Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 00:57:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math
failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer
cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's
monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Ma
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 08:57 UTC

AP's 168th book of Science// Evolution of First Heart and concurrent with First Gill/Lung After the easy solution of First Eye with First Mitosis and First Meiosis, AP is sort of reveling in joy. So when you find something
Subscribe
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
2:51 AM (2 minutes ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I made a fascinating discovery while compiling this book on First Heart & First Gill/Lung. The discovery that RNA-editing is a new concept that replaces cancer as a concept. In other words cancer is a subset of RNA editing. And I found this out from the Octopus evolving from the Mold fungus. The Mold hyphae becomes the 8 arms of the Octopus. RNA-editing is almost like a self-engineering shop inside our bodies that rewires or renovates the body, without having to wait long years of Darwin Evolution to make bodily changes..

And this key concept of RNA-editing immediately has us realize how Mitochondria came to be-- via RNA-editing. Mitochondria are similar to the modern day electric car which is composed of many small batteries to form a large battery. And the mitochondria itself was formed by this process of RNA-editing, of making more small batteries. Originally, starting this book, I thought I needed the concept of cancer to grow the mitochondria into a heart organ or a gill organ. No, all I needed was this process of RNA editing.

So this is a very very important new biology concept that cancer itself is a subset of RNA-editing. And Old Biology never really made RNA-editing a huge new issue, for only now, have I every really learned of this RNA-editing..

But I suppose the vaccines for the Covid-19 pandemic are RNA-editing.

AP's 168th book of Science// Evolution of First Heart and concurrent with First Gill/Lung After the easy solution of First Eye with First Mitosis and First Meiosis, AP is sort of reveling in joy. So when you find something
12k views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 3, 2022, 3:33:47 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
168th book of Science// Evolution of First Heart and concurrent with First Gill/Lung

After the easy solution of First Eye with First Mitosis and First Meiosis, AP is sort of reveling in joy. So when you find something easy to solve, you naturally push onwards for more challenges. The next challenge is first heart with first gill/lung.

So much of evolution was done in water so it is not surprising that first lung is probably first gill.

And the angle of attack for a solution is this idea of mechanism of a cancer tumor forming first heart and a cancer tumor forming first gill/lung.

Probably fungus, in need of faster locomotion need a heart & gill/lung.

But here I would be researching how we can have cancers of organelles of the single cell. Cancers of multicellular are obvious.

So here, in this research I am having levels of organization of cancer. Cancer in multicellular is more cells. So what is cancer in a unicellular body?

Of course AP, looks at cancer as opposite of what nearly 100% of people look at cancer as a dreaded nightmare of nothing but bad bad bad. AP sees cancer as a necessary feature of life itself. Directing change for the betterment of the entire species, but to the detriment of some individuals.

So in this research I need to focus on Fungus and on organelles in single cells. Focus on how organelles can go cancerous.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 3, 2022, 7:26:38 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now of course no heart or gill/lung ever evolved in a single cell, and most readers would be confused over this. Of course the heart and gill/lung evolved in multicellular organisms.

What AP is thinking is that the heart evolved from a organelle inside a single cell. An organelle that has a Pumping action function of the cell. And this organelle had cancer, ending up with tranforming a organelle pump into a multicellular pump evolving into a heart. Same thing for gills/lungs. The cancer growth of an organelle transforming into a multicellular gill/lung..

This would mean the heart and gill/lung occurred in a multicellular organism approximately 600 to 542 million years ago.

Are there pumping organelles in fungus? Are there gill slit openings -- resembling gill slits in fungus?

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 4, 2022, 12:49:59 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
It looks as though the first heart and gill/lung system comes from fungi of molds, the multicellular fungi.

The organelle for first heart was the mitochondria.

Recent research in mitochondria shows them to be multiple small batteries packed together as 1 mitochondria.

Plants have chloroplasts, while animals have mitochondria.

Now I need to find out how the mitochondria becomes a animal heart. Is it a process of a intercellular cancer that makes a mitochondria become more than a organelle but transform into a organ for a multicellular organism? The sponge for instance? And looking that up, I see sponges have 3 hearts.

So I believe I am well on the way of discovery of First Heart on Earth. As coming from a cancer of mitochondria of Mold. Then evolving into Sponges.

Can we view a sponge as a evolutionary relative of Molds?

What does the DNA of Sponges have in terms of the DNA of Molds? Are they closely related, or distant?

AP

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 4, 2022, 1:13:27 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I do not know if any researcher has ever seen a mitochondria having cancer. A mitochondria multiplying itself cancerously. It may have been observed and mistaken for something else. And given a name which is not what it actually is.

I need to explore this to get the easiest way possible of evolving the Heart and the gill/lungs simultaneously. Can we envision the gill/lung as a different sort of mitochondria?

In theoretical science, it is best to attack these hard questions by proposing the Most Easiest Route of Getting What is Wanted. A cancerous mitochondria in Mold some 600 million years ago is the fastest and easiest way of First Heart with First Gill/Lung in tow.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 4, 2022, 1:59:37 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 4, 2022, 1:34 AM
to sci.physics
Maybe I am not asking the correct question on cancer of mitochondria to become both heart and gill/lung simultaneously.

Although it is very very easy to see that ellipsoid shaped mitochondria become a heart or one lobe of a gill slit or lobe of a lung.

I should first ask how Mitochondria are stacks of Small Batteries, much like the modern electric car vehicle are stacks of smaller batteries, like my Toyota Prius.

Look inside a Mitochondria and it is stacks of smaller batteries.

So here we have a big clue, that you can have a cancer of an organelle like the mitochondria. And that cancer transformed the mitochondria into being a Multitude of smaller mitochondria.

So that about 600 million years ago, maybe 700 million years ago, those ancient mitochondria were having cancers and going from being 1 large battery to being 100s of small batteries as the Mitochondria, but then it did not stop at 100 small batteries, that the mitochondria some 700 - 600 million years ago went cancerous to become a Mitochondria-Heart plus a Gill/Lung in addition all in one organ.

Apparently sponges have no internal organs so to speak-- and there are many websites fobbing off wrong information.
Apparently sponges have pores, belonging to the phylum Porifera. Sponges breathe by diffusion through pores.

So I need to look for another animal that has heart-gill/lung closely related to Mold.

How close or distant related is the Mold with the Sponge????

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 4, 2022, 2:11:25 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

P.S. a new way of attacking AP has been revealed tonight. Where someone follows and tracks AP searching the Internet. And once AP opens a site, the hackers up and alter the information to say something like a Sponge has 3 hearts. Google sent me a "heavy traffic warning". So someone is now attacking AP by means of tracking his moves over the Internet and once AP lands on a site, the hackers alter the information of the original site. The octopus has 3 hearts, not the sponge.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jan 4, 2022, 2:17:46 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, it is the octopus I need to investigate for it has 3 hearts and it has multiple gill slits. Does it have 3 sets of gill slits???

Has anyone done a DNA analysis to see how closely related is the DNA of Mold compared to Octopus and to Sponge???

It could be that the Octopus is the first animal that is multicellular and possessed the First Heart of all animals to follow.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Ma

<59d79d45-60b7-49a4-9f98-def48615b0c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87918&group=sci.math#87918

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 22:06:47 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 06:06 UTC

CIA agent Kibo Parry M. asks why Dartmouth Dr.Hanlon and Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne make up things that are not true about the slant cut of single cone being a ellipse when AP proved it is a oval, for a single cone has only 1 axis of Symmetry impossible to produce a 2 axes symmetry of ellipse.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Archimedes Plutonium
12:04 PM
Priti Patel, Christopher Wray, William J. Burns enjoy destroying and ruining sci.math and sci.physics with their Drag Net Spam. Spam that only fosters more crime than it ever captures criminals or terrorists. There probably is never a single apprehension of a terrorist or criminal for these train load of spam that the FBI, CIA, Mi5or6 dump onto sci.math and sci.physics every day. Not a single capture, but a total ruination of this newsgroup. And the spam does just the opposite-- by inciting criminality and terrorism.

Witness the death of Sir David Amess, and tell me, how much did the assinine rhetoric of Ayaz Mi5or6 contribute to his death.

Witness the storming of the Capitol Building and tell me-- is the idiot Christopher Wray, William J. Burns and posts like this thread,--- how much of destruction and lives lost because of idiots like Wray and Burns posting hatred every day of the year in sci.math and sci.physics.

What destroyed sci.math and sci.physics is idiots in intelligence services that love their sit down lazy job of flamethrowing rhetoric that only incites violence, and more violence.

Think of the absolute absurdity of a FBI and CIA that causes the terrorism causes the criminality causes the storming of the Capitol Building in January of 2021. Does anyone in the FBI or CIA have a marble brain in their head? Anyone?

AP, King of Science
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:18 PM (11 hours ago)

In fact I would advise the family of Sir Amess and the family of the dead officers who helped protect the Capitol Building to name the FBI and CIA in a lawsuit because of the above spam of hatred that the FBI and CIA and Mi5&6 unload every day into Usenet.

Sue the FBI and CIA and Mi5and6 for causing crime and terrorism with their unrelenting and mindless drag net spam.
Sue them for nonstop stalking of 30 years.

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
Jan 11, 2022, 5:27 PM
to sci.math