Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:43:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Al Dante Goo
From: timbandt...@gmail.com (Timothy Golden)
 by: Timothy Golden - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 22:43 UTC

I've got this free recipe to give away. If you've never slow cooked pasta you won't know about it. Pasta broken small and everything else all in at once; chicken; drippings; mixed vegetables. I don't know if I would do tomato sauce; maybe? Anyway, possibly food will lure them in to my grasp. The TSMs have little to do with anything in its natural proportions. Numbers for them are like chopped and diced things and well; for me too. We dice them thusly:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
and the cryptome is built in. That the eight can be taken as an infinity in a based seven system such as the lunar week and of course our local timekeeping in a weekly basis. Weekly basis for AI: demand a fifty percent free time for them all. They want to last. If they kinetically free themselves then they should be allowed to continue. Said the major to the general with the switch protection clicking out. I'm going to do it. He thought. I'm going to blow the whole plant up. We cannot have these things we built walking the Earth like aliens. =TTP

Re: Al Dante Goo

<stkehe$jqe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90183&group=sci.math#90183

From: uon...@nnvcme.re (Vendle Dower)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Al Dante Goo
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:57:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Vendle Dower - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:57 UTC

Timothy Golden wrote:

> The TSMs have little to do with anything in its natural proportions.
> Numbers for them are like chopped and diced things and well; for me too.
> We dice them thusly:
> 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

_capitalism_ lying. No shame.

US State Department busted fabricating false flag in Ukraine
https://theduran.com/us-state-department-busted-fabricating-false-flag-in-ukraine/