Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:14:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 173rd book of Science-- UNLEARNING NEGATIVE NUMBERS//student
teaches the teacher.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:14 UTC

AP's 173rd book of Science-- UNLEARNING NEGATIVE NUMBERS//student teaches the teacher.

This book is very much needed, a whole entire book just to address the worst education teaching in all of science-- the negative numbers when they really never existed.

So yesterday 2Feb2022, I turned on the TV early to catch the PBS Newshour, and by early meaning that I catch the trail end of a kid's program called Odd Squad.

One of the very reasons I had to drop down in age to 5 year olds in TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS textbook series by AP was especially because Odd Squad TV was teaching poison math of negative numbers. Numbers that do not exist, never existed and are a filthy habit. Negative numbers are mind-rot of mathematics education.

So I caught the trail end showing a young girl on a elevator with -5 to 0 to +5 and she gets a marshmellow on +3 (if memory is correct, for I am doing other work while this is going on-- preparing cat food or my own meal) and so she picks up a marshmellow on floor +3 and descends to floor -5 on the elevator for the fire breathing dragon to toast her marshmellow.

So, now, this book highly deserves publishing for it addresses in my opinion one of the gravest nightmare brainwashed teachings of modern day math and physics education--- Negative Numbers pollution and propaganda and brainwash.

Negative numbers in science is in my mind the equivalent of nicotine tobacco smoking is a filthy worthless habit in society. I equate teaching negative numbers to that of forcing kids to smoke tobacco, that is how bad negative numbers are to science.

So I write this book in hopes of weaning the entire world's education system off of the filthy habit of negative numbers (smoking tobacco).

Any Teacher, any teacher at all, whether Grade School, High School, College and University, I ask you, simply ask you in 0 degree Kelvin temperature scale, what the hell is -1 degree Kelvin or as in Odd Squad, what is -5 degrees Kelvin?

That simple question points out the entire error of ever using negative numbers.

What is a negative human being? What is a negative car? What is a negative tree? What is a negative road?

You see, there is nothing in the world that is negative compared to positive. You just have not started 0 where you should start 0. In the Kelvin temperature scale you started 0 where it should start. And that is the reality of all the world, all of science has no negative number.

Negative numbers are like someone who never stops believing in a tooth fairy or a Santa Claus.

Now this is going to have to be a large book, because I have to work to the most fierce desire to use the pollution of negative numbers for electron and proton in physics, that is the worst and most fierce desire to use -1.

AP

Re: AP's 173rd book of Science-- UNLEARNING NEGATIVE NUMBERS//student teaches the teacher.

<7fb2e859-2567-4a2e-9e0e-8fd5b3bf7b6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90067&group=sci.math#90067

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:15:50 -0800 (PST)
teaches the teacher.
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:15 UTC

UNLEARNING anything, AP brain fartos motto.
How to become king of the void.