Mediocrity finds safety in standardization. -- Frederick Crane

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

SubjectAuthor
* BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of theRichard Hertz
+* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaul Alsing
|`* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
| `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
|  +- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofMaciej Wozniak
|  `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the centerThomas Heger
|   `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
|    +* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofwhodat
|    |`* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
|    | `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
|    `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the centerThomas Heger
+* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of theThe Starmaker
> [...]
|   | `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky The Starmaker
|   |  `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
|   `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRoss A. Finlayson
+* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaparios
|`* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
| +- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofpatdolan
| +* Crank Richard Hertz mental unravelingDono.
| |+- Re: Crank Richard Hertz mental unravelingThe Starmaker
| |+- Re: Crank Richard Hertz mental unravelingRichard Hertz
| |`- Re: Crank Richard Hertz mental unravelingThe Starmaker
| `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaparios
`* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofProkaryotic Capase Homolog
 `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
  `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaparios
   `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
    +- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofpatdolan
    `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaparios
     `* Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofRichard Hertz
      `- Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center ofPaparios

Pages:123
BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<118bbfb8-2b89-4087-86b9-66cbeef3cb6fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90169&group=sci.physics.relativity#90169

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 20:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the
Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 13 May 2022 03:20 UTC

FEEDING THE MIND OF PEOPLE WITH CRAP LIKE LIGO AND
GRAVITATIONAL WAVES. This was announced today on Western media.

https://eventhorizontelescope.org/blog/astronomers-reveal-first-image-black-hole-heart-our-galaxy

Astronomers have confirmed the supermassive object at the heart of the Milky Way galaxy is indeed a black hole and captured the first-ever images of it using a worldwide network of telescopes. The images were unveiled on Thursday at *********** multiple press conferences by a team of researchers *********** known as the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT) Collaboration.

Known as Sagittarius A, the object at the center of the Milky Way – “invisible, compact and very massive,” as described in a press release published by the European Southern Observatory – was long suspected to be a black hole. However, the images created through linking up a global network of radio telescopes provide direct proof of this hypothesis.

Main points of the "multiple press conferences":

1) The images show a dark central “shadow” surrounded by a bright ring made up of glowing gasses, the light they produce bent by the black hole’s powerful gravity. The object has four million times the mass of the Sun, and is located 27,000 light years away from our planet.

2) Gases are orbiting the black hole at near the speed of light. EHT scientist Chi-kwan Chan likening the process to “trying to take a clear picture of a puppy quickly chasing its tail.”

3) The visuals were recorded by linking together eight radio observatories around the world to form what the researchers described as “a single ‘Earth-sized’ virtual telescope,” which was then used to observe Sagittarius A for hours at a time on multiple nights in 2017.

4) Powerful supercomputers and a team of more than 300 researchers from 80 institutes, previously imaged the black hole M87 at the center of the distant Messier 87 galaxy, publishing those findings in 2019. Sagittarius A is much closer, as well as over 1,000 times smaller and less massive. However, it was significantly more difficult to photograph, as it was equivalent to take a picture of a donut on the surface of the Moon from Earth.

5) Actually, due that gases rotates around the black hole several times per
minute, a composite picture, averaged in time, was required plus the
corrections due to comparisons with the solutions of general relativity
equations, until a satisfactory picture was obtained. The blurred image is
due to the multiple averages, result of heavy post-processing in the last
five years.

6) Accompanying the photographic findings were six papers published in the Astrophysical Journal Letters covering various aspects of the discovery, from the imaging process to the morphology of black holes.

7) The main image was produced by averaging together thousands of images created using different computational methods — all of which accurately fit the EHT data. This averaged image retains features more commonly seen in the varied images, and suppresses features that appear infrequently.

The images can also be clustered into four groups based on similar features.. An averaged, representative image for each of the four clusters is shown in the bottom row. Three of the clusters show a ring structure but, with differently distributed brightness around the ring. The fourth cluster contains images that also fit the data but do not appear ring-like.

Institutional Press Releases (in alphabetical order)

European Southern Observatory
Institute of Advanced Studies
Max-Planck-Institut für Radioastronomie
National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
National Science Foundation

DISCLAIMER:

The uber-doctore photograph IS NOT about OPTICAL wavelengths, but
RADIO wavelengths, in the microwave region. So, IT'S NOT REAL!

The Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), an array which linked together eight existing RADIO observatories across the planet to form a single “Earth-sized” VIRTUAL telescope. The telescope is named after the “event horizon”, the boundary of the black hole beyond which no light can escape.

The collected data, around 2017, was post-processed during 5 YEARS until
the result MATCHED the database of possible solutions of general relativity..

This is EXACTLY the same process used around LIGO for detecting gravitational
waves. Any signal was compared with hundred of thousand of patterns
stored in supercomputers, which are the result of different solutions of
the equations of GR.

Now, go and believe whatever you want. But you was warned about this crap.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<23bccfea-6a9f-49fb-9bb4-bd184af666dan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90170&group=sci.physics.relativity#90170

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 20:45:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of
the Milky Way,
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Fri, 13 May 2022 03:45 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 8:20:51 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> FEEDING THE MIND OF PEOPLE WITH CRAP LIKE LIGO AND
> GRAVITATIONAL WAVES. This was announced today on Western media.

> https://eventhorizontelescope.org/blog/astronomers-reveal-first-image-black-hole-heart-our-galaxy
>
> Astronomers have confirmed the supermassive object at the heart of the Milky Way galaxy is indeed a black hole and captured the first-ever images of it using a worldwide network of telescopes. The images were unveiled on Thursday at *********** multiple press conferences by a team of researchers *********** known as the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT) Collaboration.
>
> Known as Sagittarius A, the object at the center of the Milky Way...

Actually, it is known as Sagittarius A* (pronounced as A-star)... as any knowledgeable amateur astronomer would know... it has been studied in detail for decades now and the science is pretty well accepted by the scientific community... and no one anywhere gives a fuck about what your opinion might be...

> [...]
>
> The images can also be clustered into four groups based on similar features. An averaged, representative image for each of the four clusters is shown in the bottom row. Three of the clusters show a ring structure but, with differently distributed brightness around the ring. The fourth cluster contains images that also fit the data but do not appear ring-like.
>
> Institutional Press Releases (in alphabetical order)
>
> European Southern Observatory
> Institute of Advanced Studies
> Max-Planck-Institut für Radioastronomie
> National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
> National Science Foundation

> DISCLAIMER:
>
> The uber-doctore photograph IS NOT about OPTICAL wavelengths, but
> RADIO wavelengths, in the microwave region. So, IT'S NOT REAL!

Exactly what is not "real" about radio wavelengths? You are clearly ignorant concerning the subject matter...

> The Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), an array which linked together eight existing RADIO observatories across the planet to form a single “Earth-sized” VIRTUAL telescope. The telescope is named after the “event horizon”, the boundary of the black hole beyond which no light can escape.
>
> The collected data, around 2017, was post-processed during 5 YEARS until
> the result MATCHED the database of possible solutions of general relativity.

Obviously you are taking this out of context...

> This is EXACTLY the same process used around LIGO for detecting gravitational
> waves. Any signal was compared with hundred of thousand of patterns
> stored in supercomputers, which are the result of different solutions of
> the equations of GR.
>
> Now, go and believe whatever you want. But you was warned about this crap..

Just because *you* don't understand it does not mean that it isn't real...

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<d9827a0f-6deb-4fc1-bc43-de811107c538n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90171&group=sci.physics.relativity#90171

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 21:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 13 May 2022 04:25 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 12:45:04 AM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > The collected data, around 2017, was post-processed during 5 YEARS until
> > the result MATCHED the database of possible solutions of general relativity.
> Obviously you are taking this out of context...
> > This is EXACTLY the same process used around LIGO for detecting gravitational
> > waves. Any signal was compared with hundred of thousand of patterns
> > stored in supercomputers, which are the result of different solutions of
> > the equations of GR.
> >
> > Now, go and believe whatever you want. But you was warned about this crap.
> Just because *you* don't understand it does not mean that it isn't real....

And you are such a fucking asshole that DO NOT UNDERSTAND that optical frequencies are 100,000 HIGHER than
radio signals in the S band, between 3 and 30 Ghz. Nothing non-optical can provide A FUCKING PHOTOGRAPH, imbecile!

https://www.iram-institute.org/EN/30-meter-telescope.php
This is one of the RADIO-telescopes that operates in the network, by analyzing millimeter and submillimeter MICROWAVES.
NOTE: The image was produced by a global research team called the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT) Collaboration, using observations from a worldwide network of RADIO telescopes. The individual telescopes involved in the EHT in April 2017, when the observations were conducted, were:

the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA),
the Atacama Pathfinder Experiment (APEX),
the IRAM 30-meter Telescope,
the James Clerk Maxwell Telescope (JCMT),
the Large Millimeter Telescope Alfonso Serrano (LMT),
the Submillimeter Array (SMA),
the UArizona Submillimeter Telescope (SMT),
the South Pole Telescope (SPT).

It's just a fucking DECEPTION, but ignorant cretins like you are gullible enough to accept "smoke and mirrors" fed into your ASS!

Worse yet, fucking imbecile: You can't understand the limitations of using array of radio-telescopes, instead of a SINGLE ANTENNA!

An array is a group of several radio antennas observing together creating — in effect — a single telescope many miles across. As an
example, an array of 27 radio-telescopes (Dish size: 25 meters) distributed in arms 11 miles long provide a resolution of 0.2 arcseconds
to 0.04 arcseconds, BUT THEY LOSE THE ABILITY to resolve details of the target, as the signals captured by the arrays of antennae
only provides spatially sampled signals of the target. It's like to observe something through a Swiss cheese, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

So, you can focus the array on more tiny spots than with a single dish, AT THE COST of losing INTERNAL DETAILS of the target. You
only get spatially separated samples, which have to be COMPOSED TOGETHER by heavy post-processing.

And regarding my expertise in this area, is 100 folds above your fucking amateur knowledge, physicist wannabe.

Now, die inside due to the heat of your hate.

Imbecile ignorant. The world is going backwards due to ignorant people like you, which are just A PRETENDER.

Photographs of microwave signals, fucking retarded!

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<96a30923-1e47-4bc7-9041-092caf8c43b2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90173&group=sci.physics.relativity#90173

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 22:09:33 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 13 May 2022 05:09 UTC

For the lovers of CGI, disinformation and indoctrination:

Black Hole In The Milky Way Center Revealed! Million Wonderful People Live Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd6q8B7D8qE

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<627DE937.763A@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90174&group=sci.physics.relativity#90174

Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 22:14:31 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Milky Way,
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 13 May 2022 05:14 UTC

They couldn't get it any more bluuryerrr?

Here is the sharp version:

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1524978633311256577/photo/1

Richard Hertz wrote:

> [...]
> RADIO wavelengths, in the microwave region. So, IT'S NOT REAL!
>
> The Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), an array which linked together eight existing RADIO observatories across the planet to form a single “Earth-sized” VIRTUAL telescope. The telescope is named after the “event horizon”, the boundary of the black hole beyond which no light can escape.
>
> The collected data, around 2017, was post-processed during 5 YEARS until
> the result MATCHED the database of possible solutions of general relativity.
>
> This is EXACTLY the same process used around LIGO for detecting gravitational
> waves. Any signal was compared with hundred of thousand of patterns
> stored in supercomputers, which are the result of different solutions of
> the equations of GR.
>
> Now, go and believe whatever you want. But you was warned about this crap.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<fabec650-f8f6-44e7-8b4e-18a686f4091an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90175&group=sci.physics.relativity#90175

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 22:25:43 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 13 May 2022 05:25 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 2:14:12 AM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > The collected data, around 2017, was post-processed during 5 YEARS until
> > the result MATCHED the database of possible solutions of general relativity.
> >
> > This is EXACTLY the same process used around LIGO for detecting gravitational
> > waves. Any signal was compared with hundred of thousand of patterns
> > stored in supercomputers, which are the result of different solutions of
> > the equations of GR.
> >
> > Now, go and believe whatever you want. But you was warned about this crap.
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,

Gases are spinning around the BH at almost the speed of light, they said.
It causes that blobs of light turn around the BH several times per minute, they said.
It was difficult to obtain an HD pic due to the above, they said.
Also, we have to compose and doctor millions of pieces of data in the last 5 years, they said.
And we had to check that every layer was fulfilling Schwarzschild-Hilbert equations, they said.
Plus, we had to transpose microwave frequencies to an optical zone, 100,000 times higher in frequency, they said.

How dare you question anything? We are the scientific elite. Shock, awe, absorb and obey, they said.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<2659863e-8ba9-4ae5-b0e5-bc6afd09bd74n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90176&group=sci.physics.relativity#90176

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 22:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Fri, 13 May 2022 05:26 UTC

On Friday, 13 May 2022 at 07:09:35 UTC+2, Richard Hertz wrote:
> For the lovers of CGI, disinformation and indoctrination:
>

> Black Hole In The Milky Way Center Revealed! Million Wonderful People Live Stream
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd6q8B7D8qE

So, relativistic morons are waving their arms and
screaming "EVERYTHING IS SUPPORTING OUR
BELOVED SHIT!!!!!". What's so special about it?

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<08d6c0d5-8343-4954-ab80-9c1a0d588d8fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90187&group=sci.physics.relativity#90187

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 07:12:49 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: mri...@ing.puc.cl (Paparios)
 by: Paparios - Fri, 13 May 2022 14:12 UTC

El jueves, 12 de mayo de 2022 a las 23:20:51 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:

> The collected data, around 2017, was post-processed during 5 YEARS until
> the result MATCHED the database of possible solutions of general relativity.
>
> This is EXACTLY the same process used around LIGO for detecting gravitational
> waves. Any signal was compared with hundred of thousand of patterns
> stored in supercomputers, which are the result of different solutions of
> the equations of GR.
>
> Now, go and believe whatever you want. But you was warned about this crap..

LOL........you continue to make our days with all the nonsense you post. Keep up posting them.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<847f1912-8d8c-4ce0-8554-f1abfca50a69n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90189&group=sci.physics.relativity#90189

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 09:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 13 May 2022 16:06 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 11:12:51 AM UTC-3, Paparios wrote:
> El jueves, 12 de mayo de 2022 a las 23:20:51 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
>
> > The collected data, around 2017, was post-processed during 5 YEARS until
> > the result MATCHED the database of possible solutions of general relativity.
> >
> > This is EXACTLY the same process used around LIGO for detecting gravitational
> > waves. Any signal was compared with hundred of thousand of patterns
> > stored in supercomputers, which are the result of different solutions of
> > the equations of GR.
> >
> > Now, go and believe whatever you want. But you was warned about this crap.
> LOL........you continue to make our days with all the nonsense you post. Keep up posting them.

Another ignorant, this time a chileno, who should know better, being a retired EE (even his background is on packet networking).

Tell me, Miguelito, once you accept that a "photograph" of microwave radiation can be done by warping 30 Ghz of bandwidth, starting
at about 2 Ghz (millimeters) INTO the reddish visible range (400-600 nanomenter), by an arbitrary TRANSPOSING, then:

1) How come the alleged black hole, which lies FLAT on the galactic plane (invisible to us), MAGICALLY is tilted about 40" toward
Earth, to present to us the BLACKNESS of the hole so it can be shown as a DOCTORED imaged, which took 5 years to construct.

2) How come the "light blob", composed of ionized gases that spin around the BH at nearly the speed of light, still has energy left
to be radiated toward us, in the microwave region?

3) How come is that this DOCTORED blurred photograph is EXACTLY at the center of the Milky Way (how do they know the coordinates)?

4) How does this help the narrative that a BH is present at the center of EVERY FUCKING GALAXY, which is the source of the whirling
process in galaxies rotation? They are claiming a GRADIENT of rotation speed that goes from the speed of light at the center to a
period of 200 million years at the edge where we are located?
It's a problem of the chicken and the egg: which comes first? BH or gases rotating, being crushed in clusters to form 100 billion stars
and then forming a BH at the center, which will eventually collapse OR the other way around?

5) But most important thing: HOW COME don't you realize that THEY HAVE TO SHOW A PHOTO OF A BLACK ZONE, so gullible
imbeciles like you BUY the shitty concept that it's only visible by NOT BEING VISIBLE?

You are a fucking retarded, chilean. You should return any degree on science or engineering that you managed to acquire
in your lifetime. Ignorant, fatally indoctrinated asshole who SIDED with relativists just to have friends in the corrupted chilean
scientific community. You sold your soul to the devil, just to have some PhD friends to talk to, and to show off that they
are your friends.

Regarding COMMON SENSE and knowledge, you are at the level of Moroney, Bodkin or Dono. Just fucking nobodies.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<81235748-a112-459a-b000-d14c3144e76cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90191&group=sci.physics.relativity#90191

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 09:36:47 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Fri, 13 May 2022 16:36 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 9:06:12 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> [...]
> and then forming a BH at the center, which will eventually collapse OR the other way around?
>
> 5) But most important thing: HOW COME don't you realize that THEY HAVE TO SHOW A PHOTO OF A BLACK ZONE, so gullible
> imbeciles like you BUY the shitty concept that it's only visible by NOT BEING VISIBLE?
>
> You are a fucking retarded, chilean. You should return any degree on science or engineering that you managed to acquire
> in your lifetime. Ignorant, fatally indoctrinated asshole who SIDED with relativists just to have friends in the corrupted chilean
> scientific community. You sold your soul to the devil, just to have some PhD friends to talk to, and to show off that they
> are your friends.
>
> Regarding COMMON SENSE and knowledge, you are at the level of Moroney, Bodkin or Dono. Just fucking nobodies.
Exoplanets, gravity waves, black holes. NSF Grant Boondoggles. I remember one time at a LIGO meeting in Bellevue on the Microsoft campus right after the wave event, I put the question...

Crank Richard Hertz mental unraveling

<dcfd9d21-56a5-42f7-ba38-e27192b5c9fen@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90192&group=sci.physics.relativity#90192

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 09:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Crank Richard Hertz mental unraveling
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Fri, 13 May 2022 16:44 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 9:06:12 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
>snip insane ranting<

Dick,

It is entertaining to watch your mental unraveling. You need to stuff in as much posts, soon you will not be able to write, not being able to speak follows close behind.

Re: Crank Richard Hertz mental unraveling

<627E95D2.3096@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90194&group=sci.physics.relativity#90194

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Crank Richard Hertz mental unraveling
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 10:30:58 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 13 May 2022 17:30 UTC

Dono. wrote:

> On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 9:06:12 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> >snip insane ranting<
>
> Dick,
>
> It is entertaining to watch your mental unraveling. You need to stuff in as much posts, soon you will not be able to write, not being able to speak follows close behind.

Where did you get your haircut, the pet shop?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Crank Richard Hertz mental unraveling

<0ea695e3-41a2-40b4-bc6e-aa6d60388ad4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90203&group=sci.physics.relativity#90203

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 12:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 13 May 2022 19:04 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 1:44:33 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 9:06:12 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> >snip insane ranting<
>
> Dick,
>
> It is entertaining to watch your mental unraveling. You need to stuff in as much posts, soon you will not be able to write, not being able to speak follows close behind.

Ignorant cretin, you don't know shit about radio interferometry and their limitations, with respect to optical telescopes, which
have 140,000 times more power to resolve spatial information at the designated target, far away.

You barely may be able to scan a distant celestial object with sub-arcsecond resolution, BUT (and understand this, fucking idiot), you
are SCANNING such object in the MICROWAVE REGION!!, not in the OPTICAL REGION!!

Then, you have to use A LOT OF MATHEMATICS (2D Fourier, etc.) plus A LOT of computer power and instrumentation to MERGE the
data gathered along large arrays of dish telescopes IN THE MICROWAVE AREA to obtain DATA at every spot focused. It can be done
24x7 because they receive RADIO signals, but the processes to FILTER humongous amount of NOISE is incredible painful and slow.

Also, when you resolve a single spot (maximum resolution) with an optical telescope, you can gather the ENTIRE optical content of
the area within the distant spot. This is because you are using A SINGLE OPTICAL reflecting lens. Then, you can amplify it (zoom)
until a noise limit is reached.

When you are focusing a single spot with an array of radio-telescopes scattered to achieve a larger "virtual diameter" of the lens, you
HAVE TO UNDERSTAND that the info gathered from the focused spot (with larger resolution than optical lenses), you are OBSERVING
IT through a "swiss cheese slice".

You CAN'T COLLECT 100% of the data of the spot. You only collect data from K sub-spots of the distant target.

Why? Because it's equivalent to break an optical telescope reflecting disk and leave only K pieces on place. So, you can have bigger
angular resolution, but you HAVE LOST the info from the missing pieces of the dish. And, if you want to augment the intra-spot
resolution, the amount N of radio-telescopes scattered around Earth can be HUGE, so computing the data would become impossible.

Then, what geniuses do? Simple and disgusting:

1) Gather the data of K points of the array and ensemble them in the frequency domain.
2) Heavily filter and post-processes data to get rid of almost endless source of NOISE.
3) Heavily INTERPOLATE dotted data, in order to FILL THE GAPS of the missing (not captured) info of MW signals.
4) Heavily post-process the entire dot, at the limit of resolution, to obtain the equivalent of an optical dot.
5) HEAVILY post-process the information of all the collected DISTANT DOTS, to obtain a MICROWAVE MAP of the celestial object.
6) As IMBECILES LIKE YOU, DONO, would not understand what the fuck a MICROWAVE MAP represents, they PLAY WITH YOUR MIND
by transposing the microwave bandwidth spots, REMAPPING THEM in the optical zone, which is more than 100,000 times above
the captured frequencies. AND YOU FALL FOR IT, BECAUSE YOU ARE A GULLIBLE IMBECILE.
7) Meanwhile, the real data on the OPTICAL ZONE of the distant object remains UNREACHABLE by optical telescopes.

Capito? You and other laymen like you, DONO, have been played this way for decades.

Worse yet, I'm sure you ADORE the multi-source, multi-wavelength PICTURES of distant galaxies, which are finally rendered by
LIBERAL ARTISTS AT HOLLYWOOD.

I've written about this in one thread, about three months ago, and THE HERD WENT CRAZY.

Now, learn something about how difficult is to process data in radio-astronomy. Find this paper, is free of charge:

Radio Interferometry

Tetsuo Sasao and Andre B. Fletcher
Introduction to VLBI Systems
Lecture Notes for KVN Students
Partly Based on Ajou University Lecture Notes
Issued July 14, 2005

It's taught at a South Korean University.

Why SK is interested in these topics? Because they know that A MARKET for any kind of related instrumentation
exists in the western world, so the Ministry of Technology is very interested in forming people in this subject.

Like the powerful MITI directed the whole field of science and technology in Japan since 1960.

They are very happy selling multi-million dollars technologies to retarded assholes at USA and Europe, while they strenghten
their abilities to go deep in technology. A win-win situation.

Keep posting, Adrian.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<627EABD7.4F0F@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90204&group=sci.physics.relativity#90204

Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 12:04:55 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Milky Way,
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 13 May 2022 19:04 UTC

Now, all you have to do is take this 'sharpen' photo of the blurry black
hole
https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1524978633311256577/photo/1

and add around 160 percent blur (Gaussian Blur) and it looks the new
fraudulent Black Hole photo in the news.

There is a reason why men's vision gets blurry as they get older...it
makes their wives look younger.

all you see is a black hole.

If you put a paper bag over you wife's head you need to put a hole in
it.

NASA needs a Black Hole.

They remove the blue and green primary light colors..

all you left with is red and black.

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > This is EXACTLY the same process used around LIGO for detecting gravitational
> > waves. Any signal was compared with hundred of thousand of patterns
> > stored in supercomputers, which are the result of different solutions of
> > the equations of GR.
> >
> > Now, go and believe whatever you want. But you was warned about this crap.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<63b7cea1-6463-4c8c-8e2c-636540801e01n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90207&group=sci.physics.relativity#90207

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 12:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: mri...@ing.puc.cl (Paparios)
 by: Paparios - Fri, 13 May 2022 19:19 UTC

El viernes, 13 de mayo de 2022 a las 12:06:12 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> [...]
> and then forming a BH at the center, which will eventually collapse OR the other way around?
>
> 5) But most important thing: HOW COME don't you realize that THEY HAVE TO SHOW A PHOTO OF A BLACK ZONE, so gullible
> imbeciles like you BUY the shitty concept that it's only visible by NOT BEING VISIBLE?
>
> You are a fucking retarded, chilean. You should return any degree on science or engineering that you managed to acquire
> in your lifetime. Ignorant, fatally indoctrinated asshole who SIDED with relativists just to have friends in the corrupted chilean
> scientific community. You sold your soul to the devil, just to have some PhD friends to talk to, and to show off that they
> are your friends.
>
> Regarding COMMON SENSE and knowledge, you are at the level of Moroney, Bodkin or Dono. Just fucking nobodies.

LOL. Keep posting. Every time you post you show how ignorant are jobless argentinians.

We do not see x-rays but we can see our bones in an x-ray!
We do not see infrared but fiber optics carry infrared light.
We can't see the center of our galaxy but infrared and submillimetre spectroscopy allows our telescopes to see a big number of stars orbiting our black hole (among them S2 which we have followed for almost TWO orbits).

Re: Crank Richard Hertz mental unraveling

<627EB212.288@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90208&group=sci.physics.relativity#90208

Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 12:31:30 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 13 May 2022 19:31 UTC

Dono. wrote:

> On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 9:06:12 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> >snip insane ranting<
>
> Dick,
>
> It is entertaining to watch your mental unraveling. You need to stuff in as much posts, soon you will not be able to write, not being able to speak follows close behind.

A meshugener zol men oyshraybn, un im araynshraybn.

They should free a madman, and lock you up.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<627EFB69.3C84@ix.netcom.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90216&group=sci.physics.relativity#90216

Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 17:44:25 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 14 May 2022 00:44 UTC

Here is a video from sharp back to blurry

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1525273775251419136

https://youtu.be/0a7etYMLqPs

i guess they are trying to hide the stuff that is inside a black hole...

but i'm in the mood for a jelly doughnut!

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> > > the equations of GR.
> > >
> > > Now, go and believe whatever you want. But you was warned about this crap.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<e0bd7da9-479b-4d14-834e-9def96260af4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90218&group=sci.physics.relativity#90218

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 18:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 14 May 2022 01:06 UTC

Translated from:

https://www.infobae.com/?noredirect

NOTE: 52 microarcseconds diameter, as exactly predicted by our god Einstein, at 20,000 far away from Earth. Not a single mention
of Schwarzschild-Hilbert or similar metrics. Like photographing a donut on Moon's surface from Earth.
PLUS 5 years of heavy post-processing of data, to make it FIT on our fucking equations (from only 8 hours of data gathering in 2017).

**************************************

“After years of work, the international EHT collaboration revealed for the first time an image of the supermassive black hole Sagittarius A*, located in the center of our galaxy. The central dark area, called the shadow of the black hole, is surrounded by a ring of glowing gas that occupies an angle in the sky of only 50 millionths of an arcsecond – as if we wanted to see a donut resting on the surface of the Moon. This resolution was achieved by forming a 'virtual telescope' the size of the Earth", explained Javier Badía from the Institute of Astronomy and Space Physics (IAFE).

And he added: “The first image of a black hole, the one located in the galaxy M87, was obtained three years ago. Both observations add to the long list of confirmations of Einstein's Theory of General Relativity."

"We were surprised by how well the size of the ring matched the predictions of Einstein's theory of general relativity," Geoffrey Bower, a scientist who led the studies at the Event Horizon Telescope, explained in a press release yesterday. or EHT in English). “These unprecedented observations have greatly improved our understanding of what is happening at the very center of our galaxy and thus offer new insights into how these giant black holes interact with their environment,” he added.

The Spanish astrophysicist José Luis Gómez, one of those responsible for obtaining the first image of the black hole in our galaxy, explained to ABC the science behind the photograph: “Now we have images of two different black holes, the one found in the center of the galaxy M87, obtained in 2019, and that of Sagittarius A*, that of the center of our own galaxy, the Milky Way. And it turns out that they are very similar, which is exactly what we expected. Einstein's theory of relativity predicted that all black holes should look the same, a circular ring in which the only thing that changes is the size, which depends on the mass of the black hole. The bigger the black hole, the bigger the ring."

“We knew precisely the mass of Sagittarius A*, four million solar masses, and its distance from Earth, so we knew it must be 52 microarcseconds. And that is exactly what we have observed. We have confirmed the theory of relativity with an accuracy of 10%. Regardless of size, two black holes look the same. It is a confirmation that has never been done until now: the theory of relativity does not vary on the scale. Black holes are the most extravagant objects one can imagine, time machines, a doorway out of our universe... but at the same time they are also the simplest," added the specialist.

And he concluded: “This is the product of the work of more than 300 researchers spread all over the world. Obtaining the image of Sagittarius A* has been much more difficult than that of M87*. The main reason is that the image changes very quickly, from one minute to another. The plasma moves at the speed of light, but in Sagittarius A* the size it has to travel is much smaller than in M87*, so it goes around the entire black hole in just a few minutes. We used the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT) for eight hours straight, a very long exposure time, which means the image can be blurry. It is like wanting to take a picture of a child who is not still. We have spent many years devising algorithms to prevent this. Although the image we have obtained is somewhat blurrier than that of M87*, we have still achieved it”.

**************************************

The news is all over the MSM, including Russia Today (75% funded by the state). Another Zelinsky type PsyOp. Next step is to
connect Zelinsky with Einstein in some way. They already share some common origins and geopolitical views (NWO).

Crank Richard Hertz goes off the deep end

<2322e4df-848f-46c9-8bf6-173ad7fb2505n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90219&group=sci.physics.relativity#90219

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:35:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Crank Richard Hertz goes off the deep end
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Sat, 14 May 2022 02:35 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 6:06:40 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> The news is all over the MSM, including Russia Today (75% funded by the state). Another Zelinsky type PsyOp. Next step is to
> connect Zelinsky with Einstein in some way. They already share some common origins and geopolitical views (NWO).

You are off your anti-psychotics meds once again, Dick.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<je8t6rFlr6cU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90221&group=sci.physics.relativity#90221

From: ttt_...@web.de (Thomas Heger)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center
of the Milky Way,
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 07:32:12 +0200
 by: Thomas Heger - Sat, 14 May 2022 05:32 UTC

Am 13.05.2022 um 07:09 schrieb Richard Hertz:
> For the lovers of CGI, disinformation and indoctrination:
>

> Black Hole In The Milky Way Center Revealed! Million Wonderful People Live Stream
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd6q8B7D8qE

Didn't know, the Selenski is also an astrophysicist.

I always thought, he is an actor, who played a main character in a soap
opera as President of the Ukraine.

TH

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<f324c233-288c-4fca-b0fa-5089dfe2916dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90222&group=sci.physics.relativity#90222

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 23:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 14 May 2022 06:13 UTC

On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 2:32:15 AM UTC-3, Thomas Heger wrote:
> Am 13.05.2022 um 07:09 schrieb Richard Hertz:
> > For the lovers of CGI, disinformation and indoctrination:
> >

> > Black Hole In The Milky Way Center Revealed! Million Wonderful People Live Stream
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd6q8B7D8qE
> >

> Didn't know, the Selenski is also an astrophysicist.
>
> I always thought, he is an actor, who played a main character in a soap
> opera as President of the Ukraine.
>

> TH

Neither Einstein was a physicist/astronomer. Just a fucking hyper-hiped cretin with an undeserved worldwide fame,
received by most heads of state and political top dogs in his 1921-1925 fund raising world tour.

Previously, he was brought to the stardom by the cabal, which supported his deceiving pseudo-science since 1911,
providing to him impressive assistance with teams of real scientists, whom actually developed the shit he had to sell.

The parallels are impressive: How to make a cretin look good and virtuous overnight, worldwide.

And the CULT about what he represents is still alive 100 years later. A good actor for being a fucking charlatan.

In the same way, we are witnessing in real time how another actor, posing as president, is being iconized in the west as
the real deal against the east.

A replay of relativity vs. Newton-Maxwell worlds in front of us.

Any attempt to downplay Zelinsky in the west is punished heavily. Same thing with Einstein.

The stupidity of the people and the power of mind-controlling MSM is displayed 24x7 currently, and western dissident voices
are suppressed one way or another.

EXACTLY the same mechanism by which Einstein and relativity were inserted into the minds of 5 generations.

And you, as everyone else, is buying the shit because you are not allowed to think differently.

Try to say publicly that black holes and gravitational waves are a hoax, and tell me how does it work for you.

Try to say publicly that Ukraine is a fascist shithole and Zelensky is a faggot puppet, managed by the cabal, and tell me what happens.

As always, follow the money. There is much more, but I'm stopping here.

The narratives are only updated to modern times. Politics, science, no difference. Power, money and herd control is what counts.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<4e29d538-6481-48ce-be13-97ee4dac783en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90233&group=sci.physics.relativity#90233

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 03:37:35 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: prokaryo...@gmail.com (Prokaryotic Capase Homolog)
 by: Prokaryotic Capase H - Sat, 14 May 2022 10:37 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:20:51 PM UTC-5, Richard Hertz wrote:

[snip]

https://blogs.futura-sciences.com/e-luminet/2018/03/07/45-years-black-hole-imaging-1-early-work-1972-1988/
https://blogs.futura-sciences.com/e-luminet/2019/05/23/40-years-of-black-hole-imaging-2-colors-and-movies-1989-1993/
https://blogs.futura-sciences.com/e-luminet/2019/06/12/40-years-of-black-hole-imaging-3-from-kerr-black-holes-to-eht/

In particular, note this image from part 2
https://blogs.futura-sciences.com/e-luminet/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2019/05/Comparison-JAMJPL1989-EHT2019.jpg

Re the need for modeling in generating images from VLBI:
"Generating images from very long baseline interferometric
observations poses a difficult, and generally not unique,
inversion problem. This problem is simplified by the introduction
of constraints, some generic (e.g., positivity of the intensity)
and others motivated by physical considerations (e.g.,
smoothness, instrument resolution). "
https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/1538-4357/ab9c1f

Similar issues arise in solving X-ray diffraction patterns for
protein structure. One always needs the amino acid sequence
of the protein so that the data can be fit to possible ways that
the protein can be folded:
"...the diffraction data obtained from the diffraction pattern are
combined with various methods of structural analysis and data
fitting to analyze the electron density distribution in the three-
dimensional space within the unit cell."
https://www.creative-biostructure.com/comparison-of-crystallography-nmr-and-em_6.htm

Likewise with NMR analysis of proteins. One obtains distances
between atoms in the protein (including between amino acids
specifically labeled with 15N, 13C and 2H at precise positions)
and uses the data to fold the protein model into the correct
shape. (same reference as above)

I'm wondering if Richard thinks that published protein structures
are all nonsense because of the need for modeling and iterative
data fitting...

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<c08e5767-97f7-4eb2-a5ce-05d8b3300acbn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90244&group=sci.physics.relativity#90244

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 11:45:22 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 14 May 2022 18:45 UTC

On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 7:37:37 AM UTC-3, prokaryotic.c...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 10:20:51 PM UTC-5, Richard Hertz wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> https://blogs.futura-sciences.com/e-luminet/2018/03/07/45-years-black-hole-imaging-1-early-work-1972-1988/
> https://blogs.futura-sciences.com/e-luminet/2019/05/23/40-years-of-black-hole-imaging-2-colors-and-movies-1989-1993/
> https://blogs.futura-sciences.com/e-luminet/2019/06/12/40-years-of-black-hole-imaging-3-from-kerr-black-holes-to-eht/
>
> In particular, note this image from part 2
> https://blogs.futura-sciences.com/e-luminet/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2019/05/Comparison-JAMJPL1989-EHT2019.jpg
>
> Re the need for modeling in generating images from VLBI:
> "Generating images from very long baseline interferometric
> observations poses a difficult, and generally not unique,
> inversion problem. This problem is simplified by the introduction
> of constraints, some generic (e.g., positivity of the intensity)
> and others motivated by physical considerations (e.g.,
> smoothness, instrument resolution). "
> https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/1538-4357/ab9c1f
>
> Similar issues arise in solving X-ray diffraction patterns for
> protein structure. One always needs the amino acid sequence
> of the protein so that the data can be fit to possible ways that
> the protein can be folded:
> "...the diffraction data obtained from the diffraction pattern are
> combined with various methods of structural analysis and data
> fitting to analyze the electron density distribution in the three-
> dimensional space within the unit cell."
> https://www.creative-biostructure.com/comparison-of-crystallography-nmr-and-em_6.htm
>
> Likewise with NMR analysis of proteins. One obtains distances
> between atoms in the protein (including between amino acids
> specifically labeled with 15N, 13C and 2H at precise positions)
> and uses the data to fold the protein model into the correct
> shape. (same reference as above)
>
> I'm wondering if Richard thinks that published protein structures
> are all nonsense because of the need for modeling and iterative
> data fitting...

Excerpt from https://blogs.futura-sciences.com/e-luminet/2019/05/23/40-years-of-black-hole-imaging-2-colors-and-movies-1989-1993/

*****************************
The black hole visualizations obtained by Jean-Alain Marck not only were a very significant improvement of all previous work, but they would remain unsurpassed for about twenty years, both scientifically and aesthetically.

As a striking illustration, Figure 5 below compares the view of an accretion disk calculated by Marck for an observer in the equatorial plane of a Schwarzschild black hole, including all the shift effects, a truly physical model of the accretion disk and effects of light diffusion, and the famous view designed in 2014 for the science-fiction movie Interstellar, calculated with similar conditions (except the fact that the black hole was of the Kerr type, but as already pointed out the rotation does not affect significantly the asymmetry of the image).

The latter was obtained by a team of 200 graphic animation experts who used a general relativistic programming code provided by their scientific advisor Kip Thorne (Kip Thorne : The Science of Interstellar, Norton & Company, november 2014). At the time it was presented by some medias as a « simulation of unprecedented accuracy » (e.g. A. Rogers, The Warped Astrophysics of Interstellar, 2014).
*****************************

As I wrote before, liberal arts and CGI designers at Hollywood worked very hard to make the depictions of BH look PRETTY.

Should I REPEAT that you CAN'T TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS of anything that radiates EM energy outside the visible window (440-750 nm)?

Can it be possible, on this Earth, that some people INSIST that radio signals in the microwave region, 100,000 times below the
frequency range of visible light, STILL PRETEND to show a fucking MICROWAVE MAP as an OPTICAL PHOTO?

I don't care if the target radiates in the MW region, the IR region or the UV-X rays region. The PLOT that's rendered by drawing data from
those regions, OUTSIDE the optical window, are just DIAGRAMS, NOT PHOTOS.

If you want to present the data AS IF the info collected by radio-telescopes or X-rays telescopes AS VISUALS, then you are interfering with
NATURE, which defined what humans can see for hundred of thousand years.

Now, if you want to TRANSPOSE data into the optical window, many challenges appear:

1) How to REMAP data from specific frequencies below and above the optical range INTO COLORS?
2) How do you manage the FACT that the bandwidth of the radiation is MUCH GREATER than the optical window?
What ALGORITHM do you use to COMPRESS or EXPAND such bandwidth to fit into the optical range?
3) What are the RULES used to make the FAKE PHOTO to be aesthetically PRETTY, for the easy to deceive mind of laymen?
4) How come scientists involved in the MAKING OF FAKE PHOTOS feel about being DECENT, HONEST PEOPLE?
5) Besides their jobs and privileges, what else is at stake IF THEY DON'T DELIVER A COHERENT NARRATIVE within the community?
6) Why they don't give a try to Laplace's concepts of black holes? Just to COMPARE!

Regarding your questions, I only have one simple answer: IF YOU CAN'T HAVE A DIRECT OBSERVATION AND RECORDING OF ANY
PHYSICAL EVENT, then what you present as evidence IS QUESTIONABLE, because it can be manipulated at will to fit expectations.

I never saw any CGI about magnetic fields, but I had a pretty clear idea of a DIRECT OBSERVATION of its effects on iron powder
which was, previously, evenly distributed on a paper. And this was observed almost 200 years ago, and fitted the mathematics.

I saw infinite amount of DIAGRAMS (2D, 3D) about the lobes of EM radiation emitted by dipoles or complex array of antennae,
and they FIT not only the mathematics, but THEY CAN BE MEASURED POINT BY POINT USING A PROBE. Yet, nobody attempted
to take PHOTOS or VIDEOS of such complex patterns. In particular, the spectacular operation of multi-target phase array radars.

For anything that exist at dimensions lower than 0.1 nm (1 Armstrong), IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN ANY PHOTOGRAPHIC REGISTER.
So, you can have DIAGRAMS (2D-3D), and color them. But claiming that you have photos is just blasphemy.

Just browse YT CGI of a single H atom at different stages of energy. They are pretty, and the result of QM math meeting AutoCad.
But, even with this part of physics, the rendering IS PURELY SPECULATIVE.
No one has a fucking idea of what an atom LOOKS LIKE. Even less what an electron looks like, or a photon.

On the other side of magnitudes of length, in cosmic environments, SIMILAR RULES OF REASON APPLY.

But if you, being part of a science elite, want to say otherwise and use PROPAGANDA, then you are a partner in the crime of science,
and you are either a pawn, a middleman or a top dog of A FUCKING CABAL AGENDA.

Think about this, and think which are the interests behind such actions, besides the agenda to perpetuate parasitic jobs, privileges
and milk money from the public funds.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<jeac7uFb84U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90247&group=sci.physics.relativity#90247

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
the Milky Way,
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 13:54:53 -0500
 by: whodat - Sat, 14 May 2022 18:54 UTC

For anyone who didn't understand the depth and breadth of self-
deprecation what follows is an example of an ever so slightly
more sophisticated version.

I call this one "exposing one's insanity."

In order to be convincing, there needs to be some substance to a
criticism.

So where is mr "ahahaha" when he's needed. Probably burned out
on too much of a good thing.

On 5/14/2022 1:13 AM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 2:32:15 AM UTC-3, Thomas Heger wrote:
>> Am 13.05.2022 um 07:09 schrieb Richard Hertz:
>>> For the lovers of CGI, disinformation and indoctrination:
>>>

>>> Black Hole In The Milky Way Center Revealed! Million Wonderful People Live Stream
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd6q8B7D8qE
>>>

>> Didn't know, the Selenski is also an astrophysicist.
>>
>> I always thought, he is an actor, who played a main character in a soap
>> opera as President of the Ukraine.
>>

>> TH
>
> Neither Einstein was a physicist/astronomer. Just a fucking hyper-hiped cretin with an undeserved worldwide fame,
> received by most heads of state and political top dogs in his 1921-1925 fund raising world tour.
>
> Previously, he was brought to the stardom by the cabal, which supported his deceiving pseudo-science since 1911,
> providing to him impressive assistance with teams of real scientists, whom actually developed the shit he had to sell.
>
> The parallels are impressive: How to make a cretin look good and virtuous overnight, worldwide.
>
> And the CULT about what he represents is still alive 100 years later. A good actor for being a fucking charlatan.
>
> In the same way, we are witnessing in real time how another actor, posing as president, is being iconized in the west as
> the real deal against the east.
>
> A replay of relativity vs. Newton-Maxwell worlds in front of us.
>
> Any attempt to downplay Zelinsky in the west is punished heavily. Same thing with Einstein.
>
> The stupidity of the people and the power of mind-controlling MSM is displayed 24x7 currently, and western dissident voices
> are suppressed one way or another.
>
> EXACTLY the same mechanism by which Einstein and relativity were inserted into the minds of 5 generations.
>
> And you, as everyone else, is buying the shit because you are not allowed to think differently.
>
> Try to say publicly that black holes and gravitational waves are a hoax, and tell me how does it work for you.
>
> Try to say publicly that Ukraine is a fascist shithole and Zelensky is a faggot puppet, managed by the cabal, and tell me what happens.
>
> As always, follow the money. There is much more, but I'm stopping here.
>
> The narratives are only updated to modern times. Politics, science, no difference. Power, money and herd control is what counts.

Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,

<dc3b799a-5ee7-49b4-b49e-5246e98349cen@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90248&group=sci.physics.relativity#90248

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 12:00:18 -0700 (PDT)
the Milky Way,
From: mri...@ing.puc.cl (Paparios)
 by: Paparios - Sat, 14 May 2022 19:00 UTC

El sábado, 14 de mayo de 2022 a las 14:45:24 UTC-4, Richard Hertz escribió:
> On Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 7:37:37 AM UTC-3, prokaryotic.c...@gmail.com wrote:

> As I wrote before, liberal arts and CGI designers at Hollywood worked very hard to make the depictions of BH look PRETTY.
>
> Should I REPEAT that you CAN'T TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS of anything that radiates EM energy outside the visible window (440-750 nm)?
>
> Can it be possible, on this Earth, that some people INSIST that radio signals in the microwave region, 100,000 times below the
> frequency range of visible light, STILL PRETEND to show a fucking MICROWAVE MAP as an OPTICAL PHOTO?
>
> I don't care if the target radiates in the MW region, the IR region or the UV-X rays region. The PLOT that's rendered by drawing data from
> those regions, OUTSIDE the optical window, are just DIAGRAMS, NOT PHOTOS.
>
> If you want to present the data AS IF the info collected by radio-telescopes or X-rays telescopes AS VISUALS, then you are interfering with
> NATURE, which defined what humans can see for hundred of thousand years.
>
> Now, if you want to TRANSPOSE data into the optical window, many challenges appear:
>
> 1) How to REMAP data from specific frequencies below and above the optical range INTO COLORS?
> 2) How do you manage the FACT that the bandwidth of the radiation is MUCH GREATER than the optical window?
> What ALGORITHM do you use to COMPRESS or EXPAND such bandwidth to fit into the optical range?
> 3) What are the RULES used to make the FAKE PHOTO to be aesthetically PRETTY, for the easy to deceive mind of laymen?
> 4) How come scientists involved in the MAKING OF FAKE PHOTOS feel about being DECENT, HONEST PEOPLE?
> 5) Besides their jobs and privileges, what else is at stake IF THEY DON'T DELIVER A COHERENT NARRATIVE within the community?
> 6) Why they don't give a try to Laplace's concepts of black holes? Just to COMPARE!
>

> Regarding your questions, I only have one simple answer: IF YOU CAN'T HAVE A DIRECT OBSERVATION AND RECORDING OF ANY
> PHYSICAL EVENT, then what you present as evidence IS QUESTIONABLE, because it can be manipulated at will to fit expectations.

LOL, you continue to write funny and totally wrong nonsense.....

Learn a bit (that is an impossible mission for you) in:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_astronomy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_astronomy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet_astronomy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-ray_astronomy