I can't drive 55. I'm looking forward to not being able to drive 65, either.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.

SubjectAuthor
* 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.The Starmaker
`* Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.The Starmaker
 `* Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.The Starmaker
  `* Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.The Starmaker
   `* Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.The Starmaker
    `* Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.The Starmaker
     `- Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.The Starmaker

1
100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.

<625E3B27.1F9@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88250&group=sci.physics.relativity#88250

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 21:31:35 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics
Subject: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 04:31 UTC

100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.

While Albert Einstein was building his "Uranium Bomb"
(also known as the atomic bomb) at Universities around the
country
and also near the Colonia High School in Woodbridge, New Jersey.

It was spreading like wildfire in school by unknowing students.

Are you people going to start buying anti atomic bomb Radiation
pills????

I take PayPal.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.

<625F37DD.7D0@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88337&group=sci.physics.relativity#88337

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:29:49 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 22:29 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.
>
> While Albert Einstein was building his "Uranium Bomb"
> (also known as the atomic bomb) at Universities around the
> country
> and also near the Colonia High School in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
>
> It was spreading like wildfire in school by unknowing students.
>
> Are you people going to start buying anti atomic bomb Radiation
> pills????

In the process of Albert Einstein building his
atomic bomb he discovered he would need TONS of Uranium.

"...The United States has only very poor ores of uranium in moderate

quantities. There is some good ore in Canada and the former
Czechoslovakia.

while the most important source of uranium is Belgian Congo." -Albert
Einstein

"...giving particular attention to the problem of securing a supply of
uran-

ium ore for the United States;" -Albert Einstein

https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first

Importing Uranium. Did Albert Einstein ever considered the dangers???

Like he gives a fuck, right?

How much Uranium did Hillary Clinton sold to the Russians? All of it??

We sold them the rope...

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.

<qd7g7hlck21pbsht8ri0sq2050gbptg1r8@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89868&group=sci.physics.relativity#89868

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 12:48:34 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 8 May 2022 19:48 UTC

As most of yous know by now...

Albert Einstein was already
building an atomic bomb
at several universities:

https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first

"b) to speed up the experimental work,which is at present being car-

ried on within the limits of the budgets of University laboratories,
by

providing funds,..."

"between the Administration and the group

of physicists working on chain reactions in America."

What you don't know is friends of Albert Einstein were complaining
about chain reactions at universities ...explosions at the lab
where Albert Einstein hanged out at.

A lot of explosions!

Shaking the building and the community around it.

Were they making miniature atomic bombs at those labs?

The guy complaining about
chain reactions at universities
name is William T. Richards.

On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:29:49 -0700, The Starmaker
<starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.
>>
>> While Albert Einstein was building his "Uranium Bomb"
>> (also known as the atomic bomb) at Universities around the
>> country
>> and also near the Colonia High School in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
>>
>> It was spreading like wildfire in school by unknowing students.
>>
>> Are you people going to start buying anti atomic bomb Radiation
>> pills????
>>
>In the process of Albert Einstein building his
>atomic bomb he discovered he would need TONS of Uranium.
>

>"...The United States has only very poor ores of uranium in moderate
>
>quantities. There is some good ore in Canada and the former
>Czechoslovakia.
>
>while the most important source of uranium is Belgian Congo." -Albert
>Einstein
>

>"...giving particular attention to the problem of securing a supply of
>uran-
>
>ium ore for the United States;" -Albert Einstein
>
>https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first
>

>Importing Uranium. Did Albert Einstein ever considered the dangers???
>
>Like he gives a fuck, right?
>
>How much Uranium did Hillary Clinton sold to the Russians? All of it??
>
>We sold them the rope...

Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.

<uruj7htnfnb8k4g3826iq1t5s90dts17i9@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89968&group=sci.physics.relativity#89968

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 22:49:58 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 10 May 2022 05:49 UTC

One thing I forgot to mention also...

in the letter at the beginning:
"...leads me to expect that the element uran-

ium may be turned into a new and important source of energy in the im-

mediate future."

https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first

Albert Einstein is referring to his invention you all know as also...

Three Mile Island.

If he doesn't kill you with his atomic bomb, he'll kill you with a
Three Mile Island.

Yous probably didn't know Albert Einstein invented
The Three Mile Island.

Nobody told you, right?

Just look at his patent.

On Sun, 08 May 2022 12:48:34 -0700, The Starmaker
<starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>As most of yous know by now...
>
>Albert Einstein was already
>building an atomic bomb
>at several universities:
>
>https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first
>

>"b) to speed up the experimental work,which is at present being car-
>
>ried on within the limits of the budgets of University laboratories,
>by
>
>providing funds,..."
>
>"between the Administration and the group
>
>of physicists working on chain reactions in America."
>

>What you don't know is friends of Albert Einstein were complaining
>about chain reactions at universities ...explosions at the lab
>where Albert Einstein hanged out at.
>
>A lot of explosions!
>
>Shaking the building and the community around it.
>
>Were they making miniature atomic bombs at those labs?
>
>The guy complaining about
>chain reactions at universities
> name is William T. Richards.
>

>On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:29:49 -0700, The Starmaker
><starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>The Starmaker wrote:
>>>
>>> 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.
>>>
>>> While Albert Einstein was building his "Uranium Bomb"
>>> (also known as the atomic bomb) at Universities around the
>>> country
>>> and also near the Colonia High School in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
>>>
>>> It was spreading like wildfire in school by unknowing students.
>>>
>>> Are you people going to start buying anti atomic bomb Radiation
>>> pills????
>>>
>>In the process of Albert Einstein building his
>>atomic bomb he discovered he would need TONS of Uranium.
>>

>>"...The United States has only very poor ores of uranium in moderate
>>
>>quantities. There is some good ore in Canada and the former
>>Czechoslovakia.
>>
>>while the most important source of uranium is Belgian Congo." -Albert
>>Einstein
>>

>>"...giving particular attention to the problem of securing a supply of
>>uran-
>>
>>ium ore for the United States;" -Albert Einstein
>>
>>https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first
>>

>>Importing Uranium. Did Albert Einstein ever considered the dangers???
>>
>>Like he gives a fuck, right?
>>
>>How much Uranium did Hillary Clinton sold to the Russians? All of it??
>>
>>We sold them the rope...
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.

<627C1485.7E77@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90078&group=sci.physics.relativity#90078

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 12:54:45 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 11 May 2022 19:54 UTC

Ask the atomic bomb expert, Albert Einstein...

it is more economical for Putin to drop a nuclear bomb on
on Ukraine instead of wasting missiles, and bullets, and soldiers
on Ukraine.

One bomb will do it! Destroy everything! And you Save Money!!!!

PLUS! It will scare the hell out of rest of the world and pussy Biden.

He's got a basement, where's yours?

You can use his basement, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nIt1dIl1MI

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8098hv

China wants to eat some Taiwan noodle soup...

The Starmaker wrote:

> One thing I forgot to mention also...
>
> in the letter at the beginning:
> "...leads me to expect that the element uran-
>
> ium may be turned into a new and important source of energy in the im-
>
> mediate future."
>
> https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first
>
> Albert Einstein is referring to his invention you all know as also...
>
> Three Mile Island.
>
> If he doesn't kill you with his atomic bomb, he'll kill you with a
> Three Mile Island.
>
> Yous probably didn't know Albert Einstein invented
> The Three Mile Island.
>
> Nobody told you, right?
>
> Just look at his patent.
>
> On Sun, 08 May 2022 12:48:34 -0700, The Starmaker
> <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >As most of yous know by now...
> >
> >Albert Einstein was already
> >building an atomic bomb
> >at several universities:
> >
> >https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first
> >

> >"b) to speed up the experimental work,which is at present being car-
> >
> >ried on within the limits of the budgets of University laboratories,
> >by
> >
> >providing funds,..."
> >
> >"between the Administration and the group
> >
> >of physicists working on chain reactions in America."
> >

> >What you don't know is friends of Albert Einstein were complaining
> >about chain reactions at universities ...explosions at the lab
> >where Albert Einstein hanged out at.
> >
> >A lot of explosions!
> >
> >Shaking the building and the community around it.
> >
> >Were they making miniature atomic bombs at those labs?
> >
> >The guy complaining about
> >chain reactions at universities
> > name is William T. Richards.
> >

> >On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 15:29:49 -0700, The Starmaker
> ><starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> >>In the process of Albert Einstein building his
> >>atomic bomb he discovered he would need TONS of Uranium.
> >>

> >>"...The United States has only very poor ores of uranium in moderate
> >>
> >>quantities. There is some good ore in Canada and the former
> >>Czechoslovakia.
> >>
> >>while the most important source of uranium is Belgian Congo." -Albert
> >>Einstein
> >>

> >>"...giving particular attention to the problem of securing a supply of
> >>uran-
> >>
> >>ium ore for the United States;" -Albert Einstein
> >>
> >>https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first
> >>

> >>Importing Uranium. Did Albert Einstein ever considered the dangers???
> >>
> >>Like he gives a fuck, right?
> >>
> >>How much Uranium did Hillary Clinton sold to the Russians? All of it??
> >>
> >>We sold them the rope...
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.

<627CA627.44FA@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90115&group=sci.physics.relativity#90115

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 23:16:07 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 12 May 2022 06:16 UTC

"If I had foreseen Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I would have torn up my formula in 1905." - Albert Einstein

p. 112 - Einstein and the Poet (1983)

The Starmaker wrote:

> Ask the atomic bomb expert, Albert Einstein...
>
> it is more economical for Putin to drop a nuclear bomb on
> on Ukraine instead of wasting missiles, and bullets, and soldiers
> on Ukraine.
>
> One bomb will do it! Destroy everything! And you Save Money!!!!
>
> PLUS! It will scare the hell out of rest of the world and pussy Biden.
>
> He's got a basement, where's yours?
>
> You can use his basement, right?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nIt1dIl1MI
>
> https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8098hv
>
> China wants to eat some Taiwan noodle soup...
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > One thing I forgot to mention also...
> >
> > in the letter at the beginning:
> > "...leads me to expect that the element uran-
> >
> > ium may be turned into a new and important source of energy in the im-
> >
> > mediate future."
> >
> > https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first
> >
> > Albert Einstein is referring to his invention you all know as also...
> >
> > Three Mile Island.
> >
> > If he doesn't kill you with his atomic bomb, he'll kill you with a
> > Three Mile Island.
> >
> > Yous probably didn't know Albert Einstein invented
> > The Three Mile Island.
> >
> > Nobody told you, right?
> >
> > Just look at his patent.
> >
> > On Sun, 08 May 2022 12:48:34 -0700, The Starmaker
> > <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >
> > >As most of yous know by now...
> > >
> > >Albert Einstein was already
> > >building an atomic bomb
> > >at several universities:
> > >
> > >https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first
> > >

> > >"b) to speed up the experimental work,which is at present being car-
> > >
> > >ried on within the limits of the budgets of University laboratories,
> > >by
> > >
> > >providing funds,..."
> > >
> > >"between the Administration and the group
> > >
> > >of physicists working on chain reactions in America."
> > >

> > >What you don't know is friends of Albert Einstein were complaining
> > >about chain reactions at universities ...explosions at the lab
> > >where Albert Einstein hanged out at.
> > >
> > >A lot of explosions!
> > >
> > >Shaking the building and the community around it.
> > >
> > >Were they making miniature atomic bombs at those labs?
> > >
> > >The guy complaining about
> > >chain reactions at universities
> > > name is William T. Richards.

> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: 100 rare brain cancer cases linked to Albert Einstein.

<627D3D04.291D@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90137&group=sci.physics.relativity#90137

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.physics
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 09:59:48 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 12 May 2022 16:59 UTC

In 1905, Albert Einstein came up with a formula for an atomic bomb...

"If I had foreseen Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I would have torn up my formula in 1905." - Albert Einstein

from that moment on, he took the steps needed to build an atomic bomb.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1946/1101460701_400.jpg