"Don't think; let the machine do it for you!" -- E. C. Berkeley

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORY

SubjectAuthor
* Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORYJoseph Taylor
`* Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORYHiple
 `- Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORYPlazma Dolphin

1
Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORY

<7259e8e8-1736-432d-ba0b-426d51d86386n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=90323&group=sci.physics.relativity#90323

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:00:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORY
From: iamjoeyt...@gmail.com (Joseph Taylor)
 by: Joseph Taylor - Sun, 15 May 2022 21:00 UTC

On Sunday, March 8, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Alexander Abian wrote:
> The BIG SUCK THEORY is much more rational, realistic and convincing than
> the BIG BANG theory which is totally irrational, unrealistic and incredulous.
> I assume that there was a primeval, primordial (quite a huge amount)
> of Cosmic mass Mo.
> BIG SUCK THEORY
> In the beginning there were (and still there are) two adversaries:
> the VOID OF SPACE and the PRIMEVAL (concentrated) COSMIC MASS Mo.
> Space, in order to disencumber itself from the concentrated
> presence of an intruding adversary tended (and still tends) to dilute
> and dissolve the Primeval Concentrated Mass by disintegrating it via
> sucking the Primeval Concentrated mass into the void of the Space.
> As a result of this sucking out process which I call the BIG SUCK
> (contrary to the currently held views of Big Bang) formidable amounts of
> friction was and still are being created giving rise to immense heat
> and temperatures, all kinds of radiations, fissions and fusions, cata-
> clysmic explosions - tearing apart the original Primeval Mass into
> all kinds of parts and particles fulminating them into the void of Space
> creating the UNIVERSE, i.e., the COSMOS. The process of Space's attempt
> to dilute Masses continues causing the expansion of the Universe.
> Naturally, there is a reaction on the part of The Masses which tend
> to prevent their dissipation and tend to maintain their status quo by
> giving rise to Gravitational, electromagnetic and perhaps some other forces.
> The eternal battle between the tendency of diluting the masses into the
> void of the space and the resistance of the masses will continue forever or
> until T becomes equal to Mo (the primeaval mass of the Cosmos which
> may never be achieved, since Mo is a limiting case) in the formula T = A m^2
> of the Equivalenve of Time and Mass.
> I would like to see posted a single rational argument which will not be in
> favor of the BIG SUCK Theory versus the BIG BANG Theory!
> --
>
> ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in Abian units
> ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT - STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS AND EPIDEMICS
> ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM. REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT
> TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)

YOu are like your theory.

You both SUCK

Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORY

<823cda7d-7de4-4e75-870c-43990a754369n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93678&group=sci.physics.relativity#93678

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 10:51:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: hip...@gmail.com (Hiple)
 by: Hiple - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 17:51 UTC

On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 2:01:01 PM UTC-7, Joseph Taylor wrote:
> On Sunday, March 8, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Alexander Abian wrote:
> > The BIG SUCK THEORY is much more rational, realistic and convincing than
> > the BIG BANG theory which is totally irrational, unrealistic and incredulous.
> > I assume that there was a primeval, primordial (quite a huge amount)
> > of Cosmic mass Mo.
> > BIG SUCK THEORY
> > In the beginning there were (and still there are) two adversaries:
> > the VOID OF SPACE and the PRIMEVAL (concentrated) COSMIC MASS Mo.
> > Space, in order to disencumber itself from the concentrated
> > presence of an intruding adversary tended (and still tends) to dilute
> > and dissolve the Primeval Concentrated Mass by disintegrating it via
> > sucking the Primeval Concentrated mass into the void of the Space.
> > As a result of this sucking out process which I call the BIG SUCK
> > (contrary to the currently held views of Big Bang) formidable amounts of
> > friction was and still are being created giving rise to immense heat
> > and temperatures, all kinds of radiations, fissions and fusions, cata-
> > clysmic explosions - tearing apart the original Primeval Mass into
> > all kinds of parts and particles fulminating them into the void of Space
> > creating the UNIVERSE, i.e., the COSMOS. The process of Space's attempt
> > to dilute Masses continues causing the expansion of the Universe.
> > Naturally, there is a reaction on the part of The Masses which tend
> > to prevent their dissipation and tend to maintain their status quo by
> > giving rise to Gravitational, electromagnetic and perhaps some other forces.
> > The eternal battle between the tendency of diluting the masses into the
> > void of the space and the resistance of the masses will continue forever or
> > until T becomes equal to Mo (the primeaval mass of the Cosmos which
> > may never be achieved, since Mo is a limiting case) in the formula T = A m^2
> > of the Equivalenve of Time and Mass.
> > I would like to see posted a single rational argument which will not be in
> > favor of the BIG SUCK Theory versus the BIG BANG Theory!
> > --
> >
> > ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in Abian units
> > ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT - STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS AND EPIDEMICS
> > ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM. REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT
> > TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)
> YOu are like your theory.
>
> You both SUCK

Re: THE BIG SUCK THEORY

<d4774ba2-3054-42b2-93a4-92052fa32284n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93816&group=sci.physics.relativity#93816

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 10:13:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: plasmado...@gmail.com (Plazma Dolphin)
 by: Plazma Dolphin - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 17:13 UTC

Hello Costco Membership for crackhead theories :D