backups: always in season, never out of style.

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic science by Archimedes Plutonium The 169th book of Science for AP// Harmonic series of Oresme corrected and where the numerical value of 0.5MeV for monopole comes from// by Archimedes

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic scienceArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic scienceArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic science by Archimedes Plutonium The 169th book of Science for AP// Harmonic series of Oresme corrected and where the numerical value of 0.5MeV for monopole comes from// by Archimedes

<aa386c12-ef64-4104-bc24-7eb48bcffb13n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88652&group=sci.math#88652

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:43:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic science
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 19:43 UTC

AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic science by Archimedes Plutonium The 169th book of Science for AP// Harmonic series of Oresme corrected and where the numerical value of 0.5MeV for monopole comes from// by Archimedes

Mathematics Consistency// Logic science

by Archimedes Plutonium

The 169th book of Science for AP// Harmonic series of Oresme corrected and where the numerical value of 0.5MeV for monopole comes from// by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: I decided to place this book in my logic section, rather than mathematics. Mathematicians are far too dumb to correct their field of knowledge, so dumb are they, that they do not require any formal course in logic to learn how to think straight and clear, instead, they can go through college and earn a degree in pure math without ever having to study logic formally.

And this lack of training in Logical Thought-- how to think straight and clear is evident in math history from Leibniz and Newton onwards. That no-one in mathematics realized a slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse for a single cone has but 1 axis of Symmetry yet a ellipse to be created from a sectioning requires 2 axes of symmetry such as a cylinder slant cut.

This utter inability to think straight and clear is evident in the entire mathematics community of 2022, where not a single one of these oafs of mathematics is willing to acknowledge the slant cut of single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Ken Ribet, Jill Pipher. Not a single one of them is worth 10 cents in mathematics for not a single one of them has any abilities in Logic-- think straight and think clearly.

And so this book needs to go in the Logic section of AP's science book portfolio.

For the opposite of Logical Reasoning prevailed from Leibniz and Newton's invention of the Calculus around 1670 until AP cleans up Mathematics by 1991-2022 as the writing of this book. No-one in mathematics could think straight and clear that a single cone has 1 axis of symmetry and could never possibly give a ellipse which requires 2 axes of symmetry. And so the opposite of Logical Thought occurred in mathematics history-- the cobbling together of all sorts of junk and silly and stupid ideas, cobbled together into one huge rucksack called mathematics. AP calls it Old Math, for it is mathematics bereft and barren of logical reasoning.

This was the Method of Old Math-- anyone with junk and fake math was accepted into the inner circles of mathematics and this junk and failed and crazy math offerings were accepted and made Old Math, more of a waste dump site than a science of precision. Take a look at Old Math's numbers system, for they cobbled together the Naturals, then tacked on Rationals, then tacked on Irrationals, and not satisfied yet with the garbage collection, they tacked on imaginary numbers and extended it to Complex numbers, and even yet the sewage that was Old Math numbers was not yet satisfied for they took aim at Surreal garbage and P-adics garbage, and then finally along comes AP and says, the only true numbers in mathematics-- all those numbers have to come from a principle of Mathematical Induction, just like the Naturals are produced by mathematical induction. Of course, Old Math was not all losers and fools and idiots of mathematics for there was a Dr. Kronecker who stood up and said-- Naturals were made by God and all the other (crazy numbers) were manmade-- or words to that effect.

But the way Old Math created the Reals, their cesspool collection of numbers is symptomatic of how Old Math treated all subjects of mathematics--- allow everything, because no-one in Old Math had a logical brain of reasoning. No-one in Old Math was forced to train in formal logic. No-one in Old Math understood Logical Thought and Logical Reasoning. And this is proven by Boole and Jevons who in the late 1800s established formal logic but tragically, their system was all error ridden and outright crazy with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND connector being subtraction. Yet of course no-one in the mathematics community could ever even spot this tragic error of Boole logic, for mathematics was braindead towards logic. In mathematics history from Leibniz and Newton to AP, the mode of operation was Memorization and Add-on to the mountain of errors. No-one had a sharp logical mind from Newton to AP. Just the reverse where Cauchy tries to invent the Limit Concept to justify rectangles of 0 width, possessing interior positive area for integral. No-one from Leibniz and Newton to AP had a logical brain worth more than 10 cents. Not even those in Logic, had a Logical brain for we see that Cantor and Russell and Whitehead, Turing and Godel doing the Tack and Add on more garbage to the mountainous cesspool sewage that Old Math had become. For if one asks-- Cantor, Russell, Whitehead, Godel were comfortable and happy with Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. So stupid were they-- Cantor, Russell, Whitehead, Turing, Godel in logic that they not only could not see slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse, but so stupid in logic that they bought into the mindless idiocy of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction as the foundation of their logical thought and used the mindless 2 OR 1 =3 in all their math proofs.

Even today the foolish math idiots of Wiles, Hales, Tao, Pipher, Ribet, Stillwell think in terms of Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

So, what AP is going to do with his new book of Mathematics Consistency, is place it in the section of Logic. For Old Math was one huge colossal failure of thinking straight, thinking clear.

As Kronecker noted that Naturals were made by God and all the rest by humanity. AP in correcting Old Math, found that All the True Numbers of Mathematics should be like the Naturals,-- made by God. And that is what the Decimal Grid Number System is all about-- for every number is created by Mathematical Induction.

And only the Decimal Grid Numbers can do a geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

Cover Picture: Again a repeat of a diagram that is the geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, by AP in year 2015. A geometry proof of FTC is the single most important proof in mathematics after the Ancient Greek proof of the Pythagorean theorem concerning right-triangles.

|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic science by Archimedes Plutonium The 169th book of Science for AP// Harmonic series of Oresme corrected and where the numerical value of 0.5MeV for monopole comes from// by Archimedes

<bbf7ccfa-aaf3-409b-b0d7-b481ae52dfc0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88658&group=sci.math#88658

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 12:07:36 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 20:07 UTC

On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 1:43:49 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> Even today the foolish math idiots of Wiles, Hales, Tao, Pipher, Ribet, Stillwell think in terms of Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

Yes, AP gave Wiles, Hales, Tao, Pipher, Ribet, Stillwell about 7 years to admit and acknowledge true math of slant cut is Oval and 2 OR 1=3 with AND as subtraction is totally unacceptable, and those mentioned did nothing but try to ignore. So they are now being written off and written out of mathematics history as con-artists of math, not mathematicians. No-one in any science-- can ignore the truth of that science.

> So, what AP is going to do with his new book of Mathematics Consistency, is place it in the section of Logic. For Old Math was one huge colossal failure of thinking straight, thinking clear.
>
> As Kronecker noted that Naturals were made by God and all the rest by humanity. AP in correcting Old Math, found that All the True Numbers of Mathematics should be like the Naturals,-- made by God. And that is what the Decimal Grid Number System is all about-- for every number is created by Mathematical Induction.
>
> And only the Decimal Grid Numbers can do a geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
>

> Cover Picture: Again a repeat of a diagram that is the geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, by AP in year 2015. A geometry proof of FTC is the single most important proof in mathematics after the Ancient Greek proof of the Pythagorean theorem concerning right-triangles.

> | /
> | /
> |/______ x
>
> More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci..physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.
>
> In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.
>
> I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.
>
> There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.
>
> Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
> Archimedes Plutonium

Re: AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic science by Archimedes Plutonium The 169th book of Science for AP// Harmonic series of Oresme corrected and where the numerical value of 0.5MeV for monopole comes from// by Archimedes

<32547c15-7a2a-4183-8a26-33916c568c30n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88746&group=sci.math#88746

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 12:02:34 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:02 UTC

Most students of mathematics who have not yet had their logical brain destroyed by a Old Math professor can read the below and figure out the silly mistake Oresme made-- for what Oresme did in his fake proof was allow the "terms of the harmonic series to be unbounded, while stifling the terms in the Truly Infinite Standard Series of Measure of 1+1+1+...... You see, the crux of Oresme's con art fakery is that he allows 1+1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 +........ He allows that series to have far far far more terms than he allows 1+1+1+1+..... to have terms. And thus, a con-art fake is born into mathematics and math education as mindless math professors bought into that magician trick of fakery. Which reminds me of the con-art fake in 1973. This is where Geller claimed to bend spoons from this brain waves. And Johnny Carson was himself a magician and invited Geller spoon bending on his show but knowing what the deception and fakery was of Geller, and throughout the show Geller was unable to perform his magic trick act.

But in the case of Oresme, the delusion or optical illusion is quite plain to see-- Oresme allows more terms for his fractions of Harmonic series than he allows for integer terms of 1 for infinity. Oresme's mistake and all the Old Math Professors after Oresme is their Dis-Comparison, they compare more terms for 1/2, 1/3,.... than they compare with 1,1,....

It is sad and silly that Old Math was full of con-art magic tricks than ever the truth of mathematics.

And it is sad and silly that math was hoodwinked, yet no physicist was hoodwinked by spoon bending. At least, spoon bending was never taught in physics classrooms.

Posted yesterday 18Jan2022:
While watching the Usenet newsgroup of sci.math, a group I have followed ever since late 1993, I saw a post about Oresme's so called proof that the Harmonic Series diverges to infinity. The Harmonic series is 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + 1/5 + . . . + 1/n.....

Now most people when they come upon this series and its so called or alleged proof of divergence by Oresme in 1350, when they come upon this information for the first time in their studies, are usually set aghast in bewilderment, that the summation of ever tinier fractions when added up, is going to exceed beyond infinity itself. It is like in physics where some charlatan is entertaining us with a gadget that puts out more energy than put into the gadget.

But then no-one from Leibniz and Newton onwards to AP had a good mind of logical reasoning to put a stop to this nonsense of Harmonic series diverging to infinity.

In the case of Oresme, his so called proof is an error of logical reasoning for he reasoned that

1 + (1/2) + (1/4 + 1/4) + (1/8 + 1/8 + 1/8 + 1/8) +....

can be converted to this

1 + 1/2 + 1/2 + 1/2 +1/2 +.... where Oresme concluded that goes to infinity..

Can the reader spot the horrible mistake Oresme and all mathematicians after Oresme made in that argument and its conclusion?

It is a delightful and lovely mistake that a person with Logical brains should find it easy to uncover.

So Oresme argued that he could rearrange the terms in the series and by rearranging that he could generate a sum of all terms after 1 be that of 1/2 (or, even greater than 1/2, but Oresme was satisfied with just using 1/2. For example in rearranging you add 1/3 with 1/4, but Oresme was satisfied with just 1/4+1/4. Same goes for (1/8+1/8+1/8+1/8) where Oresme could have used (1/5+1/6+1/7+1/8). But Oresme was satisfied with just all being 1/8. And with Oresme's poor understanding of what Infinity means-- for the truth of the matter, infinity has a borderline, but no-one in mathematics realized that infinity has a borderline until AP discovered the infinity borderline using Huygens tractrix. If you define infinity as a borderline of 1*10^604 then you have the truth of the Harmonic series. That the addition of fractions is far far less than 1*10^604, for there are only 1*10^604 terms in every series. And since the only number with value equal to 1 is the first term in the Harmonic series and all the other terms are far far less than 1 especially 1/(10^604). Means the Harmonic series converges to a finite number somewhere between 1 and 1*10^604.

This is the problem in mathematics education, in that earning a degree in mathematics to become a professor of mathematics requires no courses or training in formal logic. Logic is the science that helps you think straight and think clear. But in modern day education, a mathematics major in schools is not required to take logic. And thus, in the opinion of AP, most math professors are zombies in logical thought. And not a ghost of a chance that mathematicians from Leibniz and Newton to AP would get the correct understanding of the Harmonic series.

Re: AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic science by Archimedes Plutonium The 169th book of Science for AP// Harmonic series of Oresme corrected and where the numerical value of 0.5MeV for monopole comes from// by Archimedes

<da376602-baed-4b2f-92d8-680d945c543cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88841&group=sci.math#88841

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:08:03 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 21:08 UTC

First let me remark, that it is a blessing to write so many books of science for one just feeds off the other once you write 169 books of science. For example, just recently I wrote the book that dispels the myth that the cheetah was the fastest land animal on Earth, by proving the racehorse is the fastest land animal on Earth. You are never going to get a cheetah to run what Secretariat ran the 2.4km in 1.59 minutes, and that is with a weight of a jockey on Secretariat's back, not included in that ultimate speed of a racehorse compared to cheetah.

Anyway this book of 169th on science is about Consistency in Mathematics and one item of consistency is the fallacy of Old Math with their dimensions exceeding 3rd. For in truth, the 3rd dimension is the last and final dimension. And the easy Proof of Consistency is that of Volume, for if you had 4th or higher dimension, then your formula of Volume cannot be V= LWH, but must have an additional term beyond length, width, height. In other words, 4th dimension causes Volume to be wrong as LWH.

But, today, I have another stunning proof other than using volume but using calculus of Speed and Acceleration, just like the racehorse Secretariat. By the way I read some more on Secretariat and some people say he had 4 times the heart that a average racehorse has and another web site saying he had 2X the heart size. I have no way of untangling which is the more accurate.

So, now, it is indubitable that Speed equals meter/second and that acceleration equals meters/seconds^2.

If you look at the cover picture of my book on racehorses you see that Secretariat had the largest angle of a stride at 110degrees.

So in physics we can say that Speed is Stride divided by Time.

In physics we can say that in running we have a concept of 1/second^2 as a internal electric motor of the speed at which you through your forleg out and your hindleg pushing forward. So that 1/second^2 is a motor rotor.

I wrote another book explaining Angular Momentum and another book explaining what is 3rd Dimensional Calculus.

Here is where I can tie in all those books of science in explaining that 3rd Dimension has to be the last and final dimension of science or math.

To say that there is a 4th dimension would be saying there is something beyond acceleration. That there is more math beyond acceleration.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic science by Archimedes Plutonium The 169th book of Science for AP// Harmonic series of Oresme corrected and where the numerical value of 0.5MeV for monopole comes from// by Archimedes

<16b5ae61-03dc-4770-92de-024d6b8f782dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88845&group=sci.math#88845

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:33:47 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 21:33 UTC

So what we have here is extremely fascinating and extremely important, because we all can see the derivative in 2 dimensional calculus is dy/dx.

And here is an opportunity for the first time to see Derivative in 3rd dimension where the motor rotor of a 1/second^2 is involved with the dy/dx of 2nd dimension. The motor rotor of a Distance/ motor rotor is acceleration.

So we see the 2nd dimension calculus of purely dy/dx.

But now we can see the 3rd dimension calculus-- acceleration --- as the dy/motor rotor.

In one of my books I explain 3rd dimensional calculus as being in fact the Faraday Law. But now, today, I can tie into that with acceleration is dy/motor rotor.

And the way we see or view this is our own running or the running of Secretariat. The dy for Secretariat is his 110degree forleg to hindleg-- the stride in the run. But now we have a 1/seconds^2 and that is what is called by me the motor rotor. Do we have a fast 1/sec^2 a fast motor rotor or do we have a slow motor rotor.

I myself as a runner knows I have a very fast motor rotor, the energy I can burst forth with throwing my legs out on a run. However, I lack a huge stride. If I had a huge stride along with my motor rotor, I would have in my youth probably won a Olympic medal in racing. But because I have a short stride, means I was never Olympic material.

So in running, there are two dynamics at play, there is the stride-- how far apart can you throw your front leg to hind leg, and Secretariat was champion of that with 110 degrees separation. But the other dynamic is how fast that internal motor of the runner is going, how fast or rpm's or motor rotor is the runner producing. And in Secretariat with his heart so much larger than the average race horse could have a high high rpm. And that is the reason Secretariat won the triple crown in his last of 3 races beating the field by 31 lengths. When you put a racehorse with a 110 degree stride and a motor rotor of Secretariat, he is going to win by 31 lengths.

And the point in all of this, is that just like Volume is all consuming of a measure of Space. So is Acceleration all consuming of calculus Derivative in 3rd dimension. There cannot be a 4th dimension for it destroys geometry.. Which in proofs of Math Consistency, means geometry has contradictions if inconsistent. A 4th dimension causes geometry to be inconsistent.

Re: AP's 169th science book// Mathematics Consistency// Logic science by Archimedes Plutonium The 169th book of Science for AP// Harmonic series of Oresme corrected and where the numerical value of 0.5MeV for monopole comes from// by Archimedes

<a6e0d90c-b28c-4636-ab56-4ac0a7dc83cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88846&group=sci.math#88846

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:35:16 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 21:35 UTC

[...]

<902c4eea-68be-4890-b8fe-2bed81ee8efdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88867&group=sci.math#88867

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 17:10:14 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 01:10 UTC

Physics had a concept for 1/seconds and called it frequency and called it rpm revolutions per minute (or seconds).

But physics had no concept for 1/seconds^2.

Sure, 1/sec^2 is the derivative of 1/sec, but physics had no developed concept for 1/sec^2 and no term for it.

So let me name 1/seconds^2 as being motor-rotor. The motor-rotor is the rate of change of 1/sec. This rate of change is 1/seconds times 1/seconds equals 1/seconds^2. Since rpm is in minutes we include 60 seconds in a minute and so the Motor-Rotor is rpm times rpm, also new to physics.

In Running whether human or racehorse there are two components, the stride is 1st component and the motor-rotor is the 2nd component. The stride is throwing your legs forward. The motor-rotor is a measure of the body to keep on throwing the legs forward. The fastest runners have a large stride and have a fast rotation of motor, some would call this the pace. So that if you as a runner can throw your legs 2 times against another runner with the same stride who throws his legs once to your 2 times, then your legs are faster than the other runner for you will have covered 2 times the distance.

There are four kinds of runners:
1) short stride and slow motor-rotor
2) long stride but slow motor-rotor
3) short stride and fast motor-rotor
4) long stride and fast motor-rotor

Someone running in place is short stride and fast motor-rotor. Olympic champions want as long a stride as possible hooked up to a fastest possible motor-rotor.