Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 17:22:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 174th book of Science The Braindead CHARGE in physics
education// students teach the teacher the truth of science Now AP has no
series of books for education per-se. No category of education, although I
could easily start such a series for I..
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 01:22 UTC

AP's 174th book of Science

The Braindead CHARGE in physics education// students teach the teacher the truth of science

Now AP has no series of books for education per-se. No category of education, although I could easily start such a series for I have plenty to say on education, having been a science-math teacher myself. But rather than start a series on education, I chose to place these books under the series of "Student teaches the teacher".

For I well recognize that throughout human history, civilization in education lags behind the real truth of the subject matter taught in schools.

For instance, when it was known beyond doubt that the Earth was round and not flat, the schools around Earth in teaching education were still teaching the Earth is flat.

Same thing goes for teaching Negative numbers in school when Negative numbers are phony miserable liaring. Same thing with teaching Charge in physics and the sciences.

My 173rd book of Science lays out in detail the phony Negative Numbers that are used to brainwash our youth in schools.

My 174th book of Science elaborates in detail the mindnumbing idiocy of "Charge" in physics.

So adamant and irate am I, AP, the King of Science, that I cannot even resist launching the counterattack into "charge" in my first page.

So the modern day physicist or chemist or biologist sees a force upon yonder distance and says--

Teacher: "look, look, did you see that object move in direction A, B?"

Student: "yes, sire, I saw object move from A to B"

Teacher: "that means a force acted on object to move from A to B."

Student: " what is the force, sire?"

Teacher: "the object had a charge and the charge forced it to move from A to B."

Student: " yes but what is charge, sire?"

Teacher: "charge is force, and force is charge"

Student: "I better write that down for you will grade me on that. And I can only afford a B or A grade in your class."

Re: AP's 174th book of Science The Braindead CHARGE in physics education// students teach the teacher the truth of science Now AP has no series of books for education per-se. No category of education, although I could easily start such a series for I

<fe94260b-58df-4e1b-922a-b2ab249264e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90075&group=sci.math#90075

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 17:57:51 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 01:57 UTC

Teacher: "But AP, I need to say something to explain force, I just cannot leave a blank open in explaining why object moved"

AP: "True, you must explain, so instead of saying "charge" simply say "magnetic monopole"."

Teacher: "What? what is magnetic monopole".

AP: "Exactly, teacher, the reason you say "charge" is because it is a cover-up term that means nothing and signifies nothing. But when you say magnetic monopole, then you have reality of physics and science as you have reality in something called a neutron or reality of a proton or reality of a muon as electron. But when you say "charge" you have no reality of anything, and would be no different than if you said "ghost, loch ness monster, witches on brooms or the fire breathing dragon."

Teacher: "You mean the word "charge" signifies nothing?"

AP: "Yes, everytime you say "charge" in science, you ask the student to conjure up something that does not exist and for which you exit the discussion.."

Teacher: "And what is the magnetic monopole?"

AP: "Magnetic monopole was started by Dirac around 1930 and is the smallest unit in Electricity and Magnetism, and has a real true Reality in physics. Whereas your "charge" is just bullshit that wants to end the discussion."

AP