"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum." -- Arthur C. Clarke

tech / sci.electronics.design / Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

SubjectAuthor
* Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!Flyguy
+* Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!bitrex
|`* Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!Flyguy
| `* Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!Anthony William Sloman
|  `* Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!Flyguy
|   `* Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!Anthony William Sloman
|    `* Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!Flyguy
|     `- Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!Anthony William Sloman
`* Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!legg
 `- Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

1
Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

<ed552ebe-93df-4970-9131-326c625eeb01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89003&group=sci.electronics.design#89003

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:57:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 04:57 UTC

How soon the libtards forget...
Then:
https://www.trucknews.com/transportation/its-cool-to-be-a-trucker-now/1003138395/
Now:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/justin-trudeau-covid-canada-convoy-b2004245.html

Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

<8l3KJ.44676$2W.6449@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89007&group=sci.electronics.design#89007

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: use...@example.net (bitrex)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 00:14:44 -0500
 by: bitrex - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 05:14 UTC

On 1/31/2022 11:57 PM, Flyguy wrote:
> How soon the libtards forget...
> Then:
> https://www.trucknews.com/transportation/its-cool-to-be-a-trucker-now/1003138395/

"Canadian Prime Minister blasted a convoy of truckers protesting vaccine
mandates as showing “disrespect to science” and championing 'hate, abuse
and racism' hours after announcing he had tested positive for Covid-19."

Flying swastikas to "support truckers" isn't very cool:

<https://i.redd.it/loo823w8gqe81.jpg>

Like every anti-vaxxer meet-up it degenerated into a motley hodgepodge
of whackjobs; it's obvious he wasn't talking about every truck driver on
the planet, or even in Canada for that matter.

> Now:
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/justin-trudeau-covid-canada-convoy-b2004245.html

"Recent studies have suggested that millennials, who are defined as
those born between 1980 and 2000, have no interest in a longhaul
trucking career."

'Course not, it's grueling long hours of low average pay dreaming for
the day you'll get to be a big-time owner operator making real money,
which may never come.

Meanwhile the average inflation-adjusted wage of all truck drivers in
the US fell 50% from 1982 to 2022.

Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

<6eafe823-1072-480f-a445-73327b43fba0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89013&group=sci.electronics.design#89013

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 22:44:00 -0800 (PST)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 06:44 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 9:14:51 PM UTC-8, bitrex wrote:
> On 1/31/2022 11:57 PM, Flyguy wrote:
> > How soon the libtards forget...
> > Then:
> > https://www.trucknews.com/transportation/its-cool-to-be-a-trucker-now/1003138395/
> "Canadian Prime Minister blasted a convoy of truckers protesting vaccine
> mandates as showing “disrespect to science” and championing 'hate, abuse
> and racism' hours after announcing he had tested positive for Covid-19."
>
> Flying swastikas to "support truckers" isn't very cool:

And WHO flew the swastika? Was the person even a truck driver? What does one idiot have to do with thousands??

> <https://i.redd.it/loo823w8gqe81.jpg>
>
> Like every anti-vaxxer meet-up it degenerated into a motley hodgepodge
> of whackjobs; it's obvious he wasn't talking about every truck driver on
> the planet, or even in Canada for that matter.

Who said they were "anti-vaxxers?" What the ARE are anti-mandaters.

> > Now:
> > https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/justin-trudeau-covid-canada-convoy-b2004245.html
>

> "Recent studies have suggested that millennials, who are defined as
> those born between 1980 and 2000, have no interest in a longhaul
> trucking career."
And the point is...

> 'Course not, it's grueling long hours of low average pay dreaming for
> the day you'll get to be a big-time owner operator making real money,
> which may never come.
>
> Meanwhile the average inflation-adjusted wage of all truck drivers in
> the US fell 50% from 1982 to 2022.

Really? They earn well above the median US salary - and WITHOUT the expense of a college degree.
https://www.indeed.com/career/long-haul-driver/salaries

And, WTF does ANY of that have to do with that asshole Trudeau?

Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

<8af7fdfb-28f1-42d0-a795-179a8befcec5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89226&group=sci.electronics.design#89226

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 19:39:45 -0800 (PST)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 03:39 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 5:44:03 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 9:14:51 PM UTC-8, bitrex wrote:
> > On 1/31/2022 11:57 PM, Flyguy wrote:
> > > How soon the libtards forget...
> > > Then:
> > > https://www.trucknews.com/transportation/its-cool-to-be-a-trucker-now/1003138395/
> > "Canadian Prime Minister blasted a convoy of truckers protesting vaccine
> > mandates as showing “disrespect to science” and championing 'hate, abuse
> > and racism' hours after announcing he had tested positive for Covid-19."
> >
> > Flying swastikas to "support truckers" isn't very cool:
>
> And WHO flew the swastika? Was the person even a truck driver? What does one idiot have to do with thousands??

A question we ask ourselves whenever you post stuff here.
> > <https://i.redd.it/loo823w8gqe81.jpg>
> >
> > Like every anti-vaxxer meet-up it degenerated into a motley hodgepodge
> > of whackjobs; it's obvious he wasn't talking about every truck driver on
> > the planet, or even in Canada for that matter.
>
> Who said they were "anti-vaxxers?" What the ARE are anti-mandaters.

Which is to say they not only don't want to get vaccinated themselves, but want other people to be free to be equally irresponsible.

> > > Now:
> > > https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/justin-trudeau-covid-canada-convoy-b2004245.html
> >
> > "Recent studies have suggested that millennials, who are defined as
> > those born between 1980 and 2000, have no interest in a longhaul
> > trucking career."
>
> And the point is...
> >
> > 'Course not, it's grueling long hours of low average pay dreaming for
> > the day you'll get to be a big-time owner operator making real money,
> > which may never come.
> >
> > Meanwhile the average inflation-adjusted wage of all truck drivers in
> > the US fell 50% from 1982 to 2022.
>
> Really? They earn well above the median US salary - and WITHOUT the expense of a college degree.
> https://www.indeed.com/career/long-haul-driver/salaries
>
> And, WTF does ANY of that have to do with that asshole Trudeau?

You'll never know. In the same way that you will never find out that Justin Trudeau isn't any kind of arsehole or that Joe Biden isn't senile.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

<qi0ovgpmfp5bq3v2itjn40pag2qqncbbp8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89266&group=sci.electronics.design#89266

From: leg...@nospam.magma.ca (legg)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 11:28:29 -0500
 by: legg - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:28 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:57:39 -0800 (PST), Flyguy
<soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote:

>How soon the libtards forget...
>Then:
>https://www.trucknews.com/transportation/its-cool-to-be-a-trucker-now/1003138395/
>Now:
>https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/justin-trudeau-covid-canada-convoy-b2004245.html

Demonstrations draw crazies like flies to shit.

RL

Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

<00c7b4c9-f8b1-41ae-b86e-72ad0eb9bbd5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89276&group=sci.electronics.design#89276

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 13:37:57 -0800 (PST)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 21:37 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:39:49 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 5:44:03 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> > > "Canadian Prime Minister blasted a convoy of truckers protesting vaccine
> > > mandates as showing “disrespect to science” and championing 'hate, abuse
> > > and racism' hours after announcing he had tested positive for Covid-19."
> > >
> > > Flying swastikas to "support truckers" isn't very cool:
> >
> > And WHO flew the swastika? Was the person even a truck driver? What does one idiot have to do with thousands??
> A question we ask ourselves whenever you post stuff here.
> > > <https://i.redd.it/loo823w8gqe81.jpg>
> > >
> > > Like every anti-vaxxer meet-up it degenerated into a motley hodgepodge
> > > of whackjobs; it's obvious he wasn't talking about every truck driver on
> > > the planet, or even in Canada for that matter.
> >
> > Who said they were "anti-vaxxers?" What the ARE are anti-mandaters.
> Which is to say they not only don't want to get vaccinated themselves, but want other people to be free to be equally irresponsible.
> > >
> > > "Recent studies have suggested that millennials, who are defined as
> > > those born between 1980 and 2000, have no interest in a longhaul
> > > trucking career."
> >
> > And the point is...
> > >
> > > 'Course not, it's grueling long hours of low average pay dreaming for
> > > the day you'll get to be a big-time owner operator making real money,
> > > which may never come.
> > >
> > > Meanwhile the average inflation-adjusted wage of all truck drivers in
> > > the US fell 50% from 1982 to 2022.
> >
> > Really? They earn well above the median US salary - and WITHOUT the expense of a college degree.
> > https://www.indeed.com/career/long-haul-driver/salaries
> >
> > And, WTF does ANY of that have to do with that asshole Trudeau?
> You'll never know. In the same way that you will never find out that Justin Trudeau isn't any kind of arsehole or that Joe Biden isn't senile.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Translation: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

<sthkqd$5vm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89279&group=sci.electronics.design#89279

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 22:26:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 22:26 UTC

legg <legg@nospam.magma.ca> wrote in

> On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:57:39 -0800 (PST), FlyShit
> <soreass2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>How soon the libtards forget...
>>Then:
>>https://www.trucknews.com/transportation/its-cool-to-be-a-trucker-n
>>ow/1003138395/ Now:
>>https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/justin-trudeau-co
>>vid-canada-convoy-b2004245.html
>
> Demonstrations draw crazies like flies to shit.

A wholly valid characterization. Crazy FlyTurd likely did not get
it, however, even though he does it, and that was the precise live
example target of your post.

+1

Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

<ba08d8d4-b01f-4ac7-861d-a2912756fdfbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89286&group=sci.electronics.design#89286

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 17:37:39 -0800 (PST)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 01:37 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 8:38:00 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:39:49 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > And WHO flew the swastika? Was the person even a truck driver? What does one idiot have to do with thousands??
> > A question we ask ourselves whenever you post stuff here.

> > > Who said they were "anti-vaxxers?" What the ARE are anti-mandaters.
> >
> > Which is to say they not only don't want to get vaccinated themselves, but want other people to be free to be equally irresponsible.

> > > And the point is...

> > > Really? They earn well above the median US salary - and WITHOUT the expense of a college degree.
> > > https://www.indeed.com/career/long-haul-driver/salaries
> > >
> > > And, WTF does ANY of that have to do with that asshole Trudeau?
> >
> > You'll never know. In the same way that you will never find out that Justin Trudeau isn't any kind of arsehole or that Joe Biden isn't senile.
>
> Translation: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Flyguy seems to think that sticking the word "translation" in front of his reiteration of his assertion of ignorance is worth the trouble.

He's too dumb to process what has been said, and imagines that converting his sense of being baffled into a reiteration of his original assertion is some kind of translation. You have to have understood what was being said before you can post anything that qualifies as a translation.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

<2aa41d5f-56df-49d4-98aa-01a341172c87n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89294&group=sci.electronics.design#89294

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 19:44:01 -0800 (PST)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 03:44 UTC

On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:37:43 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 8:38:00 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

> > > A question we ask ourselves whenever you post stuff here.

> > > Which is to say they not only don't want to get vaccinated themselves, but want other people to be free to be equally irresponsible.

> > > You'll never know. In the same way that you will never find out that Justin Trudeau isn't any kind of arsehole or that Joe Biden isn't senile.
> >
> > Translation: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
>
> Flyguy seems to think that sticking the word "translation" in front of his reiteration of his assertion of ignorance is worth the trouble.
>
> He's too dumb to process what has been said, and imagines that converting his sense of being baffled into a reiteration of his original assertion is some kind of translation. You have to have understood what was being said before you can post anything that qualifies as a translation.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Translation: SNIPPERMAN can't think of an intelligent reply.

Re: Trudeau used to praise truckers, now he calls them RACISTS!

<908e6317-3919-4027-baf5-fe4d8432b23bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89295&group=sci.electronics.design#89295

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 19:50:33 -0800 (PST)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 03:50 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 2:44:05 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:37:43 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > Translation: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
> >
> > Flyguy seems to think that sticking the word "translation" in front of his reiteration of his assertion of ignorance is worth the trouble.
> >
> > He's too dumb to process what has been said, and imagines that converting his sense of being baffled into a reiteration of his original assertion is some kind of translation. You have to have understood what was being said before you can post anything that qualifies as a translation.
>
> Translation: Sloman can't think of an intelligent reply.

It was a fairly intelligent response, so Flyguy couldn't make any sense of it. No surprise there.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney