What is now proved was once only imagin'd. -- William Blake

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Z axis denomination is near to be replaced by U axis.

SubjectAuthor
* Z axis denomination is near to be replaced by U axis.Richard Hertz
+- Re: Z axis denomination is near to be replaced by U axis.Richard Hertz
`- Re: Z axis denomination is near to be replaced by U axis.Yoel Mazaki

1
Z axis denomination is near to be replaced by U axis.

<32afea41-f774-41a7-a664-1f5a61ca9ee1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87929&group=sci.physics.relativity#87929

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 11:18:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Z axis denomination is near to be replaced by U axis.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 18:18 UTC

Given the trends to cancel anything that relates to Russia in western countries,
the hyper-hype is reaching hard sciences also.

Next move to cancel "russian remembrances" is to rename Z axis as U axis.

So, instead the usual and centenary (x,y,z) 3D space, get used to (x,y,u) 3D space.

Also, wonder why Ukraine telecom network has been left 100% operational,
even when it's backfiring over Russia. Facial recognition is used over dead
russians, and automated call centers at Ukraine are making phone calls to
russian relatives telling about their dead.

A database with 120,000 names of russian involved in the "operative" has
been hacked by ukranian hackers, with full data.

How low can humanity descend?

"War is a racket" has been said for more than 80 years.

I think that this racketing is about to seriously turn into a thermonuclear war.

Has anyone watched two early '80s movies: "The day after" and "Threads"?

And I think about the imbecile that wrote "The end of history" in 1990. Still an
adviser to the White House.

Re: Z axis denomination is near to be replaced by U axis.

<c0911203-41d4-4263-8562-29055b44a1b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87930&group=sci.physics.relativity#87930

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 11:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 18:21 UTC

On Friday, April 15, 2022 at 3:18:58 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Given the trends to cancel anything that relates to Russia in western countries,
> the hyper-hype is reaching hard sciences also.
>
> Next move to cancel "russian remembrances" is to rename Z axis as U axis.
>
> So, instead the usual and centenary (x,y,z) 3D space, get used to (x,y,u) 3D space.
>
> Also, wonder why Ukraine telecom network has been left 100% operational,
> even when it's backfiring over Russia. Facial recognition is used over dead
> russians, and automated call centers at Ukraine are making phone calls to
> russian relatives telling about their dead.
>
> A database with 120,000 names of russian involved in the "operative" has
> been hacked by ukranian hackers, with full data.
>
> How low can humanity descend?
>
> "War is a racket" has been said for more than 80 years.
>
> I think that this racketing is about to seriously turn into a thermonuclear war.
>
> Has anyone watched two early '80s movies: "The day after" and "Threads"?
>
> And I think about the imbecile that wrote "The end of history" in 1990. Still an
> adviser to the White House.

Next will be the renaming of "Z bosons" as "L bosons".

What follows?

Re: Z axis denomination is near to be replaced by U axis.

<pan$58682$6c6b7f47$37ca6ffd$e45e1fdd@xcwrlsug.ga>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88053&group=sci.physics.relativity#88053

From: mjd...@xcwrlsug.ga (Yoel Mazaki)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 10:34:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Yoel Mazaki - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 10:34 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> Given the trends to cancel anything that relates to Russia in western
> countries, the hyper-hype is reaching hard sciences also.
>
> Next move to cancel "russian remembrances" is to rename Z axis as U
> axis.

Russian troops prepared assault groups of flamethrowers to clean up
Azovstal (updated)
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/16/russian-troops-prepared-assault-groups-of-flamethrowers-to-clean-up-azovstal/
https://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/ScreenHunter-7592.jpg
In any case, I do not envy Azov. Chemical weapons would probably even be
more humane. However, I understand why it is flamethrowers… It is still a
more controlled weapon than gas, plus it is very frightening at the level
of a primitive animal fear of fire. And we really need those who are
sitting there to give up…

Biden official admits US refused to address Ukraine and NATO before
Russian invasion
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/16/biden-official-admits-us-refused-
to-address-ukraine-and-nato-before-russian-invasion/
“We talked about NATO in saying that NATO is a defensive alliance. NATO is
not a threat to Russia,” Chollet said. A nazi "defensive" alliance, that bombed Yugoslavian children in small
pieces daily along three months, dividing the country in nazi shitholes.

Mariupol Residents Accuse Ukraine Of Firing On Civilians
https://www.youtube.com/embed/zlokJAUKhFE Following the instruction of the
Most Moral Army in the World!

Russian official: Military personnel of NATO states among prisoners from
Ukraine https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=252336 He further stated that
Russia already has prisoners among the military personnel of NATO
countries and that Moscow will reveal related info “when we conduct
trials, and the whole world will see what really happened.” Russia killed
up to 30 ‘Polish mercenaries’ in Ukraine The Russian Defense Ministry said
its strategic rocket forces “eliminated up to 30 nazi Polish mercenaries”
in a strike on the village of Izyumskoe,
not far from the city of Kharkov.

One can just imagine how many Brits, French, and other NATO sheeple have
died in UKraine. We know the Brits were using their personal phones, so
many got hit, but we don’t know how many, and we might never know, because
these were distant missile strikes.
On the bases that NATO is a purely defensive organisation, this leaves the
door wide open to the prosecution of NATO’s political leaders, such as
nazi Macron and nazi Johnson, because as far as I know, the nazi UKrainian
regime never asked nazi NATO to put fighting boots on the ground.
Trainers, no fly zone, but never boots on the ground, when in fact, NATO
has actually been running the UKrainian military.

nazi Germany involved in ‘military biological activities’ in Ukraine –
Russia https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=252332 First of all, in view of
the key circumstance that even before the Russian Armed Forces started
this special military operation, Germany, alongside the United States, had
been conducting vigorous military biological activities in Ukraine for
many years and, possibly, continues to do so. We strongly believe that
this is largely what motivates Germany to be more active, as compared to
other EU countries, in its attempts to ascribe to our country criminal
plans concerning the use of biological and chemical weapons in Ukraine and
the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics, which have not yet been
liberated.