19 May, 2024: Line wrapping has been changed to be more consistent with Usenet standards.

tech / sci.physics / IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

SubjectAuthor
o IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond

1
IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<887103da-385f-4302-ae13-d4153d42fbf4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=891&group=sci.physics#891

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 05:00:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 12:00 UTC

[George E Hammond MS Physics]
June 6, 2023
..
IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
..
Look, Gil: –
..
A CAMERA can take a picture of the universe.
..
That is a picture of the OBJECTIVE UNIVERSE
..
But a PERSON with a LENS in his EYEBALL
looks at the same Universe and a picture of it
is recorded by the photo receptors in his retina
and converted to a VISUAL PICTURE in his brain.
..
That is a picture of the SUBJECTIVE UNIVERSE
..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL – THE 2 PICTURES SHOULD
BE IDENTICAL.
............. BUT IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE NOT !!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
..
WHY NOT – IS THE QUESTION ?
..
The important effect being analyzed here –
is the effect of the AGE of the human observer !
..
If a 6 month old toddler on the floor looks up at the bottom
of a kitchen table while an 18-year-old adult standing nearby
lookis down at the top of the table – – the table APPEARS
4 TIMES AS LARGE to the toddler than it does to the adult !!!
..
THE SAME GOES FOR THE SPEED OF THINGS
..
The cat running across the kitchen floor looks to the toddler
like it is moving 4 TIMES AS FAST as it does to the adult !
...... All of this simply because the adult is 4 times larger,
and his mental speed is 4 times faster, then the toddler !
..
THEREFORE – I say that as we grow up for the first 20 years
of our life – the world gets approximately 5% SMALLER and
5% SLOWER, every year up until age 20 or thereabouts!
..
IOW The Universe itself appears to CONTRACT and
SLOW DOWN for the first 20 years of our lives.
I say this is a RELATIVISTIC EFFECT !
..
Now FRIEDMANN the Russian mathematician told EINSTEIN
that the "expansion of the universe" could be described by
simply multiplying the "spatial" part of his Relativistic
space-time metric – by and "expansion factor", a=a(t)
thus: –
..
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = FRIEDMANN (FLRW) METRIC
|o o a² o. |
|o o o..-1.|
..
And Einstein agreed – and the FLRW metric rules all of
Astrophysics to this day !.
..
Now Gil – pay attention here – all I'm saying is that the
"contraction and slowing down" of the World (Universe)
we have described above can be written down by
simply COPYING FRIEDMANN: – and we get: –
..
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE (HAMMOND) METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
..
NOW I DON'T THINK THAT'S DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND
EVEN FOR NEOPHYTE RELATIVITY STUDENTS
..
But then you ask – WHY IS IT CALLED THE GOD METRIC ?.
..
AND THE ANSWER IS THIS: –
..
NO ONE EVER ACHIEVES FULL GROWTH, in fact according to
WHO, UNESCO, etc. the WORLD AVERAGE FOR ADULTS
is around 85% of full growth! In 3rd world countries 30 and 40%
growth stunting is not uncommon! So the world average for
adults is around 85%.
..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
And since 1/.85=1.18, we see that the AVERAGE WORLD ADULT
is actually walking around seeing a world (or Universe) that
APPEARS 18% LARGER AND FASTER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS !!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
..
And I'm here to tell you that this UNNERVING CIRCUMSTANCE
was first noticed many thousands of years ago and has been
called "GOD" for thousands of years !.

Okay Gil – if you're as smart as you say you are (and I'll give you
you the benefit of the doubt – you will immediately see, that
clearly, this is the long sought for, worlds first,
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD (acronym= SPOG)!
..
Looking forward to your early reply
..
George Hammond

tech / sci.physics / IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?