Today is the first day of the rest of your lossage.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Geodesy

SubjectAuthor
* GeodesyRoss A. Finlayson
`* Re: GeodesyOdd Bodkin
 `* Re: GeodesyRoss A. Finlayson
  +* Re: GeodesyRoss A. Finlayson
  |`* Re: Geodesypatdolan
  | `- Re: GeodesyRoss A. Finlayson
  `* Re: GeodesyRoss A. Finlayson
   `- Re: GeodesyRoss A. Finlayson

1
Geodesy

<399dc474-eefb-4bb0-97df-e603c60f293an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87050&group=sci.physics.relativity#87050

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 07:32:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Geodesy
From: ross.fin...@gmail.com (Ross A. Finlayson)
 by: Ross A. Finlayson - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 14:32 UTC

Basically looking at world lines in collision, basically for the world lines through the
center of the collision, or the layers. In one case, from collision the pressure, moves
out all the world lines from meeting in parallel, to diverging in parallel. In the other,
the collision makes the world lines as meeting in parallel, to meet or to meet in parallel.
Then, it seems the geodesy is between, when collisions are poles and when collisions
are not poles, where poles are points or particles, in the space-frame. That the geodesy
is between the impulse moments and around the impulse moments, is then that
the impulse moments in the geodesy, result in terms between those bounds, what
makes for the region, its statistical content, in momentae, or statistics in time,
this is what I am looking at to model super-gravity in space-contraction.

Which is all very usual ....

So, "space-time and geometry", are lifted as the effective, over the effective field equations,
left back in the effective field equations, as a tendency to equilibrium.

Then for "geodesy", world-line, it's still sum-of-histories and all, it's a "unified theory".

Re: Geodesy

<t2mt2p$10o3$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87052&group=sci.physics.relativity#87052

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Geodesy
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 14:39:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 14:39 UTC

Ross A. Finlayson <ross.finlayson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Basically looking at world lines in collision, basically for the world lines through the
> center of the collision, or the layers. In one case, from collision the pressure, moves
> out all the world lines from meeting in parallel, to diverging in parallel. In the other,
> the collision makes the world lines as meeting in parallel, to meet or to meet in parallel.
> Then, it seems the geodesy is between, when collisions are poles and when collisions
> are not poles, where poles are points or particles, in the space-frame. That the geodesy
> is between the impulse moments and around the impulse moments, is then that
> the impulse moments in the geodesy, result in terms between those bounds, what
> makes for the region, its statistical content, in momentae, or statistics in time,
> this is what I am looking at to model super-gravity in space-contraction.
>
> Which is all very usual ....
>
> So, "space-time and geometry", are lifted as the effective, over the
> effective field equations,
> left back in the effective field equations, as a tendency to equilibrium.
>
> Then for "geodesy", world-line, it's still sum-of-histories and all, it's
> a "unified theory".

Please take this back to the kitchen. I ordered it with chopped beets.

Re: Geodesy

<a609b8da-93c0-42d5-8b28-20aeb227b824n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87056&group=sci.physics.relativity#87056

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 09:28:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.fin...@gmail.com (Ross A. Finlayson)
 by: Ross A. Finlayson - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 16:28 UTC

On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 7:39:24 AM UTC-7, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ross A. Finlayson <ross.fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Basically looking at world lines in collision, basically for the world lines through the
> > center of the collision, or the layers. In one case, from collision the pressure, moves
> > out all the world lines from meeting in parallel, to diverging in parallel. In the other,
> > the collision makes the world lines as meeting in parallel, to meet or to meet in parallel.
> > Then, it seems the geodesy is between, when collisions are poles and when collisions
> > are not poles, where poles are points or particles, in the space-frame. That the geodesy
> > is between the impulse moments and around the impulse moments, is then that
> > the impulse moments in the geodesy, result in terms between those bounds, what
> > makes for the region, its statistical content, in momentae, or statistics in time,
> > this is what I am looking at to model super-gravity in space-contraction.
> >
> > Which is all very usual ....
> >
> > So, "space-time and geometry", are lifted as the effective, over the
> > effective field equations,
> > left back in the effective field equations, as a tendency to equilibrium.
> >
> > Then for "geodesy", world-line, it's still sum-of-histories and all, it's
> > a "unified theory".
> >

> Please take this back to the kitchen. I ordered it with chopped beets.
>
> --
> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Ah, this is a framework gently "around", two world-lines,
explaining stoichiometric and stochastic geometry,
what makes for what effects pressure and gradient make,
the point here is as equilibrium or the points returning to
geometry - is for the solutions to the two-body system that
aren't solutions in the three-body and higher systems,
like natural gravitation, making a gradient for momentum.

All string theory and this and that - it's a model.

I think that evident theories about supergravity, and,
space contraction, that results Star Trek physics, explained,
all from General Relativity and principles, is for Special
Relativity and the giant chip, and General Relativity,
and the "well of ships".

I presume you already wanted included all modern physics....

Re: Geodesy

<31763c7d-fd78-4413-a1ec-cdca494f87cen@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=87208&group=sci.physics.relativity#87208

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 18:15:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.fin...@gmail.com (Ross A. Finlayson)
 by: Ross A. Finlayson - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 01:15 UTC

On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 9:28:06 AM UTC-7, Ross A. Finlayson wrote:
> On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 7:39:24 AM UTC-7, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Ross A. Finlayson <ross.fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Basically looking at world lines in collision, basically for the world lines through the
> > > center of the collision, or the layers. In one case, from collision the pressure, moves
> > > out all the world lines from meeting in parallel, to diverging in parallel. In the other,
> > > the collision makes the world lines as meeting in parallel, to meet or to meet in parallel.
> > > Then, it seems the geodesy is between, when collisions are poles and when collisions
> > > are not poles, where poles are points or particles, in the space-frame. That the geodesy
> > > is between the impulse moments and around the impulse moments, is then that
> > > the impulse moments in the geodesy, result in terms between those bounds, what
> > > makes for the region, its statistical content, in momentae, or statistics in time,
> > > this is what I am looking at to model super-gravity in space-contraction.
> > >
> > > Which is all very usual ....
> > >
> > > So, "space-time and geometry", are lifted as the effective, over the
> > > effective field equations,
> > > left back in the effective field equations, as a tendency to equilibrium.
> > >
> > > Then for "geodesy", world-line, it's still sum-of-histories and all, it's
> > > a "unified theory".
> > >

> > Please take this back to the kitchen. I ordered it with chopped beets.
> >
> > --
> > Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> Ah, this is a framework gently "around", two world-lines,
> explaining stoichiometric and stochastic geometry,
> what makes for what effects pressure and gradient make,
> the point here is as equilibrium or the points returning to
> geometry - is for the solutions to the two-body system that
> aren't solutions in the three-body and higher systems,
> like natural gravitation, making a gradient for momentum.
>
> All string theory and this and that - it's a model.
>
> I think that evident theories about supergravity, and,
> space contraction, that results Star Trek physics, explained,
> all from General Relativity and principles, is for Special
> Relativity and the giant chip, and General Relativity,
> and the "well of ships".
>
> I presume you already wanted included all modern physics....

The "geodesy", is a large world-line, ....

The geodesy is basically "Earth travel", "terrestrial frame".

The reason I studied all physics was because I have string theory.

Thanks I already had my physics classes, before.

Which I find easy to explain, ....

Re: Geodesy

<f90b1ce7-db87-488d-9b15-5bae76efec82n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89569&group=sci.physics.relativity#89569

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 17:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.fin...@gmail.com (Ross A. Finlayson)
 by: Ross A. Finlayson - Mon, 2 May 2022 00:24 UTC

On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 9:28:06 AM UTC-7, Ross A. Finlayson wrote:
> On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 7:39:24 AM UTC-7, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Ross A. Finlayson <ross.fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Basically looking at world lines in collision, basically for the world lines through the
> > > center of the collision, or the layers. In one case, from collision the pressure, moves
> > > out all the world lines from meeting in parallel, to diverging in parallel. In the other,
> > > the collision makes the world lines as meeting in parallel, to meet or to meet in parallel.
> > > Then, it seems the geodesy is between, when collisions are poles and when collisions
> > > are not poles, where poles are points or particles, in the space-frame. That the geodesy
> > > is between the impulse moments and around the impulse moments, is then that
> > > the impulse moments in the geodesy, result in terms between those bounds, what
> > > makes for the region, its statistical content, in momentae, or statistics in time,
> > > this is what I am looking at to model super-gravity in space-contraction.
> > >
> > > Which is all very usual ....
> > >
> > > So, "space-time and geometry", are lifted as the effective, over the
> > > effective field equations,
> > > left back in the effective field equations, as a tendency to equilibrium.
> > >
> > > Then for "geodesy", world-line, it's still sum-of-histories and all, it's
> > > a "unified theory".
> > >

> > Please take this back to the kitchen. I ordered it with chopped beets.
> >
> > --
> > Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> Ah, this is a framework gently "around", two world-lines,
> explaining stoichiometric and stochastic geometry,
> what makes for what effects pressure and gradient make,
> the point here is as equilibrium or the points returning to
> geometry - is for the solutions to the two-body system that
> aren't solutions in the three-body and higher systems,
> like natural gravitation, making a gradient for momentum.
>
> All string theory and this and that - it's a model.
>
> I think that evident theories about supergravity, and,
> space contraction, that results Star Trek physics, explained,
> all from General Relativity and principles, is for Special
> Relativity and the giant chip, and General Relativity,
> and the "well of ships".
>
> I presume you already wanted included all modern physics....

How's that been?

Re: Geodesy

<d9840ea9-3907-4e39-8739-3929a7f03ed1n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89571&group=sci.physics.relativity#89571

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 17:42:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.fin...@gmail.com (Ross A. Finlayson)
 by: Ross A. Finlayson - Mon, 2 May 2022 00:42 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 5:24:33 PM UTC-7, Ross A. Finlayson wrote:
> On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 9:28:06 AM UTC-7, Ross A. Finlayson wrote:

> > > Please take this back to the kitchen. I ordered it with chopped beets.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> > Ah, this is a framework gently "around", two world-lines,
> > explaining stoichiometric and stochastic geometry,
> > what makes for what effects pressure and gradient make,
> > the point here is as equilibrium or the points returning to
> > geometry - is for the solutions to the two-body system that
> > aren't solutions in the three-body and higher systems,
> > like natural gravitation, making a gradient for momentum.
> >
> > All string theory and this and that - it's a model.
> >
> > I think that evident theories about supergravity, and,
> > space contraction, that results Star Trek physics, explained,
> > all from General Relativity and principles, is for Special
> > Relativity and the giant chip, and General Relativity,
> > and the "well of ships".
> >
> > I presume you already wanted included all modern physics....
> How's that been?

If you ask what it seems the, interpretation of the physics,
for constants it seems is for "running constants: the
constants that run up or down or out, or out", constants,
are basically under the linear of course for where the
constants, in physics, interpret all space-frame moments.

Then, of course "the running constants, what occurs under
phase transitions that otherwise the constants govern,
and as the constant governs, running constants are left
in the equations, as for example running increasing constants,
under the error term".

Illustrating constant terms and non-constant terms, makes
for what terms agree - some "illustration of a quasi-crystal",
is a constant.

Here, holonomar topography, is scalar - often original.

The holonomar and holonomic, is for a general functional holodromy.

Like tensors, ....

Tensors, I must affect, to having "known" tensors, in the sense of
that, reading mathematics, when it came to studying relativity it
implies the derivation and understanding of the forms, what resulted,
were the left forms of linear analysis the, "tensors", that after matrix
products and usual conventions, leaves out for that, "according to
all tensor products, it is under the indices convention, always",
the "convention" in tensors, in "connections", when I studied tensors
it was a study book, Schaum's, that I attempted some of the exercises
and then after some left off, though as I had "studied" tensors.

So, all "General Relativity" and "Spatial Relativity", "often being after
derivation or defined under, ..., tensors, the terms", makes for what
is usual and correct besides the direct derivation available the terms,
the usual tensor "connection", in the algebraic terms what defines the
terms as for example "t" does, the term.

"Spatial" Relativity - "Special", - the connection under special terms is
at least high-frequency - I leave out the SR terms to SR and STR, for
example then for STR and magnetic and STR and optical.

Charge and the kinetic both under, ..., inertia, and charge, these is all
carefully delineated as it delineates itself - "these is" - the static torque
moment is after all dynamic - what I have here from numbers and theory
is higher and total unified field theory, if though I have not just written
all the terms - as far as I can tell, my theory is so simple, as that it falls out
already - most usually "A theory: the physics".

Re: Geodesy

<c4d2c45f-76ba-45ce-bb09-5080beabc5b7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89572&group=sci.physics.relativity#89572

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 19:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Mon, 2 May 2022 02:37 UTC

On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 6:15:09 PM UTC-7, Ross A. Finlayson wrote:
> On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 9:28:06 AM UTC-7, Ross A. Finlayson wrote:

> > > Please take this back to the kitchen. I ordered it with chopped beets.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> > Ah, this is a framework gently "around", two world-lines,
> > explaining stoichiometric and stochastic geometry,
> > what makes for what effects pressure and gradient make,
> > the point here is as equilibrium or the points returning to
> > geometry - is for the solutions to the two-body system that
> > aren't solutions in the three-body and higher systems,
> > like natural gravitation, making a gradient for momentum.
> >
> > All string theory and this and that - it's a model.
> >
> > I think that evident theories about supergravity, and,
> > space contraction, that results Star Trek physics, explained,
> > all from General Relativity and principles, is for Special
> > Relativity and the giant chip, and General Relativity,
> > and the "well of ships".
> >
> > I presume you already wanted included all modern physics....
> The "geodesy", is a large world-line, ....
>
> The geodesy is basically "Earth travel", "terrestrial frame".
>
> The reason I studied all physics was because I have string theory.
>
> Thanks I already had my physics classes, before.
>
> Which I find easy to explain, ....

Ross, you and Mitch should write as a team. You two would be the Rogers and Hammerstein of physics.

Your styles will take some time to mesh, however. Mitch is more in the haiku vein. Whilst your style tends towards Joyce. I have been after Mitch for years to publish.

Re: Geodesy

<996701aa-5425-4957-bd94-caf91f18e4b4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89576&group=sci.physics.relativity#89576

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 20:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: ross.fin...@gmail.com (Ross A. Finlayson)
 by: Ross A. Finlayson - Mon, 2 May 2022 03:47 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 7:37:26 PM UTC-7, patdolan wrote:
> On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 6:15:09 PM UTC-7, Ross A. Finlayson wrote:

> > > Ah, this is a framework gently "around", two world-lines,
> > > explaining stoichiometric and stochastic geometry,
> > > what makes for what effects pressure and gradient make,
> > > the point here is as equilibrium or the points returning to
> > > geometry - is for the solutions to the two-body system that
> > > aren't solutions in the three-body and higher systems,
> > > like natural gravitation, making a gradient for momentum.
> > >
> > > All string theory and this and that - it's a model.
> > >
> > > I think that evident theories about supergravity, and,
> > > space contraction, that results Star Trek physics, explained,
> > > all from General Relativity and principles, is for Special
> > > Relativity and the giant chip, and General Relativity,
> > > and the "well of ships".
> > >
> > > I presume you already wanted included all modern physics....
> > The "geodesy", is a large world-line, ....
> >
> > The geodesy is basically "Earth travel", "terrestrial frame".
> >
> > The reason I studied all physics was because I have string theory.
> >
> > Thanks I already had my physics classes, before.
> >
> > Which I find easy to explain, ....
> Ross, you and Mitch should write as a team. You two would be the Rogers and Hammerstein of physics.
>
> Your styles will take some time to mesh, however. Mitch is more in the haiku vein. Whilst your style tends towards Joyce. I have been after Mitch for years to publish.

I think Fritz London represents for superconductivity, and the
usual notion of the potential well, and singular analysis,
what is to be read into Einstein, for Lorentz Larmor and so on,
and Lorentz London, Fitzgerald, ways to approach writing
the (vector) formulations, what approach writing unifying,
and, specifically the specific, _after_ unification, for what
all theories of matter and energy, make for Lorentz and
the invariance of conservation in 'space-time', while all
detailing the 'invariance of light-speed' yet that 'or light
would be faster', this way of detailing SR, "STR M" and "STR O",
after GR, making for GTR to indicate a dynamics, to reflect
that photonic is tachyonic and electronic is bradyonic.

It's an approach to help approach the overall complexity of physics,
writ large, with the basic idea that "though it's said nobody knows
all of physics anymore, there's at least an overall organization".

This though is a theory where c_g is effectively infinite.
("The geodesy is always current.")