OS/2 must die!

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

SubjectAuthor
* Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.Richard Hertz
+* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.Paul Alsing
|`* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.mitchr...@gmail.com
| `* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.Paul Alsing
|  +- Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.Richard Hertz
|  `* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.mitchr...@gmail.com
|   `* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.Paul Alsing
|    `* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.mitchr...@gmail.com
|     `* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.Paul Alsing
|      +* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.Richard Hertz
|      |`* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.Paul Alsing
|      | `* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.Richard Hertz
|      |  `- Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on thewhodat
|      `* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.mitchr...@gmail.com
|       `- Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.Paul Alsing
`* Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on theSylvia Else
 `- Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.RichD

1
Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<b81a0651-e92d-467f-aa22-4a945b48e517n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89944&group=sci.physics.relativity#89944

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 16:44:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 9 May 2022 23:44 UTC

Space aliens have been studying this ant farm for more than a century.

They are trying to figure out the reasons by which a movement created by
a fucking cretin and his partners in crime, around 1905, brought to an almost
complete halt since that epoch.

Only a few technological achievements in a century that only degenerated in
hedonistic consumerism, while SCIENCE was prevented to advance at the
pace of prior centuries.

They can't understand THE CULT around Lorentz and Ricci-Civita-Grossman,
which brought the credence that mass increased with speed, that time could
be measured with a wristwatch, space could have SUBSTANCE and bend
under heavy celestial bodies, that light was affected by "gravity", that E=mc2
was widely bought by western science, that quantum mechanics had a real
meaning, that smashing particles in accelerators would reveal their secrets
and, in particular, the belief about a big bang 14 billions years ago that
originated the "universe".

After serious considerations, space alien civilizations have dropped Earth
from the list of potential future members of the Intergalactic Federation,
as they consider that it's a fact that humans are in a process of involution.

So far the involution is that the very basic subject of binary genders occupy
most of the agenda of the fucking western civilization, along with several
others movements like: "I don't work anymore. Pay me a pension" and shit.

They are convinced that DEGENERACY started around 1905.

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<f25795ce-52dc-4edd-a14d-c89aa0c1e968n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89945&group=sci.physics.relativity#89945

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 17:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Tue, 10 May 2022 00:24 UTC

On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 4:44:37 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Space aliens have been studying this ant farm for more than a century.
>
> They are trying to figure out the reasons by which a movement created by
> a fucking cretin and his partners in crime, around 1905, brought to an almost
> complete halt since that epoch.
>
> Only a few technological achievements in a century that only degenerated in
> hedonistic consumerism, while SCIENCE was prevented to advance at the
> pace of prior centuries.
>
> They can't understand THE CULT around Lorentz and Ricci-Civita-Grossman,
> which brought the credence that mass increased with speed, that time could
> be measured with a wristwatch, space could have SUBSTANCE and bend
> under heavy celestial bodies, that light was affected by "gravity", that E=mc2
> was widely bought by western science, that quantum mechanics had a real
> meaning, that smashing particles in accelerators would reveal their secrets
> and, in particular, the belief about a big bang 14 billions years ago that
> originated the "universe".
>
> After serious considerations, space alien civilizations have dropped Earth
> from the list of potential future members of the Intergalactic Federation,
> as they consider that it's a fact that humans are in a process of involution.
>
> So far the involution is that the very basic subject of binary genders occupy
> most of the agenda of the fucking western civilization, along with several
> others movements like: "I don't work anymore. Pay me a pension" and shit.
>
> They are convinced that DEGENERACY started around 1905.

Apparently, Richard has gone completely around the bend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY&ab_channel=LyricsforLife

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<jdtq57Fih3mU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89946&group=sci.physics.relativity#89946

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the
list.
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 10:32:37 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Tue, 10 May 2022 00:32 UTC

On 10-May-22 9:44 am, Richard Hertz wrote:
> Space aliens have been studying this ant farm for more than a century.

A claim based on what evidence?

Sylvia.

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<be980cea-6ee5-4062-80b1-e91fc576f88an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89951&group=sci.physics.relativity#89951

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 18:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 10 May 2022 01:20 UTC

On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 5:24:43 PM UTC-7, Paul Alsing wrote:
> On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 4:44:37 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > Space aliens have been studying this ant farm for more than a century.
> >
> > They are trying to figure out the reasons by which a movement created by
> > a fucking cretin and his partners in crime, around 1905, brought to an almost
> > complete halt since that epoch.
> >
> > Only a few technological achievements in a century that only degenerated in
> > hedonistic consumerism, while SCIENCE was prevented to advance at the
> > pace of prior centuries.
> >
> > They can't understand THE CULT around Lorentz and Ricci-Civita-Grossman,
> > which brought the credence that mass increased with speed, that time could
> > be measured with a wristwatch, space could have SUBSTANCE and bend
> > under heavy celestial bodies, that light was affected by "gravity", that E=mc2
> > was widely bought by western science, that quantum mechanics had a real
> > meaning, that smashing particles in accelerators would reveal their secrets
> > and, in particular, the belief about a big bang 14 billions years ago that
> > originated the "universe".
> >
> > After serious considerations, space alien civilizations have dropped Earth
> > from the list of potential future members of the Intergalactic Federation,
> > as they consider that it's a fact that humans are in a process of involution.
> >
> > So far the involution is that the very basic subject of binary genders occupy
> > most of the agenda of the fucking western civilization, along with several
> > others movements like: "I don't work anymore. Pay me a pension" and shit.
> >
> > They are convinced that DEGENERACY started around 1905.
> Apparently, Richard has gone completely around the bend...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY&ab_channel=LyricsforLife

Have you forgotten about contact PNAL?

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<607c5b5f-c2f4-4c77-80a7-0ae849a58c7fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89953&group=sci.physics.relativity#89953

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 18:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Tue, 10 May 2022 01:38 UTC

On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 6:20:36 PM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 5:24:43 PM UTC-7, Paul Alsing wrote:
> > On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 4:44:37 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > > Space aliens have been studying this ant farm for more than a century.
> > >
> > > They are trying to figure out the reasons by which a movement created by
> > > a fucking cretin and his partners in crime, around 1905, brought to an almost
> > > complete halt since that epoch.
> > >
> > > Only a few technological achievements in a century that only degenerated in
> > > hedonistic consumerism, while SCIENCE was prevented to advance at the
> > > pace of prior centuries.
> > >
> > > They can't understand THE CULT around Lorentz and Ricci-Civita-Grossman,
> > > which brought the credence that mass increased with speed, that time could
> > > be measured with a wristwatch, space could have SUBSTANCE and bend
> > > under heavy celestial bodies, that light was affected by "gravity", that E=mc2
> > > was widely bought by western science, that quantum mechanics had a real
> > > meaning, that smashing particles in accelerators would reveal their secrets
> > > and, in particular, the belief about a big bang 14 billions years ago that
> > > originated the "universe".
> > >
> > > After serious considerations, space alien civilizations have dropped Earth
> > > from the list of potential future members of the Intergalactic Federation,
> > > as they consider that it's a fact that humans are in a process of involution.
> > >
> > > So far the involution is that the very basic subject of binary genders occupy
> > > most of the agenda of the fucking western civilization, along with several
> > > others movements like: "I don't work anymore. Pay me a pension" and shit.
> > >
> > > They are convinced that DEGENERACY started around 1905.
> > Apparently, Richard has gone completely around the bend...
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY&ab_channel=LyricsforLife

> Have you forgotten about contact PNAL?

Contact, Mitch? Do you mean the movie? The fiction movie?

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<8244fc42-16aa-4c94-b6be-3eb8d1da9d61n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89965&group=sci.physics.relativity#89965

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 21:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Tue, 10 May 2022 04:08 UTC

On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 10:38:06 PM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:
> On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 6:20:36 PM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Apparently, Richard has gone completely around the bend...
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY&ab_channel=LyricsforLife
>
> > Have you forgotten about contact PNAL?
> Contact, Mitch? Do you mean the movie? The fiction movie?

H.G.Wells and Oliver Heaviside knew something about this.
Wells wrote a book thinking about what could happen, but he got all wrong.
Oliver Heaviside warned about the danger impending on the movement around relativity by the einsteiniachs, worse than Einstein himself.

Heaviside was a heavyweight genius, who single-handedly shaped the modern world with his vital contributions. He INVENTED circuit
analysis when what was an electrical circuit was barely known and understood. He INVENTED EE, in all of its branches. RESPECT.

Oliver Heaviside (1850 – 1925) was an English self-taught mathematician and physicist who brought complex numbers to circuit analysis, invented a new technique for solving differential equations (equivalent to the Laplace transform), independently developed vector calculus, and rewrote Maxwell's equations in the form commonly used today. He significantly shaped the way Maxwell's equations are understood and applied in the decades following Maxwell's death. His formulation of the telegrapher's equations became commercially important during his own lifetime, after their significance went unremarked for a long while, as few others were versed at the time in his novel methodology.[2] Although at odds with the scientific establishment for most of his life, Heaviside changed the face of telecommunications, mathematics, and science.

It's believed that aliens contacted him and warned about the impending danger of the nascent cult of relativity. Mathematician Howard Eves has commented that Heaviside "was the only first-rate physicist at the time to impugn Einstein"

The cabal silenced him, making him a "morto civile" or, in recent terms, CANCELED him. He was defamed as a crazy person, shut every
access to establishment, and was given a pension, so he could have a living until his death. Another Tesla.

At the time of his death, Lord Rutherford was also convinced of the stupidity and danger of the relativity movement. He was
conveniently "retired" and made his death appear as a domestic incident, in the same decade.

Many other scientists understood the "message" of the cabal, and promptly silenced their critics in UK. In USA, some others tried, but
the opposition lasted only until mid 1930. The cabal had many tentacles at each major power.

Space aliens noted that the relativity movement gained momentum, and that the main objective was to make scientists RETARDED people.

In the last 50 years, the movement accelerated and introduced major fake paradigms to break the evolutionary path of hard sciences, and
to orient science toward soft topics, like gender, race, privileges and consumerism as a religion. The cabal is succeeding in destroying
real science, by lowering 5 points of IQ/year since 2000.

Now, they are implementing Phase II of the Great Reset, to establish Einstein's dream: ONE WORLD'S GOVERNMENT.

Russia is the last obstacle, but the NWO has found that is not going to be easy, nor it will end predictably.

Maybe Russia is receiving some hints from above.

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<b34ad2b8-cf34-4a98-8a39-46f4787096d9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89994&group=sci.physics.relativity#89994

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 11:20:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 10 May 2022 18:20 UTC

On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 6:38:06 PM UTC-7, Paul Alsing wrote:
> On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 6:20:36 PM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Apparently, Richard has gone completely around the bend...
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY&ab_channel=LyricsforLife
>
> > Have you forgotten about contact PNAL?
> Contact, Mitch? Do you mean the movie? The fiction movie?

Its a fact PNAL...

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<a02b8484-669f-4cb1-8ee4-3b46b76f2775n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90003&group=sci.physics.relativity#90003

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 13:55:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: r_delane...@yahoo.com (RichD)
 by: RichD - Tue, 10 May 2022 20:55 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp_EhjlLGkQAC

--
Rich

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<2cb06c68-1ad2-429c-801a-5fde98749904n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90005&group=sci.physics.relativity#90005

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 14:57:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Tue, 10 May 2022 21:57 UTC

On Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 11:20:06 AM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, May 9, 2022 at 6:38:06 PM UTC-7, Paul Alsing wrote:

> > > Have you forgotten about contact PNAL?

> > Contact, Mitch? Do you mean the movie? The fiction movie?

> Its a fact PNAL...

Evidence for your claim, Mitch, you need evidence...

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<fcdbbeea-abf2-4ffe-ba1e-b1351135aa6dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90080&group=sci.physics.relativity#90080

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 13:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 11 May 2022 20:11 UTC

On Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 2:57:19 PM UTC-7, Paul Alsing wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 11:20:06 AM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Contact, Mitch? Do you mean the movie? The fiction movie?
>
> > Its a fact PNAL...
> Evidence for your claim, Mitch, you need evidence...

You didn't read Sagan? He promoted Neutronium as well.
You didn't win that argument. Neutron stars are also a fact.
Why would anyone believe we are alone in the universe PNAL?

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<3159c897-f303-419a-ad03-30a80bcb2e42n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90085&group=sci.physics.relativity#90085

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 16:19:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Wed, 11 May 2022 23:19 UTC

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 1:11:51 PM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 2:57:19 PM UTC-7, Paul Alsing wrote:

> > > Its a fact PNAL...

> > Evidence for your claim, Mitch, you need evidence...

> You didn't read Sagan? He promoted Neutronium as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutronium

"Neutronium (sometimes shortened to neutrium, also referred to as neutrite) is a hypothetical substance composed purely of neutrons."

Do you know the meaning of the word "hypothetical", Mitch?

> You didn't win that argument. Neutron stars are also a fact.

I've never lost an argument with you Mitch, and never will. Arguing with you is like arguing with a small child.

Of course neutron stars are a fact. I have never claimed otherwise. They are made almost entirely of neutrons (duh).

> Why would anyone believe we are alone in the universe PNAL?

I do not believe that we are alone in the universe, but I do not think that we will ever visit or be visited by any other civilization. The distances are simply too great.

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<24e8f0f3-59b2-4998-9c1c-a9ce60589efan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90099&group=sci.physics.relativity#90099

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 18:15:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 12 May 2022 01:15 UTC

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 8:19:33 PM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:

<snip>

> I do not believe that we are alone in the universe, but I do not think that we will ever visit or be visited by any other civilization. The distances are simply too great.

What an arrogant ant.
What distance means for you MUST BE applied to the entire universe!

Because of the constancy of the speed of light, relativity and shit.

And, of course, for you TIME is what your clock shows, as the retarded cretin asserted on his 1905 paper.

The problem with people like you is that CAN'T THINK BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF THE KNOWLEDGE BORROWED FROM BOOKS.

But, if you are happy with it, good for you.

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<673aae66-e12f-4266-aa96-c1d58506911cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90100&group=sci.physics.relativity#90100

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 18:22:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Thu, 12 May 2022 01:22 UTC

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 6:15:36 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 8:19:33 PM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > I do not believe that we are alone in the universe, but I do not think that we will ever visit or be visited by any other civilization. The distances are simply too great.

> What an arrogant ant.
> What distance means for you MUST BE applied to the entire universe!
>
> Because of the constancy of the speed of light, relativity and shit.
>
> And, of course, for you TIME is what your clock shows, as the retarded cretin asserted on his 1905 paper.
>
> The problem with people like you is that CAN'T THINK BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF THE KNOWLEDGE BORROWED FROM BOOKS.
>
> But, if you are happy with it, good for you.

I'm happy with it, as are a vast majority of scientists. You are near the bottom of the list when it comes to folks I would trust with scientific thoughts...

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<f484ad61-69de-4675-b064-2c0b4cf3d310n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90101&group=sci.physics.relativity#90101

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 18:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 12 May 2022 01:40 UTC

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 10:22:51 PM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 6:15:36 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 8:19:33 PM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> > > I do not believe that we are alone in the universe, but I do not think that we will ever visit or be visited by any other civilization. The distances are simply too great.
>
> > What an arrogant ant.
> > What distance means for you MUST BE applied to the entire universe!
> >
> > Because of the constancy of the speed of light, relativity and shit.
> >
> > And, of course, for you TIME is what your clock shows, as the retarded cretin asserted on his 1905 paper.
> >
> > The problem with people like you is that CAN'T THINK BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF THE KNOWLEDGE BORROWED FROM BOOKS.
> >
> > But, if you are happy with it, good for you.

> I'm happy with it, as are a vast majority of scientists. You are near the bottom of the list when it comes to folks I would trust with scientific thoughts...

And it's OK that you feel in that way. Most mammals are happy belonging to the herd, like lemmings are.

Having a herd mentality prevents you from thinking. You just follow the herd's rules.

To be by your own need strong will, intelligence and not caring about what others think about you. This is what allow
makers to succeed, against the mainstream.

Herd (team) work produces shitty things like relativity and BBT, which contributed in NOTHING to civilization, except to generate
lots of jobs for useless eaters, and WITHOUT risks. Herd mentality is a shield to insecurity, so better go along with as many others
as you can.

Don't forget what happens with lemmings when they snap and run toward the cliff.

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<b2ba3cd1-932f-4f67-a319-592e0933e636n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90102&group=sci.physics.relativity#90102

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 19:28:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Thu, 12 May 2022 02:28 UTC

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 4:19:33 PM UTC-7, Paul Alsing wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 1:11:51 PM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Evidence for your claim, Mitch, you need evidence...
>
> > You didn't read Sagan? He promoted Neutronium as well.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutronium
>
> "Neutronium (sometimes shortened to neutrium, also referred to as neutrite) is a hypothetical substance composed purely of neutrons."
>
> Do you know the meaning of the word "hypothetical", Mitch?

Neutronium is made of Neutrons and Neutron's are not theoretical.
We have observed neutron stars made of Neutronium you nut...

> > You didn't win that argument. Neutron stars are also a fact.
> I've never lost an argument with you Mitch, and never will.

Then why do you need meds?

> Of course neutron stars are a fact. I have never claimed otherwise. They are made almost entirely of neutrons (duh).
> > Why would anyone believe we are alone in the universe PNAL?
> I do not believe that we are alone in the universe, but I do not think that we will ever visit or be visited by any other civilization. The distances are simply too great.

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<je3b34Fk3qtU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90104&group=sci.physics.relativity#90104

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
list.
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 21:52:15 -0500
<f484ad61-69de-4675-b064-2c0b4cf3d310n@googlegroups.com>
 by: whodat - Thu, 12 May 2022 02:52 UTC

On 5/11/2022 8:40 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 10:22:51 PM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 6:15:36 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
>>> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 8:19:33 PM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>
>>> What an arrogant ant.
>>> What distance means for you MUST BE applied to the entire universe!
>>>
>>> Because of the constancy of the speed of light, relativity and shit.
>>>
>>> And, of course, for you TIME is what your clock shows, as the retarded cretin asserted on his 1905 paper.
>>>
>>> The problem with people like you is that CAN'T THINK BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF THE KNOWLEDGE BORROWED FROM BOOKS.
>>>
>>> But, if you are happy with it, good for you.
>

>> I'm happy with it, as are a vast majority of scientists. You are near the bottom of the list when it comes to folks I would trust with scientific thoughts...
>
> And it's OK that you feel in that way. Most mammals are happy belonging to the herd, like lemmings are.
>
> Having a herd mentality prevents you from thinking. You just follow the herd's rules.
>
> To be by your own need strong will, intelligence and not caring about what others think about you. This is what allow
> makers to succeed, against the mainstream.
>
> Herd (team) work produces shitty things like relativity and BBT, which contributed in NOTHING to civilization, except to generate
> lots of jobs for useless eaters, and WITHOUT risks. Herd mentality is a shield to insecurity, so better go along with as many others
> as you can.
>
> Don't forget what happens with lemmings when they snap and run toward the cliff.

Conversely you belong to that faction of humans who relentlessly pursue
perpetual motion as though that is an actual possibility.

Re: Earth is being observed from outer space. Lost its place on the list.

<59687edf-974f-42de-b3aa-640363caac08n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90106&group=sci.physics.relativity#90106

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 20:34:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Thu, 12 May 2022 03:34 UTC

On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 7:28:43 PM UTC-7, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 4:19:33 PM UTC-7, Paul Alsing wrote:

> > > You didn't read Sagan? He promoted Neutronium as well.
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutronium
> >
> > "Neutronium (sometimes shortened to neutrium, also referred to as neutrite) is a hypothetical substance composed purely of neutrons."
> >
> > Do you know the meaning of the word "hypothetical", Mitch?

> Neutronium is made of Neutrons and Neutron's are not theoretical.

> We have observed neutron stars made of Neutronium you nut...

You will find zero research papers that say this, Mitch... neutron stars are mostly neutrons...

> > > You didn't win that argument. Neutron stars are also a fact.

> > I've never lost an argument with you Mitch, and never will.

> Then why do you need meds?

Do you know what a non sequitur is, Mitch?