From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: COVID INCREASE
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 15:27:12 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 20:27 UTC

On 2/4/2022 8:04 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Mutation's degrade a virus.
> Viruses are everywhere differently mutating... randomly and in the negative.

And the positive. Delta mutation spread more easily than the previous
variants (and pretty much crowded them all out) = positive mutation.
Omicron can spread even faster and avoids existing antibodies somewhat,
and it even crowded out Delta. Another positive mutation.

You're watching a very sped up version of evolution in action.

(and Roy, I thought you said negatives don't exist)

Re: COVID INCREASE

<stn2q0$1ue8$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90274&group=sci.math#90274

From: cvb...@nwnbw.ca (Moris Colon)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 23:55:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Moris Colon - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 23:55 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> On 2/4/2022 8:04 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Mutation's degrade a virus.
>> Viruses are everywhere differently mutating... randomly and in the
>> negative.
>
> And the positive. Delta mutation spread more easily than the previous
> variants (and pretty much crowded them all out) = positive mutation.
> Omicron can spread even faster and avoids existing antibodies somewhat,
> and it even crowded out Delta. Another positive mutation.
> You're watching a very sped up version of evolution in action.

no princes, no, you are extreme stupid in physics. No fucking "omicron"
is ever being detected. It takes much more time to isolate a new virus
from a sick person, and prove that virus is cause of a certain illness
and death. Not even the *sars_cov_2* yet is not found and isolated from a
sick person. They are using false and crappy tests. Read the manufacturer
datasheet.

the capitalist *big_pharma* rapidly got a *code* from capitalist China
through the *Internet* and made an *injection_called_vaccine* out of it
*in_2_days*. That code in that short time *impossibly* came from a
*sick_person* but most possibly came from *a_model* on a computer in
*capitalist_China*.

what they penetrate you with, *it's_NOT_a_"vaccine"*, but a provable
highly mortal serum *based_on_that_downloaded_code*.

Opening Session of the Grand Jury Proceeding by the PeoplesĀ“ Court of
Public Opinion https://www.bitchute.com/video/YCga7sfywqfK/