Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 12:28:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Eternity. God creates gravity
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 20:28 UTC

There is a Mathematical God before man's mind
man only discovers afterward. Science discovered
the BB... it did not create it.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Eternity. God creates gravity

<ss2bk9$l58$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88456&group=sci.math#88456

From: ert...@nerb.vb (Ralph Oyer)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Eternity. God creates gravity
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 00:01:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ralph Oyer - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 00:01 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> There is a Mathematical God before man's mind man only discovers
> afterward. Science discovered the BB... it did not create it.

George Orwell,
“The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became the
truth."
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ktCptDojUOFY60mhvyIDVjxqOQlAUW_U/view

*IT_S_NEVER_BEEN_ABOUT_HEALTH___IT_S_ABOUT_CONTROL*

Dr. Fauci, “There will be a surprise outbreak... the next administration
(Trump) will be faced with challenges.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNXGAxGJgQI&t=3m20s

World Health Organisation Report – Progress Indicators by September 2020
(PAGE 39):
“The United Nations (including WHO) conducts at least two system wide
training and simulation exercises, including one covering the deliberate
release of a lethal respiratory pathogen.”
https://apps.who.int/gpmb/assets/annual_report/GPMB_annualreport_2019.pdf

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World
Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201
(watch the videos)
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

European Commission Roadmap - Vaccination Passport for EU Citizens (2019)
https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/vaccination/docs/2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security: The SPARS Pandemic 2025 -
2028
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/pubs_archive/pubs-pdfs/2017/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf

Bill Gates, “We’re taking things that are genetically modified organisms
and we’re injecting them in little kids arms, we just shoot them right
into the vein.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XZDgQ7XU&t=2m18s

Bill Gates, ”The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to
about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines,
health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by,
perhaps, 10 or 15 percent."
https://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_innovating_to_zero/transcript

Bill Gates, “Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a
recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person... so eventually there will be
this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global reopening
up.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8fIjxicoo&t=34m14s

Bill Gates, "We'll have to prepare for the next one... that, I'd say, will
get attention this time.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWQ2DsHWrQE&t=6m44s

Bill Gates - Pandemic 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipaP5zTVKKU&t=3m35s

Big Tech Censors Dissent Over Coronavirus Lockdowns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPrbGU0Wyh4

Kary Mullis - PCR Test Inventor
https://www.bitchute.com/video/RsnH3LAUoXX5

World Doctors Alliance https://worlddoctorsalliance.com

America's Frontline Doctors https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org

The Great Barrington Declaration https://gbdeclaration.org

Evidence Not Fear https://evidencenotfear.com

The COVID Coup https://americanmind.org/essays/the-covid-coup/

*THE_SCIENCE*

Dr. Peter Doshi: Vaccine Mandates
https://www.bitchute.com/video/MSwu5xWV1bEK

Dr. Scott Youngblood: Efficacy of COVID Vaccines
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KwrjSPC8Jwi7

Dr. Robert Malone, Inventor of mRNA Vaccine warns about the risks of the
experimental vaccines https://www.bitchute.com/video/erw4yOfjCzT4

Dr. Bret Weinstein: ‘Perverse Incentives’ in the Vaccine Rollout and the
Censorship of Science https://www.bitchute.com/video/4nwmiwVmZzHi

Dr. Ryan Cole: Covid-19 Vaccine & ADE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vYwpIn1umnJj

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko: Covid-19 Vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/XkXhI5vfGAEL

Prof. Luc Montagnier, “It is the vaccination that is creating the
variants”
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aRO7S01mUMrE

Dr. Peter McCullough: COVID Vaccine Agenda & The Rush To Suppress
Alternative Treatments https://www.bitchute.com/video/h9zVZUitKxyG

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche: Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic - Benefits versus
Risks (McMillan Research)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Th6pLHZGyicP

Dr. Richard Fleming: Covid-19 Vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aA95SYZwAjVs

Dr. Mike Yeadon, Former CSO & VP Allergy Respiratory Research Pfizer
Global https://www.bitchute.com/video/qs9X8Blr4Ucv

Dr. Roger Hodkinson: How governments responded to COVID
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ilWq4miJA5U

Dr. Charles Hoffe: Children and COVID Vaccines
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9v6DoEOF8a8w

Dr. Scott Jensen, “You're Being Played”
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IiWBP1amDZsB

Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi: Perspectives on the Pandemic
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6zhoYPgAe8KR

Prof. Carl Heneghan: Can we trust Covid-19 death numbers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLDJJb1_KI

Prof. Michael Levitt: Does the data support the lockdown policy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn5BGHuK1zo

Dr. Rochagné Kilian: Covid-19 Vaccines and D-Dimer Levels
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PIbv7YyCVq6a

Children Have 0.00% Chance of Dying from COVID but are Harmed for Life by
Social Distancing
https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/children-have-0-00-chance-of-dying-from-covid-but-are-harmed-for-life-by-social-distancing-which-has-its-roots-in-cia-torture-techniques/

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?
“The bulk of the official COVID-19-attributed deaths per capita occur in
the elderly with high comorbidities, and the COVID-19 attributed deaths
per capita are negligible in children. A novel best-case scenario
cost-benefit analysis showed very conservatively that there are five times
the number of deaths attributable to each inoculation vs those
attributable to COVID-19 in the most vulnerable 65+ demographic. The risk
of death from COVID-19 decreases drastically as age decreases, and the
longer-term effects of the inoculations on lower age groups will increase
their risk-benefit ratio.”
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221475002100161X

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 Natural Immunity to Vaccine-Induced Immunity:
Reinfections Versus Breakthrough Infections “This study demonstrated that
natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against
infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta
variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced
immunity.”
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination-Associated Myocarditis in Children Ages 12-17:
A Stratified National Database Analysis
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.30.21262866v1

FDA Fact Sheet For Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine
(Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine):
“Postmarketing data demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and
pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose. The
observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age than among
females and older males. The observed risk is highest in males 12 through
17 years of age.”
https://www.fda.gov/media/153713/download

COMIRNATY (COVID-19 mRNA VACCINE) RISK MANAGEMENT PLAN:
“The safety profile of the vaccine is not known in pregnant or
breastfeeding women due to their initial exclusion from the pivotal
clinical study. The vaccine has not been studied in individuals with overt
immunocompromised conditions. The vaccine has been studied in individuals
with stable chronic diseases (e.g.hypertension, obesity), however it has
not been studied in frail individuals with severe co-morbidities that may
compromise immune function due to the condition or treatment of the
condition. There is limited information on the safety of the vaccine in
patients with autoimmune or inflammatory disorders. There are no data on
interaction of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine with other vaccines at this time. At
this time, 2-month post dose 2 safety data are available for approximately
half of the patients who have received COVID-19 mRNA vaccine in Study
C4591001. The study is ongoing. The potential risk of VAED/VAERD could
have a public health impact if large populations of individuals are
affected.”
https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/rmp-summary/comirnaty-epar-risk-management-plan_en.pdf

COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA):
“COMIRNATY has not been evaluated for the potential to cause
carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, or impairment of male fertility.”
https://www.fda.gov/media/151707/download

SARS–CoV–2 Spike Protein Impairs DNA Damage Repair:
“Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike
protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side
effects of full-length spike-based vaccines.”
https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/10/2056/htm

Worse than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of
the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19
https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/51

New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro and
Nanocontamination “We verified the presence of saline and Aluminum salts,
but further presence of micro, sub-micro and nanosized, inorganic, foreign
bodies (ranging from 100nm to about ten microns) was identified in all
cases, whose presence was not declared in the leaflets delivered in the
package of the product.”
https://medcraveonline.com/IJVV/new-quality-control-investigations-on-vaccines-micro--and-nanocontamination.html

Click here to read the complete article