Although the moon is smaller than the earth, it is farther away.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitational potentials. So what?

SubjectAuthor
* Clocks run at different rates in different gravitational potentials.patdolan
+* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalOdd Bodkin
> [...]
|| |`* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalOdd Bodkin
|| | `* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalKen Seto
|| |  +* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalOdd Bodkin
|| |  |`* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalKen Seto
|| |  | +- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalOdd Bodkin
|| |  | `- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalMichael Moroney
|| |  `- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalMichael Moroney
|| `* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalKen Seto
||  `- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalOdd Bodkin
|`* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalRichard Hertz
| `- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalMichael Moroney
+* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitational potentials. So whaJ. J. Lodder
|`- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalMaciej Wozniak
+- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitational potentials.The Starmaker
+* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalTom Roberts
|+* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalKen Seto
||+- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalKieth Tokuda
||`* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalTom Roberts
|| +- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalTate Marugo
|| `* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalKen Seto
||  +* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalMichael Moroney
||  |`- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalSam Kaloxylos
||  `* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalTom Roberts
||   +- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalMaciej Wozniak
||   `* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalKen Seto
||    `* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalMichael Moroney
||     `* Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalKen Seto
||      `- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalMichael Moroney
|`- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalMaciej Wozniak
`- Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitationalcarl eto

Pages:1234
Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitational potentials. So what?

<t4bvl1$1ttu$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89212&group=sci.physics.relativity#89212

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Clocks run at different rates in different gravitational
potentials. So what?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:48:17 -0000 (UTC)
<7dbaaf54-c5a3-4927-b765-ff49e3342891n@googlegroups.com>
<t3s624$1svs$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<83384712-21f9-47d8-803d-c573e1ad942dn@googlegroups.com>
<t46ksd$b1$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<fdb8ae5b-91c1-46d0-b70b-38155f452727n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 17:48 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, April 25, 2022 at 1:13:52 PM UTC-4, Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> Moron, that's assuming that the one-way speed of light is isotropic
>>> between two relatively moving observers......yever bou are so fucking stupid.
>> No, Stupid Ken. The one way speed of light, which is not only known to
>> be isotropic, it has been MEASURED as being isotropic. Why do you lie?
>

> Stupid moron Mike, that's a lie, the OWLS in the opposite directions
> never been never been measured.......

That’s not true, Ken.
Google “one-way light speed isotropy experiment”

<e2bfeb32-4b45-4f06-9a0b-665cad7c587bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89492&group=sci.physics.relativity#89492

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 10:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
potentials. So what?
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 17:39 UTC

On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 1:48:20 PM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> No, Stupid Ken. The one way speed of light, which is not only known to
> >> be isotropic, it has been MEASURED as being isotropic. Why do you lie?
> >

> > Stupid moron Mike, that's a lie, the OWLS in the opposite directions
> > never been never been measured.......
> That’s not true, Ken.
> Google “one-way light speed isotropy experiment”

Liar, it is true.