You may call me by my name, Wirth, or by my value, Worth. -- Nicklaus Wirth

tech / sci.math / Kibo says psychoceramic Dr.Panchanathan, Miguel Cardona, Cindy Marten, William J.Burns with their ellipse conic section when it is a oval, their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus

SubjectAuthor
* Kibo says psychoceramic Dr.Panchanathan, Miguel Cardona, CindyArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Kibo says psychoceramic Dr.Panchanathan, Miguel Cardona, CindyArchimedes Plutonium
 +* Re: Kibo says psychoceramic Dr.Panchanathan, Miguel Cardona, CindyArchimedes Plutonium
 |`- Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
 `- Re: Archimedes "village idiot" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney

1
Kibo says psychoceramic Dr.Panchanathan, Miguel Cardona, Cindy Marten, William J.Burns with their ellipse conic section when it is a oval, their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus

<7019a58f-61dc-472a-afd9-40ff49479b6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89206&group=sci.math#89206

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 13:12:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Kibo says psychoceramic Dr.Panchanathan, Miguel Cardona, Cindy
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:12 UTC

Kibo says psychoceramic Dr.Panchanathan, Miguel Cardona, Cindy Marten, William J.Burns with their ellipse conic section when it is a oval, their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus

On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 2:47:08 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
"psychoceramic" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS:
> is
> offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
> will corrupt the minds of your children!

> Kibo Parry M feelings on NSF Dr.Panchanathan, Miguel Cardona, Cindy Marten dept of Educ..Kibo you going to stalk them for 30 years like you stalked AP???
>
> On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 10:53:06 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >"psychoceramic" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> >of Math and Physics "Kim Jong Un's stooge"
> > fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry Moron blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Here is evidence that Kibo Parry Moron, the 29 year nonstop stalker is paid about $100 per stalker post--nice to have a sit down arse job of attacking people and being paid for it.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

So is Kibo Parry Moron paid twice for stalking everyday on sci.math and sci..physics. Paid by NSF and then paid by CIA??

> [...]
> by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM
>

> Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
> by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM
>

> Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
> by Michael Moroney May 29, 2021, 9:02:21 AM
>

> Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
> by Michael Moroney Oct 28, 2017, 11:55:50 PM
>
> Re: the most stupid poster of logic in sci.math for decade-- Dan Christensen, that insane Canadian stalker
> by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM
>

> Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
> By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021
>

> > > Kibo Parry M. on John Stillwell and Thomas Hales who fail to
> > acknowledge slant cut in conic section is Oval, never an ellipse,
> > You missed the ellipse-is-a-conic-section proof AGAIN????? How dumb can
> > you be! Anyway, here you go!
> >

> > Some preliminaries:
> >
> > Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
> > in the proof:
> >
> > ^ x
> > |
> > -+- <= x=h
> > .' | `.
> > . | .
> > | | |
> > ' | '
> > `. | .'
> > y <----------+ <= x=0
> >
> > Cone (side view):
> > .
> > /|\
> > / | \
> > /b | \
> > /---+---' <= x = h
> > / |' \
> > / ' | \
> > / ' | \
> > x = 0 => '-------+-------\
> > / a | \
> >
> > Proof:
> >
> > r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence
> >
> > y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.
> >
> > Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse
> >
> > qed
> >

> Kibo cannot even do percentages correctly and above the moron tries out on geometry. With his 938 is 12% short of 945.
>
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass

Re: Kibo says psychoceramic Dr.Panchanathan, Miguel Cardona, Cindy Marten, William J.Burns with their ellipse conic section when it is a oval, their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus

<77e3d102-4e49-4f15-81b5-e61ed17af133n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89215&group=sci.math#89215

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 15:52:57 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 23:52 UTC

Sad that govt administrators pay for a sickfuck Kibo Parry Moron to censor stalk sci.math & sci.physics for 29 years nonstop

Re: Kibo says psychoceramic Dr.Panchanathan, Miguel Cardona, Cindy Marten, William J.Burns with their ellipse conic section when it is a oval, their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction and never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus

<8b8d9e50-b8da-4a9a-b872-a4551fd61afen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89225&group=sci.math#89225

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:27:28 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 02:27 UTC

AP requires Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Jill Pipher, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Ken Ribet to go to their affiliated University student newspaper and publish the fact that he/she is sorry for having taught boneheaded geometry of mathematics with the slant cut in single cone being a ellipse, when it never was a ellipse, it was a Oval for pity sake. Publish the fact that you now see the light of day that a single cone has but 1 axis of symmetry and so the slant cut is obviously a Oval. Only a 2 axes of symmetry like a cylinder or two cones configured <> can deliver a ellipse from slant cut. Atone for your horrible teaching education of the past, of nothing but memorized b.s. and not true mathematics.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

Re: Archimedes "village idiot" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ssnq6p$1jtp$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89230&group=sci.math#89230

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "village idiot" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:18:50 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 03:18 UTC

🧛🏻‍♂️ of Math and 👻 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> Sad that govt administrators pay for a sickfuck Kibo Parry Moron to censor stalk sci.math & sci.physics for 29 years nonstop

Sad that you are so delusional that you can't tell the difference
between reality and what your addled brain thinks up.

Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<ssnqg7$gj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89231&group=sci.math#89231

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:23:51 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 03:23 UTC

🧛🏻‍♂️ of Math and 👻 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> AP requires Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Jill Pipher, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Ken Ribet to go to their affiliated University student newspaper and

And what makes you believe that you can "require" any of them to do
anything you say? Are you having another LSD flashback where you
hallucinate that you're a policeman, their boss or something like that?