"If anything can go wrong, it will." -- Edsel Murphy

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the internet !

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks ontoTTman
+* Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks ontoDave Platt
|+* Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks ontoDavid Brown
||+- Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks ontoAnthony William Sloman
||`- Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the interneDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|`- Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the interneDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
`* Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the interneDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
 `- Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the interneDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

1
Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the internet !

<stgusg$9nm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89264&group=sci.electronics.design#89264

From: kraken.s...@gmail.com (TTman)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto
the internet !
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:12:00 +0000
 by: TTman - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:12 UTC

On 03/02/2022 15:51, skybuck2000 wrote:
> 3 february 2022:
>
> I have very important information for you if you are a woman and are pregnant or want to become pregnant and want to give birth to a healthy baby.
>
> A confidental PFizer document just leaked onto the internet where PFizer itself reports that of all reported pregancy outcomes 100% of the babies DIED !
>
> All reported pregnancy outcomes of women injected with PFizer corona vaccine
>
> It becomes even more crazy it's 103.7% because there was a TWIN too, and they all died !
>
> 28 babies died out of a reported 27 pregancies.
>
> The document is here and it is full of mambo jumbo to try and mislead as much as possible, good luck analyzing it:
>
> https://drtrozzi.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Pfizer-Cumulative-Analysis-of-Post-authorization-Adverse-Event-Reports.pdf
>
> Bye for now,
> Skybuck Flying ! =D

Do you really believe that rubbish? My neice gave birth yesterday to a
healthy baby and guess what covid jabs she's had? Correct Pfizer...

Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the internet !

<fd8uci-pm592.ln1@coop.radagast.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89283&group=sci.electronics.design#89283

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
the internet !
From: dpl...@coop.radagast.org (Dave Platt)
Originator: dplatt@coop.radagast.org (Dave Platt)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:25:51 -0800
 by: Dave Platt - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 00:25 UTC

In article <c1cc9d0f-c7d9-4f16-b449-b9fdf312be40n@googlegroups.com>,
skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:

> A confidental PFizer document just leaked onto the internet where PFizer itself reports that of all reported
>pregancy outcomes 100% of the babies DIED !
>
> All reported pregnancy outcomes of women injected with PFizer corona vaccine
>
> It becomes even more crazy it's 103.7% because there was a TWIN too, and they all died !
>
> 28 babies died out of a reported 27 pregancies.
>
> The document is here and it is full of mambo jumbo to try and mislead as much as possible, good luck analyzing it:

OK, dude - I challenge you. Exactly _where_ in that document does it
say that, or give those specific numbers? Page number and section,
please.

I read through the portions which mention pregnancy, twins, and other
such phrases. As I read it, the report says no such thing. Either you
didn't actually read it, or you're badly misinterpreting what it says and
what it means.

Important thing to remember: summaries like this are based on "adverse
event" reports. That is, they look at ONLY THE CASES IN WHICH PEOPLE
REPORTED PROBLEMS. Any percentages you see here are based on that,
NOT on the total number of people who received the vaccine.

Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the internet !

<stiih9$17f1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89299&group=sci.electronics.design#89299

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the internet !
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 06:53:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 06:53 UTC

skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote in news:c1cc9d0f-c7d9-4f16-
b449-b9fdf312be40n@googlegroups.com:

> Plenty of time for that baby to die !
>
> Pray, Pray, Pray.
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck =D

You are the fucking baby.

plenty of time for you to die, but stop using your fat fingers for
fucking up your computers and use them to insert a hunk of lead into
your head at a 1000 meters per second.

Make a video and we will use it to demonstrate how inertia works. Be
sure to paint the wall behind you a nice stark white first. Point it
up from your sternum through your lower jaw and straight up through the
top. Then lean way back in the chair, pointing the top of your head at
the wall, and make that fat finger work correctly for once.

Plenty of time for you to figure that one out.

Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the internet !

<stio98$317$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89303&group=sci.electronics.design#89303

From: david.br...@hesbynett.no (David Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
the internet !
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 09:31:35 +0100
 by: David Brown - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 08:31 UTC

On 04/02/2022 01:25, Dave Platt wrote:
> In article <c1cc9d0f-c7d9-4f16-b449-b9fdf312be40n@googlegroups.com>,
> skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip drivel>

> OK, dude - I challenge you. Exactly _where_ in that document does it
> say that, or give those specific numbers? Page number and section,
> please.
>
> I read through the portions which mention pregnancy, twins, and other
> such phrases. As I read it, the report says no such thing. Either you
> didn't actually read it, or you're badly misinterpreting what it says and
> what it means.
>
> Important thing to remember: summaries like this are based on "adverse
> event" reports. That is, they look at ONLY THE CASES IN WHICH PEOPLE
> REPORTED PROBLEMS. Any percentages you see here are based on that,
> NOT on the total number of people who received the vaccine.

You also have to look at who wrote it and where it was published. The
doctor involved is currently being taken to court in Canada for selling
"medical exceptions" for face masks, vaccines, and anything else that
the Covid conspiracy loonies want and are willing to pay for. He is an
opportunist criminal, and writes to con people.

Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the internet !

<30d008ec-a9ce-4797-941a-9309f5022912n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89600&group=sci.electronics.design#89600

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 20:57:45 -0800 (PST)
the internet !
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 04:57 UTC

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 3:28:02 PM UTC+11, skybuck2000 wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 9:31:47 AM UTC+1, David Brown wrote:
> > On 04/02/2022 01:25, Dave Platt wrote: In article <c1cc9d0f-c7d9-4f16....@googlegroups.com>,
> > > skybuck2000 <skybu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > <snip drivel>
> > >
> > > OK, dude - I challenge you. Exactly _where_ in that document does it
> > > say that, or give those specific numbers? Page number and section,
> > > please.
> > >
> > > I read through the portions which mention pregnancy, twins, and other
> > > such phrases. As I read it, the report says no such thing. Either you
> > > didn't actually read it, or you're badly misinterpreting what it says and
> > > what it means.
> > >
> > > Important thing to remember: summaries like this are based on "adverse
> > > event" reports. That is, they look at ONLY THE CASES IN WHICH PEOPLE
> > > REPORTED PROBLEMS. Any percentages you see here are based on that,
> > > NOT on the total number of people who received the vaccine.
> > >

> > You also have to look at who wrote it and where it was published. The
> > doctor involved is currently being taken to court in Canada for selling
> > "medical exceptions" for face masks, vaccines, and anything else that
> > the Covid conspiracy loonies want and are willing to pay for. He is an
> > opportunist criminal, and writes to con people.

<snipped Skybuck being as deluded as ever>
> BUT IT'S BETTER IF YOU FIND OUR OWN SOURCES OF INFORMATION.

Skybuck imagines that he might be a source of information. He's actually a source of confusion, made slightly more irritating by his delusion that he knows what he is talking about.

This user group does have a few idiots like him - they get castigated as idiots on a regular basis, but they are idiotic enough to imagine that it is the incoherent ideas that they think they are presenting that generate the criticism, rather than their fatuity in thinking that their deluded misapprehensions are worth posting.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the internet !

<stts0c$pvt$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89613&group=sci.electronics.design#89613

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:42:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:42 UTC

skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote in news:4dd2f578-6b4d-4110-
a7d8-95b968b3fc7dn@googlegroups.com:

> I JUST CLEARED THAT UP FOR YOU.

ALL CAPS motherfucker.

Hey SkyTard... it isn't FOAD for you...

No... you deserve to CCAD.

Catch
Covid
And
Die

Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the internet !

<stts27$pvt$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89614&group=sci.electronics.design#89614

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:43:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:43 UTC

skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1133026b-0f50-48be-
8641-be06686e1a3fn@googlegroups.com:

> THEY JUST THROW THAT SYSTEM IN TO THROW MY SAND IN YOUR DUMBASS FACE.

Go the FUCK AWAY, CHILD.

CCAD!

Re: Corona Update 23: 103.7% dead babies, PFizer document leaks onto the internet !

<sttsai$135k$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89616&group=sci.electronics.design#89616

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:48:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:48 UTC

> On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 7:53:40 AM UTC+1,
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>> skybuck2000 <skybu...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>> news:c1cc9d0f-c7d9-4f16- b449-b9fd...@googlegroups.com:
>> > Plenty of time for that baby to die !
>> >
>> > Pray, Pray, Pray.
>> >
>> > Bye,
>> > Skybuck =D
>> You are the fucking baby.
>>
>> plenty of time for you to die, but stop using your fat fingers
>> for fucking up your computers and use them to insert a hunk of
>> lead into your head at a 1000 meters per second.
>>
>> Make a video and we will use it to demonstrate how inertia works.
>> Be sure to paint the wall behind you a nice stark white first.
>> Point it up from your sternum through your lower jaw and straight
>> up through the top. Then lean way back in the chair, pointing the
>> top of your head at the wall, and make that fat finger work
>> correctly for once.
>>
>> Plenty of time for you to figure that one out.
>
> YOU MUST BE REALLY UGLY TO HAVE SO MUCH HATE.

All caps group invading retard! CCAD!

> BUT DON'T WORRY UGLY PEOPLE CAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE FEEL HORNY TOO..

Make you feel a 454 Cassul dlug in the face.
> THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR YOU.

Post your address so I can hope to coe over there and show you just
how much hope I have.
> DON'T GIVE UP.

Please FOAD. No... CCAD!
> STOP THE HATE THOUGH, IT'S BAD FOR YOU HAHA.

Fuck off, SkyTard.
> AND A MAJOR WASTE OF TIME AND BRAIN CELLS.

I am doing fine. Post that address now, pussy boy.