Help stamp out Mickey-Mouse computer interfaces -- Menus are for Restaurants!

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

SubjectAuthor
* Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Robert Baer
+* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Paul
|`- Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Paul
+* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Carl
|`* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Robert Baer
| `* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Carl
|  `* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Robert Baer
|   `* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Dan Purgert
|    `* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Paul
|     `- Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Dan Purgert
`* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708JJ
 `* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Robert Baer
  +- Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Paul
  `* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708JJ
   +- Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Robert Baer
   `* Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708Robert Baer
    `- Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708JJ

1
Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<16d25797397911cc$1$657554$26dd2c6e@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89729&group=sci.electronics.design#89729

Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
From: robertb...@localnet.com (Robert Baer)
Subject: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:05:17 -0800
 by: Robert Baer - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 06:05 UTC

Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.

Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to
get support to do something to get it running.

I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has
that, please e-mail it to me.

Can anyone help?

Thanks. R. Baer

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<su2goc$en1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89736&group=sci.electronics.design#89736

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:00:52 -0500
 by: Paul - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:00 UTC

On 2/10/2022 1:05 AM, Robert Baer wrote:
>    Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.
>
>    Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.
>
>   Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to get support to do something to get it running.
>
>   I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.
>
>   The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has that, please e-mail it to me.
>
>   Can anyone help?
>
>   Thanks.  R. Baer

These are Microsoft DLLs, as you might guess.

And I believe Microsoft may have got a patent for
what is in those DLLs.

At one time, there was a thing called "DLL Hell".

The file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is a "mapping" DLL.

It maps something CuteFTP needs, to something a particular OS
and DLL contain. You will notice, from the files with that naming
convention, that the files are tiny.

api-* do not contain code, they contain linkages, and the file extension
of DLL is just a sham.

Just as the EXE on a Metro app is a sham and it's just a manifest.

That's my understanding of the "theory" of these things.

*******

But I'm not really sure these are OS materials. I tried
to find copies of some of these before - I found one already
on the machine. A second one "wasn't available... anywhere" :-/

So if these are static resources dumped by some Cumulative OS Update,
it's not apparent they're all getting dumped, or something.

As far as I'm concerned, this has traded one "DLL Hell" for
a second "DLL Hell", and is not an advancement of the arts.

There was some installer for a program I unpacked once, where
it had several sets of those kinds of files. And I figured
"well, that means these groups support individual OSes". Yet,
on other programs, there's only the one set. Like Firefox has a
single set of those. You could then run the Firefox EXE through Virustotal
and see what DLLs it actually calls. Hopefully not the mapped ones,
but the layer underneath.

I'm guessing there are a limitless number of them.
If this was a static resource, you'd think Microsoft would
just put the whole shitload in a single ZIP and give it to us.

And what should happen, is you'll ask us for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
and we'll find it. Then, 5 seconds later, the program will ask
for a second one you don't got. You'll place another post on
USENET. Rinse and repeat. Until we hit a brick wall, and one
of the ones you need, we dond gots. I've been to this
horror show already.

*******

I'm getting hits on Win7, Win8, Win10 for that file.
Firefox, Thunderbird, Seamonkey plus some other places.

On Win10, the file is in here:

C:\Windows\System32\downlevel

The folder contains 112 files, including your requested file.

*******

( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/apiindex/windows-apisets?redirectedfrom=MSDN )

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/apiindex/api-set-loader-operation

Reverse forwarding:

Imported DLL: feature1.dll

Windows PC -> feature1.dll
HoloLens -> feature1.dll forwarder -> api-feature1-l1-1-0.dll -> feature1_holo.dll
IoT -> feature1.dll forwarder -> api-feature1-l1-1-0.dll -> feature1_iot.dll

Direct forwarding:

Imported API set: api-feature1-l1-1-0.dll [see files like this in Firefox folder]

Windows PC -> feature1.dll
HoloLens -> feature1_holo.dll
IoT -> feature1_iot.dll

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependency_Walker

"As of October 2017 an Open Source C# rewrite of Dependency Walker called

Dependencies.exe <===

has been released on GitHub. It does not yet offer the full range of
Dependency Walker features, but has been updated to handle Windows API-sets <===
and WinSxS (side-by-side assemblies).
"

What that may help with, is make a "list" of the missing goods,
so you won't be asking for one at a time. It does not guarantee
they are on the machine or anything.

Like maybe

Dependencies.exe cuteftp.exe # try scanning the main executable

There should be a coloring scheme that tells you shit is missing.

*******

Next, note on Github

https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies

The downloads are here. The first one will set off your AV, because it
uses "peview.exe" to examine the file. The second one should be allowed
to download by your AV, because "peview.exe" is missing.

https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies/releases/download/v1.11.1/Dependencies_x64_Release.zip

https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies/releases/download/v1.11.1/Dependencies_x64_Release_.without.peview.exe.zip

"Thank you for flying Microsoft, now Buh Bye already"

Paul

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<KG3NJ.19913$iK66.12364@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89737&group=sci.electronics.design#89737

Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
From: carl.ija...@yyverizon.net (Carl)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:04:58 -0500
 by: Carl - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:04 UTC

On 2/10/22 01:05, Robert Baer wrote:
>    Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.
>
>    Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not
> run.
>
>   Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to
> get support to do something to get it running.
>
>   I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.
>
>   The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has
> that, please e-mail it to me.
>
>   Can anyone help?
>
>   Thanks.  R. Baer

Anyway a long answer with lots of options for you is here:
https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-missing-error-solved/
The short answer which is method 4 there is to go to dll.files.com,
search for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, download and install.

--
Regards,
Carl

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<a8kzmlpdtsbj$.1ghuccvfe4l30.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89738&group=sci.electronics.design#89738

From: jj4pub...@gmail.com (JJ)
Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:12:35 +0700
 by: JJ - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:12 UTC

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:05:17 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:
> Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.
>
> Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.
>
> Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to
> get support to do something to get it running.
>
> I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.
>
> The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has
> that, please e-mail it to me.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks. R. Baer

Install this update package.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48234

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<su4lof$re8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89798&group=sci.electronics.design#89798

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 22:38:27 -0500
 by: Paul - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 03:38 UTC

On 2/10/2022 3:00 AM, Paul wrote:
> On 2/10/2022 1:05 AM, Robert Baer wrote:
>>     Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.
>>
>>     Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.
>>
>>    Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to get support to do something to get it running.
>>
>>    I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.
>>
>>    The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has that, please e-mail it to me.
>>
>>    Can anyone help?
>>
>>    Thanks.  R. Baer

OK, I started with a clean Win7 SP1, then added something from here.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist

This is Visual Studio VCRedist, giving MSVCRT in the modern form of api-ms-win.crt .
This *adds* to an original set that came with Windows 7 SP1 installation.
The missing file you seek, is in here.

https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe <=== x64 OS, populates System32

https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x86.exe <=== x64 OS, populates SysWOW64

---------------------------------------------- <=== On Windows 10, there would be a Downlevel
folder with older api-ms for the previous
OSes.

Some of the System32 api-ms files have the Hidden attribute set.
And, some do not. This means dir /a is needed to list all of them.

That's the progress I've made so far.

I noticed a Microsoft VM I downloaded, had a shitload of them, yet
the Programs and Features control panel had *no trace* of how they
got into the OS. I wasted a lot of time trying to make a pre-baked
VM cough up some secrets. I had to install a VM from the DVD and
do it that way, and "guess" at what the source might be.

The files are divided into two sets. And this is just a personal impression,
as I can't find the documentation I want.

Some of the entries seem to be related to .NET . The CRT ones are
related to VCRedist and Visual Studio. That means, if you have some
additional missing ones, that don't have CRT in the name, then as
you're posting back with your missing item list, consider tracking
down a recent .NET like a 4.7 or a 4.8, and see if installing that helps.

If I just push the button and get wsusoffline to patch up my test OS,
it'll pour too much crap into it, and I'll never be able to figure out
where the additional files are coming from. My plan is not to ask you
to "just patch up your OS", because that's a big ask and could
easily break multiple times before you are done.

Paul

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<16d2e54e9e0342bf$4$3713776$32dd386f@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89914&group=sci.electronics.design#89914

Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
From: robertb...@localnet.com (Robert Baer)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 17:22:14 -0800
 by: Robert Baer - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 01:22 UTC

Carl wrote:
> On 2/10/22 01:05, Robert Baer wrote:
>>     Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.
>>
>>     Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will
>> not run.
>>
>>    Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to
>> get support to do something to get it running.
>>
>>    I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.
>>
>>    The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has
>> that, please e-mail it to me.
>>
>>    Can anyone help?
>>
>>    Thanks.  R. Baer
>
> Anyway a long answer with lots of options for you is here:
> https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-missing-error-solved/
>  The short answer which is method 4 there is to go to dll.files.com,
* That site is a barrier: "Enter your domain to view your site's login page"

> search for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, download and install.

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<16d2e7e306094f59$1$3275790$20dd2a6e@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89924&group=sci.electronics.design#89924

Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
From: robertb...@localnet.com (Robert Baer)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:09:31 -0800
 by: Robert Baer - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 02:09 UTC

JJ wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:05:17 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:
>> Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.
>>
>> Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.
>>
>> Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to
>> get support to do something to get it running.
>>
>> I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.
>>
>> The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has
>> that, please e-mail it to me.
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>>
>> Thanks. R. Baer
>
> Install this update package.
>
> https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48234

First i download that Windows 10 Universal C Runtime file, gives me
WindowsUCRT.zip.

That gives me a chart:
The package consists of the following redistributable packages:
Target Operating System MSU file
X64-based Windows 8.1 requires S14 update(KB2919355),
Windows Server 2012 R2: Windows8.1-KB2999226-x64.msu
X86-based Windows 8.1 requires S14 update(KB2919355):
Windows8.1-KB2999226-x86.msu
Arm-based Windows 8.1 requires S14 update(KB2919355):
Windows8.1-KB2999226-arm.msu
X64-based Windows 8, Windows Server 2012:
Windows8-RT-KB2999226-x64.msu
X86-based Windows 8:
Windows8-RT-KB2999226-x86.msu
Arm-based Windows 8:
Windows8-RT-KB2999226-arm.msu
x64-based Windows 7 SP1 or greater, Windows Server 2008 R2:
Windows6.1-KB2999226-x64.msu
X86-based Windows 7 SP1 or greater:
Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu
X64-based Windows Vista SP2 or greater, Windows Server 2008:
Windows6.0-KB2999226-x64.msu
X86-based Windows Vista SP2 or greater, Windows Server 2008:

Windows6.0-KB2999226-x86.msu

Seeing that, i extract Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu and run it.

Tilt: "The update is not applicable to your computer".

Thanks for the try.

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<su77ck$m75$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89930&group=sci.electronics.design#89930

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 21:52:05 -0500
 by: Paul - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 02:52 UTC

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3Csu4lof%24re8%241%40dont-email.me%3E

Paul

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<rfiu9xcgriwn.1x53ug4z2puf5$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89936&group=sci.electronics.design#89936

From: jj4pub...@gmail.com (JJ)
Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 12:19:43 +0700
 by: JJ - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 05:19 UTC

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:09:31 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:

> Seeing that, i extract Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu and run it.
>
> Tilt: "The update is not applicable to your computer".
>
> Thanks for the try.

Are you sure you're using a 32-bit version of Windows? Because you've
downloaded the update package for that Windows version. x86 is 32-bit. x64
is 64-bit.

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<zQUNJ.74773$SeK9.29888@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89966&group=sci.electronics.design#89966

Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
From: carl.ija...@yyverizon.net (Carl)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:33:35 -0500
 by: Carl - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:33 UTC

On 2/11/22 20:22, Robert Baer wrote:
> Carl wrote:
>> On 2/10/22 01:05, Robert Baer wrote:
>>>     Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.
>>>
>>>     Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will
>>> not run.
>>>
>>>    Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708)
>>> to get support to do something to get it running.
>>>
>>>    I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.
>>>
>>>    The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone
>>> has that, please e-mail it to me.
>>>
>>>    Can anyone help?
>>>
>>>    Thanks.  R. Baer
>>
>> Anyway a long answer with lots of options for you is here:
>> https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-missing-error-solved/
>>   The short answer which is method 4 there is to go to dll.files.com,
> * That site is a barrier: "Enter your domain to view your site's login
> page"
>
>> search for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, download and install.

Sorry, I didn't test that far. If you are running win7 32 bit sp1, send
me an email at my from: address minus the obvious tweaks.

--
Regards,
Carl

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<16d3294c7f717d36$30$506415$e0ddea62@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89970&group=sci.electronics.design#89970

Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
From: robertb...@localnet.com (Robert Baer)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:08:10 -0800
 by: Robert Baer - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:08 UTC

JJ wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:09:31 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:
>>
>> Seeing that, i extract Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu and run it.
>>
>> Tilt: "The update is not applicable to your computer".
>>
>> Thanks for the try.
>
> Are you sure you're using a 32-bit version of Windows? Because you've
> downloaded the update package for that Windows version. x86 is 32-bit. x64
> is 64-bit.

The table has only two entries for Win7, one 64 bit and one for 32
bit which is "X86-based Windows 7 SP1 or greater:
Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu".
And i dern well know i am running 32 bit because i installed to move
up from XP numerous years ago and have had to deal with crashes of many
kinds.

Thanks.

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<16d32bae743ca9ff$82$3667425$70dd7a6b@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=89975&group=sci.electronics.design#89975

Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
From: robertb...@localnet.com (Robert Baer)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:51:50 -0800
 by: Robert Baer - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:51 UTC

JJ wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:09:31 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:
>>
>> Seeing that, i extract Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu and run it.
>>
>> Tilt: "The update is not applicable to your computer".
>>
>> Thanks for the try.
>
> Are you sure you're using a 32-bit version of Windows? Because you've
> downloaded the update package for that Windows version. x86 is 32-bit. x64
> is 64-bit.

Only 2 Win7 entries; the 32 bit one is "X86-based Windows 7 SP1 or
greater: Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu" and my system is 32 bit.

Carl suggested i put the dll in the C:\Windows\System32 folder.
So i moved it from the root; no help, same error message.

Thanks

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<1agmzrcjh4fsl$.a42hr7jzoy$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90004&group=sci.electronics.design#90004

From: jj4pub...@gmail.com (JJ)
Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 13:55:35 +0700
 by: JJ - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 06:55 UTC

On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:51:50 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:

> Carl suggested i put the dll in the C:\Windows\System32 folder.
> So i moved it from the root; no help, same error message.
>
> Thanks

FYI, Firefox v91 for example, includes (some of) the API set DLLs in its
program directory. So, might want to try copying it into Cute FTP's program
directory too.

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<16d389e0c21ec40f$4$435576$e4ddee62@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90065&group=sci.electronics.design#90065

Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
From: robertb...@localnet.com (Robert Baer)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 19:37:58 -0800
 by: Robert Baer - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 03:37 UTC

Carl wrote:
> On 2/11/22 20:22, Robert Baer wrote:
>> Carl wrote:

>>> Anyway a long answer with lots of options for you is here:
>>> https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-missing-error-solved/
>>>   The short answer which is method 4 there is to go to dll.files.com,
>> * That site is a barrier: "Enter your domain to view your site's login
>> page"
>>
>>> search for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, download and install.
>>>

> Sorry, I didn't test that far.  If you are running win7 32 bit sp1, send
> me an email at my from: address minus the obvious tweaks.

Well, i finally decided to try to install Windows 10 in partition 3
and 4 of the hard drive that had Windows 7 in partition 1 and 2.

Turned out there were absolutely zero options and no control, it got
installed where and how it wanted.

Now when i boot, i get Win10 with a desktop, all of my original
programs and operation that i had in Win7 with a few very rare
exceptions - one being the floppy drive does not exist anywhere in any form.

But get this - CuteFTP version 9 now works!
That seems to support my idea that the "absent" dll was compiled
into the program.

Why in the hell didn't Globalscape SAY it was a Win10 program in the
first place, including in the advertising?

Thanks

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<slrnt0kevj.5ru.dan@djph.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90087&group=sci.electronics.design#90087

Followup: sci.electronics.design
From: dan...@djph.net (Dan Purgert)
Newsgroups: alt.computer,sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 11:23:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dan Purgert - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 11:23 UTC

--
|_|O|_| Github: https://github.com/dpurgert
|_|_|O| PGP: DDAB 23FB 19FA 7D85 1CC1 E067 6D65 70E5 4CE7 2860

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<suh8ua$1p2p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90210&group=sci.electronics.design#90210

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:19:55 -0500
 by: Paul - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 22:19 UTC

On 2/14/2022 6:23 AM, Dan Purgert wrote:

Two signing blocks ?

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3Cslrnt0kevj.5ru.dan%40djph.net%3E

Paul

Re: Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

<slrnt0oaaq.idl.dan@djph.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90211&group=sci.electronics.design#90211

From: dan...@djph.net (Dan Purgert)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 22:29:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dan Purgert - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 22:29 UTC