From: david.br...@hesbynett.no (David Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: CANCEL FACEBOOK AND STACK OVERFLOW
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:37:25 +0100
 by: David Brown - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:37 UTC

On 11/02/2022 14:03, skybuck2000 wrote:

> IT'S TIME TO BANNISH THEM FROM THE INTERNET, FOR:
>
> IT IS TIME TO STRIKE BACK AT THE CONTENT SERVICES/MAINTAINERS.

I agree with you. You should cancel any accounts you have at Facebook,
Google, YouTube, Usenet, and anywhere else. Boycott them all! Refuse
to view /anything/ on the Internet, and certainly refuse to /post/
things. Let Facebook, Google and Usenet suffer when they don't get any
new Skybuck truths.

But to make it work, remember you have to stand firm and resolute - you
have to be /absolute/ in your boycotts. Don't make the mistake of
thinking a small Usenet post, or even an email, can be allowed. It is
the start of the slippery slope, and before you know it Facebook will
have recovered again. Keep strong - no more Skybuck posts ever, on any
medium!

Re: CANCEL FACEBOOK AND STACK OVERFLOW

<su6l4g$l41$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89877&group=sci.electronics.design#89877

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 21:40:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 21:40 UTC

David Brown <david.brown@hesbynett.no> wrote in

> On 11/02/2022 14:03, skybuck2000 wrote:
>
>> IT'S TIME TO BANNISH THEM FROM THE INTERNET, FOR:
>>
>> IT IS TIME TO STRIKE BACK AT THE CONTENT SERVICES/MAINTAINERS.
>>
> I agree with you. You should cancel any accounts you have at
> Facebook, Google, YouTube, Usenet, and anywhere else. Boycott
> them all! Refuse to view /anything/ on the Internet, and
> certainly refuse to /post/ things. Let Facebook, Google and
> Usenet suffer when they don't get any new Skybuck truths.
>
> But to make it work, remember you have to stand firm and resolute
> - you have to be /absolute/ in your boycotts. Don't make the
> mistake of thinking a small Usenet post, or even an email, can be
> allowed. It is the start of the slippery slope, and before you
> know it Facebook will have recovered again. Keep strong - no more
> Skybuck posts ever, on any medium!

Bwuahahaaha! I like it. Please comply, skytard0000

Re: CANCEL FACEBOOK AND STACK OVERFLOW

<756cc7f5-3569-47b1-8e09-11445c8ad6e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90048&group=sci.electronics.design#90048

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 15:46:19 -0800 (PST)
From: chris....@live.com (Chris)
 by: Chris - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:46 UTC

On Saturday, 12 February 2022 at 08:40:43 UTC+11, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> David Brown <david...@hesbynett.no> wrote in
> > On 11/02/2022 14:03, skybuck2000 wrote:
> >
> >> IT'S TIME TO BANNISH THEM FROM THE INTERNET, FOR:
> >>
> >> IT IS TIME TO STRIKE BACK AT THE CONTENT SERVICES/MAINTAINERS.
> >>
> > I agree with you. You should cancel any accounts you have at
> > Facebook, Google, YouTube, Usenet, and anywhere else. Boycott
> > them all! Refuse to view /anything/ on the Internet, and
> > certainly refuse to /post/ things. Let Facebook, Google and
> > Usenet suffer when they don't get any new Skybuck truths.
> >
> > But to make it work, remember you have to stand firm and resolute
> > - you have to be /absolute/ in your boycotts. Don't make the
> > mistake of thinking a small Usenet post, or even an email, can be
> > allowed. It is the start of the slippery slope, and before you
> > know it Facebook will have recovered again. Keep strong - no more
> > Skybuck posts ever, on any medium!
> >
> Bwuahahaaha! I like it. Please comply, skytard0000

Don't forget to cancel the account with the internet provider as well, can't be too careful....

--
Cheers,
Chris.