"Just Say No." - Nancy Reagan "No." - Ronald Reagan

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

SubjectAuthor
* OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesFlyguy
`* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
 `* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesFlyguy
  +* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremesbitrex
  |`* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesFlyguy
  | `* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesAnthony William Sloman
  |  `* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesFlyguy
  |   `* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesAnthony William Sloman
  |    `* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesFlyguy
  |     `* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesAnthony William Sloman
  |      `* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesFlyguy
  |       +- Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
  |       `* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesAnthony William Sloman
  |        `* Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesFlyguy
  |         `- Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesAnthony William Sloman
  +- Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesAnthony William Sloman
  `- Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to SupremesDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

1
OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<098a84f0-4238-4b1f-92d7-1159883c9262n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88933&group=sci.electronics.design#88933

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 09:20:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:20 UTC

And that is just part of the bad news for the demented fool: 69% disapprove of his handling of inflation (the other 31% are in hibernation). There is basically no good news in this survey for the old codger:
https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/president-biden-continues-lose-ground-american-public

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<st9b1o$1hi$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88943&group=sci.electronics.design#88943

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 18:50:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 18:50 UTC

FlyTurd <soreass2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in

snipped retarded FlyTurd ShitSpew.

It is a 6 3 SCOTUS. So ANY choice he makes, regardless of race or any
other factor, is his choice and better for the nation.

Pretty much decidedly makes you the demented fool, chump.

Essentially you are just as much of a fucking retarded know nothing
twerp regarding politics as you were when you failed to vet a proven
criminal and believed his bullshit lies.

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<4f7f4b63-3692-44f4-8bb3-219db4f078f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88954&group=sci.electronics.design#88954

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:36:42 -0800 (PST)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 21:36 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 10:50:42 AM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> FlyTurd <soreass...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> snipped retarded FlyTurd ShitSpew.
>
> It is a 6 3 SCOTUS. So ANY choice he makes, regardless of race or any
> other factor, is his choice and better for the nation.
>
> Pretty much decidedly makes you the demented fool, chump.
>
> Essentially you are just as much of a fucking retarded know nothing
> twerp regarding politics as you were when you failed to vet a proven
> criminal and believed his bullshit lies.

Hey fool, your language is on a par with your intelligence: in the GUTTER! As the poll CLEARLY shows, the American people think that this is criteria is racist, which it obviously is to even to the uninformed. This has NOTHING to do with the current makeup of the Court, NOTHING! To say otherwise is admitting that you are a total idiot. The only person who is demented here is Lyin' Biden.

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<BCZJJ.25293$tW.17179@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88956&group=sci.electronics.design#88956

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: use...@example.net (bitrex)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:43:45 -0500
 by: bitrex - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 22:43 UTC

On 1/31/2022 4:36 PM, Flyguy wrote:
> On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 10:50:42 AM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>> FlyTurd <soreass...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>
>> snipped retarded FlyTurd ShitSpew.
>>
>> It is a 6 3 SCOTUS. So ANY choice he makes, regardless of race or any
>> other factor, is his choice and better for the nation.
>>
>> Pretty much decidedly makes you the demented fool, chump.
>>
>> Essentially you are just as much of a fucking retarded know nothing
>> twerp regarding politics as you were when you failed to vet a proven
>> criminal and believed his bullshit lies.
>
> Hey fool, your language is on a par with your intelligence: in the GUTTER! As the poll CLEARLY shows, the American people think that this is criteria is racist, which it obviously is to even to the uninformed. This has NOTHING to do with the current makeup of the Court, NOTHING! To say otherwise is admitting that you are a total idiot. The only person who is demented here is Lyin' Biden.

Flyguy notices that the Federal government is racist, in 2022

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<c8cf76b5-a333-412c-acf2-de306b98ba39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88991&group=sci.electronics.design#88991

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 19:42:25 -0800 (PST)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 03:42 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 2:43:52 PM UTC-8, bitrex wrote:
> On 1/31/2022 4:36 PM, Flyguy wrote:
> > On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 10:50:42 AM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> >> FlyTurd <soreass...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >>
> >> snipped retarded FlyTurd ShitSpew.
> >>
> >> It is a 6 3 SCOTUS. So ANY choice he makes, regardless of race or any
> >> other factor, is his choice and better for the nation.
> >>
> >> Pretty much decidedly makes you the demented fool, chump.
> >>
> >> Essentially you are just as much of a fucking retarded know nothing
> >> twerp regarding politics as you were when you failed to vet a proven
> >> criminal and believed his bullshit lies.
> >
> > Hey fool, your language is on a par with your intelligence: in the GUTTER! As the poll CLEARLY shows, the American people think that this is criteria is racist, which it obviously is to even to the uninformed. This has NOTHING to do with the current makeup of the Court, NOTHING! To say otherwise is admitting that you are a total idiot. The only person who is demented here is Lyin' Biden.
> Flyguy notices that the Federal government is racist, in 2022

If by the "Federal government" you mean Lyin' Biden, then a RESOUNDING YES he is as racist as they come. He even eulogized a KKK organizer, an “exalted cyclops”.

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<57eca806-d762-42d0-98b1-d18c4b6fad8cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88994&group=sci.electronics.design#88994

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:14:54 -0800 (PST)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 04:14 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 8:36:46 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 10:50:42 AM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> > FlyTurd <soreass...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:098a84f0-4238-4b1f...@googlegroups.com:
> >
> > <snipped retarded FlyTurd ShitSpew. ?>
> <snipped appropriate response>

> Hey fool, your language is on a par with your intelligence: in the GUTTER!

Or so Flyguy like to think, if we can dignify his visceral reactions as thought.

> As the poll CLEARLY shows, the American people think that this is criteria is racist, which it obviously is to even to the uninformed.

Flyguy always thinks that his "evidence" shows what he wants it to show.

> This has NOTHING to do with the current makeup of the Court, NOTHING!

Naming a new supreme justice always involves thinking about balancing it's political opinions. Or unbalancing them towards the right if you are a Republican. It shouldn't be this way, but there is quite a lot wrong with a lot of American political institutions, and the mechanism America uses to pick its Supreme Court Justices is one that anybody else has copied.

> To say otherwise is admitting that you are a total idiot. The only person who is demented here is Joe Biden.

Flyguy clearly is a demented idiot, and his ideas are reliably idiotic. He imagines that he can diagnose Jo Biden as demented on the basis that some Trump election propaganda made the claim (supported by a few carefully edited videos). Anybody with the professional qualifications to make the diagnosis wouldn't be allowed to do so without a long theraputic interview with the subject.

The last psychologist to diagnose a US president as having early stage dementia - Brian Butterworth - picked Reagan's incipient dementia when Reagan was campaigning for his second term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Butterworth

He wasn't a psychiatrist so he was allowed to do it. Curiously, he did it on the basis of the nature of Reagan's speech errors - everybody makes speech errors, but certain kinds of speech errors do suggest incipient dementia. They don't seem to do it reliably enough to makes Brain Butterworth's approach useful in clinical practice, but Brian did get lucky with Reagan.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<2f63e8d7-c3ee-425b-8112-dec4fa109a04n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88996&group=sci.electronics.design#88996

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:25:40 -0800 (PST)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 04:25 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 2:42:28 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 2:43:52 PM UTC-8, bitrex wrote:

> > > Hey fool, your language is on a par with your intelligence: in the GUTTER! As the poll CLEARLY shows, the American people think that this is criteria is racist, which it obviously is to even to the uninformed. This has NOTHING to do with the current makeup of the Court, NOTHING! To say otherwise is admitting that you are a total idiot. The only person who is demented here is Lyin' Biden.
> > Flyguy notices that the Federal government is racist, in 2022.
>
> If by the "Federal government" you mean Joe Biden, then a RESOUNDING YES he is as racist as they come.

Probably not. Trump takes some beating.

> He even eulogized a KKK organizer, an “exalted cyclops”.
But did he know that the guy was a KKK organiser when he eulogised him? He certainly won't have eulogised him on the basis that he was an "exalted cyclops".

Australia's current prime minister - Scott Morrison - tried to take Brian Houston, the head of his Hillsong Pentacostal church, along to his White House dinner with Donald Trump. The White House rejected him, presciently, as it turned out. He has now been charged with covering up his father sex crimes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/08/06/hillsong-megachurch-child-abuse/

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<6de5dcfb-ba83-4d7f-a301-b462e8ba16b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89006&group=sci.electronics.design#89006

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 21:14:31 -0800 (PST)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 05:14 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 8:25:44 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 2:42:28 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

> > > Flyguy notices that the Federal government is racist, in 2022.
> >
> > If by the "Federal government" you mean Lyin' Biden, then a RESOUNDING YES he is as racist as they come.
>
> Probably not. Trump takes some beating.

Hey SNIPPERMAN, you should read what you write - that DID NOT make any sense. Lyin' Biden proved he is a racist - multiple times. The SC proclamation is just the latest example.

> > He even eulogized a KKK organizer, an “exalted cyclops”..
> But did he know that the guy was a KKK organiser when he eulogised him? He certainly won't have eulogised him on the basis that he was an "exalted cyclops".

Why you eulogize someone you present yourself as KNOWING the individual, moron.

> Australia's current prime minister - Scott Morrison - tried to take Brian Houston, the head of his Hillsong Pentacostal church, along to his White House dinner with Donald Trump. The White House rejected him, presciently, as it turned out. He has now been charged with covering up his father sex crimes.
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/08/06/hillsong-megachurch-child-abuse/

Translation: "Trump is smarter than Lyin' Biden."

> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<e92daa81-b0f5-4db8-b1e2-baa544a56f13n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89014&group=sci.electronics.design#89014

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 22:47:40 -0800 (PST)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 06:47 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 4:14:34 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 8:25:44 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > If by the "Federal government" you mean Lyin' Biden, then a RESOUNDING YES he is as racist as they come.
> >
> > Probably not. Trump takes some beating.
> Hey SNIPPERMAN, you should read what you write - that DID NOT make any sense. Lyin' Biden proved he is a racist - multiple times. The SC proclamation is just the latest example.
> > > He even eulogized a KKK organizer, an “exalted cyclops”.
> > But did he know that the guy was a KKK organiser when he eulogised him? He certainly won't have eulogised him on the basis that he was an "exalted cyclops".
> Why you eulogize someone you present yourself as KNOWING the individual, moron.

Actually, you merely read a eulogy. Prominent politicians have speech writers to write the eulogy (if the relatives don't do it for them), and KKK organisers don't advertise this aspect of their activities.

> > Australia's current prime minister - Scott Morrison - tried to take Brian Houston, the head of his Hillsong Pentacostal church, along to his White House dinner with Donald Trump. The White House rejected him, presciently, as it turned out. He has now been charged with covering up his father sex crimes.
> >
> > https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/08/06/hillsong-megachurch-child-abuse/
>
> Translation: "Trump is smarter than Joe Biden."

The White House staff may well have been smarter than Scott Morrison. Trump won't have had clue about an Australian Pentacostal church, and neither would Joe Biden. Your "translation" is pure wishful thinking. I did know that the Hillsong Church existed - merely because it was on a route we walked from a flat we rented to a local restaurant. The town I grew up in was famous for having lots lunatic fringe Protestant churches, and we got to see some of their kids being forced to be silly about stuff at primary school. I later found out that the local incidence of unmarried mothers was rather high - because the couples involved weren't allowed to marry people from different churches. It didn't give me a high opinion of those churches.
--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<staocp$1vl4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89025&group=sci.electronics.design#89025

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 07:44:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 07:44 UTC

FlyTurd
soreass2morrow@yahoo.com
wrote in

> On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 10:50:42 AM UTC-8,
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>> FlyTurd <soreass...@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>
>> snipped retarded FlyTurd ShitSpew.
>>
>> It is a 6 3 SCOTUS. So ANY choice he makes, regardless of race or
>> any other factor, is his choice and better for the nation.
>>
>> Pretty much decidedly makes you the demented fool, chump.
>>
>> Essentially you are just as much of a fucking retarded know
>> nothing twerp regarding politics as you were when you failed to
>> vet a proven criminal and believed his bullshit lies.
>
> Hey fool, your language is on a par with your intelligence: in the
> GUTTER!

Your language is on par with a ten year old playground bully wanna
be putz. And it shows.

My fingernail clippings are more intelligent than you are, putz.

> As the poll CLEARLY shows, the American people think that
> this is criteria is racist,

Try a remedial English course, jackass flyturd. And you also have
no clue as to what ANY "poll shows", much less anything regarding
relevance.

> which it obviously is to even to the
> uninformed.

You are an idiot. A different animal entirely. In your case, a
retarded animal.

> This has NOTHING to do with the current makeup of the
> Court, NOTHING!

Sure it does, you 100% totally self retarded know nothing dumbfuck.

> To say otherwise is admitting that you are a total
> idiot.

Nice try, Chump. FlyTurd chump.

> The only person who is demented here is Lyin' Biden.

You could be a bit more immature, just not in the last decade.

Trump Cult retards like you are 100% clueless about the world. You
prove it every time you open your mouth, immature child.

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<87f5d999-e862-4b15-9c29-6eed53893e4dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89100&group=sci.electronics.design#89100

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 12:08:54 -0800 (PST)
References: <098a84f0-4238-4b1f-92d7-1159883c9262n@googlegroups.com> <st9b1o$1hi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <4f7f4b63-3692-44f4-8bb3-219db4f078f9n@googlegroups.com> <BCZJJ.25293$tW.17179@fx39.iad> <c8cf76b5-a333-412c-acf2-de306b98ba39n@googlegroups.com> <2f63e8d7-c3ee-425b-8112-dec4fa109a04n@googlegroups.com> <6de5dcfb-ba83-4d7f-a301-b462e8ba16b7n@googlegroups.com> <e92daa81-b0f5-4db8-b1e2-baa544a56f13n@googlegroups.com>
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 20:08 UTC

On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 10:47:43 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 4:14:34 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

> > > Probably not. Trump takes some beating.
> > Hey SNIPPERMAN, you should read what you write - that DID NOT make any sense. Lyin' Biden proved he is a racist - multiple times. The SC proclamation is just the latest example.
> > > But did he know that the guy was a KKK organiser when he eulogised him? He certainly won't have eulogised him on the basis that he was an "exalted cyclops".
> > Why you eulogize someone you present yourself as KNOWING the individual, moron.
> Actually, you merely read a eulogy. Prominent politicians have speech writers to write the eulogy (if the relatives don't do it for them), and KKK organisers don't advertise this aspect of their activities.

Hey SNIPPERMAN, Lyin' Biden SERVED with that KKK organizer Robert Byrd for DECADES. EVERYONE knew of his KKK background, including Lyin' Biden. Your sorry attempt at excusing his racist behavior is PATHETIC.

> > > Australia's current prime minister - Scott Morrison - tried to take Brian Houston, the head of his Hillsong Pentacostal church, along to his White House dinner with Donald Trump. The White House rejected him, presciently, as it turned out. He has now been charged with covering up his father sex crimes.
> > >
> > > https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/08/06/hillsong-megachurch-child-abuse/
> >
> > Translation: "Trump is smarter than Joe Biden."
>
> The White House staff may well have been smarter than Scott Morrison. Trump won't have had clue about an Australian Pentacostal church, and neither would Joe Biden. Your "translation" is pure wishful thinking. I did know that the Hillsong Church existed - merely because it was on a route we walked from a flat we rented to a local restaurant. The town I grew up in was famous for having lots lunatic fringe Protestant churches, and we got to see some of their kids being forced to be silly about stuff at primary school. I later found out that the local incidence of unmarried mothers was rather high - because the couples involved weren't allowed to marry people from different churches. It didn't give me a high opinion of those churches.

Translation: "Trump is smarter than Joe Biden."

> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<207a97af-f3a1-403f-a778-5b2ae3d34248n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89124&group=sci.electronics.design#89124

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 18:09:16 -0800 (PST)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 02:09 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:08:58 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Monday, January 31, 2022 at 10:47:43 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > Hey Sloman, you should read what you write - that DID NOT make any sense. Joe Biden proved he is a racist - multiple times. The SC proclamation is just the latest example.
> > > Why you eulogize someone you present yourself as KNOWING the individual, moron.
> > Actually, you merely read a eulogy. Prominent politicians have speech writers to write the eulogy (if the relatives don't do it for them), and KKK organisers don't advertise this aspect of their activities.
>
> Hey Sloman, Joe Biden SERVED with that KKK organizer Robert Byrd for DECADES. EVERYONE knew of his KKK background, including Joe Biden. Your sorry attempt at excusing his racist behavior is PATHETIC.

Saying only nice things about people at their funeral is a popular hypocrisy. Joe Biden was merely being a politician rather than a racist.

> > > Translation: "Trump is smarter than Joe Biden."
> >
> > The White House staff may well have been smarter than Scott Morrison. Trump won't have had clue about an Australian Pentacostal church, and neither would Joe Biden. Your "translation" is pure wishful thinking. I did know that the Hillsong Church existed - merely because it was on a route we walked from a flat we rented to a local restaurant. The town I grew up in was famous for having lots lunatic fringe Protestant churches, and we got to see some of their kids being forced to be silly about stuff at primary school. I later found out that the local incidence of unmarried mothers was rather high - because the couples involved weren't allowed to marry people from different churches. It didn't give me a high opinion of those churches.
>
> Translation: "Trump is smarter than Joe Biden."

This may be what Flyguy would like what I wrote to mean. What I said was that Trump probably didn't have anything to do with the decision to freeze out Brian Houston. Joe Biden didn't come it it at all.

Flyguy seems to think that labelling a mindless repetition of the point he is trying to make as some kind of "translation" is a useful ploy. It does make him look even more like an idiot, but he can't avoid that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<60a1443e-5b19-4c1a-9e02-798f046e6cd7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89203&group=sci.electronics.design#89203

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 16:03:38 -0800 (PST)
References: <098a84f0-4238-4b1f-92d7-1159883c9262n@googlegroups.com> <st9b1o$1hi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <4f7f4b63-3692-44f4-8bb3-219db4f078f9n@googlegroups.com> <BCZJJ.25293$tW.17179@fx39.iad> <c8cf76b5-a333-412c-acf2-de306b98ba39n@googlegroups.com> <2f63e8d7-c3ee-425b-8112-dec4fa109a04n@googlegroups.com> <6de5dcfb-ba83-4d7f-a301-b462e8ba16b7n@googlegroups.com> <e92daa81-b0f5-4db8-b1e2-baa544a56f13n@googlegroups.com> <87f5d999-e862-4b15-9c29-6eed53893e4dn@googlegroups.com> <207a97af-f3a1-403f-a778-5b2ae3d34248n@googlegroups.com>
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 00:03 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 6:09:21 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:08:58 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

> > > Actually, you merely read a eulogy. Prominent politicians have speech writers to write the eulogy (if the relatives don't do it for them), and KKK organisers don't advertise this aspect of their activities.
> >
> > Hey Sloman, Joe Biden SERVED with that KKK organizer Robert Byrd for DECADES. EVERYONE knew of his KKK background, including Joe Biden. Your sorry attempt at excusing his racist behavior is PATHETIC.
>
> Saying only nice things about people at their funeral is a popular hypocrisy. Joe Biden was merely being a politician rather than a racist.

> > > The White House staff may well have been smarter than Scott Morrison. Trump won't have had clue about an Australian Pentacostal church, and neither would Joe Biden. Your "translation" is pure wishful thinking. I did know that the Hillsong Church existed - merely because it was on a route we walked from a flat we rented to a local restaurant. The town I grew up in was famous for having lots lunatic fringe Protestant churches, and we got to see some of their kids being forced to be silly about stuff at primary school. I later found out that the local incidence of unmarried mothers was rather high - because the couples involved weren't allowed to marry people from different churches. It didn't give me a high opinion of those churches.
> >
> > Translation: "Trump is smarter than Joe Biden."
> This may be what Flyguy would like what I wrote to mean. What I said was that Trump probably didn't have anything to do with the decision to freeze out Brian Houston. Joe Biden didn't come it it at all.
>
> Flyguy seems to think that labelling a mindless repetition of the point he is trying to make as some kind of "translation" is a useful ploy. It does make him look even more like an idiot, but he can't avoid that.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Hey SNIPPERMAN, all you are doing is the tired, old WHATABOUTISM ploy. The bottom line is that 76% of Americans (and I don't give a shit about you upside down creeps) is they think that Lyin' Biden's Supreme Court dictate is RACIST. This has ZERO to do with Trump.

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<stf7vj$19qf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89210&group=sci.electronics.design#89210

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 00:35:00 -0000 (UTC)
References: <098a84f0-4238-4b1f-92d7-1159883c9262n@googlegroups.com> <st9b1o$1hi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <4f7f4b63-3692-44f4-8bb3-219db4f078f9n@googlegroups.com> <BCZJJ.25293$tW.17179@fx39.iad> <c8cf76b5-a333-412c-acf2-de306b98ba39n@googlegroups.com> <2f63e8d7-c3ee-425b-8112-dec4fa109a04n@googlegroups.com> <6de5dcfb-ba83-4d7f-a301-b462e8ba16b7n@googlegroups.com> <e92daa81-b0f5-4db8-b1e2-baa544a56f13n@googlegroups.com> <87f5d999-e862-4b15-9c29-6eed53893e4dn@googlegroups.com> <207a97af-f3a1-403f-a778-5b2ae3d34248n@googlegroups.com> <60a1443e-5b19-4c1a-9e02-798f046e6cd7n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 00:35 UTC

> [...]
>> This may be what FlyTurd would like what I wrote to mean. What I
>> said was
> that Trump probably didn't have anything to do with the decision
> to freeze out Brian Houston. Joe Biden didn't come it it at all.
>>
>> FlyTurd seems to think that labelling a mindless repetition of the
>> point h
> e is trying to make as some kind of "translation" is a useful
> ploy. It does make him look even more like an idiot, but he can't
> avoid that.
>>
>> --
>> Bill Sloman, Sydney
>
> Hey SNIPPERMAN, all you are doing is the tired, old WHATABOUTISM
> ploy. The bottom line is that 76% of Americans (and I don't give a
> shit about you upside down creeps) is they think that Lyin'
> Biden's Supreme Court dictate is RACIST. This has ZERO to do with

Strange then considering that ONLY Trumpers make that claim.
FlyTurd is the racist on this bus. His numbers are lame, just like
his pathetic non-reality based assertions.

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<b600ca41-34b0-4d83-86cd-e758a088bb3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89222&group=sci.electronics.design#89222

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 19:02:33 -0800 (PST)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 03:02 UTC

On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 11:03:43 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 6:09:21 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

> > > Hey Sloman, Joe Biden SERVED with that KKK organizer Robert Byrd for DECADES. EVERYONE knew of his KKK background, including Joe Biden. Your sorry attempt at excusing his racist behavior is PATHETIC.
> >
> > Saying only nice things about people at their funeral is a popular hypocrisy. Joe Biden was merely being a politician rather than a racist.

> > > Translation: "Trump is smarter than Joe Biden."
> > This may be what Flyguy would like what I wrote to mean. What I said was that Trump probably didn't have anything to do with the decision to freeze out Brian Houston. Joe Biden didn't come it it at all.
> >
> > Flyguy seems to think that labelling a mindless repetition of the point he is trying to make as some kind of "translation" is a useful ploy. It does make him look even more like an idiot, but he can't avoid that.
> >
> Hey Sloman, all you are doing is the tired, old WHATABOUTISM ploy. The bottom line is that 76% of Americans (and I don't give a shit about you upside down creeps) is they think that Joe Biden's Supreme Court dictate is RACIST. This has ZERO to do with Trump.

If you frame the question sufficiently deviously you can always get the answer you want.

If the sample polled was selected sufficiently carefully to include you and bunch of your equally moronic friends, you wouldn't need to frame the question all that deviously.

The actual bottom line is that you specialise in broadcasting right-wing propaganda of a particularly moronic kind and nobody sane takes yous seriously.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<29792c9a-44d7-4979-a6e4-4a2102e21b10n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89277&group=sci.electronics.design#89277

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 13:42:16 -0800 (PST)
From: soar2mor...@yahoo.com (Flyguy)
 by: Flyguy - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 21:42 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:02:38 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
> On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 11:03:43 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

> > > Saying only nice things about people at their funeral is a popular hypocrisy. Joe Biden was merely being a politician rather than a racist.

> > > This may be what Flyguy would like what I wrote to mean. What I said was that Trump probably didn't have anything to do with the decision to freeze out Brian Houston. Joe Biden didn't come it it at all.
> > >
> > > Flyguy seems to think that labelling a mindless repetition of the point he is trying to make as some kind of "translation" is a useful ploy. It does make him look even more like an idiot, but he can't avoid that.
> > >
> > Hey SNIPPERMAN, all you are doing is the tired, old WHATABOUTISM ploy. The bottom line is that 76% of Americans (and I don't give a shit about you upside down creeps) is they think that Joe Biden's Supreme Court dictate is RACIST. This has ZERO to do with Trump.
>
> If you frame the question sufficiently deviously you can always get the answer you want.
>
> If the sample polled was selected sufficiently carefully to include you and bunch of your equally moronic friends, you wouldn't need to frame the question all that deviously.
>
> The actual bottom line is that you specialise in broadcasting right-wing propaganda of a particularly moronic kind and nobody sane takes yous seriously.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Translation of SNIPPERMAN's bullshit: I don't believe in polls that don't mimic my far-left ideology.

BTW, when you call someone "moronic" you REALLY SHOULD check your spelling!

Re: OT 76% disapprove of Lyin' Biden's RACIST approach to Supremes

<5f562516-5301-4c59-86b8-3af131fa066en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89289&group=sci.electronics.design#89289

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 18:36:11 -0800 (PST)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 02:36 UTC

On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 8:42:20 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 7:02:38 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

<snip>

> > > Hey Sloman, all you are doing is the tired, old WHATABOUTISM ploy. The bottom line is that 76% of Americans (and I don't give a shit about you upside down creeps) is they think that Joe Biden's Supreme Court dictate is RACIST. This has ZERO to do with Trump.
> >
> > If you frame the question sufficiently deviously you can always get the answer you want.

What your IPSOS poll said is that 76% of American's think that Biden should consider all possible candidates for the new Supreme Court position, rather than concentrating on finding a black female nominee. That isn't saying that they think that Joe Biden is a racist.

The right doesn't like affirmative action - it produces change, and the right likes things to stay just the way they are.

What usually happens when you look for a candidate for job who doesn't look like all the current job holders is that there's a candidate that stick out a mile, and should have got the job years ago and didn't because nobody even thought to look at somebody who didn't look like the current job holders.

What Biden is doing is looking at all of the possible candidates with an eye to seeing people who might have been passed over by a racist like Trump

> > If the sample polled was selected sufficiently carefully to include you and bunch of your equally moronic friends, you wouldn't need to frame the question all that deviously.
> >
> > The actual bottom line is that you specialise in broadcasting right-wing propaganda of a particularly moronic kind and nobody sane takes yous seriously.

> Translation of Sloman's bullshit: I don't believe in polls that don't mimic my far-left ideology.

Wrong. Your poll didn't say what you say they did. You translated an opinion that Joe Biden should look at all the candidates into one that Joe Biden shouldn't look hard for a black female candidate because such a restriction would be racist. It isn't - it's a device to combat and exploit the effects of previous racist decisions.

https://www.amazon.com/Why-So-Slow-Advancement-Women/dp/0262720310

Ginny Valian nails it for female candidates. A black female candidate would look even less like the average Supreme Court judge than Ruth Bader Ginsberg (who was a good choice, even if Clinton picked her) or Amy Cony Barrett (who wasn't).
> BTW, when you call someone "moronic" you REALLY SHOULD check your spelling!

I do. You haven't high-lighted the spelling you object to, which is probably your American-biased spellchecker objecting to an English-Australia spelling (which is to say one that wasn't messed up by Noah Webster in the hope of freezing out English dictionaries).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney