From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Music and field sync...
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 22:50:09 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sat, 7 May 2022 05:50 UTC

On 5/6/2022 3:06 AM, Wesi Matsuya wrote:
> Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>
>> For what it's worth, here is some more of my progress with regard to
>> making my vector fields dance:
>>
>> https://youtu.be/4eNAlT7TXS0
>
> great news, that you can do something like that, in powerpoint and excel.

I am using my own C++ program to do this, it generates PovRay files and
a MIDI file. The MIDI file is ready to go. In order to render the 3d
scene, I need to make PovRay render each file generated by my program,
it's really easy with a batch command. They all have a unique sequential
serial number. However, I can make it output a table of data that can be
read by Excel.

I am basically using PovRay as a renderer. I know how to render my own
3d scenes, but PovRay does a really good job. For what it's worth, here
is a 3d scene I rendered using my own software, ray marching:

https://youtu.be/XpbPzrSXOgk

https://youtu.be/TLd64a4gdZQ

I do not know how to make PovRay render something like that.

[...]

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Music and field sync...