Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 18:06:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2-The 2nd Nobel Prize in Chemistry to Archimedes Plutonium should be
for-- "For the research that shows the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday law,
not from fusion, and humanity has only a few thousand years to colonize
Europa before it is too late".
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 02:06 UTC

The 2nd Nobel Prize in Chemistry to Archimedes Plutonium should be for-- "For the research that shows the Sun and Stars shine from Faraday law, not from fusion, and humanity has only a few thousand years to colonize Europa before it is too late".

Now I was reading a nitwit physicist report New Scientist 22Jan2022 by Chanda Prescod-Weinstein of Univ New Hampshire and her quacked quack physics where even a no logical brain admits the Sun's Coronal Heating Problem-- an outermost layer of the sun is much much hotter than the surface of the Sun. But Chanda has no logical brains to tell her that the Sun and stars shine from Faraday Law, fully explaining the Coronal higher heat for electricity congregates on the surface and higher than the surface.

No, Chanda is like 99% of physicists-- only a 1 marble logical brain.

So what AP is concerned about is that since 1897 with JJ Thomson finding a particle of 0.5MeV and he mistakenly thought it was the electron of atoms and all the ignorant 1 marbled logic brain physicists of the 20th century thinking it was the atoms electron, not a single one of them realizing-- they made a Identity Mistake. Totally innocent identity mistake, however, their total ignorance is also shown brightly. For they thought that the 0.5MeV particle was the atom's electron and yet with Bohr onwards they thought it traveled at 99.9% the speed of light around the OUTSIDE of the proton of hydrogen atom. Ask Chanda-- do you believe you can fly at 99.9% of 0.5MeV the speed of light outside a 938MeV proton and still stay together as a hydrogen atom. What would the 1 marble logic brain of Chanda say to that question, or will she call up Sheldon Glashow and Lisa Randall for further con-art instructions in physics?

So it was a Identity Error of JJ Thomson and the entire physics community of the 20th century. Although we did see some cracks in the edifice of physics when Dirac started to pursue where is the Magnetic Monopole. Thank God that Dirac was not a 1 marbled logical brain, for I dare say, I would not have discovered that the 0.5MeV particle had to be Dirac's magnetic monopole in 2017.

So, what I am saying is that in all of SCIENCE, I mean all of science, the most important two facts of today-- the true electron of atoms is the Muon doing Faraday law inside a 840MeV proton torus. Which directly leads to the next important fact facing all of life on Earth. That the Sun shines from this Faraday Law and life on Earth has but a few thousand years to colonize Europa for the Sun will destroy Earth. We already see it in the evidence that NASA says the Sun is increasing Solar Radiation by 0.005% yearly and the proof of that fact is that in the past decade 25% of all insects were killed off by this solar radiation increase.

So, Earth and humanity has a ticking time clock if humanity wants to live-- colonize Europa before it is too late.

I myself am experiencing the Solar Radiation increase in these horrid droughts, and it looks as though 2022 is going to be worse drought than 2021, for it has not rained or snowed in 1/2 year.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics