Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

SubjectAuthor
* F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.Richard Hertz
+* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.The Starmaker
|`* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. WatchRichard Hertz
| +- Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. WatchRichard Hertz
| `* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.The Starmaker
|  `* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.The Starmaker
|   `- Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.The Starmaker
+- Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watchaltt testt
+* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.Athel Cornish-Bowden
|+- Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. WatchDono.
|`* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. WatchRichard Hertz
| `* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.Athel Cornish-Bowden
|  `* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. WatchRichard Hertz
|   +* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.J. J. Lodder
|   |`- Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. WatchDono.
|   `* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. WatchDono.
|    +- Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. WatchRichard Hertz
|    `* Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. WatchRichard Hertz
|     `- Crank piece of shit Richard Hertz has a complete meltdownDono.
`- Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. WatchRichard Hertz

1
F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<3a22f7cd-1e4b-459b-98d9-239a4a80f624n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89581&group=sci.physics.relativity#89581

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 22:53:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 2 May 2022 05:53 UTC

Col. Richard Black: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcp0TYx_eUI

You can go directly to minute 40:00.

This person had 40 years of active service. Fought at Vietnam as a pilot, with
more than 230 sorties. He worked at JAG in his late career.

He's stating that there are 50 French military at Azovstal, for which Macron is
desperate to cut a deal with Putin. They used a french missile to sink the
cruiser Moska from Odessa. The war is stalling momentarily while NATO try
to cut a deal with Russia, but is not going to happen.

Russia want to expose the whole involvment of NATO in Ukraine since 2014.

He sees that the menace of a nuclear war, first locally and then global, is a very likely outcome.

No science will have any value after such Armagedon, and the stupid
discussions about relativity will vanish under piles of ashes everywhere.

If YOU are not scared of this, you are a fucking imbecile.

War is a racket and no right mindset exist on Western powers, which think
they can win a fucking thermonuclear war by striking first and heavily.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<62700E70.5DFD@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89609&group=sci.physics.relativity#89609

Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 10:01:36 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 2 May 2022 17:01 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> Col. Richard Black: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcp0TYx_eUI
>
> You can go directly to minute 40:00.
>
> This person had 40 years of active service. Fought at Vietnam as a pilot, with
> more than 230 sorties. He worked at JAG in his late career.
>
> He's stating that there are 50 French military at Azovstal, for which Macron is
> desperate to cut a deal with Putin. They used a french missile to sink the
> cruiser Moska from Odessa. The war is stalling momentarily while NATO try
> to cut a deal with Russia, but is not going to happen.
>
> Russia want to expose the whole involvment of NATO in Ukraine since 2014.
>
> He sees that the menace of a nuclear war, first locally and then global, is a very likely outcome.
>
> No science will have any value after such Armagedon, and the stupid
> discussions about relativity will vanish under piles of ashes everywhere.
>
> If YOU are not scared of this, you are a fucking imbecile.
>
> War is a racket and no right mindset exist on Western powers, which think
> they can win a fucking thermonuclear war by striking first and heavily.

What are you worried about, nobody is going to drop an atomic bomb on
Argentina...

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<d440fd7c-7ccd-44c0-8fc5-ed99770754c6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89610&group=sci.physics.relativity#89610

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 10:52:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch
this video.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 2 May 2022 17:52 UTC

On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 2:01:37 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > Col. Richard Black: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcp0TYx_eUI
> >
> > You can go directly to minute 40:00.
> >
> > This person had 40 years of active service. Fought at Vietnam as a pilot, with
> > more than 230 sorties. He worked at JAG in his late career.
> >
> > He's stating that there are 50 French military at Azovstal, for which Macron is
> > desperate to cut a deal with Putin. They used a french missile to sink the
> > cruiser Moska from Odessa. The war is stalling momentarily while NATO try
> > to cut a deal with Russia, but is not going to happen.
> >
> > Russia want to expose the whole involvment of NATO in Ukraine since 2014.
> >
> > He sees that the menace of a nuclear war, first locally and then global, is a very likely outcome.
> >
> > No science will have any value after such Armagedon, and the stupid
> > discussions about relativity will vanish under piles of ashes everywhere.
> >
> > If YOU are not scared of this, you are a fucking imbecile.
> >
> > War is a racket and no right mindset exist on Western powers, which think
> > they can win a fucking thermonuclear war by striking first and heavily.
> What are you worried about, nobody is going to drop an atomic bomb on
> Argentina...
>

> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

I will answer about my concerns in the simplest possible way:

1) There is not such a thing as a regional thermonuclear war, confined to Europe. It will spread to continental USA,
China, Israel and any country that may have nuclear weapons.
This is obvious because, if it starts, no side will have any other in possession of nuclear bombs. And this covers
all countries in the Northern Hemisphere.

2) I might believe on nuclear winter or not, or believe about radioactive fallout covering Earth in about 6 months or so.
The real problem for Southern Hemisphere is that the civilized order, with all the logistic that was created in 50 years,
will cease to exist. No telecommunications, no commerce, no finance, no law.

Every country in the Southern Hemisphere is highly dependent on goods and finance tools provided by those in the north.

A great disruption of every flow of good and services will cause a global famine, because the current world can't function
if globalization is terminated overnight.

3) The above will cause massive civilian unrest in every country, not only to get food or energy, but factions fighting to grab power
everywhere, with deadly forces.

It's a bad thing, but "might is right" dogma will prove to be right, as it was for 4,000 years.

There will be no "safe place" in the entire world.

And those billionaires seeking shelter in New Zealand or distant islands at the Pacific Ocean will not last more than people
living in Southern Argentina or Chile.

4) It should be mandatory for everyone to watch '80s movies like "The day after", "Threads", "On the beach" or similar.
And reality is always much worse than fiction.

There are too many people to be fed and to get services (health services, pensions, medicine supply, etc.).

That's why I'm concerned. No country will be a safe place, because 90% of people are living in cities and forgot how to survive in the wild.

Just one nuke may trigger the chain reaction that I described.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<7acfec2e-3098-4c88-9ba7-90fd29502fe0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89611&group=sci.physics.relativity#89611

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 11:08:23 -0700 (PDT)
this video.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 2 May 2022 18:08 UTC

On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 2:52:46 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> [...]
> everywhere, with deadly forces.
>
> It's a bad thing, but "might is right" dogma will prove to be right, as it was for 4,000 years.
>
> There will be no "safe place" in the entire world.
>
> And those billionaires seeking shelter in New Zealand or distant islands at the Pacific Ocean will not last more than people
> living in Southern Argentina or Chile.
>
> 4) It should be mandatory for everyone to watch '80s movies like "The day after", "Threads", "On the beach" or similar.
> And reality is always much worse than fiction.
>
> There are too many people to be fed and to get services (health services, pensions, medicine supply, etc.).
>
> That's why I'm concerned. No country will be a safe place, because 90% of people are living in cities and forgot how to survive in the wild.
>
> Just one nuke may trigger the chain reaction that I described.

Some examples of people thinking similarly:

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/05/why-shouldnt-russia-threaten-us-carriers.html#more

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<62702219.32AF@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89612&group=sci.physics.relativity#89612

Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 11:25:29 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 2 May 2022 18:25 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> [...]
> everywhere, with deadly forces.
>
> It's a bad thing, but "might is right" dogma will prove to be right, as it was for 4,000 years.
>
> There will be no "safe place" in the entire world.
>
> And those billionaires seeking shelter in New Zealand or distant islands at the Pacific Ocean will not last more than people
> living in Southern Argentina or Chile.
>
> 4) It should be mandatory for everyone to watch '80s movies like "The day after", "Threads", "On the beach" or similar.
> And reality is always much worse than fiction.
>
> There are too many people to be fed and to get services (health services, pensions, medicine supply, etc.).
>
> That's why I'm concerned. No country will be a safe place, because 90% of people are living in cities and forgot how to survive in the wild.
>
> Just one nuke may trigger the chain reaction that I described.

Well, maybe it's nature's way of dropping an asteroid on the dinosaurs, and Nature's thinking is...'maybe i gotta start this thing again.'

the only solution to prevent the complete annilation of human beings is to give
all our weapons on earth to China and let them ...rule the earth.

Some monkey is going to be asking the question..."What happened to the human beings?"

Now, i gotta go back to building my Usenet Death Penalty software to get rid of all the trolls...(leave the spam in).

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<62702E2D.6A3A@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89616&group=sci.physics.relativity#89616

Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 12:17:01 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 2 May 2022 19:17 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> Richard Hertz wrote:

> > > What are you worried about, nobody is going to drop an atomic bomb on
> > > Argentina...
> > >

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > > and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > I will answer about my concerns in the simplest possible way:
> >
> > 1) There is not such a thing as a regional thermonuclear war, confined to Europe. It will spread to continental USA,
> > China, Israel and any country that may have nuclear weapons.
> > This is obvious because, if it starts, no side will have any other in possession of nuclear bombs. And this covers
> > all countries in the Northern Hemisphere.
> >
> > 2) I might believe on nuclear winter or not, or believe about radioactive fallout covering Earth in about 6 months or so.
> > The real problem for Southern Hemisphere is that the civilized order, with all the logistic that was created in 50 years,
> > will cease to exist. No telecommunications, no commerce, no finance, no law.
> >
> > Every country in the Southern Hemisphere is highly dependent on goods and finance tools provided by those in the north.
> >
> > A great disruption of every flow of good and services will cause a global famine, because the current world can't function
> > if globalization is terminated overnight.
> >
> > 3) The above will cause massive civilian unrest in every country, not only to get food or energy, but factions fighting to grab power
> > everywhere, with deadly forces.
> >
> > It's a bad thing, but "might is right" dogma will prove to be right, as it was for 4,000 years.
> >
> > There will be no "safe place" in the entire world.
> >
> > And those billionaires seeking shelter in New Zealand or distant islands at the Pacific Ocean will not last more than people
> > living in Southern Argentina or Chile.
> >
> > 4) It should be mandatory for everyone to watch '80s movies like "The day after", "Threads", "On the beach" or similar.
> > And reality is always much worse than fiction.
> >
> > There are too many people to be fed and to get services (health services, pensions, medicine supply, etc.).
> >
> > That's why I'm concerned. No country will be a safe place, because 90% of people are living in cities and forgot how to survive in the wild.
> >
> > Just one nuke may trigger the chain reaction that I described.
> >

> Well, maybe it's nature's way of dropping an asteroid on the dinosaurs, and Nature's thinking is...'maybe i gotta start this thing again.'
>
> the only solution to prevent the complete annilation of human beings is to give
> all our weapons on earth to China and let them ...rule the earth.
>
> Some monkey is going to be asking the question..."What happened to the human beings?"

So, do you think Israel will be willing to give up all their nuclear weapons over to China in exchange for protection???? (if everyone also agrees to give up their weapons)

No way, right?

Look at what happened when Ukraine gave up all their nuclear weapons to Russia in exchange for protection.

There are only two choices, there is no third alternative...

Everyone agrees to give up their weapons and be ruled by one world government, or...World War 3.

I prefer ww3, I always look at the bight side...I always see opportunity in a crises.

I heard the girls in Argentina are pretty. I might go over there and take over.

You want one, I'll sell you one.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<voacneCZEPZdqu3_nZ2dnZeNn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89618&group=sci.physics.relativity#89618

this video.
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
From: tes...@queue.net (altt testt)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 21:01:11 +0100
 by: altt testt - Mon, 2 May 2022 20:01 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:
> Col. Richard Black: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcp0TYx_eUI
>
> You can go directly to minute 40:00.
>
> This person had 40 years of active service. Fought at Vietnam as a pilot, with
> more than 230 sorties. He worked at JAG in his late career.
>
> He's stating that there are 50 French military at Azovstal, for which Macron is
> desperate to cut a deal with Putin. They used a french missile to sink the
> cruiser Moska from Odessa. The war is stalling momentarily while NATO try
> to cut a deal with Russia, but is not going to happen.
>
> Russia want to expose the whole involvment of NATO in Ukraine since 2014.
>
> He sees that the menace of a nuclear war, first locally and then global, is a very likely outcome.
>
> No science will have any value after such Armagedon, and the stupid
> discussions about relativity will vanish under piles of ashes everywhere.
>
> If YOU are not scared of this, you are a fucking imbecile.
>
> War is a racket and no right mindset exist on Western powers, which think
> they can win a fucking thermonuclear war by striking first and heavily.

--------------------

We'll start off again.

1)  Dinosaurs.

alt.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<62706D34.7085@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89626&group=sci.physics.relativity#89626

Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 16:45:56 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Mon, 2 May 2022 23:45 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > the only solution to prevent the complete annilation of human beings is to give
> > all our weapons on earth to China and let them ...rule the earth.
> >
> > Some monkey is going to be asking the question..."What happened to the human beings?"
>
> So, do you think Israel will be willing to give up all their nuclear weapons over to China in exchange for protection???? (if everyone also agrees to give up their weapons)
>
> No way, right?
>
> Look at what happened when Ukraine gave up all their nuclear weapons to Russia in exchange for protection.
>
> There are only two choices, there is no third alternative...
>
> Everyone agrees to give up their weapons and be ruled by one world government, or...World War 3.
>
> I prefer ww3, I always look at the bight side...I always see opportunity in a crises.
>
> I heard the girls in Argentina are pretty. I might go over there and take over.

Of course, there is...What happens if Putin instead?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<jdiaspFcp0iU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89716&group=sci.physics.relativity#89716

From: acorn...@imm.cnrs.fr (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 18:04:41 +0200
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Thu, 5 May 2022 16:04 UTC

On 2022-05-02 05:53:26 +0000, Richard Hertz said:

> Col. Richard Black: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcp0TYx_eUI
>
> You can go directly to minute 40:00.
>
> This person had 40 years of active service. Fought at Vietnam as a pilot, with
> more than 230 sorties. He worked at JAG in his late career.

[ … ]

If you're no longer interested in displaying your ignorance and lack of
understanding of relativity why not go to a group that specializes in
political scaremongering? No one will mind if you go away and don't
come back.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<67e7d05e-0f86-46a4-b544-cc92c7625431n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89717&group=sci.physics.relativity#89717

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 09:10:49 -0700 (PDT)
this video.
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Thu, 5 May 2022 16:10 UTC

On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 9:04:46 AM UTC-7, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> On 2022-05-02 05:53:26 +0000, Richard Hertz said:
>
> > Col. Richard Black: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcp0TYx_eUI
> >
> > You can go directly to minute 40:00.
> >
> > This person had 40 years of active service. Fought at Vietnam as a pilot, with
> > more than 230 sorties. He worked at JAG in his late career.
> [ … ]
>
> If you're no longer interested in displaying your ignorance and lack of
> understanding of relativity why not go to a group that specializes in
> political scaremongering? No one will mind if you go away and don't
> come back.

No,no,no, we would be deprived of the daily entertainment from the village idiot and odious kapo named Richard Hertz.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<04fba23b-c784-4aeb-95cd-1fb78b16f0a0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89720&group=sci.physics.relativity#89720

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 09:19:17 -0700 (PDT)
this video.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 5 May 2022 16:19 UTC

On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 1:04:46 PM UTC-3, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

<snip>

> If you're no longer interested in displaying your ignorance and lack of
> understanding of relativity why not go to a group that specializes in
> political scaremongering? No one will mind if you go away and don't
> come back.
>

> --
> Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Ignorance? Lack of understanding? Relativity?

You mean, probably, that I reject the fucking cult behind a pile of twisted mathurbation, so I didn't convert to such religion.

You, instead, were indoctrinated since youth. And as you have a lesser, soft mind, you need to belong to the relativistic herd.

You lack the brainpower to stand by yourself against such a pile of crap. Then, you choose to be one of many, asshole.

I bet that you adore Eddington also, and not only for his endorsement of relativity.

(French+Briton)/2 = zero.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<jdictoFd60aU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89723&group=sci.physics.relativity#89723

From: acorn...@imm.cnrs.fr (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 18:39:19 +0200
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Thu, 5 May 2022 16:39 UTC

On 2022-05-05 16:19:17 +0000, Richard Hertz said:

> On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 1:04:46 PM UTC-3, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> If you're no longer interested in displaying your ignorance and lack of
>> understanding of relativity why not go to a group that specializes in
>> political scaremongering? No one will mind if you go away and don't
>> come back.
>>

>> --
>> Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.
>
> Ignorance? Lack of understanding? Relativity?
>
> You mean, probably, that I reject the fucking cult behind a pile of
> twisted mathurbation, so I didn't convert to such religion.
>
> You, instead, were indoctrinated since youth. And as you have a lesser,
> soft mind, you need to belong to the relativistic herd.
>
> You lack the brainpower to stand by yourself against such a pile of
> crap. Then, you choose to be one of many, asshole.
>
> I bet that you adore Eddington also, and not only for his endorsement
> of relativity.
>
> (French+Briton)/2 = zero.

My wife is (Chilean + British + French) x 100 = 300, and you know what
Chileans think about Argentinians.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<b6d4609d-4005-4c1c-a74c-85c322db8a24n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89735&group=sci.physics.relativity#89735

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 10:34:31 -0700 (PDT)
this video.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 5 May 2022 17:34 UTC

On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 1:39:24 PM UTC-3, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> On 2022-05-05 16:19:17 +0000, Richard Hertz said:
>
> > On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 1:04:46 PM UTC-3, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> >> If you're no longer interested in displaying your ignorance and lack of
> >> understanding of relativity why not go to a group that specializes in
> >> political scaremongering? No one will mind if you go away and don't
> >> come back.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.
> >
> > Ignorance? Lack of understanding? Relativity?
> >
> > You mean, probably, that I reject the fucking cult behind a pile of
> > twisted mathurbation, so I didn't convert to such religion.
> >
> > You, instead, were indoctrinated since youth. And as you have a lesser,
> > soft mind, you need to belong to the relativistic herd.
> >
> > You lack the brainpower to stand by yourself against such a pile of
> > crap. Then, you choose to be one of many, asshole.
> >
> > I bet that you adore Eddington also, and not only for his endorsement
> > of relativity.
> >
> > (French+Briton)/2 = zero.
> My wife is (Chilean + British + French) x 100 = 300, and you know what
> Chileans think about Argentinians.
> --
> Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

I know what chileans think about french people, so you are screwed 50% (actually 66.666667%).

Watch your back with your wife. I wouldn't be so confident on her, by 2/3.

You do know that in a day like today 40 years ago, french people applauded at Argentina? Exocet!
Anyway, I wouldn't trust at anyone having traces of briton DNA.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<1pri1gi.tr1fo71dcqwzdN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89812&group=sci.physics.relativity#89812

From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 16:15:44 +0200
 by: J. J. Lodder - Sat, 7 May 2022 14:15 UTC

Richard Hertz <hertz778@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 1:39:24 PM UTC-3, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> > On 2022-05-05 16:19:17 +0000, Richard Hertz said:
> >
> > > On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 1:04:46 PM UTC-3, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip>

> > > Ignorance? Lack of understanding? Relativity?
> > >
> > > You mean, probably, that I reject the fucking cult behind a pile of
> > > twisted mathurbation, so I didn't convert to such religion.
> > >
> > > You, instead, were indoctrinated since youth. And as you have a lesser,
> > > soft mind, you need to belong to the relativistic herd.
> > >
> > > You lack the brainpower to stand by yourself against such a pile of
> > > crap. Then, you choose to be one of many, asshole.
> > >
> > > I bet that you adore Eddington also, and not only for his endorsement
> > > of relativity.
> > >
> > > (French+Briton)/2 = zero.
> > My wife is (Chilean + British + French) x 100 = 300, and you know what
> > Chileans think about Argentinians.
> > --
> > Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.
>

> I know what chileans think about french people, so you are screwed 50%
> (actually 66.666667%).
>
> Watch your back with your wife. I wouldn't be so confident on her, by 2/3.
>
> You do know that in a day like today 40 years ago, french people applauded
> at Argentina? Exocet!

So you got that wrong too. Can't you really get anything right?
France refused to supply more Exocet missiles to Argentina
while the war was on.
They had to make do with the five of the things
that they had bought before the war started.

> Anyway, I wouldn't trust at anyone having traces of briton DNA.

Says a German,

Jan

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<ed40f058-2e37-4b2e-bc94-682f0306817fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89814&group=sci.physics.relativity#89814

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 07:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
this video.
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Sat, 7 May 2022 14:29 UTC

On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 7:15:47 AM UTC-7, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> Richard Hertz <hert...@gmail.com> wrote:
..
> > Anyway, I wouldn't trust at anyone having traces of briton DNA.
> Says a German,
>
> Jan

Dick is not German, he's a Kapo Jew.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<f0a26de3-a5e9-4ec7-be28-79aaa715acabn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89820&group=sci.physics.relativity#89820

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 08:58:12 -0700 (PDT)
this video.
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Sat, 7 May 2022 15:58 UTC

On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 10:34:34 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:

> You do know that in a day like today 40 years ago, french people applauded at Argentina? Exocet!

They didn't. Actually, they refused to sell to your nazi government.

1.Air launched - Crashed into the sea between HMS Sheffield and HMS Yarmouth.
2.Air launched - Hit HMS Sheffield.
3.Air launched - Hit Atlantic Conveyor.
4.Air launched - Decoyed by HMS Invincible onto Atlantic Conveyor.
5.Air launched - Crashed into the sea between HMS Avenger and Exeter (attempted attack on HMS Invincible).
6.Surface launched - Missed HMS Glamorgan.
7.Surface launched - Hit HMS Glamorgan.
8.Surface launched - Missed HMS Penelope.

Argentina won't tell you about the last one, fired at 01.30 on June 14th because it and one other were smuggled to the Falklands on a hospital ship. The last one was found and confiscated by the Royal Navy.

In total, that's eight launched, four hits, one of which was a successful decoy. A 50% success rate being generous.

Edit: Two more land based MM38'a were fired and also missed. This makes four out of ten. A 40% success rate.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<a5490e9c-59bc-4785-ac57-a1dea189bd99n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89825&group=sci.physics.relativity#89825

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 10:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
this video.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 7 May 2022 17:38 UTC

On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 12:58:14 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:

<snip>

> > You do know that in a day like today 40 years ago, french people applauded at Argentina? Exocet!
> >
> They didn't. Actually, they refused to sell to your nazi government.
>
> 1.Air launched - Crashed into the sea between HMS Sheffield and HMS Yarmouth.
> 2.Air launched - Hit HMS Sheffield.
> 3.Air launched - Hit Atlantic Conveyor.
> 4.Air launched - Decoyed by HMS Invincible onto Atlantic Conveyor.
> 5.Air launched - Crashed into the sea between HMS Avenger and Exeter (attempted attack on HMS Invincible).
> 6.Surface launched - Missed HMS Glamorgan.
> 7.Surface launched - Hit HMS Glamorgan.
> 8.Surface launched - Missed HMS Penelope.
>
> Argentina won't tell you about the last one, fired at 01.30 on June 14th because it and one other were smuggled to the Falklands on a hospital ship. The last one was found and confiscated by the Royal Navy.
>
> In total, that's eight launched, four hits, one of which was a successful decoy. A 50% success rate being generous.
>
> Edit: Two more land based MM38'a were fired and also missed. This makes four out of ten. A 40% success rate.

Let me guess, fucking Romanian ex-pat: Bored, missing Bodkin and trying to pick a fight.

Go to write another crappy paper on relativity, to be published at Lithuania, asshole.

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<dcaab1ac-551a-4045-a7be-c127d6ff04f9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89829&group=sci.physics.relativity#89829

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 11:49:52 -0700 (PDT)
this video.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 7 May 2022 18:49 UTC

On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 12:58:14 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 10:34:34 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
>
> > You do know that in a day like today 40 years ago, french people applauded at Argentina? Exocet!
> >
> They didn't. Actually, they refused to sell to your nazi government.
>
> 1.Air launched - Crashed into the sea between HMS Sheffield and HMS Yarmouth.
> 2.Air launched - Hit HMS Sheffield.
> 3.Air launched - Hit Atlantic Conveyor.
> 4.Air launched - Decoyed by HMS Invincible onto Atlantic Conveyor.
> 5.Air launched - Crashed into the sea between HMS Avenger and Exeter (attempted attack on HMS Invincible).
> 6.Surface launched - Missed HMS Glamorgan.
> 7.Surface launched - Hit HMS Glamorgan.
> 8.Surface launched - Missed HMS Penelope.
>
> Argentina won't tell you about the last one, fired at 01.30 on June 14th because it and one other were smuggled to the Falklands on a hospital ship. The last one was found and confiscated by the Royal Navy.
>
> In total, that's eight launched, four hits, one of which was a successful decoy. A 50% success rate being generous.
>
> Edit: Two more land based MM38'a were fired and also missed. This makes four out of ten. A 40% success rate.

Cretin, where did you collect this fake data?

1) Britons beg to the french military to give the "kill switch" device, to disable Exocet. France conceded.
None of them considered that we found and disable the "kill switch" receiver on each Exocet. A rudimentary MW receiver hidden
into the electronics. They thought Argentina's engineers were idiots.

2) Prior to Malvinas, France sold 12 Exocet missiles to Argentina. But in March 1982, France stop deliveries and technicians left the
country. Only FIVE Exocet were at the country: FOUR, digital electronics built in, were to be used with the Super Etendart fighters
that we bought (ASM). The fifth was an SSM type, intended to be used from warships (analog electronics).

Argentina devised a ground based launcher, and simulated the required electronics around (like the master radar). We fed the
data to the SSM with our own electronics, and launched the Exocet from a coastal position at Malvinas, sinking a 100 MM$ frigate.

3) We bought Exocet at 250,000$ a piece. Immediately after May 1982, France raised the price to 1,000,000$. They were orgasmic.

4) We forced to rewrite every fucking military book in the world. Malvinas was the first modern naval war since WWII. We had to stop
because the fucking britons menaced with a nuke at Cordoba (2nd. largest city, and main place for military industry).
We were developing there, among others, a ballistic medium range missile capable to reach Malvinas from mainland.

Now, the warfare doctrine is rewritten again, as smart drones, EW and missiles are rendering useless what was though useful in the
battlefield: fighter jets, warships, tanks and related shit.

And Russia is holding back the use of direct energy weapons, that will render all of the above as useless.

Meanwhile, Romany is at the cross-hatch of Russia. They are being forced to help ukies in many ways, like exporting their corn and wheat,
supporting NATO spy planes and helping to launch antiship missiles.

Hurry up to get another degree from romanian universities, before you have to study in russian language.

Cretin.

Crank piece of shit Richard Hertz has a complete meltdown

<94fd8745-ba69-4811-8625-c1070806721cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89832&group=sci.physics.relativity#89832

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 12:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Crank piece of shit Richard Hertz has a complete meltdown
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Sat, 7 May 2022 19:55 UTC

On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 11:49:54 AM UTC-7, crank piece of shit Richard Hertz suffers a complete meltdown:
> On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 12:58:14 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> > On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 10:34:34 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > > You do know that in a day like today 40 years ago, french people applauded at Argentina? Exocet!
> > >
> > They didn't. Actually, they refused to sell to your nazi government.
> >
> > 1.Air launched - Crashed into the sea between HMS Sheffield and HMS Yarmouth.
> > 2.Air launched - Hit HMS Sheffield.
> > 3.Air launched - Hit Atlantic Conveyor.
> > 4.Air launched - Decoyed by HMS Invincible onto Atlantic Conveyor.
> > 5.Air launched - Crashed into the sea between HMS Avenger and Exeter (attempted attack on HMS Invincible).
> > 6.Surface launched - Missed HMS Glamorgan.
> > 7.Surface launched - Hit HMS Glamorgan.
> > 8.Surface launched - Missed HMS Penelope.
> >
> > Argentina won't tell you about the last one, fired at 01.30 on June 14th because it and one other were smuggled to the Falklands on a hospital ship. The last one was found and confiscated by the Royal Navy.
> >
> > In total, that's eight launched, four hits, one of which was a successful decoy. A 50% success rate being generous.
> >
> > Edit: Two more land based MM38'a were fired and also missed. This makes four out of ten. A 40% success rate.
> where did you collect this data?

It is easily available , the Brits creamed you.

> 2) Prior to Malvinas,

There is no "Malvinas", it is all Falklands, you took it up the ass

> Cretin.

Nice signature, fits you to a tee

Re: F**c science. Nuclear war is on the verge of happening. Watch this video.

<65f7cf1f-ff88-48c3-9f8c-c8e8ab02fd4an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89856&group=sci.physics.relativity#89856

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 09:00:30 -0700 (PDT)
this video.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sun, 8 May 2022 16:00 UTC

" In Poland, almost 57% of the population is in favor of sending peacekeeping troops to Ukraine. These are the results of an IBRiS survey commissioned by the newspaper Rzeczpospolita.
Previously, President Andrzej Duda said that the borders between Poland and Ukraine have disappeared. In the Russian Federation, this perceived as territorial claims of Warsaw to Kiev.In Ukraine and Poland, this thesis was refuted and stated that Russia is trying to split between the two countries.
-v-ukrainu-opros.html

The head of Roscosmos, Dmitry Rogozin, said that the countries of the North Atlantic Alliance in the event of a nuclear war would be destroyed by Russia in half an hour, so he urged not to allow such a scenario.

“In a nuclear war, NATO countries will be destroyed by us in half an hour. But we must not allow it, ”Rogozin wrote on the Telegram channel.