Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 22:05:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 169th published book of science// MATHEMATICS CONSISTENCY//Logic science
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 06:05 UTC

#9-6, 169th published book

Mathematics Consistency// Logic science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: I decided to place this book that talks all about mathematics into my logic section of books because Old Math was dumb and stupid about logic, where math professors for the most part never studied formal logic. They were arrogant to think they needed no training in logic. And it shows quite spectacularly in the mistakes made in Old Math, quite laughable even with their idea that the slant cut in single cone was a ellipse, yet a single cone has but one axis of symmetry, meaning by logic, it is impossible for the slant cut in single cone to be an ellipse, rather instead, it is a oval. This is just one example of where math professors are stupid in logic and then arrive at mistaken ideas. And in all my math education in college, not once did I hear a lecture on the logic of the mathematics studied. And the proofs of Old Math, not once did I see mathematicians arrange their proofs in a logical format, just off the cuff spiel of what they thought should be a proof.

It is even hard to tell if math professors know what Consistency means and how it is tested. For most have never taken formal logic, most have never read up on Logic. Is it arrogance? Is it stupidity? Probably a mix of the two.

So this book is a detailed attempt to teach the mathematics community what is Consistency and a look at the Consistency of Mathematics itself. This is AP's 169th published book of science and I deal with 4 major tests of Mathematics consistency (1) geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (2) polynomials as only valid functions (3) Oresme mess-up of Harmonic series (4) mess-up of dimensions.

Cover Picture: Sometimes a picture is so important that it needs to be the cover picture of several books. This cover picture is another iphone photograph of my handwritten proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, where the rectangle under the graph function is the integral and the hypotenuse of right-triangle when lifted up from its hinge forms the derivative. The Calculus geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus is the topmost important test of Consistency of all of Mathematics.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09RHSJRKY
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ January 29, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 964 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported