Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:04:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: SLAUGHTER the EVIL WHITE PSYCHOPATHS at CIA NSA DHS FBI like
FUCKING PIGS with M-16s n AR15s and PROTECT FREE WILL and AMERICAN FREEDOMS
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 18:04 UTC

Priti Patel, Christopher Wray, William J. Burns enjoy destroying and ruining sci.math and sci.physics with their Drag Net Spam. Spam that only fosters more crime than it ever captures criminals or terrorists. There probably is never a single apprehension of a terrorist or criminal for these train load of spam that the FBI, CIA, Mi5or6 dump onto sci.math and sci.physics every day. Not a single capture, but a total ruination of this newsgroup. And the spam does just the opposite-- by inciting criminality and terrorism.

Witness the death of Sir David Amess, and tell me, how much did the assinine rhetoric of Ayaz Mi5or6 contribute to his death.

Witness the storming of the Capitol Building and tell me-- is the idiot Christopher Wray, William J. Burns and posts like this thread,--- how much of destruction and lives lost because of idiots like Wray and Burns posting hatred every day of the year in sci.math and sci.physics.

What destroyed sci.math and sci.physics is idiots in intelligence services that love their sit down lazy job of flamethrowing rhetoric that only incites violence, and more violence.

Think of the absolute absurdity of a FBI and CIA that causes the terrorism causes the criminality causes the storming of the Capitol Building in January of 2021. Does anyone in the FBI or CIA have a marble brain in their head? Anyone?

AP, King of Science

Re: SLAUGHTER the EVIL WHITE PSYCHOPATHS at CIA NSA DHS FBI like FUCKING PIGS with M-16s n AR15s and PROTECT FREE WILL and AMERICAN FREEDOMS

<8d50f7a3-ef33-4b0b-ace5-249c1517da5dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87852&group=sci.math#87852

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:18:01 -0800 (PST)
FUCKING PIGS with M-16s n AR15s and PROTECT FREE WILL and AMERICAN FREEDOMS
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 18:18 UTC

In fact I would advise the family of Sir Amess and the family of the dead officers who helped protect the Capitol Building to name the FBI and CIA in a lawsuit because of the above spam of hatred that the FBI and CIA and Mi5&6 unload every day into Usenet.

Sue the FBI and CIA and Mi5and6 for causing crime and terrorism with their unrelenting and mindless drag net spam.

AP

Re: SLAUGHTER the EVIL WHITE PSYCHOPATHS at CIA NSA DHS FBI like FUCKING PIGS with M-16s n AR15s and PROTECT FREE WILL and AMERICAN FREEDOMS

<srl3nr$iej$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87886&group=sci.math#87886

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
FUCKING PIGS with M-16s n AR15s and PROTECT FREE WILL and AMERICAN FREEDOMS
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 18:26:52 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 23:26 UTC

šŸ¤” of Math and šŸƒ of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Math" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> In fact I would advise the family of Sir Amess and the family of the dead officers who helped protect the Capitol Building to name the FBI and CIA in a lawsuit because of the above spam of hatred that the FBI and CIA and Mi5&6 unload every day into Usenet.
>
> Sue the FBI and CIA and Mi5and6 for causing crime and terrorism with their unrelenting and mindless drag net spam.

Why do you always play make-believe and then pretend that it's all true?

Re: SLAUGHTER the EVIL WHITE PSYCHOPATHS at CIA NSA DHS FBI like FUCKING PIGS

<srn0r5$12o5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87957&group=sci.math#87957

From: vbn...@trvv.ts (Oval Curd)
Newsgroups: sci.math
FUCKING PIGS
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:49:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Oval Curd - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:49 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> šŸ¤” of Math and šŸƒ of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Math" Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>> In fact I would advise the family of Sir Amess and the family of the
>> dead officers who helped protect the Capitol Building to name the FBI
>> and CIA in a lawsuit because of the above spam of hatred that the FBI
>> and CIA and Mi5&6 unload every day into Usenet.
>> Sue the FBI and CIA and Mi5and6 for causing crime and terrorism with
>> their unrelenting and mindless drag net spam.
>>
> Why do you always play make-believe and then pretend that it's all true?

US urged to close ā€˜secret prisonsā€™ worldwide
China says the Guantanamo prison is a ā€˜dark pageā€™ in the history of human
rights
https://www.rt.com/news/545828-us-urged-guantanamo-china-secret/