Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 23:02:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 12 January 2022: New visitors to sci.math: There is a crisis of
pandemic proportions in mainstream calculus education, but there is a 100%
effective vaccine.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 07:02 UTC

Not a single student of calculus I have ever taught failed to understand calculus using my New Calculus or the fix to the flawed mainstream calculus (my historic geometric theorem).

Ignorant, incompetent and unbelievably stupid mainstream mathematics academics would rather obfuscate and confuse their students with the very flawed theory of limits, infinity and infinitesimals. The most unfortunate fact is that they don't even understand their own theory properly, so it follows they can't teach it to anyone but the very few enthusiasts and the class sycophants who are willing to believe on faith.

There was and still is a crisis in calculus education. My work is the vaccine for the malaise of the past few centuries. However, the anti-vaxxers in this case are far more fundamentalist than Trump supporters. They are more like the Inquisitors of the Dark Ages.

https://www.academia.edu/60864214/Explaining_my_historic_geometric_identity_derived_from_my_geometric_theore