and only standard reply is simple and easy-- You invade and we Flatten You.

Because sadly-- appeasement never works as should have been learned before WW2. Appeasement only brings on more and more aggression. For once Russia annexes Ukraine, it is only months later that Russia annexes Georgia, then Belorus, then Latvia, then Estonia.

And also unleashes China annexing Taiwan, even North Korea annexing South Korea.

World geopolitics with 3 armed nuclear nations of USA, Russia, China, means the USA has to increase in size to stop the aggressors Russia and China. No other way will work. And on the course the USA is on right now, will end up that the USA is a nuclear ash pile.

We simply have to look at animals in the wild. Size is what saves them. Lions and tigers do not mess with a big elephant, but take down a smaller sized animal. The USA is getting smaller and smaller.

Forget about talking with Russia.

Talk with Macron and get a EU+USA as fast as possible.

In fact, have the governor of California plus Biden talking with Macron to get a EU+ USA as fast as possible. I say governor of California because if we can get California into the EU first, then all the other states will follow suit, rather than be bogged down with the political rancor that USA has become just a do nothing rancor politics.

The West needs to say to all aggressors and belligerents-- needs to say to them "You invade and we Flatten You"

NOTE on Ukraine: this is a note for most in the West do not understand the Value of the Ukraine. Sure it is the largest single country of Europe if Ukraine was in EU. But most in the West do not understand that the Ukraine is the "Breadbasket of Europe". France is a breadbasket but not as large as Ukraine is a breadbasket. And of all the land that Russia vies for, it is easy to see why they lust for Ukraine.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
11:43 PM (2 minutes ago)

The world is no longer as simple as it was in 1950 where you had two superpowers that could blow each other up. Now we have 3 superpowers.

And in this new arena of geopolitics needs a brand new Overhaul Plan to go forward.

The USA is still on its silly and dumb 1950s plan of a "cold war diplomacy" and never really got off of it to find a better plan.

From 1950 to 2020, the USA was overtaken by China in economic might, for the USA is now #2, not #1. And soon, the USA will be overtaken by a China + Russia missile count.

A colossal error of the USA under Nixon was a open door policy so that China can send imports to USA and become rich that way to build more missiles that eventually "buries the USA". So we have the ignorant desire to "buy cheap goods" which only makes USA overall more poor and makes China rich to build the missiles to blow up USA. Made sense to Nixon and all money grubs to want cheap goods, and let future generations eat the missiles that China sends our way.

What the policy should have been during Nixon, was to never let China or Russia send the west any goods-- a economic sanction that is permanent so as to allow China and Russia to become poor or stay poor. We can sell China and Russia our goods but never they to us.

So that by making them poor, they want to become a part of EU+USA+UK+Canada+Japan+India+Australia+NZ.

Keep them poor so they want to join the superpower of EU+USA.

Do not threaten Russia or China with economic sanctions but apply those sanctions always to keep them poor.

And the only real response appropriate for Russia with 100,000 troops on the Ukraine border is to say "You invade, we flatten you".

But the USA cannot say that for it is too weak. It could have said that in 1950, but not now.

And there is nothing to stop Russia from invading all its neighbors in addition to Ukraine, and China will step up next and invade Taiwan. So weak is the USA, that North Korea is likely to try to invade South Korea.

THE NEW PLAN:

Get together with Macron and Biden to accelerate a EU+US plus all the other good guy countries.

A bad guy country is one that invades other countries to take their land.

USA needs size size size. And that comes with a EU+USA + others.

With that size, whenever a bad guy country invades others, the standard response is "If you invade-- we flatten you"

We could have said "If you invade we flatten you" from 1950 to 1980, but no longer after 1980 for the China and Russia have surpassed USA. China and Russia are too big for USA, that about all the USA can do now is make petty threats of economic sanctions.

When economic sanctions should have been installed in 1950 to check the growth of China and Russia, keep them poor.

The only baffling geopolitical question for me today, is why did not Putin do this 100,000 troops on Ukraine border during the Trump administration? For Trump might have said, take Georgia and Poland while your at it. Maybe Putin did not do it under Trump, for Putin may have seen Trump as a loose-cannon far worse than a steady Joe Biden.

AP

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<a0ef43ae-d3d9-4ac2-b30a-8a3a103ec7c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89195&group=sci.math#89195

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 12:04:09 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 20:04 UTC

There are no more good options for the West against the likes of Russia+China. Economic sanctions just will not work, for economic sanctions should have been in place by 1950, so that Russia and China remain weak and never grow strong. But no, the fools of the West open door policy with China (Nixon) made China be the world's #1 economy. The western fools thought buying cheap products is a blessing, when in fact those cheap products gives China money to build bombs to bury the USA and Europe.

The question of will economic sanctions stop Russia from invading Ukraine? The fools of the West think and hope it will. But Ukraine to Russia is like the states of California, Texas, Iowa is to the breadbasket of the USA. So no, economic sanctions will not stop Russia from invading, just as the USA will not allow California, Texas, Iowa to be cut off from the rest of the USA.

Why did Putin wait until now to mass troops on the border of Ukraine? Why did he not do it while Trump was in office? For Trump would turn a blind eye on an invasion? Was it because Putin thought Trump would win the 2020 election and Trump ever more favorable to Moscow? I think it was for that reason that Putin waited until 2021 for Ukraine, the largest breadbasket of Europe. I think Putin thought Trump would be in power and even more agreeable to Moscow.

But the West is facing the Stark Reality-- they will lose all the countries surrounding Russia, for economic sanctions is no longer a punishment to a Russia+China.

Economic sanctions was a method of keeping Russia and China poor so that they would not be superpowers. It is of little to no use in economic sanctions once they are superpowers.

So all the countries surrounding Russia will now be invaded and China will invade Taiwan. Possibly even South Korea. Then they will work on Philippines, Vietnam, and much of Southeast Asia. Even raise the tension on India borders.

The ONLY REASONABLE Path for the West at this moment is to become a supernation of EU+USA plus all its allies forming one huge country that trades economically only within its allies. No trade with Russia and China and their allies. Make them poor is the economic sanction.

And in this manner, whenever Russia or China invades next-- our response is always the same-- YOU INVADE AND WE FLATTEN YOU.

So that the entire world is on a geopolitical course where Earth has two spheres of influence

The Good Guy countries EU+USA+UK+Canada+Australia+ NZ+ Japan+ India + + +......

The Bad Guy countries Russia + China + North Korea + Iran + ........

Good Guy countries never buy anything from bad guy countries, never buy anything from them to make them poor and keep them poor.

And slowly but slowly as the years decades roll by, the bad guy countries want to join the Good Guy Block until finally in the future--- all countries are Good Guys.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<34e65c44-d562-47d3-b7b3-52c7f8522c98n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89228&group=sci.math#89228

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:57:58 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 02:57 UTC

The FAILED PLANNING OF THE WEST

It is as if USA and Europe were still back in the days of 1950, rather than the modern reality of 3 superpowers who could blow up the World in nuclear warheads.

A failed thinking of a 1950 Cold War with only USA and Russia at it. No, we have 3 superpowers, and 3 means there had to be a wholescale New Set of Plans to stave off war and to stop belligerence.

It meant that in 1950, the plan would be to never trade economics with enemies Russia and China and North Korea and Iran, but let them become more poor. Total economic sanctions starting 1950, and not the threat of economic sanctions with Russia amassing 100,000 troops on Ukraine border.

Instead the West played the idiots tune-- let us buy your cheap junk and make you rich so you can bomb the hell out of us on a future date.

What the West needed to do in 1950 was permanent economic sanctions on all its enemies and trade only among themselves.

And the great Plan was not just economics but to keep building a EU, so that today we should have a EU+ USA+ others. So that as we see Russia amassing 100,000 troops on Ukraine, we simply say to Russia, you invade and we flatten you. Simple as that.

Instead, what is likely to happen is that Russia not only takes over Ukraine but adds on Georgia, Belorus, and every other country near them, while the West says-- bad boys-- we now economic sanction you.

And, to the world surprise, as Russia moves in on Ukraine, China invades Taiwan and annexes Taiwan.

All because the West was asleep from 1950 onwards.

No strategic planning, but rather, who can make a money grub dollar from selling and buying from China.

It is not too late,--- Biden call up Macron and expidate a joining of EU+USA as a supercountry. And have its rich members start building more missiles..

For just last month was news of China testing a supersonic low flying missile.

Maybe that was the reason that Putin did not invade Ukraine under Trump in office, that China and Putin needed to test fire their supersonic arsenal, before they amassed 100,000 on Ukraine border.

AP

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<12f14d38-ebbd-4f64-a561-9a0e5c85472bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89255&group=sci.math#89255

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:34:31 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 09:34 UTC

It begs the question of why did Putin put off this 100,000 strong troop force on the border of Ukraine until now, January 2022. Certainly it would seem better to have done this when Trump was in office, seeing the two were over friendly of each other. For Trump may have said -- take Georgia and Belorus and Poland while your at it.

But I think the best answer for why now, rather than when Trump was in office, has to do with Russia's and China's research in supersonic missiles.

It was a few years back that Putin and Xi had a military exercise in Russia, a joint exercise. And likely the major topic was building supersonic missiles.

Just recently some months back is news that China launched a successful supersonic missile.

So, I would not be surprised at all, that this 100,000 army on Ukraine's doorstep is connected with some success in supersonic missile.

Which if true is an extremely worrisome event, for it means that Russia and China are acting as one. And unless the USA does something big-- like joining the EU as a EU+USA, that we are quickly on the way out as a superpower.

AP

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<9dd8b451-7866-456e-8161-cc3c7a921204n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89368&group=sci.math#89368

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 14:41:36 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 22:41 UTC

The only thing that will stop Putin now or Xi later, or anyone else later is the simple short sentence--- YOU INVADE AND WE FLATTEN YOU.

We cannot say that now because the world has 3 superpowers and they will only go nuclear by accident. They feel too "minor" with "we flatten you".

But if the world had a EU+USA+Japan+ India, all four having nuclear weapons.. In such a world, the EU+USA+Japan+India could easily, easily, easily say to Russia or say to China or say to North Korea, or say to Iran-- YOU DO THIS, AND WE FLATTEN YOU.

After Putin invades Ukraine and then Xi and Putin form a Russia+ China, then the cards are turned exactly the opposite way.

Then, Xi or Putin can tell the USA-- we invade Taiwan or South Korea or Poland, and if the USA objects, then Russia +China tells the USA -- "WE will Flatten You." Mind you-- the USA is flattened, should the USA get out of its box of behavior.

What I am saying is that we are at a moment in world history-- where nuclear war is not a closed last resort, but is the means of open policy. And as a open policy, the USA to stay on top has to grow in size from being a independent country to being a superpower larger than is Russia +China, for a Russia + China will easily defeat and destroy a USA all alone.

Putin's invasion of Ukraine spells one thing for the West-- become a EU+USA+Japan+India+ allies who trade only among themselves and are able to tell a Russia + China--- You invade and we flatten you.

Because the loner course that the USA is on right now, the USA is headed for a bombed out ash pile.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<3621f389-292c-4a90-831b-df2135b9f50fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89369&group=sci.math#89369

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 15:09:15 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 23:09 UTC

Now if this were the time of the Romans, the Caesars in power, and told there were 100,000 Russians massed on the border of Ukraine. What would Caesar have done?

I think Caesar would have asked for biological warfare options for Ukraine.

Caesar would have asked is there a biological weapon that we can plant on those 100,000 troops. Something far more effective than covid-19, to debilitate the 100,000. Showing us once again that wars fought with ground troops is long past history.

I am pretty sure the West and Russia have a biological that would put an end to 100,000 massed on the border.

The Caesars in the past history would have used it.

However, the Caesars would have used a far far better weapon, and is the reason that the Roman Empire ruled the world for so so long. In fact it can be said that the Roman Empire was the longest ruling Empire in the entire history of humanity.

It had a weapon that stops all these skirmishes and pre-war build-up. In physics it would be called Minimum Energy or Least Energy.

For the Caesars practiced assassination of leaders. Something that modern day man frowns upon because they perceive it as out of control, lest they be assassinated. For the 100,000 Russian troops on Ukraine border is all because of one man Putin. And if Putin were gone, you would not have this dilemma.

Maybe that is what the recent meaning of "Personal Sanctions on Putin" spells out. How one man can spoil or ruin or halt the world in its tracks, all because one person is deranged. Much like Hitler in 1939.

The reason Roman Empire lasted a 1,000 years as controling the known world, is they constantly employed Least Energy on their enemies. They assassinated enemy leaders, usually by poison. And that is the reason the Roman Empire lasted a 1,000 years.

Here in modern times, no-one wants to do that, in fear that their next cup of tea is poisoned. I think it was the movie series I, Claudius, with Livia going around and poisoning everyone except her son Tiberius. I mean, you watch that movie and everyone left and right is being poisoned out of existence, and that is why the Roman Empire lasted for 1,000 years, an all time record of empires.

AP

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<7d7c4cce-47c0-499b-84ae-2eed15fc7430n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89373&group=sci.math#89373

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 16:45:56 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 00:45 UTC

Now suppose the EU+USA+Japan+India+ allies was ruled by a Science Council governing body and suppose I was head of that Council. So I would call in the council of fellow scientists in various fields, especially sociology, history, psychology, biology, and ask the pertinent question-- Is assassination of leaders in the best interest of the world as a whole?

I think I know what the science answer is for that-- yes, for the best moving forward planet Earth with humanity, that assassination of rogue states is best. But I would want to know details and science research into this question.

For if such a policy had been in action starting in year 1900, we would never have had a Hitler.

Now we can call it a fancy name such as "Personal Economic Sanctions".

And here is where I need historians to tell me if the Roman Empire, the Roman Rule relied on assassination of leaders to make Pax Roma. Peace in the Roman Empire by assassinating enemy leaders.

We see this going on right now when a few years back a Iranian general was killed by a drone.

Is World Order and Peace dependent on a tool of assassination of rogue state leaders?? I am almost certain it is. And this is a grave question of our time since the world has nuclear war weapons. Just imagine a Hitler with nuclear war weapons.

So science research is needed to see how much of a Peace the world gained when it actively assassinated leaders of rogue states, and when it did not practice that.

Some Frenchman made a famous quote that Countries deserve the criminals they possess. We can add on to that-- the world deserves a nuclear war when it does not assassinate leaders that are deranged.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<8feae8e8-b4bc-4d80-81ad-ebc5e60487a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89377&group=sci.math#89377

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:10:24 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 03:10 UTC

Now of course, as we study history as a science, we see that assassination of leaders of a state can lead to war, not prevent unwanted war. Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria is often cited as what sparked off World War 1.

If he had not been assassinated, would WW1 have been avoided? I tend to doubt that. I tend to have the biology mechanism of human overpopulation, and then that is the cause of the war. So you have human overpopulation and then sprinkle in some social problems and you have war.

For example, the USA in 1860 where the North had human overpopulation and the South also but not as much as the North. And the issue of social concern-- slavery. If the North had no human overpopulation, then the Civil War would not have happened in 1860s.

Europe was overpopulated by 1910 and a generation later of 1940, and in that tinder box of overpopulation, you need very little to ignite the tinder box into war.

So is Ukraine a tinder box of overpopulation of Europe overpopulation of Russia overpopulation? I would say no, in the fact that Covid-19 is fueling a decline in population. I would say that China has overpopulation and is the main cause of its belligerence to its neighbors and to themselves.

AP

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<33d448d7-754d-4c1e-a2cb-0d84225d4202n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89399&group=sci.math#89399

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 22:04:38 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 06:04 UTC

Of course there are many examples of leader assassination in history, for which only historians are rich in knowledge thereof.

I personally remember JFK as a youngster, sitting in classroom the day it happened. And the assassin had lived in Russia for quite some time. And highly likely there is part of that story that will never been known for the general public.

What I am concerned about is whether assassination of leaders of rogue states is a useful tool. We cannot have such a tool when the 3 superpowers are about equal in might, for it may touch off a nuclear war. But in a world where you have EU+US+Japan+India+allies as one country, a supercountry (please Macron get together with Biden and draw up a draft joining together), then assassination of rogue country leaders is likely demanded-- like in Roman times of the Caesars, least-energy expanded to keep Pax Romana.

Trouble arises when a rogue leader of a rogue state has control over causing a war, all from his deranged mind, such as Hitler is the prime example. And in that rogue state, no-one able to check and balance the rogue leader. Of course, well, poison would be the best method for it leaves no mess, and leaves the rogue country time to figure out what happen and to cool the heads of however is next in charge. Figuring that the next in charge will not start a war, but just be thankful he is now the new leader. We see political poisoning going on all around the world, especially the Middle East, even in Great Britain UK. And a lot of it going on but never reported as poisoning.

In one sense, economic sanctions on rogue countries was a push and impetus by the West to get the common people of their rogue country to poison their rogue leader, and the West having thus, clean hands in the sordid outcome. This was tried on Iran and North Korea, hoping the economic sanctions would get someone to eliminate the rogue leader.

I was looking at a curious list of poisoned leaders on Wikipedia and find that Stalin was poisoned according to some historians.
Charles Darwin is said to have self poisoned with potassium arsenite.

Napoleon Bonaparte with arsenic. Mozart with antimony. Tycho Brahe, astronomer.

Augustus Caesar by his wife Livia with poisoned figs.

Claudius Caesar by his wife Agrippina, and apparently poisoning is the preferred choice by women. So I would be worried if your wife buys a lot of rat poison. Speaking of which, today I find my young black cat playing with a dead rat, you know, how they throw and toss the rat up in the air and claw it on the ground. Which is saving my the problem and worry of rats getting into the house.

Now here is one that really really surprises me for he is perhaps the only person to have conquered much of the known world-- Alexander the Great was poisoned.

And of course, we must not forget the famous poisoning of Socrates by drinking hemlock.

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran

<ssv0il$681$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89437&group=sci.math#89437

From: itu...@nnew.ca (Fraga Kent)
Newsgroups: sci.math
launches/Iran
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 20:50:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fraga Kent - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 20:50 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> I personally remember JFK as a youngster, sitting in classroom the day
> it happened. And the assassin had lived in Russia for quite some time.
> And highly likely there is part of that story that will never been known
> for the general public.

what a beautiful country, Yugoslavia. They released *depleted_uranium*
over it. In the name of democracy. Capitalist democracy.

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran

<b09115dd-95a6-4130-add5-063683f8110an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89444&group=sci.math#89444

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 13:35:08 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 21:35 UTC

Beautiful croatia got quite some tourists because of game of thrones.
On the other hand italy has become a poluted shit hole.

Rome City : the Ancient City of Italy Piling Up the Rubbish.
https://earth5r.org/rome-italy-circular-economy/

Fraga Kent schrieb am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022 um 21:50:44 UTC+1:
> Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
> > I personally remember JFK as a youngster, sitting in classroom the day
> > it happened. And the assassin had lived in Russia for quite some time.
> > And highly likely there is part of that story that will never been known
> > for the general public.
> what a beautiful country, Yugoslavia. They released *depleted_uranium*
> over it. In the name of democracy. Capitalist democracy.

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran belligerence//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. The solution involves two empires-- Europe in EU and USA. They need to become one huge superpower. They need to have USA join the EU as

<417ed387-4cde-4414-aa39-1fa1a2f9ba54n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89446&group=sci.math#89446

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 13:39:52 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 21:39 UTC

AP dedicates his 227th book of science to Russian leader Vladimir Putin whose amassing of 100,000 troops on the border of Ukraine forced this research into political leadership.

AP's 227th book of science// Democracy government was invented so as not to have to assassinate the leader but vote him/her out of office. Voting is more culturally mature than assassinating.

The Russian troop buildup on Ukraine border forced me to research political leadership.

It turns out that the average marriage before divorce is 8 years.

It turns out that Queen bees in a bee hive live at most for 8 years. Queen ants can live for 30 years.

George Washington, first USA president said that 8 years is maximum for leadership (2 terms in office). Probably because George realized that leaders get old and people hate them very quickly if they remain too long. Just like actors on stage, who never know their time has come and gone.

Research question-- how long can a human live if tasked to eat just one type of food-- nothing but wheat. Or, nothing but chicken for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or, nothing but peanuts? Is it 8 years at maximum and the individual dies due to health, or commits suicide due to boredom.

What I am building for a case of Political Leadership Science, is building a case that it is human nature that we want Political Change and change that is often. For there is no good leader in politics that lasts beyond 8 years.

And the manner in which Politics has evolved in science, is that Democracy-- a voting system was invented just for that reason-- not to govern, but to be assured that in 4 or 8 years, we have someone new in office. And do not have to physically assassinate the leader.

In this sense, Democracy evolved biologically so as not to have to assassinate the leader, for the system allows the removal by voting.

In this sense, having Putin in power, is like having to eat nothing but chicken all the rest of your life, and never able to eat anything else.

In contrast, Boris Johnson, in UK is about to be removed for the British people are tired of eating nothing but chicken, breakfast, lunch and dinner, and want something new to eat-- a hamburgers with pickles, tomato, cucumber, onion and mayo.

The human nature is that of Requiring change, requiring new things to eat, new things in politics. The human nature as well as animal nature is a requirement of "newness".

And so, marriage and divorce usually last only on average 8 years, where fighting is intense in the first 1-2 years and 7-8 years out and divorce usually by year 8.

A political leader in any political office is good for 8 years-- and then, the people want something new.

In this backdrop of animals wanting newness, whether food or whether politics, this want of newness is built into the very fabric of Democracy form of government. The ability to Vote was not meant to get the best person qualified into office, but was meant for getting rid of the politician after 4 years or 8 years. Voting was designed to not have to assassinate the incumbent, just as queen bees or queen ants have new queens that leave the colony and go out and start their own colony.

Now some political power is vested in ceremonial duties such as the Queen of England is a ceremonial figure, but Boris Johnson is a political figure which is vastly different.

And this reflects mightly on the USA system of politics -- where almost half of the people hate the new president before even sworn in and their participation in politics is mostly a Vote for change-- a new person in office, regardless of what their platform maybe. And is telling of the political dysfunction that democracy is-- hardly ever get anything done, because democracy is more about musical chairs-- who is in and who is out.

Now China and EU have a different system where it is a Group think system, a Council government and in that system things are able to get done. For the leadership there changes by a decision of the Group involved. And where Chinese leader Xi is seen more as a figurehead and the party as the leader.

In essence, a Democracy form of government with voting is a system that offers change of leadership without having to physically remove the leader but vote him out. And as such is a very limited form of government because there are usually 50% of that country on board and the other 50% rancorous clamor that shuts down any move for progress. Dictator governments can get more done, but what if the dictator moves in a wrong direction, and where the system does not allow for removal, unless violent removal.

Now in the news was word that Xi called up Putin and asked Putin not to invade while the Beijing Winter Olympics was going on. This tells me that there probably will not be an invasion.

AP

AP's 227th book of science// Democracy government was invented so as not to have to assassinate the leader but vote him/her out of office. Voting is more culturally mature than assassinating.

<6e9323b1-1b9f-4e9b-a32d-c650aacd9b65n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89451&group=sci.math#89451

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 13:58:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 227th book of science// Democracy government was invented so as
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 21:58 UTC

This book looks into the Science Concept of NEED FOR CHANGE, Need for different foods to eat from breakfast to lunch to dinner.

This biological need for something different concerns Health of the body and also political health.

Having the same leadership all your life is tantamount to having to eat nothing but chicken all your life.

And it tells us that the Cabinet of the USA President gets more done than the legislative or judicial branch of government. It is the Cabinet of Joe Biden that gets most of the political change done. And just as Chinese president Xi, it is the Party that gets things done and Xi mostly a figurehead.

The British people are tired of Boris Johnson, as are most marriages divorce by 8 years, and that is what Democracy is mostly all about-- A Civilized Manner of Getting Rid of something you no longer want--- Mom-- I am sick and tired of chicken for lunch, dinner snack and breakfast-- I want spaghetti..

AP, King of Science

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran

<ssv4lk$11e4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89452&group=sci.math#89452

From: itu...@nnew.ca (Fraga Kent)
Newsgroups: sci.math
launches/Iran
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 22:00:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Fraga Kent - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 22:00 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Beautiful croatia got quite some tourists because of game of thrones.
> On the other hand italy has become a poluted shit hole.

Fauci Wants To Inject 6-Month Old Babies, 3-Times With His Death Shot
https://seed306.bitchute.com/SWtD5kO0Ia5X/IL7gGxv4rbNO.mp4

go kiss my ass, you smell like feet.

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran

<1a062e04-b9ff-491c-a97f-718397188769n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89639&group=sci.math#89639

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 17:08:22 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 01:08 UTC

Russia now pissed that Ukraine independently lauchnes satelites?

"After a decade-long break, a satellite built in Ukraine entered
Earth's orbit on Jan. 13, 2022. Reflecting seismic political changes
in the world and the completely new space business scene
emerged in the past 10 years, the Sich-2-30 remote-sensing
satellite was carried into space from American soil aboard
Space-X' Falcon-9 rocket, instead of a converted Soviet ballistic
missile deployed on a Russian territory, as was used by its predecessor Sich-2.
http://www.russianspaceweb.com/sich2-30.html

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022 um 22:35:13 UTC+1:
> Beautiful croatia got quite some tourists because of game of thrones.
> On the other hand italy has become a poluted shit hole.
>
> Rome City : the Ancient City of Italy Piling Up the Rubbish.
> https://earth5r.org/rome-italy-circular-economy/
> Fraga Kent schrieb am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022 um 21:50:44 UTC+1:
> > Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> >
> > > I personally remember JFK as a youngster, sitting in classroom the day
> > > it happened. And the assassin had lived in Russia for quite some time.
> > > And highly likely there is part of that story that will never been known
> > > for the general public.
> > what a beautiful country, Yugoslavia. They released *depleted_uranium*
> > over it. In the name of democracy. Capitalist democracy.

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran

<6d86a827-8a18-4462-b44d-e3c1923336ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89640&group=sci.math#89640

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 17:14:21 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 01:14 UTC

But its not yet fully operational?

Official comments on the status of Sich -2-1 (Sich -2-30)
https://yuzhnoye.com/en/press-center/news/copy_news_904.html

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022 um 02:08:27 UTC+1:
> Russia now pissed that Ukraine independently lauchnes satelites?
>
> "After a decade-long break, a satellite built in Ukraine entered
> Earth's orbit on Jan. 13, 2022. Reflecting seismic political changes
> in the world and the completely new space business scene
> emerged in the past 10 years, the Sich-2-30 remote-sensing
> satellite was carried into space from American soil aboard
> Space-X' Falcon-9 rocket, instead of a converted Soviet ballistic
> missile deployed on a Russian territory, as was used by its predecessor Sich-2.
> http://www.russianspaceweb.com/sich2-30.html
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022 um 22:35:13 UTC+1:
> > Beautiful croatia got quite some tourists because of game of thrones.
> > On the other hand italy has become a poluted shit hole.
> >
> > Rome City : the Ancient City of Italy Piling Up the Rubbish.
> > https://earth5r.org/rome-italy-circular-economy/
> > Fraga Kent schrieb am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022 um 21:50:44 UTC+1:

> > > what a beautiful country, Yugoslavia. They released *depleted_uranium*
> > > over it. In the name of democracy. Capitalist democracy.

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran

<st4orl$1ans$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89641&group=sci.math#89641

From: cvn...@rtyaa.cs (Jake Boza)
Newsgroups: sci.math
launches/Iran
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 01:15:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jake Boza - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 01:15 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Russia now pissed that Ukraine independently lauchnes satelites?
>
> "After a decade-long break, a satellite built in Ukraine entered Earth's
> orbit on Jan. 13, 2022. Reflecting seismic political changes in the
> world and the completely new space business scene emerged in the past 10
> years,
> the Sich-2-30 remote-sensing satellite was carried into space from
> American soil aboard Space-X' Falcon-9 rocket, instead of a converted
> Soviet ballistic missile deployed on a Russian territory, as was used by
> its predecessor Sich-2.

You stupid baboon, you can't even read what you write. The oligarch nazi
fictitious Ukraine is the poorest shithole in Europe. And they are coming
to get you.

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran

<086934f8-69c7-4d67-8ccb-4e981a99c8den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89645&group=sci.math#89645

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 17:34:37 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 01:34 UTC

Ha Ha, Russia also in the tongs of India?

On June 2, 2005, India and Ukraine signed the Framework
Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the
Government of the Republic of India on Cooperation in the
Peaceful Uses of Outer Space, which would enter in force on
February 15, 2006. As per unconfirmed information obtained
by WikiLeaks this contract involved the transfer of blueprints
for a rocket engine by the Yuzhnoye Design Office.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCE-200

What are these semi-cryogenic refined kerosene rockets?

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022 um 02:14:27 UTC+1:
> But its not yet fully operational?
>
> Official comments on the status of Sich -2-1 (Sich -2-30)
> https://yuzhnoye.com/en/press-center/news/copy_news_904.html
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022 um 02:08:27 UTC+1:
> > Russia now pissed that Ukraine independently lauchnes satelites?
> >
> > "After a decade-long break, a satellite built in Ukraine entered
> > Earth's orbit on Jan. 13, 2022. Reflecting seismic political changes
> > in the world and the completely new space business scene
> > emerged in the past 10 years, the Sich-2-30 remote-sensing
> > satellite was carried into space from American soil aboard
> > Space-X' Falcon-9 rocket, instead of a converted Soviet ballistic
> > missile deployed on a Russian territory, as was used by its predecessor Sich-2.
> > http://www.russianspaceweb.com/sich2-30.html
> > Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022 um 22:35:13 UTC+1:
> > > Beautiful croatia got quite some tourists because of game of thrones.
> > > On the other hand italy has become a poluted shit hole.
> > >
> > > Rome City : the Ancient City of Italy Piling Up the Rubbish.
> > > https://earth5r.org/rome-italy-circular-economy/

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran

<st4qfd$1oht$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89646&group=sci.math#89646

From: cn...@rtyaa.ca (Doreen Pfaffenbach)
Newsgroups: sci.math
launches/Iran
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 01:43:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Doreen Pfaffenbach - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 01:43 UTC

Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Ha Ha, Russia also in the tongs of India?
>
> On June 2, 2005, India and Ukraine signed the Framework Agreement
> between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of
> India on

This ass-sucking imbecile can't read numbers. In 2005 that country had an
elected parliament and president, and a possible future.

Re: Solutions for Ukraine/for China aggression/NK missile launches/Iran

<4ed196bf-173e-4294-b8f9-145ce82eeb7an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89647&group=sci.math#89647

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 18:01:06 -0800 (PST)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 02:01 UTC

But this seems to be a long term project, for India?

SEMI CRYOGENIC PROPELLANTS
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/350047670

But kerosene seems the have been already in use here:

RP-1 is a fuel in the first-stage boosters of the Soyuz,
Zenit, Delta I-III, Atlas, Falcon, Antares, and Tronador II
rockets. It also powered the first stages of the Energia,
Titan I, Saturn I and IB, and Saturn V.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RP-1#Usage_and_history

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022 um 02:34:42 UTC+1:
> Ha Ha, Russia also in the tongs of India?
>
> On June 2, 2005, India and Ukraine signed the Framework
> Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the
> Government of the Republic of India on Cooperation in the
> Peaceful Uses of Outer Space, which would enter in force on
> February 15, 2006. As per unconfirmed information obtained
> by WikiLeaks this contract involved the transfer of blueprints
> for a rocket engine by the Yuzhnoye Design Office.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCE-200
>
> What are these semi-cryogenic refined kerosene rockets?
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022 um 02:14:27 UTC+1:
> > But its not yet fully operational?
> >
> > Official comments on the status of Sich -2-1 (Sich -2-30)
> > https://yuzhnoye.com/en/press-center/news/copy_news_904.html
> > Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Sonntag, 30. Januar 2022 um 02:08:27 UTC+1:
> > > Russia now pissed that Ukraine independently lauchnes satelites?
> > >
> > > "After a decade-long break, a satellite built in Ukraine entered
> > > Earth's orbit on Jan. 13, 2022. Reflecting seismic political changes
> > > in the world and the completely new space business scene
> > > emerged in the past 10 years, the Sich-2-30 remote-sensing
> > > satellite was carried into space from American soil aboard
> > > Space-X' Falcon-9 rocket, instead of a converted Soviet ballistic
> > > missile deployed on a Russian territory, as was used by its predecessor Sich-2.
> > > http://www.russianspaceweb.com/sich2-30.html

Re: AP's 227th book of science// Democracy government was invented so as not to have to assassinate the leader but vote him/her out of office. Voting is more culturally mature than assassinating.

<d229dfc1-d9ff-4112-a2e3-3253520e9c8bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89650&group=sci.math#89650

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 19:17:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AP's 227th book of science// Democracy government was invented so
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 03:17 UTC

UK is thinking of sending more military aid and hardware to Ukraine.

What about sending them missiles that Kiev can reach Moscow and the Kremlin should Kiev be surrounded by the Russian Army.

In chess, the very best defense is a good offense.

Of course we have to trust the missiles will not be aimed at NATO allies. How far is Moscow from Kiev? If Putin realized that Kiev could strike Moscow and Kremlin I think they would immediately remove their 100,000+ strong army.

Re: AP's 227th book of science// Democracy government was invented so as not to have to assassinate the leader but vote him/her out of office. Voting is more culturally mature than assassinating.

<7750a20a-1ad9-4aa8-959c-ec7fbee1a129n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89668&group=sci.math#89668

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:25:54 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 07:25 UTC

In all wars and invasions, a country that is attacked by an aggressor, needs not only defense but needs some offense. A perfect offense for Ukraine and Kiev is a missile fire on Moscow and Kremlin. It is a 800 km distance between the two.

And the allies should send troops like the thoughtful UK is doing, troops but also the short range missiles that can reach Moscow and Kremlin.

Economic sanctions are good, but we need actual defense and offense.

So send Kiev and Ukraine, send them troops like the UK is doing and with those troops send them with missiles, a 1,000 missiles with 5,000 troops that can launch those missiles. If no invasion, then bring all the troops and all the missiles back to the UK.

Simple as that.

How does the Bible say it? Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics